Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 27, 2022 2:49 pm
screenshot screenshot

Madison Brite - The Rebound - 2022 11 27

Description: Two wrongs never make a right, Madison. Yes your husband is cheating on you but you cheating on him for revenge won't help matters. On the other hand we'd have no plot.... Plotting your revenge you call the next door neighbor for help with your water heater. Having done that you go and get yourself ready for your revenge. You answer your front door expecting the neighbor but are greeted by the sight of his young son. This only slightly derails your plans. Inviting Nicky in you drop every hint in the book that you are eager to fuck. He's a bit dopey. Finally you just take off your robe and Nicky finally gets the hint. He also gets your lips wrapped around his cock as you give him a blowjob. With Nicky now firmly onboard with your plan you two engage in the following: standing doggy style, reverse cowgirl, 69, missionary, and sideways sex. Nicky gives you a facial just as your husband pulls his car into the driveway. The sight of your face covered in Nicky's cum drives him crazy and he begins to chase Nicky out of the house.

Tags: Neighbor, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Cunnilingus, 69, Revenge, Facial, Blowjob, Milf, Cumshot, Mature

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 35 min 26 s / Size: 1.4 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 27, 2022 7:01 pm
screenshot screenshot

Mona Wales - If Only - MissaX - 2022 11 14

Description: Jason (Pierce) visits his stepmom who he hasn't seen for six months, invited to stay the weekend while dad's away. She (Mona Wales) even has his old bedroom ready. But he's afraid his dad will find out about their old affair.

"What happened, what we did, it wasn't right", he declares. "You worry too much", she reassures him. She tries to kiss him, but he resists. "Let's pretend like it didn't happen", he suggests. "If people find out, our lives are over. You'll have to leave, I won't be able to come back. This is where I grew up", he insists.

"Do you think it's easy for me? Here alone in this house, thinking about what's happened between us, knowing that it's never going to happen again. Lying next to your father, the man I thought that I loved, that I married last year, knowing that I'll never love him the way I love you", she confesses..

Tags: Jason Pierce, Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Mature, Taboo, Incest Roleplay, Stepmother

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 39 min 29 s / Size: 1.75 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 27, 2022 7:13 pm
screenshot screenshot

Julia Robbie - My Son's Dick Pic - MissaX - 2022 11 24

Tags: Big Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Titfuck, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Mature, Taboo, Juan Loco, Stepmother Stepson

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 49 min 43 s / Size: 1.93 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 28, 2022 1:24 pm
screenshot screenshot

Lexi Luna & Kyler Quinn - Siren Pt. 2 - MissaX - 2022 08 20

Description: The story of talented homewrecker Siren (Kyler Quinn) continues with a double barreled Part 2, serving up two more complete sex scenes.

Siren is chatting by the pool with Lisa (Lexi Luna), whose husband Mark (Will Pounder) she has targeted as her next conquest. Controlling the conversation, she learns about Lisa feeling neglected by her hubby, and manipulates Lisa into inviting her to secretly watch while Lisa experiments with more kinky lovemaking to get Mark more excited about her like when they were first married.

Siren hides out of sight in the bedroom as Lisa in very sexy lingerie tries out sexual tricks on her husband that Siren has just taught her, resulting in a creampie and much more. Things get complicated apres sex when Mark finds Siren's backpack next to the bed which Lisa pretends is hers, and has a strap-on dildo inside, making Mark angry with his wife, and not satisfied with her explanation on the spot that she just wants to spice things up.

Schemer Siren takes advantage of the mishap to seduce Lisa. Watch Lisa learn all about the pleasures of Sapphic sex as Siren takes more than a hands-on approach to her tutoring. And there are further episodes to come in Siren's sneaky saga.

Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Riding, Cunnilingus, Natural Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Cum On Tits, Will Pounder

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 60 min 36 s / Size: 2.66 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 28, 2022 1:36 pm
screenshot screenshot

Syren De Mer & Laney Grey & Kyler Quinn - Siren Pt. 3 - MissaX - 2022 09 05

Description: We last left Siren (Kyler Quinn) triumphant after seducing Lisa (Lexi Luna), an impressionable housewife who was under the impression that her friend Siren was helping her with her marriage.

