Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 21, 2022 2:54 am
Asian Fuck Doll Luna Mills Dominated

Genre: Gonzo, Straight, Teen, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap, Peeing
Models: Luna Mills
Description: Big tits Asian fuck doll Luna Mills has returned for a 3rd time! She's upside down on the couch as we start her interview. I spit in her face and fuck it. I slap her and ask her if she wants more and continue to go balls deep. I continue throat fucking her and spitting on her as she gags everywhere. I put my hand up her pussy and her eyes roll back in her head. I continue to skull fuck her and put my fingers down her throat then I let her ride my cock. I pick her up in the air and fuck her then I get a flogger and whip her hard. I get a 12 inch dido and fuck her throat and make her take it all. I fuck her face more then she cleans out my asshole with her tongue. I have her bend over me on the couch and I fuck her throat until it cums all over me. I pound her pussy on the couch and she's wearing a mouth gag with a stopper and I plug it and tell her to shut the fuck up when I'm fucking her. I hogtie her on the bed then I fuck her face. I spread her pussy open and look inside it then I fuck her from behind while she's hogtied. I flip her over and pound her cunt more while she's hogtied. She sucks my cock and eats my ass then I fuck her face in a 69. I fuck her big tits then I pound her fuck box and blow a load inside of it. She asks me to punch her in the face. Daddy takes her to the bathroom for one last surprise. Luna was a good girl for Daddy!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 962 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 1 h 22 min
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 21, 2022 8:55 am
Good Morning From Madi / 07.09.2021

Genre: Cumshot,Facial,Brunette,Blowjob,Reality,Saliva,Handjob,Asian,Ball Licking,Face Fuck,Oral,POV,Natural Tits
Models: Madi Laine
Description: Jon Rogue is just in time! Madi Laine is making breakfast and she loves to serve it up hot. Madi strips before giving Jon a sloppy morning blowjob. Good morning, indeed!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 235 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 20 min 2 s
Type: 400p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 21, 2022 2:57 pm
Black Pee, Jureka Del Mar, 3on1, BBC, ATM, DAP, No Pussy, Almost ButtRose, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow, Swallow GL480

Genre: Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Gapes, Interracial, Piss Drinking, Prolapse
Models: Jureka Del Mar

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.10 GiB
Resolution: 480 x 848
Duration: 58 min 53 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 21, 2022 8:58 pm
Cowgirl Rides - 7 Orgasms

Genre: All Sex, Asian, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Alexia Anders - Cowgirl Rides - 7 Orgasms

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.48 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 31 min 11 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 22, 2022 2:59 am
Charmane Star - Charmane Star is an asian Dream Cum True (05.07.2022)

Genre: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Year: 2022
Description: Randy Spears has his erotic Asian dreams cum true with stunning Penthouse babe Charmane Star as she seduces him in lingerie and fishnet stockings. Kissing him sensually, the exquisite brunette then gets to her knees to treat the stud to a blowjob with plenty of eye contact, getting him rock hard and ready to slide his cock into her perfect pussy.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 296 MB
Resolution: 558 x 992
Duration: 19 min 20 s
Type: 558p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 22, 2022 8:59 am
Tag Teaming The Glampers

Genre: Black, Big Dick, Small Ass, Tattoo, Petite, Asian, Chinese, Black Hair, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Handjob, Masturbation, Blowjob
Models: Lulu Chu, Annabel Redd, Jax Slayher, AJ
Description: Lulu Chu and Annabel Redd are college roommates who can't wait to get the keys to their new pad. Turns out there's been a furnishing mix up, but the landlady has set up a cute staycation for them in an indoor tent. Lulu loves the faux fur pillows and gives Annabel her first lesson in pillow humping. This quickly escalates to naked scissoring and it seems they have completely forgotten all about the movers, AJ and Jax Slayher, who enjoy the free show. AJ gets overzealous while sneaking a peak and whips out his dick. Jax teaches AJ how a professional handles the ladies. Jax smoothy approaches the hot lesbian action and the ladies are drawn to his big dick like cats to catnip. Both girls give Jax a double blow job. Anabel spies AJ in the background and crawls to his cock. The four play fuck n' swap until both guys blow their loads all over the ladies pretty faces.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.34 GiB
Duration: 50 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 22, 2022 3:00 pm
Just Curious

