Author
Portador
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 10, 2023 4:32 am
Princess Wystri - Asshole Cleaner Training - JOI

I have a new job for you: you're going to be My dedicated asshole cleaning slave! You're going to be waiting on your knees, ready to lick My asshole clean any time I ask. You'll be completely at my beck and call, eager to serve and lick it spotless, no matter how dirty it is! And I know you'll be happy to do it. You'll be happy to lick it clean any time day or night. After the gym, after I get fucked by My boyfriend, any time I need my asshole cleaned, you'll be there! Watch Me spread My perfect ass and show you My hole, totally revealed and ready to be licked while I tease you and tell you about your new job. If you're good at this job, maybe I'll promote you to pussy cleaning slave too!

Joi, Ass.Worship, Ass.Licking, Redhead, Ginger, Pov

screenshot

6 min 46 s / 265 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

FileJoker >>> Download Or Watch Online
Added: May 10, 2023 3:11 pm
Princess Ellie Idol - Shock Your Cock In Chastity And Stick A Butt Plug In Your Ass

You know by now what it means when I lick my lips: you sniff & pop! You're my little sissy-electrochastity-pop-bitch in panties and stockings like a slut. There will be no stroking today, only cock-shocking and butt plug stuffing! Feel high and obedient for your master and do as I instruct. You're so weak, always crawling back to me for my commands. It feels too right to ever quit, doesn't it?

Humilation Pov, Panties, Chastity, Leather, Buttplug, Dirty Talk, Sissification, Jerk Off Instruction, Electric Shock

screenshot

10 min 36 s / 590 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 10, 2023 5:03 pm
Eva de Vil - The Only Key

Silly slave. You lost your emergency key. Now this one around my wrist is truly the only one that unlocks your cage. Is that scary for you? Before, we were only playing with the control I have over your cock. Now, I really have full power. Now, I might never give you this key back. You could be stuck in chastity for the rest of your life. Isn't this what you wanted? Wasn't it your ultimate fantasy? This is real chastity. You'll have to be on your best behaviour to earn it back... but I think you need to be teased and punished first for being so careless with your possessions.

Chastity Encouragement, Pov, Chastity, Tease, Denial, Ass Worship, Orgasm Control, Latex Outfit

screenshot

11 min 53 s / 1.56 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 10, 2023 6:05 pm
Eva de Vil - Reunited With Your Bully

I was a real cunt back in high school, wasn't I? Especially to you. But I've done a lot of soul searching and I want to apologize for how I treated you. I lean in for a hug but I knee you in the balls at the last minute. You crumple to the ground as I laugh my head off. Nothing's changed. I give you humiliating orders, making you kiss my ass, stuff your sock in your mouth, swallow my spit, hit yourself in the nuts and more. Clearly, my bullying gets you hard so I make you jerk your pathetic cock in front of me. Such a loser. I own you and I always have. Finally, I make you lie on your back. You're gonna cum in the most humiliating way possible, shooting your load all over your face with your mouth open.

Degredation, School, Cbt Fantasy, Yoga Pants Humiliation, Humiliating Task, Bully, Ass Fetish, Mean Girls, Degrading

screenshot

23 min 38 s / 1.37 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 11, 2023 5:43 am
Goddess Versona - Bi Bitch Encouragement

I wonder how many times you've turned a blind eye to that aching feeling in the pit of your stomach. How many times you've pretended you're straight, or how many times you've convinced yourself that you don't have the urge to suck cock. Well I'm about to undo all of that within a matter of minutes. You aren't going to ever lie to yourself again after you explode to the idea of wrapping your lips around a throbbing dick. I'll even teach you my tricks on how to be the best cock sucking fag around, but only if you stop pretending you're straight.

Dildo Teasing, Fetish, Big Ass, Jerk Off Instruction, Bisexual Encouragement, Gay Encouragement

screenshot

11 min 16 s / 1.22 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 11, 2023 9:39 am
London Lix - Chastity Roulette

This is a really simple but effective & interactive chastity game I've devised, to make chastity more accessible to those who want to dip their toe, try it for the first time, or just dabble in the act of being locked up for a short period if work or relationships prevent long-term chastity. I'll give you roulette-style options for 1) what to do before locking up and 2) how long to stay locked. You also have the option to swap between tasks should you choose. This is highly replayable for multiple days of enjoyment. Low-risk chastity can still be challenging and fun.

Chastity Encouragement, Pov, Orgasm Denial, Chastity Cage, Chastity Training, Femdom

screenshot

6 min 28 s / 161 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 12, 2023 3:17 pm
Princess Cin - Mommy's Good Boy

Happy Mоmmy's day, My good little pet. On this very special day, I have decided to gift you the highest privilege of all! Earning the two words you want to hear the most - Being Mоmmy's GOOD BOY! Just like any other day, today is all about worshiping Me, weakening your cock to Me, and reaching a state of mind numbing tranquility as you pave your way towards earning your orgasm. Being a good boy is sooo easy. Especially when I have your cock rock hard and your mind fully faded, on tunnel vision towards your one and only goal - Turning worthy of that heavenly orgasm.

screenshot

17 min 12 s / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 12, 2023 3:30 pm
Princess Cin - Cin's Puppy Boy

