Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 12, 2021 3:49 am
2014 / Alina Li Asian Domination. She Holds Jules Jordan's Cock Hostage! - Ultimate Fuck Toy Alina Li, Scene 6 / Alina Li

Genre: Gonzo, Straight
Year: 2014
Models: Alina Li
Description: Alina gives you a little fetish fantasy, dominating a cock, then rewarding it with her hot body.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 523 MB
Resolution: 558 x 992
Duration: 35 min 18 s
Type: 558p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 12, 2021 6:50 am
/ Kaylani Lei ( Upper Class Must Have It In The Ass /

Description: Kaylani Lei and her rich asshole husband love to flaunt their wealth and make fun of their hired contractors, but when they insult the size of Keiran Lee's dick, they finally take it one step too far. Determined to shut the spoiled rich slut up once and for all, Keiran shows her his fat cock and she falls in love. She gives him a blowjob and then strips down so he can eat her tight Asian pussy. Keiran fucks every one of her holes, fucking her mouth, pounding her pussy, and even giving her an intense anal deep dicking until she was ready for a big cumshot all over her pretty face!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 298 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 35 min 14 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 12, 2021 3:51 pm
2014 / Miyu, une japonaise offerte à Manon, infirmière, et son mari ! / Miyu, Manon

Genre: All Sex, Group, Teen, Milf, Asian, DP, Anal, French
Models: Miyu, Manon
Description: Manon, 25ans, infirmière, et Guillaume, 25ans, vendeur en prêt-­à­-porter, débutent timidement dans le libertinage. Ils nous on contacté pour qu'on leur donne un véritable cours d'initiation à la pluralité.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 820 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 1 h 9 min
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 12, 2021 6:53 pm
13.06.2014 / HARD - BED 2 / MIYUKI SON

Genre: Casting,Talking,Posing,Asian,Blonde,Natural Tits,Piersing,Tatu,Shaved Pussy,Group Sex,Hardcore,Oral,Anilingus,Ball Licking,DP,Anal,Cum In Mouth,Facial
Year: 13.06.2014
Models: MIYUKI SON

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 356 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 32 min 46 s
Type: 540p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 13, 2021 6:55 am
22.05.2014 / BAY DALONG / BAY DALONG

Genre: Casting,Interwiev,Talking,Posing,No Sex,Asian,Brunette,Shaved Pussy,Small Tits
Year: 22.05.2014
Models: BAY DALONG

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 225 MB
Duration: 20 min 43 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 13, 2021 9:56 am
/ Kianna Dior ( Your MILF is the Best /

Description: Danny D has been fucking his best friend's stepmom (buxom babe Kianna Dior) for months now, and the poor sucker has no idea. One day the two almost get caught in the act, but luckily, Danny manages to jump out of the window and preserve their secret. Kianna gets her stepson out of the way by asking him to go mow the lawn, and Danny and Kianna quickly get back down to business. Kianna gives Danny a nice slow and sensual blowjob, and then wraps his fat cock in her gorgeous big tits. The two fuck all over the bedroom, and Danny even pounds her tight pussy from behind as she's up against the glass, almost getting them caught all over again! Finally, Danny blows a huge load all over Kianna's face and tits, but Kianna's stepson has to finish mowing that lawn eventually...

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 486 MB
Duration: 30 min 51 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 14, 2021 4:02 am
/ Alina Li ( Exotic footjob /

Description: Alina Li is here to give pleasure, and she is damn good in doing her job. The petite exotic cutie has numerous exciting skills, giving an amazing footjob is one of them. Putting her lovely feet into good use, Alina works on Marco's rock hard cock with the sole intention to milk his balls empty.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 430 MB
Duration: 28 min 19 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 14, 2021 10:04 am
2014 / Stop Fuckin' My Stepdaughter! / Kianna Dior & Nadia Capri

Genre: Cuckold, Big Tits, Blonde, Stepmom, Wife, Asian, MILF, Natural Tits, Raven
Models: Kianna Dior & Nadia Capri
Description: Keiran Lee wants to fuck his girlfriend Nadia Capri, but she's worried her busty Asian stepmom Kianna Dior is going to get home before they get a chance to finsish. But Keiran promises to eat her pussy just the way she likes, so the horny little slut starts sucking and fucking Keiran's big dick, step mom or no step mom! Wouldn't you know it, Kianna barges in right as Keiran is balls deep in her step daughter! At first Kianna is angry as hell, but as soon as she feasts her eyes on Keiran's huge dick, she forgets all her anger and drops to her knees to get a taste of that fat cock. Kianna deepthroats his massive member and then fucks her way to a fat load of cum all over her pretty face and big tits!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 468 MB
Duration: 29 min 13 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 14, 2021 4:04 pm
/ Alina Li Asian Teen Gets Manhandled (28.03.2014 г.) /