Genre: all sex, asian, blowjob, cumshot, facial, pov, roleplay, taboo
Models: Reya Nguyen
Description: Please don't kick me out again... You know I'm too shy to talk to other boys. You're my big step-brother. It's your job to teach me things.. At least let me watch. I'm just curious....

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1 000 MB
Duration: 16 min 21 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 22, 2022 9:01 pm
A wild little swinger party

Genre: Amateur, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshots, Riding, Group Sex, Swingers, Hardcore
Year: 2022
Models: Jessica, Mrs Carlson, Davina
Description: Just some quick highlights from our member party two weeks ago. Jessica, Mrs Carlson, and Davina (our new Asian sex freak) worked hard to drain every set of balls in the room. Great seeing everyone!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.13 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 22 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 23, 2022 3:04 pm
Kianna Dior XXXMAS Blowbang

Genre: Asian, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Gonzo, Blowjob, Solo Masturbation, Cum swallow, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Double Blowjob
Models: Kianna Dior
Description: Statuesque, super-voluptuous Kianna Dior looks festive in high heels, red stockings and a sexy Santa suit that shows her tremendous tits and deep, inviting cleavage. The longhaired MILF teases by red-and-silver Christmas trees, seductively sucking a candy cane and masturbating. In a dirty-talking voiceover, this naughty cum slut says that in the spirit of giving (head), she's called some friends for a holiday blowbang! A pack of dudes in Santa hats fill her living room, and happy Kianna gives blowjobs, spit-lubing and sucking big cocks. She strokes shafts, kisses heads, slurps balls and talks streaks of filth when her mouth isn't full. Kianna moves from boner to boner, practicing her deepthroat skills while massaging neighboring pricks. Guys surround kneeling Kianna, poking boners in her face, fucking her throat. She plays with the spit soaking her big boobs; she blows two at a time. Hard dicks make her gasp, choke and smile broadly, slobber slathering her body. A silver platter collects surplus semen from multiple cum facials as thick, syrupy loads plaster her cheeks, nose, lips and forehead. Kianna slurps from the platter, immersing herself in spunk. One stud fucks her bald pussy as she laps the platter clean. She wallows in and swallows another creamy mess. Makeup trashed, Kianna wishes the audience Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 505 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 31 min 11 s
Type: 400p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 23, 2022 9:06 pm
Swap Family Settles In (S3:E3)

Genre: All Sex, Foursome, FFMM, Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Handjob, Petite, POV, Redhead
Year: 2021
Models: Lauren Phillips & Lulu Chu
Description: Description: What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, Jay Romero is taking advantage of what he thinks is some alone time to jerk off. He doesn't know that the rest of his swap fam has come home from the grocery store. Lauren Phillips sees her swap husband Charles Dera checking out their swap daughter Lulu Chu, so she sends Lulu upstairs to deliver some shower products to Jay. When she walks in on Jay jerking it, Lulu is intrigued but shy. Jay is shameless, continuing to jack off and then inviting Lulu to join him. Lulu is hesitant, but she eventually takes Jay's cock in hand. She's about to start sucking when Lauren calls her back into the kitchen. A moment later, Lauren says she'll bring Jay some towels. Before Lulu can stop her swap mom, Lauren walks in on Jay. Jay's not picky, so when Laruen barges in on him he invites her to join him. This time, he gets the BJ he's been hoping for. It's not long before Lauren climbed aboard and shoved her big boobies in Jay's face as she rides his fuck stick. Charles eventually goes upstairs to see what's taking Lauren so long, but she's so busy riding the D that neither she nor Jay notice Charles. Lulu comes in to see what's happening. When she spots her swap mom getting some from Jay, Lulu wants in on the action. She knows Charles is into her, so she pulls his nice hard cock out to start sucking him off. Eventually that noise gets through the haze of Lauren and Jay's good time. They invite Lulu and Charles to join them in bed, creating a proper family swap orgy. The girls get on their knees with Jay fucking Lulu and Charles banging Lauren, both in doggy. The girls swap partners and each take their fuck buddy for a stiffie ride. They end things on their backs, with Lauren taking a creampie from Jay and Lulu getting one from Charles. The girls lick their fingers clean of the cum as they all come down from the family style fuck fest.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.39 GiB
Duration: 24 min 41 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 24, 2022 3:09 am
Poopea - Sexy Asian Teases and Pleases

