Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 27, 2021 10:25 am
screenshot

Cruel Anette - Brutally Long Orgasm

Duration: 12 min 06 s / Size: 885 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Man Made To Cum, Big Cock, Blindfold, Dirty Talk, Submission, Gloves, Domination, Femdom, Latex, Cumshot, Bondage, Handjob, Hungarian, Ponytail, Cock Tease, Cruel Anette

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Aug 27, 2021 11:08 am
screenshot

Goddess Andreea, Goddess Kytana - Hardcore Strapon Fucking Until Slave Cum

Duration: 11 min 30 s / Size: 258 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Strapon, Ballbusting, CBT, Pegging, Ball Abuse, Ball Crush, Ball Stomping, Big Dildo, Mature, Latex

Added: Aug 27, 2021 11:15 am
screenshot

Enola - Foot Cleaning Gone Wrong

Duration: 20 min 20 s / Size: 1.47 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: After 6-7 minutes licking my soles and sucking each part of my feet, toes, between my toes... he's tongue was all black full of dirty... I thought he was doing a good job but after that I realized that he missed too many spots. This time he didn't know that I was going to foot gag him because my feet was really really dirty! But I didn't care, he had to take his punishment even if his face ends full of dirt! I sink my foot several times and then gagged him very deep... he was full of dirt and drooling...So disgusting licking and eating his own saliva blended with dirt. I ordered him to open wide and He started feeling nauseous - FULL FOOT GAGGING NON-STOP for several minutes... His face was getting black and dirty... he started crying and begged me to stop! He never took this before ( super dirty soles) I tried to kept my feet as much time as I can while he was gagging, I didn't stop, I kept gagging him until my feet were full of his drool and his eyes were watery! His face was so MESSY and full of dirt!... NO MERCY FOR HIM! I made him lick all the saliva of my feet and rubbed my feet over his face!

Tags: Mistress Enola, Gagging, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Dirty Feet, Foot Humiliation, Femdom

Added: Aug 27, 2021 1:19 pm
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Troubled Patient

Duration: 26 min 59 s / Size: 1.15 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Added: Aug 27, 2021 1:27 pm
screenshot

Goddess Brianna & Brean StrapOn

Duration: 6 min 10 s / Size: 538 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Dildo Fucking, Strapon, Bondage, Anal, Pegging, Corset, Female Domination, Goddess Brianna, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 4:07 am
screenshot

Makayla Coxx - My Stripper Wife Sucks And Fucks On Top Of Me!

Duration: 17 min 07 s / Size: 1.21 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Cuckolding, Chastity, Cuckold, Blowjob, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Pole Dancing, Gimp, Fucking, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 4:14 am
screenshot

Mistress Asmondena - The Two Slaves - One Beating

Duration: 12 min 32 s / Size: 900 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Wood Paddle, Latex, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Lady Asmondena, Leather Paddle, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 4:21 am
screenshot

Mistress Gaia - Smother In Your Breathless Hell

Duration: 11 min 33 s / Size: 244 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Breathplay, Femdom, Latex Hood, Pantyhose, Latex

Added: Aug 28, 2021 4:29 am
screenshot

Raven StrapOn Fucks Slave

Duration: 6 min 49 s / Size: 588 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Strapon Blowjob, Strapon, Latex, Domination, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Anal Fucking, Raven Eve, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 4:36 am
screenshot

Young Goddess Kim - Wicked Game

Duration: 15 min 49 s / Size: 624 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Bdsm, Mask, Gloves, Submission, Eye Contact, Ruined Orgasm, Pvc, Boots, Fetish, Handjob, Ass Worship, Pantyhose, Femdom, Tease, Domination

Added: Aug 28, 2021 8:52 am
screenshot

Kenny's Arranged Marriage - Her Ass Eater and Toilet

Duration: 5 min 57 s / Size: 589 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Sexy Mistress Keres gets a bit nastier with Kenny as the days go by. As this scene opens she is kneeling naked on the couch and Kenny is kissing her feet, desperate to please her. She tells him to lick her ass adding "I know that's your specialty." Kenny looks at the camera and says "That is true." He's been pleasing the women in his fam for years and they have actually trained him for someone just like Keres. It was in fact an arranged marriage and now Kenny has just one more woman to be a total slave to. In this scene she orders Kenny to eat her ass, has him hump her feet and then sits on his face telling him to open his mouth. "It's lunch time" she says with a smile of satisfaction. Kenny is used in so many ways but none are more pleasing for the Mistress than making him her toilet.

