Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 24, 2021 2:18 am
Audrey Rose (06.12.2011) / Audrey Rose / 2011

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Year: 2011
Models: Audrey Rose
Description: Audrey Rose is back and suffering well. Her hot body is used and abused, are we the only ones who thinks she looks like Carly Simon in her prime?
The bondage is simple and practical. The breast are tightly bound and clothespins are added. Her shaved pussy has a rope tearing though it and pulling her to her very tip toes. The pins are flogged off. The girl is suffering and suffering well. She is fucked with a stick and made to cum like a common whore.
She is manhandled and manhandled well.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 631 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 11 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 24, 2021 7:08 am
Master Costello - Bittersweet / Master Costello , Sophie , Jo-Anne , Gundula P. / 2009

Genre: BDSM, Fisting, Bondage, Fetish
Year: 2009
Models: Master Costello , Sophie , Jo-Anne , Gundula P.
Description: Master Costello, einer der Meister des Genres BDSM, demonstriert seine Quälereien in Perfektion. Im Gegensatz zu sogenannten FEM-DOM Filmen wie DONNA XTREME, CARMEN RIVERA oder SM STUDIO BERLIN, in welchen immer eine Herrin den dominanten Part übernimmt, ist hier Master Costello federführend. Gekonnt führt er seine devoten Sklavinnen unter dem Einsatz von Werkzeugen wie Peitsche, heißem Wachs, Wäscheklammern, Pratsche, Gewichten usw. nicht nur in die Welt der sexuellen Lust durch Schmerz, sondern auch in die Welt der bedingungslosen Demut ein. Master Costello distanziert sich ausdrücklich von jeglicher Form nicht einvernehmlichen sexuellen Zwangs, oder körperlicher und seelischer Gewaltanwendung. Seine Modelle sind alles Amateurinnen, die teils aus Neugier, teils aus echter Veranlagung in seinen Filmen den devoten Part übernehmen. Dadurch sind seine Werke absolut glaubhaft und verfügen über ein Höchstmass an Niveau in diesem Genre.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: AVI
Size: 699 MB
Resolution: 320 x 576
Duration: 1 h 31 min
Type: 320p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 24, 2021 11:56 am
Petra, Claudia - Illegal Download / Petra, Claudia / 2004

Genre: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Year: 2004
Models: Petra, Claudia
Description: Petra and Claudia after illegal downloading music from internet, Petra and Claudia face stern punishment from the Director of their school - not only dver the knee, but strapped naked to the caning frame.
In the old days, it was simpler: the girls were chastised with the cane and the matter was over. Nowadays, however, such penalties are prohibited.
Corporal punishment is forbidden, but it's like sex, if both want it, it is not a ****.
The girls have a choice: face the police or face punishment.
First, they are put over the knees and then, there butts will be warmed up with the leather whip.
Then, the cane is put into action.
Both girls are soundly thrashed, but one is so apprehensive she wets herself.
Each of the schoolgirls must accept several dozen blows of the cane. And this doesn't happen without screams and pain.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 728 MB
Resolution: 576 x 712
Duration: 49 min 57 s
Type: 576p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 24, 2021 4:46 pm
Catherine De Sade (Channeling The Marquis De Sade / Catherine De Sade, PD / 2021

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo
Year: 2021
Models: Catherine De Sade, PD
Description: Lots of energy and lots of pain games. Catherine dives recklessly into her headspace, dropping headlong into the eye of a storm. Pd manhandles her. He attaches the hoist to the rope that ties her wrists to her neck and punches her in the stomach. He kicks her. He pummels her with Mr. Pogo. Catherine eats it up. A metal gag goes deep into the back of Catherine's mouth, pressing down the tongue. Drool runs everywhere. PD hoists her onto her toes with the gag. He's relentless, locking her head and wrists in stocks. A cane, singletail, a pussy whip. As time goes on, there isn't much PD doesn't hurt her with. He clamps her labia to Mr. Pogo then gets her off. But Catherine forgot to ask permission. Her ass hangs down through a hole. She's hooded and locked in place. She's caned, smothered, and caned again as wire hooks twist her face into a freaky clownish grin. Mr. Pogo desecrates her ass, held in place by labia clamps again. She's vibrated as he canes her labia. She comes big. Then she's upside down with her ass up in the air. He canes her with a vengeance. I'm sorry, she screams over and over. I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 696 MB
Duration: 46 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 24, 2021 9:36 pm
Lucy Lauren - Spanked In Uniform - E / Lucy Lauren / 2020

Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Year: 2020
Models: Lucy Lauren
Description: Strapped to the max: Lucy Lauren's schoolgirl fantasy brought to life In tight spandex shorts and a sports bra, Lucy Lauren fantasizes that she's been sent to the headmaster for punishment in . Her candid confessions to cam-era anticipate her excitement about being strapped - preferably with her bottom bare! It's not long until her white cotton panties are round her knees. Spectacular slow-motion re-play.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 159 MB
Duration: 5 min 27 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 25, 2021 2:24 am
Donna Is Strapped For Poor Academic Performance / Donna / 2004

Year: 2004
Models: Donna
Description: The Dorm Mom administers a hard strapping to Donna for poor academic performance.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 132 MB
Resolution: 720 x 960
Duration: 6 min 7 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 25, 2021 7:13 am
Tattooed Cutie gets Electro-Fucked! / Bobbi Starr & Krysta Kaos / 2012

Genre: BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Lesbians
Year: 2012
Models: Bobbi Starr & Krysta Kaos
Description: With multiple piercings and even more tattoos, Krysta Kaos looks the part of someone who likes BDSM. But I'm just interested in giving her a fucking with my electrical strap-on!
Tying her up to a table, with her legs in the air giving me full access to her ass and pussy, I start out by wiring her ass and abs with sticky pads. I fuck her silly with an electrical strap-on while controlling her muscles with the pads, adding to her agony with nipple clamps that tops her all-natural tits.
Krysta cums hard, and I make sure it's genuine as I rip the nipple clamps onto her while her clit's overly stimulated. I know she had fun, because shocking and taking Krysta with my strap-on was fun for me!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 631 MB
Duration: 17 min 12 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 25, 2021 12:02 pm
Give me the Pleasure. Give them the Pain / Bobbi Starr, Amber Rayne & Kaylee Hilton / 2012

Models: Bobbi Starr, Amber Rayne & Kaylee Hilton
Description: What good is being the director of a girl/girl fetish site if you can't take a little liberties with the talent now and then? Amber Rain and Kaylee Hilton find themselves in my dungeon, tied up with their arms behind their backs and wired up to take electrical shocks at my will. With Amber and Kaylee in a precarious position that can only get worse at my whim, I grab their pretty little heads and have them eat, no, worship my pretty, hairy pussy. With my hand on the button, the consequences for not delivering an orgasm of my satisfaction are harsh, to say the least. But even if they can't deliver, it doesn't mean they'll have a reprieve from chowing down on my feast of pudenda. They'll have to take their punishment and continue to please me until I'm satisfied.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.00 GiB
Duration: 27 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 25, 2021 4:51 pm
Charisma Cappelli (01.21.2012) / Charisma Cappelli / 2012

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Models: Charisma Cappelli
Description: Welcome Charisma Cappelli to Hogtied. Charisma is a former All-State Softball player and 2 time State Champion, pitcher and catcher. Her amazing athletic body is perfect. Huge tits, amazing ass and tan strong legs. Charisma is creatively bound on a chair. Her neck is bound, keeping her face hole right where we need it. Her ass is sticking out at just the right angle to get at that hot shaved pussy. Her ankles and wrists are bound with no knots in sight. Her toes are even bound to keep her ankles on the inside of the chair, making her ass stick out even more. Her huge tits are pulled through the back of the chair and her puffy nipples are clamped and pulled, keeping her in place. We start by oiling up that perfect ass, and taking a cane to it. Nice little red cane marks look beautiful against the contrast of the tan, oiled skin. We clamp her big nipples and painfully pull them to a ring on the floor. We take a vibrator and tease our helpless athlete, then move around to the front and brutally face fuck her skull. With her neck tied down, she can do nothing but take the devastating throat fucking. After suffering though all that, we reward our hot blond with orgasms, not one or two but many! Then we tie her hair to an ass hook and destroy her pussy, ripping orgasm after orgasm out of her screaming helpless body!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 704 MB
Duration: 19 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 25, 2021 9:43 pm
Abrichtung Einer Zofe / / 2009