Part 3 provides a flashback showing how Siren learned all her naughty ways from her mom Caroline (Syren de Mer), starting with a dinner featuring Siren's dad Andrew (Clarke Kent) and guests the Andersons (Juan Loco and Laney Grey). Siren tells us about her mom's expertise at deception, and we see Caroline playing footsie with interior decorator Mr. Anderson under the table with her husband right at the very same table! Siren was eavesdropping outside the bedroom door when her mom made love to Mr. Anderson. Watch the steamy scene, ahead of more promised action "to be continued...".

Tags: Riding, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Mature, Fake Tits, Juan Loco, Older Female Younger Male, Doggy Style, Clarke Kent

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 35 min 25 s / Size: 1.68 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 28, 2022 2:00 pm
screenshot screenshot

Sarah Jessie - Busty MILF Is Horny For Her Stepson's Cock - Bad Mommy POV - 2022 11 26

Description: And that's a crying shame, Sarah. Your stepson got dumped by his girlfriend because he was never physically intimate with her. He'll confess to you that he's a virgin and really doesn't know what to do. You can fix that. He just needs some practice with someone who won't judge his efforts. And you're here to help him. It won't be weird since you already know he's been checking you out for a long time. And after you strip in front of him showing off those big fake titties of yours he's ready. You'll help him practice the ways of love thusly: blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, and missionary sex. He'll cum on your stomach and now he's ready to take on the world!

Tags: Mommmy Talk, Dirty Talk, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Pov, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Cumshot, Mature, Hardcore

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 27 min 56 s / Size: 1.03 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2022 6:42 am
screenshot screenshot

Slimthick Vic - Who's Your Daddy 2 Pt. 3 - MissaX - 2022 10 05

Description: In previous segments, Sarah (Aubree Valentine) broke up with her boyfriend Freddie (Juan Loco) after one last tryst together in his car, while Ashley (Kylie Rocket) had sex with Ralph (Derrick Pierce), a mechanic friend of her stepdad Joseph (Ryan Driller).

For Part 3, Samantha (Slimthick Vic) takes center stage. She's a good friend of Joseph's. Here's how she sums it up to Joseph: "How long have we been together?". "But we're not in a relationship, are we?", he responds. "We don't want that. We both agreed that relationships are bullshit", she insists. "What we have is fun", Joseph replies. "But we're friends, aren't we? Hell, I know you've told me more fantasies than you've told your own wife", Sam maintains.

Joseph confides in Sam about the two young women (he doesn't name them, but they're his stepdaughter Ashley and Sam's daughter Sarah) he's interested in but he considers both of them off limits. "Nonsense. You deserve to be in love and you can have it, just as long as you make sure you have time for me", Samantha tells him.

"Now close your eyes, and imagine I'm her", Sam says, kissing Joseph. Sitting on his lap and rubbing against him as they continue to smooch it becomes clear that they have far more than a platonic arrangement, no matter what they say. Her kisses continue down his bare chest until she unzips his shorts and begins licking his cock. "I'm going to take it nice and slow with you", she whispers. Watch the romantic scene unfold...

Tags: Cowgirl, Riding, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Homewrecker

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 44 min 10 s / Size: 1.63 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2022 7:52 am
screenshot screenshot

Penny Barber - Let Them Talk II Pt. 1 - MissaX - 2022 10 10

Description: Penny (Barber) is doing the dishes in her kitchen, ear phones on, when her husband Peter (Dick Chibbles) sneaks up behind her -home early from a convention. She rubs her ass against his hard cock, closes her eyes as she lays her head back on his chest, she coo's "Mmm.. Benny." The man steps back and she's startled when she turns around -uh oh! Hubby's none too pleased with her behavior, he looks at her with new eyes. She's not his innocent and loving wife as she has always seemed, she is a woman who thinks it's perfectly normal to rub her ass into her stepson's raging hard boner.

Peter has suspected that Penny is shamelessly flirting with his son, but now he thinks that it's probable that she is having an affair on him, with his own son! He asks her with a heavy heart, "do you still love me?" Benny (Juan Loco) interrupts their quarrel, and his stepmother and father try to act natural and pleasant. Peter jokes about lending the youngster his prized Ford Mustang, proud of the many sexual conquests he made in its back seat in his youth. It's Peter's secret hope that his little guy will use that car to find someone his own age, leaving his wife to him. That night Penny comes to Benny's bedroom, dressed in sexy red lingerie. She's carrying on an affair with her stepson, but Benny is reluctant to continue. "He knows, mom", he tells her.

