Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 20, 2024 1:38 pm
Sablique - Home Rental Comes with a Beta - 03/06/24

Sablique just bought a house to rent out and make money. And the coolest part is it comes with a beta! She is going to include him with the rental. This will make this a luxurious experience for her guests. Duties include : helping with luggage, putting clothes away, meal preparation, feet cleaning, sex clean up and even being a punching bag! OH AND THE NUMBER 1 JOB.. HUMAN TOILET! Sablique explains his tasks while she bosses him around. He is on a collar and leash and locked in his chastity. She makes him lick her stilettos and worship her pantyhose. He is nervous, but she is so excited for how much money her rental is going to rake in!

screenshot

13 min 49 s / 1.18 GB / 3840x2160p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: May 21, 2024 7:20 pm
Ruby Onyx - If The Butler Doesn't Do His Chores I'll Get To Work On His Butt!

Fansly, Male Masturbation, Strap On, Dominatrix, Maid, Latex, Shower, Anal, Hardcore, Leash, Male Slave, Bdsm

screenshot

19 min 30 s / 843 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 22, 2024 3:05 pm
Nikki Cruel & Mistress Anette - Chased Around The Room and Fucked - 10/18/23

Mistress Nikki was trying to pry the slave out of the corner of the room, but he just wasn't having it. So she had to give him a few hard slaps that made him run. Mistress Anette kicked off her high heels, clearly furious and she chased him down and they both wrestled him onto the couch and fucked him brutally in the ass.

Female Domination, BDSM, Dildo Fucking, Face Slapping, High Heels, Strap-On, Strapon, Anal

screenshot

12 min 32 s / 964 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 30, 2024 2:24 pm
Princess Miki - Humiliation POV - Princess Miki's Spit Slave - 05/27/24

A previously unreleased clip from the Vault of HumiliationPOV! This is your ultimate dream fantasy. Imagine having the gorgeous Princess Miki sitting over you, spitting into your mouth. You'd do anything for this. You'd be so fucking lucky to have Princess Miki spit in your mouth. You'd beg and you'd give your last dollar to her just for this privilege. But it's never going to happen loser. You're just going to sit behind your computer screen and jerk your horny cock as you watch Princess Miki spit into this lucky slave's mouth. She spits in his mouth over and over again while verbally humiliating him for being such a pathetic sick fuck! Watch as she spits her perfect strands into his mouth and hear her laugh at him as she constantly reminds him what a pathetic fucking loser he is! This clip is filled with spitting, laughter, giggles and lots of verbal degradation!

Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Loser Abuse Fantasy, Slave Training, Spit Humiliation, Spitting, Verbal Humiliation

screenshot

7 min 28 s / 553 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 10, 2024 8:33 am
Lady Vi, Cybill Troy, Goddess Nyx - Appetite for Anal Destruction - 2024

High Heels, Strap On, Foursome, Gloves, Glasses, Pigtails, Fisting, Latex, Fetish, Gangbang, Pegging

screenshot

23 min 07 s / 1.31 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 10, 2024 1:14 pm
Ruby Onyx - Locked Up And Pegged Hard - 04/12/24

Pegging, Strap On, Piledriver, Chastity, Redhead, Fetish, Hardcore, Doggy Style, Masked Male, Chastity Cage, Femdom

screenshot

15 min 13 s / 1.19 GB / 2560x1440p / mp4

Added: Jun 20, 2024 9:31 am
MahoganyQen - Harsh Reminder You're My Whore - 02/21/24

As my bitch you will do what I want. I know that deep down in your beta mind you living for idea to have ass full of my cock 24/7. I decide when, where and how I fuck you. I want it right now! Wearing sexy heels and red set with strap-on I tease and fuck you. Your mouth first than your beta back-pussy? Award? You want an award for the reminder who you are? I will trap your face under my perfect ebony curves to make you struggle even more. You love it slut, You LOVE IT!

Ebony, Femdom, Tease, Humiliation, High Heels, Dirty Talk, Face Slapping, Strap On Missionary, Strap On, Pegging

screenshot

12 min 32 s / 1.35 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 20, 2024 9:41 am
MahoganyQen - Pegging & Chastity Milking My Pussy-Boy - 04/24/24

Pussy boy get fucked harsh today in chastity cage. I pump his ass so wild and make him cum and eat his nut. Just like good slut should. Wearing sexy fishnet catsuit and shiny heels I turn him to my fuck doll. How bad you wish to be next to take my ebony cock?

Ebony, Femdom, Tease, Humiliation, High Heels, Dirty Talk, Strap On Doggy Style, Fetish, Chastity, Pegging

screenshot

13 min 35 s / 1.47 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 23, 2024 3:38 pm
Mandy Marx, Allie Heart & Agatha - Hungriest Spit Roast

Fetish, Blowjob, Pantyhose, Femdom, Fisting, Strap On, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Male Bondage, Anal

screenshot

18 min 42 s / 579 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 25, 2024 4:39 am
Mistress Damazonia - Corrupting The Young Boy

Strapon, Ballgag, Double Domination, Mouth Gag, Shiny Clothing, Femdom, Mika Katana, Damazonia

screenshot

13 min 42 s / 1.93 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jun 26, 2024 8:16 am
Evil Woman - Strapon Gangbang To The Doggy Slave - 05/03/24

Today AlexxaVonHell, Thesophiasahara, ariamazonfeet and I decided to fuck this pathetic doggy slave! We did it on the pool table. We used really big cocks to destroy his ass! Today he will get gangbang he didn't imagine!

Spit Roast, Pool Table, Strap On, Latex, Group, Lingerie, Fetish, Hardcore, Standing Doggy, Strap On Blowjob

screenshot

10 min 59 s / 1.17 GB / 1920x1078p / mp4

Added: Jul 12, 2024 8:49 pm
LadyAnnabelle666 - Pegging Punishment - 2022

Gloves, Slave, Punishment, Humiliation, Femdom, Fetish, Dominatrix, Strap On, Deep Anal, Strap On Fuck, Bdsm

screenshot

7 min 39 s / 338 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 21, 2024 7:50 pm
Mandy Marx - The GFE Experience - 06/28/24

If you wanna be my lover, you've got to get with my kinks. The caged-cock, mean dryhumps and what feels like eternal bondage kind. Hot intimate denial filled day for the boy who wouldn't stop asking me out. I'm sure latex slippiness on your tight cock ALMOST feels good.

Fetish, Bondage, Blonde, Femdom, Tease, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels, Tease And Denial, Bdsm

screenshot

17 min 08 s / 751 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Jul 21, 2024 8:00 pm
Mandy Marx - Retrieving Core Memories - 07/12/24

Reprogramming my gooner back to his fetish awakening. What makes him tick? What started it all? We're taking a trip down memory lane, one stroke, one denial, one whisper and one flashing of my fingers at a time. I want him left broken and in tears. I can't say the h-word anywhere else but here, but hypnosis is what will help me achieve a truly broken fetish boy.

Fetish, Handjob, Bondage, Blonde, Pantyhose, Femdom, Tease, Humiliation, Tease And Denial, Bdsm

screenshot

29 min 24 s / 910 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: Aug 03, 2024 6:32 pm
Miss Foxx - Male Re-Education Centre - Complete

Ball Weights, Handjob, Masturbation, Whipping, Humiliation, Chastity, Leather Boots, Electric Torture, Fetish

screenshot

22 min 44 s / 769 MB / 1280x720p / mp4