Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 08, 2021 10:20 am
screenshot

Evil Bitch - Princess Brook - Angry Mouse Gets His Face Slapped

Duration: 5 min 53 s / Size: 150 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: I want to teach my little angry slave a lesson. He is there for my fun not his own! His arms are spread and tied to the cross as i pound into his face constantly with extreme face slaps. I give him a savage mix of front hand and back hand brutal face slaps. My angry little slave likes to shout out and gets upset when i hurt him too much, he's aggressive/submissive. He likes me to beat him, but he gets angry when i do.. But that doesn't put me off, i just laugh in his face and carry on slapping his stupid face with all of my power! I love teasing him when he screams and shouts out like a retard with tourettes syndrome. WARNING: This is my angry little mouse slave, he gets very aggressive when i beat and hurt him. He screams, shouts and throws tantrums. Some people may find this disturbing, but i love it and enjoy seeing his natural reactions as i torment and attack him.

Tags: Ponytails, Bondage, Slapping, Brat Girls, Blonde, English, Face Slapping, Princess Brook, Face Busting, Brook Logan, Skirt, Femdomshed, Evil Bitch, Femdom

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: Sep 08, 2021 10:49 am
screenshot

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - My Portugal Fuckfest With My Friends - Part 2

Duration: 8 min 41 s / Size: 383 MB / Resolution: 854x480 / Quality: SD / Format: mp4

Tags: Ava Von Medisin, Humiliation, Anal, Pegging, Gangbang, Spit Roast, English, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, 4on1, Ass Fucking, Multi Domme, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon

Added: Sep 08, 2021 10:56 am
screenshot

Evil Woman - Double Domme Feminization Session And Findom Blackmail

Duration: 11 min 19 s / Size: 1.19 GB / Resolution: 1920x1078 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Another duo with Joanna Bujoli. This time sub is visiting us for the session for some sissification and feminization. We change him in cute pink dress, high heels, putting him a makeup on, a wig, pink butt plug and high heels. When he is fully ready and pathetic we take a pictures of him and blkmailing him we will send this to his wife, unless he give us all of his money and credit card for shopping Wink We both are wearing overknee pvc boots and latex or pvc black short dress.

Tags: Fch Dommes, 2on1, Findom, Blackmail, Sissy Training, Sissy, Feminization, Sissification, Humiliation, English, Double Domination, Joanna Bujoli, Encouraged Feminization, Evilwoman, Sissy Bitch, Evil Woman, Sissy Slut, Sissy Humiliation, Blackmail Fantasy, Slave Training, Femdom

Added: Sep 08, 2021 11:18 am
screenshot

Angel Wicky - Boy Toy

Duration: 14 min 35 s / Size: 856 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Tags: Blindfolded Male, Czech, Whipping, Femdom, Latex, Blonde, Bondage, Fetish, Bdsm, Ball Gag, All Natural, Latex Catsuit, Femdom Sex, Angel Wicky, Pierced Nose, Big Tits

Added: Sep 09, 2021 2:51 am
screenshot

Lyla Storm - Goddess Life

Duration: 4 min 52 s / Size: 950 MB / Resolution: 3840x2160 / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: To be served, worshipped and adored on a daily basis. Yup, that's goddess life. It's how Lyla lives now with many men taking care of daily mundane things 4 her while she basks in the sun soaking up some rays. While another slave is preparing her dinner inside, outside this slave is pampering her feet. Meanwhile Lyla snoozes, enjoying a life of pleasure n comfort that being a female naturally affords her.

Tags: Lyla Storm, Menareslaves, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, English, Men Are Slaves, Foot Licking, Goddess Worship, Femdom

Added: Sep 09, 2021 10:10 am
screenshot

Kiki Daire - Growing Old Together Is Overrated

Duration: 13 min 42 s / Size: 998 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: After your stroke the Doctor told you explicitly, NO MORE SEXY TIME FOR YOU! KiKi, Your wife's response is. Growing Old Together is overrated. KiKi is starts stroking you as she recalls you have an incredibly fat life insurance policy that is just waiting to be plucked up and spent. You certainly don't need to be around for her to spend it! She gets you nice and hard stroking your shaft until you feel the Pre-Cum slipping out of your dick's tip. She plays around with your dick bringing you to the edge. then denying your release, and you are helpless to stop her! She is so good with her hands, mouth, and tits that you are helpless to resist her feminine wiles!

Tags: Kiki Daire, Wife, Gold Digger, Sexy, MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunet, Brunette, Curvy, Doctor, Dominatrix, Edging, Fake Boobs, Femdom, Fetish, Handjob, Humiliation, Mixed, Orgasm Denial, Partner Studio, POV, Shaped, Shaved, Straight, Switch, Tattoo, Titty Fucking

Added: Sep 09, 2021 4:57 pm
screenshot

Ball Busting Party Part 1

Duration: 11 min 23 s / Size: 1.23 GB / Resolution: 3840x2160 / Quality: UHD / Format: mp4

Description: After a long day of playing with Beta its time to bring him to a ball busting party! After his experience today with the ball thong and shock collar he needs to be **** to watch the girls pulverize balls so he knows what is in his future. Their first ball busting victim is fairly new and needs to be conditioned to take harder and harder kicks. He is so lucky because he has 5 different girls to kick him. It must be really degrading for him to have to hold his dick up and say thank you as they take turns kicking him.With every kick he feels the pain through his whole body as he tries not to fall. He surprisingly did well. That just means the girls are going to have to kick harder next time. Next time they kick his balls, they will definitely leave him on the ground crying. Ok, they are ready for the next slave! The party has only begun!!!!!

