Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 08, 2021 9:08 pm
2014 / Recipe for Disaster / Elizabeth Thorn

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Year: 2014
Models: Elizabeth Thorn
Description: Start by taking a willing pain slut. Add in brutal device bondage, then a heavy helping of torment. Sprinkle on some screaming orgasms, and you have an amazing shoot. Make the bondage more excruciating as the day goes on, and keep adding a variety of pain and suffering. Throw in a splash of dunking while she's blindfolded, and you end up with one of the toughest shoots Elizabeth has ever had to endure.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 674 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 1 min
Type: 540p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 09, 2021 9:08 am
2014 / Biggest Challenge / Cheyenne Jewel

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Hardcore, Domination, Wax
Models: Cheyenne Jewel
Description: Cheyenne is as tough as she is hot. She loves a good challenge, so The Pope starts this eager beaver with a brutal predicament stress position. Next a nasty crotch rope that destroys her pussy before a vibe is added to devastate her sore cunt.
Her back side is the next target. Her amazing ass ad muscular back are begging for torment. She is flogged, spanked, caned, and tormented just to fill the room with her screams of suffering.
Now she finds herself helpless in a side suspension that has her wrapped up like a nice present. Her feet get the full treatment of bastinado, before her holes get filled and fucked.
Finally Cheyenne is spread wide against the wall. Her nipples are tied to her toes and weights are added to ensure her suffering. Her feet are caned and then hot wax is dripped all over her legs and feet. Her final orgasms are as painful as the rest of her day.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 714 MB
Duration: 1 h 5 min

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 09, 2021 9:10 pm
2014 / MILF Match / Aiden Starr And Cherie Deville

Genre: BDSM, Electric, Fisting, MILF, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Lesbians, StrapOn, Toys
Models: Aiden Starr And Cherie Deville
Description: Aiden and Cherie are racquet club rivals. Each accuses the other of using their big tits to get extra attention from the trainer. Aiden hides a cattle prod in her locker and shocks Cherie's ass when she least expects it. This leads to a cat fight, but Aiden gets the upper hand with her taser. Cherie is soon tied up, shocked on the ass with the electro racquet, and made to lick Aiden's wet pussy. Cherie is finger-fucked, ass filled with an electro plug, tied with sticky pads and conductive rubber on her vulnerable toes, and ANAL electro strap-on fucked to orgasm after orgasm.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 577 MB
Duration: 52 min 41 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 10, 2021 9:10 am
2011 / Trina Michaels (09.06.2011) / Trina Michaels

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore
Year: 2011
Models: Trina Michaels
Description: Trina Michaels and her tan, sexy, booming body are back. Trina has that body type that we just go crazy for: big tits, phat ass, sexy legs and a super cute face.
Trina is bound to the wall, her monstrous tits are wrapped and pulled out, her legs frog tied and spread, her arms also spread. This girl is helpless and the bondage is a little painful to boot.
We like pretty girls, we especially like fucking up pretty girls' faces. Most pretty girls love their looks, and when we do something like putting clothespins all over their face, it distorts their looks to the point of grotesqueness, and then they feel the humiliation wash over them. These pictures will be on the net forever, a shame she will face over and over again.
We flog Trina's pussy and we make this sexy whore cum over and over. We add our heavy bowling ball to her neck and slowly she is choked out. We never let her pass out, but she gets close, and as she gets closer, her orgasms become stronger.
We face fuck her skull hole as she is slowly choking out, we love multi-tasking and Trina does it well. In the end she is left to suffer with two bowling balls as the darkness rapidly approaches..

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 643 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 31 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 10, 2021 9:11 pm
2000e / Bondage Sex #8 / Natasha Flade, Isaac W.

Genre: Bondage, Fetish, All Sex
Year: 2000e
Models: Natasha Flade, Isaac W.
Description: Natasha's Bondage Sex 8 features Natasha taking it hard while bound and gagged! Five bondage vignettes featuring damsel action including: tying, gagging, hand-gagging chloroform, stripping, groping, dildo action, anal action and searing hot fucking action! Natasha endures the hardcore bondage sex action from Isaac W. in every scene in lots of different positions! Includes never-before-seen footage not available anywhere else!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
Size: 580 MB
Resolution: 360 x 480
Duration: 1 h 3 min
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 11, 2021 9:12 am
2010 / Stealing Pays Off in a Different Way / Pamela

Genre: Fetish, All Sex
Year: 2010
Models: Pamela
Description: What does Pamela deserve for stealing jewelry from her employer if she's young, hot and has nice natural big tits? Of course some sexual torture! After her employer caught her in the bathroom trying to hide some expensive necklaces in her panties he bound her arms and legs to the bed and replaced the jewelry with clips and pins all over her pussy. But that was just the appetizer. Watch how Pamela screams in her disgrace helplessly as Mugur fucks her cunt hard!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 422 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 34 min 6 s
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 25, 2021 8:47 pm
Coming Out Swinging With Charlotte Sartre / Charlotte Sartre, The Pope /