"So you found a younger woman to satisfy you?", she accuses. "Stop it. She's your age", he says, talking about his girlfriend Vicky (Slimthick Vic). "So that's it -we're over?", mom asks. Benny nods Yes. "No more, shower sex? No more, late night blowjobs?", she murmurs, rubbing his crotch. "No", Benny says. Penny starts kissing him, and unable to resist, Benny begins undressing his stepmom, revealing her bountiful bosom, all while she continues to stroke his dick through his shorts. Watch the taboo scene unfold...

Tags: Juan Loco, Taboo, Missionary, Cowgirl, Riding, Incest, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Mature, Stepmother Stepson, Doggy Style, Big Tits

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 44 min 12 s / Size: 1.92 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2022 8:16 am
screenshot screenshot

Slimthick Vic - Let Them Talk II Pt. 2 - MissaX - 2022 10 20

Description: In Part 1, stepmom Penny (Barber) made love to her son Benny (Juan Loco), perhaps for the final time, since Juan was ashamed of betraying his dad (Dick Chibbles).

Benny revealed that he was dating an older woman, and it's Vicky (Slimthick Vic), who next morning sneaks in through the patio door to the teen's bedroom to surprise him. He's upset because his parents are home and he doesn't agree with her that it's time for her to meet them. Mom knocks on his door, and flustered Benny has Vicky hide in his closet.

Vicky is shocked to witness mommy kissing Benny, and implying what happened between her and Benny last night. He shoos mom out of his bedroom and has to face an angry girlfriend who declares: "Does your mother just kiss you on the lips? And that's why you couldn't hang out with me last night, because you were busy with your mom?". Benny is defensive, but pledges "I love you and I'm marrying you". Vicky looks down at the engagement ring on her finger and hears the boy out.

"Please don't tell me this is our first fight", he pleads. "I guess it is", she replies. He kisses Vicky, and says: "You feel that? It's my love for you". "I feel like doing something really, really naughty", Vicky purrs. Undressing, she asks him: "Have you ever fucked a girl in your bedroom? Let's see how many times you can make me cum before stepmommy comes back", she says. Watch the scene unfold with Benny about to perform under pressure...

Tags: Vic Marie, Milf, Blowjob, Blonde, Missionary, Sideways, Doggy Style, Older Female Younger Male, Juan Loco

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 34 min 34 s / Size: 1.71 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2022 8:41 am
screenshot screenshot

Rachael Cavalli - A Trick & A Treat 2 - MissaX - 2022 10 25

Description: Jacob (Dick Chibbles) and his wife Julia (Rachael Cavalli) are getting ready to go to his office Halloween party, with Jacob dressed as The Grim Reaper. Julia balks at wearing such a skimpy and revealing Wonder Woman costume, but he insists on having her model it for her stepson Andy (Juan Loco). Little does dad know how turned on the kid is at the sight.

Angry at being bossed around by her husband, who wants her to turn on his boss in order to help secure a raise, Julia rebels: "You can pimp yourself out, because I'm gonna stay home with our stepson and pass out candy tonight". She storms off, and Jacob starts working on Andy to convince his stepmom to attend the party and flirt with the boss, indicating the hoped-for raise is essential to family finances and specifically continued paying for Andy's college tuition. He ends up **** Andy to prevail on mom to meet dad at the party "or else".

When Rachael gets home from the party, she mistakes Andy for her husband, as he's wearing a matching Grim Reaper costume for handing out goodies to the trick-or-treaters, his face not showing beneath the black robe and hood. Rachael notes how mysterious he looks in costume -"It makes you look like a stranger", she says. Julia admits: "You were right -all those eyes on me at the party made me feel like a dirty exhibitionist", whispering to Andy as Reaper while grabbing his crotch.

Tags: Juan Loco, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Incest, Fingering, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Creampie, Mature, Taboo, Stepmother

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 51 min 00 s / Size: 1.8 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 29, 2022 11:39 am
screenshot screenshot

Mature Maddie - Happy Anal Ending - 2022 11 23

Description: Found this one in the archives from several years back! I know some of you guys love a raunchy mature model that has a whole bunch of freak to go with her age! I always love girls like this and have some of my best most enjoyable times getting freaky with this kind of lady. Whole different level of comfort than when banging some 18yo hottie like a older gal like this shes not afraid of ANYTHING and Hell I might be the best looking piece of ass they've had in a while too and they are happy to go all out to make me smile. Let me know what you think of Maddie here!