There's just something about little puppy boys like you. Waiting on all fours, begging for acknowledgement. Willing to partake in any form of training their owner deems appropriate. Here, puppy boy. You have been dreaming of this moment. Getting bound to Goddess through an unbreakable bond. Savoring every moment of this sweet, blissful adoration, Granted to you by your owner. You belong on a tight leash. And the more I pull you closer to me, the clearer it gets - This is where you belong.

screenshot

6 min 17 s / 897 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 13, 2023 12:56 pm
Princess Violette - 5 Minutes To Be Owned

It's only going to take a few minutes. To make you understand. You need to be here. It's not a want or even a desire. It's a necessity. Forget about everything else. It doesn't matter anyway. This is so beautiful. This feels so good. All of your weaknesses in one perfect, young, bratty Goddess. It will only take 5 minutes. 5 minutes to change your life. 5 minutes to be owned. Visually entrancing & addicting. This is so stunning and powerful. It will soon become very clear that you belong here, surrendering completely for me. You will understand your place in a very short amount of time. with mesmerizing binaural sounds for an even more powerful mindfuck. Slip away into My world.

Ass Worship, Femdom, Pov, Lollipop, Slave Training, Goddess Worship, Mesmerize, Femdom Pov, Mindfuck

screenshot

6 min 17 s / 689 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 13, 2023 2:39 pm
Princess Camryn - Punishing The Runaway

You've tried to escape your Princess Camryn obsession, but I've caught you. I'm the huntress and you're my prey. I'm going to punish you, enslave you, and make you taste your submission. I start out by toying with you. Teasing you with my ass, I give you one chance to escape simply by closing your browser and walking away. I taunt you because of course I win and you lose; you can't resist me even though you know I'm about to give you a beatdown. Now playtime is over and I punish you until you're begging for mercy. I let up on you only when you recommit to servitude, starting by branding yourself as my slave (with a marker) and tributing me. One last punishment: I make you get into the loser position and "taste your submission" as you cum into your mouth. I'm not trying to convince you that you enjoy them; I'm making you obey as punishment for trying to escape and to assert my dominance over you.

Cbt Instruction, Femdom Pov, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating Instructions, Femdom, Fetish

screenshot

26 min 12 s / 1.21 GB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 13, 2023 3:31 pm
Miss Alika White - Factory Fuck Doll Rewire

I want you to experience becoming nothing more than a couple of holes for men to fuck. You'll have no name, no face, no opinions, no voice. You'll just be used to receive the cocks of paying men. During this video I'm going to make you gag on cock and get fucked up the arse like a little bitch, just as these men would do. They won't care if they hurt you. You're just a fuck doll. On top of that, I'll make you do something else to remind you of your role. But even after the video ends, that is just the start. I've got rules you're going to follow so that, for the rest of the day, you'll experience life as a fuck doll.

Bisexual Encouragement, Femdom Pov, Dildo Sucking, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom, Fetish

screenshot

13 min 58 s / 976 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 14, 2023 6:20 am
Princess Fierce - Shut-Up And Goon

Don't speak, sit, drool, goon, and worship. Miss me, bitch? Ya, over a year not falling to your knees has made you an eager boy. Let the power of my body and voice melt your mind and shape you into my gooning slave boy.

Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Gooner, Gooning, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Cock Control

screenshot

6 min 55 s / 604 MB / 1280x720p / mp4

Added: May 14, 2023 12:20 pm
Bunny Madison - Gorgeous Stepmom Gives The Hottest JOI

Lingerie, Blonde, Tease, Dildo, Petite, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Encouragement, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown

screenshot

12 min 10 s / 812 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 15, 2023 6:36 am
Eva de Vil - Loser Pose Challenge

Do you want to entertain me? Do you want to impress me with your talents for self degradation? I have a challenge for you. You have to be in the loser pose the whole time: legs over your head, pointing your cock directly at your mouth. I want you to have multiple ruined orgasms, dripping them all into that open, waiting, loser mouth. I know you're gonna look hilarious hunched over and stroking. How many can you squeeze out for me?

Jerk Off Instruction, Fetish, Pov, Cum Eating, Ruined Orgasm, Fantasy, Cum Eating Instructions, Challenge, Loser Abuse

screenshot

13 min 41 s / 802 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4

Added: May 15, 2023 7:29 am
Miss Alika White - Sissy Orgasm Challenge

I'm giving you a chance to have a little orgasm. But you know me, I'm not going to let you cum like a man. That wouldn't be any fun for me. And it wouldn't make sense for you. No, I'm going to give you a challenge where you'll attempt to cum in a way that's more natural for a sissy. You'll have a time limit so if you can't climax in time. well, that's even funnier. How exactly should a sissy cum? You'll find out when I'm ready to make you do it, but first you need to take your hand off your cock until I say you can touch it. I've made sure to only use clips in the preview from the first part of the video so it doesn't give the "technique" away. If you want a chance to cum, you've got to play by my rules, sissy. And then thank me for the opportunity, whether you get your sissygasm or not.

Sissification, Sissy Training, Sissy Slave, Sissy Humiliation, Sissy Sluts, Pov

screenshot

10 min 05 s / 771 MB / 1920x1080p / mp4