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Suspension, Clover Clamps
Models: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Description: Charlotte Sartre and The Pope don't hold back at all in this intense Hogtied shoot. The day starts with Charlotte in a standing position against a wooden column, with her hands pulled high above her head. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on her flesh, turning it a bright shade of red. He ties her up, one leg at a time, ultimately putting her in a brutal suspension. The torment continues as well as the imposed orgasms! Next, Charlotte is tied up in an extreme predicament position atop a box in the center of the dungeon. The Pope enjoys every bit of her helpless flesh with slapping, groping, and nonstop orgasms. The best way to complete this scene is to turn up the intensity, so Charlotte is lifted up and the box is removed, leaving her in yet another brutal suspension. In the final scene, Charlotte finds herself in an inverted suspension, with her legs spread wide. The Pope administers a severe flogging before fucking her throat and pussy with his dildo. The final orgasms are powerful and squirting - the perfect end to a perfect day!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 841 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 44 min 56 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 26, 2021 2:48 am
Charlotte Sins: All She Wants / Charlotte Sins, The Pope /

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Pierced Nipples
Models: Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Description: Charlotte Sins is a gorgeous blonde who knows exactly what she likes and doesn't like. Today, the Pope gives her everything she likes.and torments her with it! We open to find Charlotte locked against the wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread. The Pope teases her pussy to relax her, then immediately sets on her with the crop, smacking her body, her pierced tits, and her hungry cunt. Finger fucking her, smacking her and working the vibrator on her relentlessly, the Pope makes her cum again and again. Charlotte is then placed in a locked, semi-inverted mangle of pipe, again with her legs spread so The Pope can get at her pussy and her feet. He uses the crop to tenderize her soles, then continues the torment with a cruel flogging on her ass while working her pussy. She then gets a thick dildo thrust into her throat, before The Pope fucks her pussy with it, making her cum again. Charlotte is lastly bend over a wooden wedge on top of a table, entirely exposed to The Pope's gloved hand, his unforgiving flogger, and a deep fucking with the dick on a stick. Charlotte is left a worn out, sweaty mess of orgasms and gratitude.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 717 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 38 min 7 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 26, 2021 8:50 am
Torture Me #4 / / 2009

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Year: 2009

screenshot

screenshot

Format: AVI
Size: 699 MB
Resolution: 320 x 576
Duration: 1 h 34 min
Type: 320p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 26, 2021 8:51 pm
Fessel mich, Benutz mich, Schlag mich / / 2009

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Wax

screenshot

screenshot

Resolution: 432 x 576
Duration: 1 h 25 min
Type: 432p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 27, 2021 2:53 am
Sophie's Lessons - Domestic Work / Sophie / 2004

Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Year: 2004
Models: Sophie
Description: ~~

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 764 MB
Duration: 22 min 12 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 27, 2021 8:53 am
Bondage Sklavinnen erniedrigt / Gabi, Marte, Conny / 2003

Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Anal, Toys, Fisting, Wax, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Year: 2003
Models: Gabi, Marte, Conny
Description: Gabi (2Cool, eine stolze Sex-Sklavin, die gefesselt und mit verbundenen Augen sich Dir unterwirft und um Gnade bläst. Marte (22), ist ganz bestimmt kein Engel! Eine Schlampe für alle, die gerne freche Gören knebeln und Ihnen die heißen Kerzen in den Arsch rammen. Conny (34), eine Sklavin aus der alten Schule liebt es machtlos und erniedrigt zu sein. Es gibt für sie kein Entkommen! Und wer soll nun Ihre Bondage Sklavin sein?

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 667 MB
Resolution: 352 x 480
Duration: 1 h 20 min
Type: 352p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 27, 2021 2:54 pm
Dark Passion: Torture #20 / / 2008

Genre: BDSM, Fetish, Extreme, Group, Hardcore, All Sex
Year: 2008
Description: Scandals, Orgies, mass fuckins, multi jerk off, tough punishments, shagging brains out- oral, anal, dp, everything but nothing normal.
Dark Passions - that's torture. And the girls - all hot randy bitchs, they like it.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 698 MB
Resolution: 352 x 640
Duration: 1 h 28 min
Type: 352p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 27, 2021 8:56 pm
Modern Interrogatio - Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschanke / / 2009

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Pissing
Description: Man erz

screenshot

screenshot

Resolution: 320 x 576
Duration: 1 h 28 min
Type: 320p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 28, 2021 2:58 am
Cowtest #1 / Cowgirl /

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Hooded, Cage, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Mask
Models: Cowgirl
Description: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 678 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 44 min 39 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File