Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 16, 2022 7:05 am
Young and Curious Vina

Genre: BDSM, Bondage
Models: Vina
Description: "What is this!!", 19-year old Vina exclaimed when she discovered the goat milker. Circling around it, touching the hoses, she looked very tiny in comparison. Her eyes had lit up, something was stirring deep inside her. She wanted to be a cow, to be milked! "Can I try it?", she asked in her shy sweet voice. Sure, but a cow needs a collar first. And a ring gag, to stop this human talk. Vina obeyed. Anything to try this machine! She was curious and afraid at the same time. Would she be able to handle this torment on her small sensitive boobs??

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 573 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 34 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 16, 2022 1:05 pm
Lydia Black (Lydia Black IS Locked Into The Automatic Blowjob Machine and Sucks Two Giant Dicks!

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Deep Throat, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Blow Job Machine
Year: 2017
Models: Lydia Black, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Description: Lydia Black swallows endless onslaught of hard cocks!
There are some new members in town and they really want to hear Lydia. They have her yell taunts at the camera and call herself degrading names. She's strapped down to the sybian and her head is locked to the automatic blowjob machine. Her face is pushed over and over again onto the dick and she has no way to stop it. An insex mask is put on her face and she's laid on her back. The boys go to town fucking her wet pussy. She moans and screams and says "Fuck You Joel" as she's been told to. As the dicks hammer down on her she screams louder and louder in orgasms. The whole table shakes as she gets pounded. With her arms over the top of the table in strappado Lydia's face is open to swallow the dicks. She barely has time to breath as her face gets fucked hard. You can see her getting dizzy and heady with the breath play. That doesn't stop the endless onslaught of giant cocks down her throat. It only means they add a vibrator to make her cum harder while struggling to breathe.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.96 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 37 min 0 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 16, 2022 7:06 pm
The End of the World: Machine Fucking Apocolypse

Genre: BDSM, Lesbo, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Hardcore
Year: 2011
Models: Skin Diamond, Asphyxia Noir
Description: Real life couple and industry newcomers, Skin Diamond and Asphyxia Noir, debut in this FuckingMachines.com special feature update "Apocalypse". The world is over. Skin Diamond and Asphyxia Noir have hunkered down in the basement of a destroyed sex toy factory, living out their days fucking shit up and fucking the shit out of each other. In their own private world these two hot tank girls find dirty ways to pass the time including fisting, ass fucking, and finding every toy and machine they can.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
Size: 701 MB
Duration: 58 min 28 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 17, 2022 7:08 am
Jessie Rogers (Truth Or Dare - Starring Jessie Rogers in Her Foursst Gangbang

Genre: BDSM, Anal, DP, DAP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Year: 2013
Description: Jessie Rogers has a slumber party at her house where her and her girlfriends engage in a game of truth or dare which leads her to
reveal her darkest sexual fantasy! In this fantasy a group of 6 men follow her home and break into her house while everyone is sleeping. Once
inside they tie up her parents and bust into her room to have their way with her. She is made to submit to their hard cocks while she struggles
to get away, and screams for help to no avail. They double penetrate her and even get two cock in her tight ass before spilling their loads all
over her face and leaving the same way they came in.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.89 GiB
Duration: 52 min 47 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 17, 2022 1:09 pm
Busty Rain Degrey Bound and Analy Fucked by BBC with Punishing Deepthroat and Squirting Orgasms!

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Anal
Year: 2015
Models: Rain DeGrey , Matt Williams , Jack Hammer
Description: Rain is at it again. This tall tattooed bondage craving cock slut loves to be sexually broken and can never get enough. We have had her on Sexuallybroken before, but she is back for another round at the insistence of her greedy holes. Today we have 10 inches of BBC ready to make those greedy holes custom fitted.
We haul out this big breasted blonde with her huge tits already tied up and ready to go under her slutty red dress. The leash and neck rope keep her in her place as we drop her to her knees. Keeping her neck in check, we haul out those monster tits and add a cock to the back of her throat. One after the other the dicks reshape her throat as she drools and chokes.
Quickly shifting a dazed Rain onto the fuck table and tying her ankles cross-legged, her holes are wide open and exposed. Mouth, pussy and ass are ripe for the plucking and pluck them we do. 10 inches of BBC take every inch of her ass as Rain moans and whimpers. It isn't easy to take that much dick, it is a good thing she is such an anal slut.
After roughly pounding out her pussy and ass, we finish it up with ripping out a squirting orgasm out of her well used ass. She cums and squirts like the well trained pet that she is. Is it any wonder that we had to have her back? It is doubtful this one can be sexually broken, but we sure had fun trying.
Tags: Anal Sex, Big Breasts, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Pantyhose, Blonde, Blow job, Blue Eyes, Breast Bondage, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Interracial, MILF, Sloppy Blow Job On Black Cock, Squirting Orgasm, Tattoo, Vibrator