Tags: Pov, Massage, Blonde, Blowjob, Milf, Cumshot, Mature, Amateur, Missionary, Doggy Style, Anal Doggy

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 40 min 58 s / Size: 2.39 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 30, 2022 5:08 am
screenshot screenshot

Cory Chase - New Free Use Step Mom - TabooHeat - 2022 11 24

Description: Cory walks into her step-son Brett's bedroom while he is playing some video games. She is wearing a bathrobe as she sits down next to me on the bed. She tells me that she's bored and she would really appreciate it if I spent some time with her today! She pulls my shorts down and she takes my hard cock out. She puts her mouth around my cock and she starts to bob her head up and down. She moves into the 69 position so I can eat her pussy out while she sucks my cock! She lies down on her back and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Then she flips over into the doggystyle position and I continue to pound her pussy from behind. When I am ready to cum, I move my cock close to her mouth and I have her suck me off until I explode in her mouth. She swallows every bit, like a good step-mom does!

Tags: Brett Maker, Missionary, Taboo, Fake Tits, Tit Sucking, Face Fuck, Hardcore, Cumshot, Milf, Blowjob, Blonde

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 44 min 48 s / Size: 1.91 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Nov 30, 2022 10:36 am
screenshot screenshot

Linzee Ryder - Only One Bed - MommysBoy - 2022 11 30

Description: Joshua Lewis, his stepmom Linzee Ryder, and his stepdad Evan Stone arrive at a vacation rental after a long day of traveling. They're surprised, however, when they notice that the rental only has one bed! Evan looks frustrated and checks the listing, confirming that, indeed, it WAS supposed to have two beds. Something must have gone wrong during the booking process. Evan promises to find another more suitable rental for tomorrow but for tonight, they're stuck here!

They agree to share the bed for the evening and all get ready for some shut-eye. Evan rests like a rock, but Joshua and Linzee stay up a bit to chat. Linzee moisturizes her legs as she speaks with her stepson, who can't help but grow mightily aroused by his sexy stepmom. Linzee catches on and flirtily asks Joshua to give her a foot massage, which causes BOTH of them to get aroused.

Pretty soon, Linzee notices that the three of them are not alone in the bed after all, since Joshua's erection has joined the party! Maybe they can get a head-start on their vacation festivities? But what about Evan? He's RIGHT next to them. Linzee grins- as long as they're quiet, he won't notice! Joshua and Linzee have quiet, intimate sex, not daring to make more than a peep so that Evan doesn't catch on. Who knew that having only one bed could be THIS fun? And RISKY?

Tags: Mature, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Cowgirl, Missionary, Doggy Style, Joshua Lewis, Big Tits

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 42 min 16 s / Size: 1.45 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 01, 2022 8:50 am
screenshot screenshot

Pristine Edge - Real MILF Real Estate - 2022 12 01

Description: Jmac and his buddy immediately interrupt their walk when they spot a sexy MILF realtor putting up a sign in a yard. They just want to strike up a conversation, but when Pristine Edge sees the video camera, she thinks they're the crew she hired to film the house, and they eagerly play along. When Pristine catches Jmac checking out her cleavage, it's on, and he's got those big tits out and in his mouth in a hurry! Pristine deepthroats his big cock and shows this crew the house as she gets fucked all over it.

Tags: Doggy Style, Hardcore, Milf, Blowjob, Facial, Cunnilingus, Reverse Cowgirl, Big Tits

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 29 min 43 s / Size: 1.31 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot
Added: Dec 02, 2022 3:55 pm
screenshot screenshot

Bridgette B - A Very Thorough Cleaning Maid

Description: Tommy Pistol can not help but notice that his maid only dusts. Week after week she walks around with her feather duster bending over and dusting, bending over and dusting. Does she ever mop or clean windows? What is it with all this bending over and why doesn't she ever wear panties? Bridgette B is a naughty maid and she needs a spanking. Tommy just wants her to work, why does she insist on a spanking and why will she not wear panties? What a strange maid... where is this leading? Ok... did you really expect her to clean the windows? This is a porno what did you expect to happen?!? Bridgette is going to polish his knob and her pussy is so wet. It is time for Tommy to do some cleaning on that pussy and then fuck her the way she needs. She is getting a big tip and it will be put deep in that wet pussy!

Tags: Corset, Cunnilingus, Footjob, Face Sitting, Blowjob, Milf, Stockings, Handjob, Mature, Cowgirl, Maid Uniform, Bimbo

screenshot

FileJoker / Duration: 23 min 39 s / Size: 3.51 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080p / Format: mp4

screenshot