Tags: Mistress Keres, Humiliation, Ass Worship, Club Stiletto, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Ass Cleaning, Toilet Humiliation, Taboo, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 8:59 am
screenshot

Cruel Mistresses - Carnival Costume For Him

Duration: 39 min 45 s / Size: 288 MB / Resolution: 1024x576 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Carnival time is coming and the two mistresses Suzy and Margo try to find out how to dress up their favourite slave. Maybe they will let him go to a party, maybe not, but either way he will get a nice outfit from the two ladies. Firtst they wanted him to go naked after they caned and whipped him, but then they thought that that's too mainstream at an SM party. The second idea was an executioner with a nice hood, but then Mistress Suzy found out the perfect costume for him: a princess! What a humilating thing for the slave. Being laughed at while wearing high heels, a dress and a nice blond wig. While they were fantasizing about it they caned and whipped him for good just as always!

Tags: Mistress Margo, Caning, Whipping, Blood, Thigh High Boots, Corporal Punishment, 2on1, Cruel Amazons, Mistress Suzy, Multi Domme, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 9:06 am
screenshot

Cruel Mistresses - Return of the Stalker

Duration: 45 min 24 s / Size: 310 MB / Resolution: 1024x576 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: The slave in the little leather thong is in the center of attention. He tells the two ladies, Mistress Gitta and Lady Suzy his big mistake once again. This time he confesses that he was peeping again into the schoolgirls dressing room. Some time ago he got a very hard spank for it, but it seems he is just cannot change. Between painful and sorrowful sobbing he tells the whole story to the ladies who are really not amused from his weakness. They give him the punishment he deserves but meanwhile they just make fun of him and the whole story because they know he will never change. Between the hits they tell the slave that they will bring here the schoolgirls next time, so they can watch him suffer and laugh, or -if anybody wants - they can join and get revenge on him. Maybe the slave like this idea, maybe not, but his ass is full of red scratches at the end.

Tags: Caning, Whipping, Bondage, Blood, Corporal Punishment, 2on1, Cruel Mistresses, Cruel Amazons, Lady Suzy, Mistress Suzy, Multi Domme, Mistress Gitta, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 9:14 am
screenshot

Cruel Mistresses - Was It Worth It

Duration: 59 min 57 s / Size: 329 MB / Resolution: / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Description: Someone is missing for hours.. Mistress Rebeca tries to call her slave on the phone but with no success. Where could he go? She goes for a walk raging with anger and when she arrives at a nearby park she sees her slave sitting on a bench and watching the girls running, riding a bike or Skating. She turns on her heels and dashes away thinking about nothing but vengeance. The moment she arrives home she calls her friend Lady Gitta to come over and help her punish the nasty pig. Lady Gitta just giggles and promises to help her. Fortunately her beautiful neighbour is at her house for a cup of coffee when the phone call arrives so Lady Gitta decides to bring her friend along to the party and shows her the real fun Of punishing. The runaway Slave turns up at Rebeca'S house Very Soon SO the two mistresses can easily teach the new girl how to treat a coward dog like him. They make him confess what he has done and they try to find out how many boobs he saw that day in the park and he got as many hits. Fortunately the new lady enjoys the party so maybe she will be back for more.

Tags: Mulit Domme, Caning, Whipping, Bondage, Blood, Corporal Punishment, Cruel Mistresses, Mistress Lisa, Cruel Amazons, 3on1, Mistress Gitta, Mistress Rebecca, Group Domination, Lady Gitta, Femdom

Added: Aug 28, 2021 9:21 am
screenshot

Jenna Preston - Strong Pussy

Duration: 12 min 48 s / Size: 300 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: This custom clip starts out with me straddling Eric's neck, completely overpowering his weak little body. Once he's convinced that I'm physically stronger than him, I challenge him to try out my pussy. He doesn't believe that my womanhood could be so strong, so he readily accepts the challenge. He does not know what he's in for!

Tags: Tight Pussy, Schoolgirl Pin, Jenna Preston, Nude, Femdom Sex, Strong Woman, Female Supremacy, Challenge, Big Natural Tits, Femdom