Author
viktorsoprer
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 18, 2023 4:10 am
Savannah Bond - Savannah Bond's Third Appearance

screenshot

screenshot

Savannah finds herself in a bit of a predicament when her butt plug gets stuck. She is too embarrassed to go to a hospital to have it removed so she calls her dear friend Jax to help her. For you see Jax is an engineer and is very good at solving problems. He quickly comes to the conclusion the best way to remove the butt plug is to push it out from the other end by corking the oral orifice thus causing a suction effect to push it out. Darned if it doesn't work. Now Savannah has a gaping asshole that needs a quick fucking before closing down again. After all - that ass plug work would have been for naught. So Jax immediately impales Savannah in her winking pink brownie maker and the anal afternoon love fest begins in earnest. Power fucking her shit locker Jax is on a mission of love. It's a warm deep ride as he slides into her and she is lucky to have him. He opens up her rectal cavity with his bulging meat banger in the type of pounding not seen very often. Her butthole is gaping and winking like an old toothless drunk begging for another shot of rotgut. After Jax feels her asshole has been sufficiently serviced and no longer a threat of locking down on a buttplug he douses her face with a thick load of cock snot and goes on his way.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:45:20 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.21 GB

screenshot

Free Download FileJoker.net
viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 18, 2023 1:45 am
Freya Parker - Invisible

screenshot

screenshot

Freya uses feminine wile to compete with the game for her man's attention.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:28:11 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.48 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 11:19 pm
Reese Robbins

screenshot

screenshot

Jax has been working hard at building this house for Rusty. Rusty shows up to the construction site with his daughter Reese to explain to Jax that he won't be able to make his promised payment for work done today. Jax gets visibly upset at Rusty when he hears this news. Reese who sees Jax upset tells her step dad Rusty: Dad, maybe i can fix the situation and get you a time extension if I fuck him. Before Rusty can say anything Reese approaches Jax with her proposition. Jax smiles and immediately accepts. Reese drops to her Knees and starts sucking Jax's huge cock! Jax who is upset at Rusty for his non payment immediately bends Rustys step daughter Reese over this slab of cement and starts fucking Reese really hard. Rusty who is visibly uncomfortable with the situation asks Jax if he's done. Jax replies; I'm just getting started! Jax fucks the shit out of Reese and makes her cum in every position imaginable. Then Jax Busts on her face when he finishes and sends Reese to go sit on her daddy's lap.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:39:55 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.82 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 8:54 pm
Ella Hughes - The Biggest I've Ever Seen

screenshot

screenshot

It's finally here - the night that Ella has been waiting for. After putting on her lingerie she is about to meet the man she is going to live out her fantasies with.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:35:21 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.07 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 6:29 pm
Ella Hughes - The Biggest I've Ever Seen

screenshot

screenshot

It's finally here - the night that Ella has been waiting for. After putting on her lingerie she is about to meet the man she is going to live out her fantasies with.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:35:21 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 2.05 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 4:05 pm
Sarah Banks - Sneaky Ebony Feet

screenshot

screenshot

I just got home and realized I forgot my keys at the gym so I rang my neighbor's doorbell. Jake's new girlfriend opened the door and since she was so rude when Jake invited me in, I decided to have some sneaky foot play fun with Jake. He was so into my smooth ebony feet and perfect French pedicured toes that he just couldn't stop sucking them. It was so hot I couldn't resist fucking him right there on the couch while his jealous girlfriend watched her show in the other room...

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:35:09 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.04 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 3:57 am
Leah Winters (An Invitation To Take All 3 Of Her Holes!)

screenshot

screenshot

I been watchin this pretty white bitch all week. She's fine AF. Looks like a supermodel in the face. With a big fat giant ass behind her. It looks so invitating...I bet it's soft...She can't see me. But I can see her. Walking around all day. Showing off for me with her slutty outfits. Nasty whore. Why else would she leave her windows open? She wants me to see. It's an invitation.I've passed by her a couple times this week. Close enough to smell her perfume. And each time...she's given me a look...of curiosity. Of recognition. I told you. It's an invitation.Today as I was watching her come home...wearing the shortest, tightest booty shorts...she left her door unlocked. And then she looked out the window. Straight into my eyes. Its an invitation.And I'm going to take it.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 01:17:11 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 6.18 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 17, 2023 1:31 am
Blake Blossom - Me and Troy Francisco

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:39:50 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.72 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 11:07 pm
Katherina, Rick (Katherina and Rick Kama Sutra)

screenshot

screenshot

The Fine Art of Making Love

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:24:56 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 659.9 MB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 8:43 pm
Luna Star - Cum Thru 4

screenshot

screenshot

The insatiable Luna Star taunts and teases Isiah Maxwell through a sheet of stretchy latex, tempting him until he finally rips it open, oils her up, and gives her the ass fucking she so desperately deserves.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:36:58 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.31 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 3:51 pm
Lasirena69 aka Antonella La Sirena, La Sirena - Two Big Black Cock

screenshot

screenshot

Lasirena69 is a sexy little maid for Prince. They have been playing this game where she teases him while she cleans the house.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:30:16 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.14 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 1:27 pm
Anastasia Brokelyn - Hot brunette has her pussy destroyed

screenshot

screenshot

Sexy Spanish brunette Anastasia Brokelyn is going through the test of her life in a hardcore sex scene with Mike Chapman. He fucks her rough in the mouth, and her pussy gets a really hard drilling that will make her have a powerful orgasm!

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:47:07 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.02 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 8:37 am
Adriana Chechik (Mr C)

screenshot

screenshot

Adriana meets up with a hot stranger for even hotter sex as her boyfriend endures a long haul flight.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:36:48 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.19 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 6:12 am
Lana Rhoades (Hot Wife Loves BBC)

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:33:03 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.87 GB

screenshot

viktorsoprer
Added: Jul 16, 2023 3:46 am
Valerie Kay (Latina Craves BBC)

screenshot

screenshot

Voluptuous Valery meets a gorgeous guy who invites her back to his hotel - what will happen? We are about to find out.

screenshot

Time of Clip: 00:27:33 | Quality: Full HD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.39 GB

screenshot