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits
Models: Poopea

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 210 MB
Duration: 29 min 15 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 24, 2022 9:09 am
Vina Sky does nice tease then takes dick up her ass!!!! AA069

Genre: Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gapes, Lingerie
Models: Vina Sky

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.49 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 45 min 11 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 24, 2022 3:10 pm
Bewitching

Genre: Anal, Asian, Big Tits, Brunette, Blowjob, Gonzo, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), Petite
Models: Marica Hase
Description: Friction makes heat, but so does Marica when she puts on a red dress. Cute and sweet one moment and a relentless tease the next, Marica makes it impossible not to want to see what else she's wearing for the occasion.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 460 MB
Duration: 30 min 25 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 24, 2022 9:10 pm
Take Your Fun Sized Sister And Her Friends To The Amusement Park For Fourth Of July (S17:ECool

Genre: All Sex, Foursome, FFFM, Asian, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Passion, Petite, POV, Rough Sex
Models: Jessie Saint & Lulu Chu & Madi Collins
Description: Description: Madi Collins has invited her BFFS Lulu Chu and Jessie Saint to celebrate the Fourth of July. They decorate the house and then beg Madi's stepbrother, Codey Steele, to drive them to the amusement park. There's a new ride that they want to go on. Codey claims none of the girls are tall enough to ride, and he won't take them unless they measure themselves first. He gets a measuring tape and then claims that the girls need to take their shirts off so they appear taller. Even with the shirt trick, none of the girls quite meets the height cutoff. Codey then offers to act as their guardian so they can all ride, but on one condition: Madi needs to suck his dick while her friends watch. Madi agrees to Codey's conditions, so she holds up her end of the bargain by getting on her knees and going wild with her stepbrother's cock. At first, Lulu and Jessie watch as Codey insisted. Eventually, though, they can't hold back from that fine looking fuck stick. They come crawling closer until eventually Codey is enjoying a three-girl BJ from his stepsis and her pint sized friends. The trio relocates to the bedroom, where Codey lies down and lets the girls continue sucking him off. Exchanging kisses, the girls decide that Madi should be the first to hop up on the D and take a stiffie ride. Lulu takes Codey's cock next, as she leans forward and laps at Jessie's twat. Once Madi has made sure that her friends are enjoying themselves, she climbs on top of Jessie's face to ride her friend's mouth. Eventually, Lulu leaves the middle so that Jessie can scoot forward and enjoy Codey's dick buried in her snatch. Lulu takes her turn sitting on Jessie's face while Madi laps away at Lulu's titties. When Codey is getting close to cumming, Madi gets on her back and lets him reach the end of his endurance in her velvet glove. He pulls out at the last moment, nuttting on Madi's belly to create a mess that Jessie and Lulu lap up. As the girls are exchanging satisfied kisses, Codey lets them in on a secret: The rule are the rules and nothing he can do can get them on the ride.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.59 GiB
Duration: 29 min 22 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jul 25, 2022 9:15 am
Marica Hase - Asian Erotic Massage 3 (25.06.2021)

Genre: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.48 GiB
Duration: 26 min 2 s

screenshot
Download File