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 258 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 33 min 39 s
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 15, 2021 4:07 am
2014 / As Long As He's Okay With It / Cindy Starfall

Genre: Oil, Pussy Licking, Asian, Blowjob, Facial, Deepthroat, Natural Tits, Massage, Dark Hair
Models: Cindy Starfall
Description: Guys, Today I met Cindy. At first this little Vietnamese housewife was just another cute little Asian sweetheart who was far too attached to her husband for my liking! But boy, did I ever get the chance to show off my slick side! The patient form she gave me at the beginning said it was her first time and that her husband paid for the treatment in advance. That's it! I wasn't sure it was even her husband, but just to be sure, I slipped him into the conversation, and of course she confirmed my suspicion! As soon as I lied to her, saying her husband wanted her to have a nice time, and relax, she was putty in my hands. It only took me mentioning that her husband didn't feel she was getting enough fucking at home, to get her consent for a little 'extra-treatment' if you know what I mean... ha! Her warm throat was one of the best throats I've ever fucked! Guys, I love this job! I'd have to say my favorite part was when she told me her husband likes to cum all over her pretty little face. I couldn't help but tell her not to break tradition when I bust my nuts on her supple cheeks! Cindy was loving every second of my super stiff cock down her throat, knowing her husband signed off on the sloppy blowjob. But the icing on the cake was the moment I told her that her poor husband didn't know about any of this and pointed out our hidden camera! God I hope she cums back! Eric

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 332 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960
Duration: 23 min 43 s
Type: 544p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 15, 2021 7:08 am
/ Daisy Summers (Protecting The Stepsister /

Genre: Asian Raven Natural Tits
Description: When Johnny Sins finds his step sister Daisy Summers flirting with his friend Jason, he tries to warn her that Jason just wants her for her tight teen body. But when she insists that all she's looking for is a taste of some nice big dick, Johnny does the only thing he can to protect her from his horny friends and whips out his fat cock! As soon as she sees that massive member, she strips down and starts stroking, licking, and sucking it. After sucking that fat cock for a while, she starts fucking it just to see if it'll fit in her wet teen pussy.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 203 MB
Duration: 23 min 30 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 15, 2021 7:10 pm
2013 / Sushi & Pussy / Marica Hase

Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Asian, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, Facial
Year: 2013
Models: Marica Hase
Description: Renato has the luck to spend a sexy dinner with her beautiful Japanese girlfriend, Marica. The girl leads her into the very depth of her tradition, serving him Japanese food and Japanese pussy to eat. Renato 'consumes' both with good appetite, eating the fucking as a real boss.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 454 MB
Duration: 29 min 31 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 16, 2021 1:13 am
2013 / Secret Rub Down / Mey Li

Genre: All sex, massage, asian
Models: Mey Li
Description: Mey Li began by giving her client a great massage. Then she started rubbing his cock, and before you knew it, she was stroking and sucking on it. Mey Li jumped up on the massage table and rode that dick, as her juicy ass bounced, until she was satisfied. She got off that cock and sucked and tugged on it until she got all that man juice out. It was another very happy tug.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 890 MB
Resolution: 576 x 1 024
Duration: 40 min 57 s
Type: 576p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 16, 2021 4:20 pm
2013 / Be My Feet Slave / Jessica Bangkok

Genre: Brunette, Asian, Big Tits, Foot, Oral, Hardcore
Models: Jessica Bangkok
Description: The exotic and beautiful Jessica Bangkok came and conquered. It is hard to resist to her mesmerizing body and amazing feet, especially for such a foot fetishist like Karlo, who quickly fell victim to those toes, enslaved and thrilled by them. With her feet around Karlo's cock, Jessica is in total control, and she knows it well, turning the man into her foot slave.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 776 MB
Duration: 36 min 32 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Dec 16, 2021 7:21 pm
2013 / Marica, The Masseuse / Marica Hase

Genre: Brunette, Natural Tits, Asian, Oral, Hardcore, Anal, DP, Facial
Models: Marica Hase
Description: A massage parlor, a hot Asian girl, and a quite intimate situation. Will you do the math yourself? Well, you don't have to because we filmed every little details of this amazing threesome. Marica, the masseuse gets two hard cocks at the same time, and she loves every moment of it.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 702 MB
Duration: 33 min 9 s

screenshot
Download File