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 156 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 26 min 26 s
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 17, 2022 7:11 pm
Evilyn Jezebel - Punished 2

Genre: Anal, Rimming, Bondage, Disci
Year: 2021
Models: Evilyn Jezebel, Christian Sins

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 662 MB
Duration: 22 min 26 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:13 am
Attention Whore: Spencer Bradley And Tommy Pistol

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Stockings, Suspension, Gloves, Uniform, Ass Licking, Rimjob
Models: Spencer Bradley, Tommy Pistol
Description: Spencer Bradley works as a personal assistant for Tommy Pistol. She does so much for him, pretty much managing his entire career. She wants to take their relationship to the next level but he just seems to not notice her in a sexual way. Spencer takes this matter into her own hands and decides to try and seduce him by dressing in a slutty maid's outfit. This definitely gets his attention, but Spencer quickly realizes she may have bitten off more than shew can chew. Tommy puts her in strict bondage and fucks her pussy and mouth as he sees fit. She wanted his attention and now she's getting it. She realizes that he is just as passionate about bondage and sex, as he is about everything in his life. Tommy uses this slut just like he did before, but now he gets to fuck her holes as he dominates her in bondage.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.13 GiB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 18, 2022 7:13 am
Tyler File 1

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture
Models: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411
Description: The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, **** to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.17 GiB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Duration: 32 min 56 s
Type: 2160p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:14 pm
House of Gord - New Room 237

Genre: BDSM, Fetish
Models: Jewell Marceau, Adrianna Nicole, Petal Benson, Claire Adams
Description: A script taken directly from one of Gord's most famous books, Project 237, has been transformed into a House of Gord feature length film - Room 237! Three succulent women are in from out of town for a beauty pageant. They check into Room 237, but they never check out! They are kidnapped by a slave trader who has received orders from three of his best customers. Watch as these spirited women are transformed into perfect sex slaves suiting each collector's specific diabolical desires, then packaged for transport and shipped to their new owners. Starring Jewell Marceau, Adrianna Nichole (as Seven) and Claire Adams. Extreme hogties, electrified floors, **** exercise on the Wheel, full encasement, and more...

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Matroska
Size: 1.34 GiB
Resolution: 240 x 320
Duration: 1 h 14 min
Type: 240p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 18, 2022 7:16 pm
Cowgirl (CowTest #2

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying, Enema
Year: 2021
Models: Cowgirl, PD
Description: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.84 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 51 min 31 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 19, 2022 1:17 am
Twisted Flower 2

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying
Models: Violet
Description: I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1 013 MB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Duration: 28 min 5 s
Type: 2160p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 19, 2022 7:18 am
Aiden Starr, Christie Stevens, Claire Robbins (Ass Eating Slap Fight Foursome

Genre: BDSM, Domination, Threesome, Anal, A2M
Year: 2014
Models: Aiden Starr, Christie Stevens, Claire Robbins
Description: The Hostess with the Mostest Aiden Starr orchestrates a little duel between our two house girls. It's a slap fight and the loser has to eat the winner's ass. Claire Robbins and her unbelievably fine ass packs a wallop and smack the shit out of Christie's Stevens' pretty blonde face. But Blondie comes back and ends up with Claire's face stuffed up her ass. One order is established, it's asses up and and dick in mouth for some hardcore boy/girl/girl double blow job action at the hands of the sexy Hostess. Aiden deftly handles these two sluts as Bill thoroughly pounds their pussies and asses with hard cock. This is an awesome update of nasty foursome sex on the Upper Floor, the web's best live action sex site!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 368 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File