Genre: BDSM, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex
Year: 2009
Description: This blazing hot German vixen is definitely maid to order!
What starts as a cleaning job, ends up becoming a blowjob, and then turns into a hot threesome, featuring some hot saran-wrap mummification action. Lots of raw fucking, including the blonde being bent over while in a full body wrap, and fucked in her clean, sweet, tight, shaven box.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: AVI
Size: 706 MB
Resolution: 536 x 720
Duration: 53 min 35 s
Type: 536p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 26, 2021 2:30 am
Kelly Divine VS Stanley / Bobbi Starr & Kelly Divine / 2012

Models: Bobbi Starr & Kelly Divine
Description: Kelly Devine's tremendous ass demands attention, and I give her the attention it deserves in the way of our biggest, baddest electrode made for close encounters of the anal kind: Stanley. There is nothing in the world like him.
When she's restrained in the doggy position, there's some good old fashioned whipping with leather a flogger (her favorite) while I cattle prod her ass and feet (her least favorite). I make her endure a good cattle prodding in order to get what she wants, a flogging.
Rewards must be earned, after all.
Now comes the main event: Kelly vs. Stanley. She takes him in her willing and quivering ass with shocking ease and Kelly wins, hands down. Though she hates the cattle prod, she cums and cums again with its encouragement.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 782 MB
Duration: 21 min 19 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 26, 2021 7:17 am
Kristen Scott: Two Days Of Torment, Day One / Kristen Scott, The Pope /

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Clothespins, Flogging, Caning, Spanking, Clover Clamps, Fingering
Models: Kristen Scott, The Pope
Description: Kristen and The Pope have quite the history together, so when the opportunity came for them to see each other again after so many months of social distancing, they jumped at the chance. Today, we celebrate this unique reunion with the first of two shoots featuring Kristen getting all of The Pope they can possibly handle. It'll be two days of intense bondage and torment to delight them both! We begin with Kristen in a predicament position with all of their weight resting on the most sensitive areas. Kristen's flesh is warmed up with impact from flogging, then clothespins are added, and also flogged off. Next Kristen is put in another precarious position, with legs spread wide, and arms pulled up and behind their head. The Pope enters with a crop in hand and instantly goes to work on Kristen's sensitive areas with precision. Nipple clamps are added, then pulled for maximum suffering. Then the orgasms come, and they don't stop until Kristen is begging for a break! In the final scene, Kristen is on their back with legs spread wide and arms shackled in steel. This time, the choice of instruments to cause suffering is a cane, and the strikes land with extreme impact. The redness shows up instantly, and then a dildo is brought in to fuck Kristen's pussy into nonstop orgasms. Stay tuned for day two!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 880 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 46 min 59 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 26, 2021 12:06 pm
Please me! / Bobbi Starr & Mallory Malone / 2012

Models: Bobbi Starr & Mallory Malone
Description: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 677 MB
Duration: 18 min 27 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 26, 2021 4:56 pm
Rosie Ann in the video: Harsher Measures / Rosie Ann / 2015

Year: 2015
Models: Rosie Ann
Description: When Inmate Rosie Ann Was Told To Put On Her Prison Tunic, She Refused And Threw It On The Floor. Time For Harsher Measures. Our Fearless Folickly Challenged Governer Whipped Out His Small Wooden Paddle And Rosie's Cute Young Bottom Was Soon Red, Stinging And Sore.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
Size: 231 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 13 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Jun 26, 2021 9:46 pm
Beretta James (16.02.2012) / Beretta James / 2012

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Models: Beretta James
Description: Beretta James is back on Hogtied. This mature 35yr old cougar is single, smoking hot and loves bondage. Beretta is exclusive to KINK.
Hanging upside down from just two leather straps is hard enough, toss in a reverse prayer arm tie and it gets even tougher. Beretta's hard body looks amazing, her shaved pussy inviting and her perfect tiny ass is begging to be hit. But first we start with her huge nipples. Suction cups are placed on each nipple, almost doubling their size. The thing about the suction cups is the pain never "goes away", it hurts and continues to hurt no matter what.
We flog her sexy pussy, we spank her tiny ass, and we skull fuck her throat with brutal abandonment. Don't forget hanging upside down by thin leather straps. Beretta takes her punishment well, so we reward her accordingly. Orgasm after orgasm. Beretta is made to cum over and over and their is nothing she can do but scream and cum.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 449 MB
Duration: 12 min 14 s

screenshot
Download File