Tags: Ballbusting, Bratprincess, Brat Princess, English, Princess Amber, Femdom

Added: Sep 09, 2021 5:12 pm
screenshot

Soraya - Fullpower Whipping

Duration: 10 min 23 s / Size: 438 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: A real powerhouse with very muscular arms. She is much more stronger than the slave and now he will feel her unbelievable power. He tries to survive this brutal whipping, but this beautiful Sadist is too powerful. Her whipping is too brutal.

Tags: Mistress Soraya, Corporal Punishment, Leather, Whipping, Femdom

Added: Sep 09, 2021 5:20 pm
screenshot

Mistress Victoria Colonna - Lick My Boots, My Socks, My Feet And Your Cum

Duration: 10 min 32 s / Size: 699 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: My slave thought that today he had just to lick my muddy Prada boots, instead he found himself in a vortex full of mud, dirty and smelly socks and stinky feet. But this was just the beginning, he had to lick everything while I trampled his cock and kicked his balls, and cleaned on his body what he was not able to lick from my dirty soles. I pushed my stinky socks into his mouth and then I did him a footjob. Imagine where all his cum ended up? Yes, on my dirty feet! And then deep in his throat, since I foot gagged him until the last drop of cum was licked and sucked.

Tags: Victoria Colonna, Sock Smelling, English, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Whipping, Humiliation, Trampling, Femdom

Added: Sep 09, 2021 8:48 pm
screenshot

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Caned at the Facility

Duration: 11 min 50 s / Size: 947 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Strapped down to the bench you are unable to move. I love running My long nails over your skin, tickling you, teasing you, taunting you. you know what is coming - a strict, classic caning to remind you of your place. your place is beneath Me, taking My punishments and thanking Me for it.

Tags: Extreme Domination, Caning, Long Nails, English, Female Domination, Tease And Denial, Mistress Courtney, Tickle Torture, Canning, Femdom

Added: Sep 10, 2021 7:15 am
screenshot

Mandy Marx - Pegging 101 - Mystery Girl Learns Pegging

Duration: 14 min 53 s / Size: 653 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: It's Mystery girl! (She's getting famous for that booty on our YT channel QCCP. And here she is with a burning curiosity to learn how to do the perfect pegging scene and have a boy totally owned. What a perfect coincidence, I have a virgin boy strapped in and bent over right here!

Tags: Strapon, Pantyhose, Stockings, Pegging, English, Slave Training, Lesbian Domination, Mandy Marx, Mystery Girl, Blonde, 2on1, Brunette

Added: Sep 10, 2021 8:07 am
screenshot

Mistress Patricia - 3 XL Cocks for Your Ass with Mistress Damazonia and Ms Pervology

Duration: 19 min 26 s / Size: 1.39 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Mistress Patricia, Mistress Damazonia and Ms Pervology are all in shiny black latex outfits. See the Mistresses lubing up each other's massive cocks. Their next victim will get a serious stretching. The Mistresses use their latex gloved hands to finger this anal slut's pink bum hole, so arousing. See three mistresses put their fingers in one hole together, such a bonding time for our sweet friendship. This slut's asshole will have a 3-course meal, the appetizer is Ms Pervology's big black cock, main course is Mistress Patricia's giant brown cock and then the dessert is Mistress Damazonia's massive grey cock. See how this slut is abuused by 3 Mistresses.

Tags: Amazon, Gangbang, Pegging, Spit, Anal, Bondage, Latex, Strapon, Bbc, Huge Strapon, Mistress Patricia, Ms Pervology, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia, Giant Strapon, Giant Dildo, Multi Domme, Anal Fingering, Fingering, 3on1, Femdom

Added: Sep 10, 2021 8:28 am
screenshot

Mistress Inka - Hung Meat On The Cross

Duration: 11 min 25 s / Size: 1.13 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Quality: HD / Format: mp4

Description: Fresh boy meat has been hung on the cross for Mistress Inka to torment, the nipples and cock and balls will go through an array of for Inka's pleasures and amusement.

Tags: Ball Tie, Cbt, Ball Gag, Ball Kicking, Ball Squeezing, Ball Abuse, Ball Stomping, Cock Ball Torture, Mistress Inka, Femdom

Added: Sep 10, 2021 9:49 am
screenshot

Mistress Anna Elite - Whipping Him Because I Want To

Duration: 6 min 15 s / Size: 505 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Prepare yourself for a painful punishment, slave. With my used panties pushed into his mouth and duct taped in place, his arms securely restrained and locked above his head, my slave is ready for use. Dressed in elegant and strict leather, I whip his back repeatedly until he is moaning and sweating from the pain. Though I offer him no mercy as the harsh whipping continues. I will only stop when I am satisfied, and not before. Submit your body to my sadism, slave.

Tags: Mistress Anna Elite, Fetish Sinema, English, Whipping, Torture, Femdom

Added: Sep 10, 2021 10:54 am
screenshot

Stella Liberty - CEI Will Cure His Hangover

Duration: 13 min 35 s / Size: 440 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Quality: Full HD / Format: mp4

Description: Stella arrives at her boyfriend's house to find him with a nasty hangover. She tries to wake him up with coffee and sweet nuzzles but the fucker is still buzzed from partying the night before. She gets frustrated and puts her dirty smelly socks in his face and tells him to suck the sweat out of them so that he can get hydrated. The same goes with her sweaty pantyhose. She then tells him that nature has the best cure for his hangover and instructs him to stroke his cock. Cumming always helps when you're feeling sick! Ultimately, the best electrolytes are found in the cum, and a bit of protein too so she gets him to cum in his own mouth and slurp it up. He gets some in his eye but that is ok because it will help him relieve the redness and blurred vision he has. Slurp it up!!

Tags: Foot Worship, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, English, Sexy, Foot Humiliation, Stella Liberty, Femdom