Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 20, 2021 8:39 pm
2009 / Jazmine Star - Hardcore / Jazmine Star

Genre: Foot-Fetish, Footjob
Year: 2009
Models: Jazmine Star
Description: Jazmine Star is a hot East Indian with wrinkly size 8 soles. She doesn't want to catch swine flu from her boyfriend, so she makes him keep his distance. He can't kiss her on the lips. But he can kiss her pretty feet! His tongue soon goes from between her toes to between her lips. Pussy lips that is! Then the quarantine falls by the wayside as they suck and fuck with abandon. What's hotter than seeing a girl's toes are intertwined while she's getting fucked in the spoon position? Only a big load of cum dropped onto those same bare feet!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 968 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 50 s
Type: 720p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Sep 24, 2021 8:46 pm
2017 / 1971 / Sandra Silvers, Salena Kent, Ruth Cassidy

Genre: bdsm, bondage, feet, **** orgasm, girdle, grey hair, lesbian, lezdom, stockings, tickle
Year: 2017
Models: Sandra Silvers, Salena Kent, Ruth Cassidy
Description: Strapped Down Amazon Redhead Endures Bound Orgasms, Tickling By Lesbian Domina and her Young Assistant!
Back in update 1939, Sandra was on the receiving end of Ruth and Salena's advances. Now it's the big-titted redhead's turn on the bottom. Ruth has been bound to the longe. Her Massive mammaries are tightly tied. It the job of Sandra to worship those glorious globes as she simultaneously wring several orgasms out of the ravishing redhead. Salena is there to caress, then tickle Ruths exposed feet, enhancing the orgasm agony! All three ladies are wearing girdles, garters and silk stockings, in this love bondage adventure!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 474 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Duration: 12 min 28 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Sep 28, 2021 8:46 pm
06.06.2014 / Bootlicking Babes Part 1 / Lorelei Lee, Cherry Torn

Genre: Blonde,Tatu,Piersing,Natural Tits,Big Tits,MediumTits,Shaved Pussy,Stockings,Lesbians,Foot Fetish,Foot In Pussy,Foot Licking,Pissing,FemDom
Year: 06.06.2014
Models: Lorelei Lee, Cherry Torn
Description: Cherry Torn has been out at sea for a very long time, and she is desperate for diversion. When her commanding officer catches her in a compromising position, it's just the excuse she needs to get on her knees and lick Officer Lee's stiletto boots. The hot lesbian foot action is just getting started. Each of these women is going to get what they want, with tit crushing, rubbing their wet cunts on each others' toes, licking and worshipping their arches, piss play and cumming all over each others' feet.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 306 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 27 min 53 s
Type: 540p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 27, 2021 8:28 pm
Lick and Smack / Leah Winters /

Genre: Ass-Eating Antics, Ass Licking, Face Fucking, Facial, Foot Licking, Rough Oral, Smacking, Beatdown, Bondage, Face Slapping, Facesitting, Gagging, Pain, Trampling, Brunette
Models: Leah Winters
Description: Beautiful Leah Winters had one more session to go during her visit. Dr. Mercies was feeling selfish and sadistic, so he basically locked down her head and sat on her face to make her pleasure his ass. As she licked, he smacked. Of course, there was ample face fucking and ball and feet worship too. Pretty simple session, really. Sometimes, with a girl as hot and kinky as Leah, you just want to enjoy the basics with her.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 638 MB
Duration: 23 min 26 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 29, 2021 8:31 pm
"Your Pleasure is my World" (January 26, 2017) / Audrey Holiday / 2017

Genre: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Spanking, Skinny
Year: 2017
Models: Audrey Holiday
Description: Audrey is back for more treatment at the hands of Dr. Mercies and the huge-cocked Orderly Grind. Previously, we blindfolded and gagged her, because she likes sensory deprivation. But now, Dr. Mercies tells her she has to use her own mind to take away her senses. She will submit so fully to him, he says, that she will only see, hear, touch, and taste his pleasure. Of course, his pleasure involves lots of rude face fucking, ass fucking, ass to mouth, slapping, and degradation. Poor Audrey gets her tits smacked too and has to condition herself to feeling only Dr. Mercies' pleasure when that happens. Then he feeds her a big, thick patient sperm meal and asks Orderly Grind to gag her face.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 977 MB
Duration: 58 min 11 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Oct 31, 2021 8:31 pm
Honey Dew's big feet / / 2018

Genre: Feet, Foot, Foot Fetish
Year: 2018
Description: Ebony Goddess, Honey Dew is sitting in front of you with her big feet, Size 9 soles propped up in front of her and you. Already you are hard at the sight of her bare feet, toes and soles and she's going to let you stroke. Honey gives you jerk off instructions to her feet as she teases you with them and encourages you. Imagine getting to have Honey's feet all over your cock, jerking you off. Stroke at this goddesses pace and she will let you cum for her on her countdown.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Windows Media
Size: 323 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 40 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Nov 01, 2021 8:35 pm
SweetTastyFeet - Syla's worshipper (Syla) / Syla / 2014

Genre: Foot fetish, Foot worship, Foot licking, Foot sucking, Lesbian, Domination
Year: 2014
Models: Syla
Description: Syla is on the sofa, her stunning body lays there for the pleasure of her slave girl who is admiring her Mistress from the end of the sofa. The slave girl pulls down the blue sandals from her feet and at the order of the Mistress she starts to lick her soft soles and suck her toes in an erotic way. There is a collar and a leash on the girl and the end of the leash is in the hand of Syla.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 477 MB
Duration: 8 min 8 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Nov 02, 2021 8:37 pm
Foot Sex Research 2: Trampling / Casey Calvert and Owen Gray / 08.08.2014

Genre: Brunette,Natural Tits,Small Tits,Shaved Pussy,Foot Fetish,Foot Licking,Footjob,Cum On Foot
Year: 08.08.2014
Models: Casey Calvert and Owen Gray
Description: Intrepid researcher Casey Calvert is back to research trampling and foot jobs. What exactly turns men on? Feet of course! Foot sniffing, toe sucking, trampling, and some of the hottest foot job action we've ever filmed.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 728 MB
Duration: 19 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Nov 25, 2021 9:19 pm
Alli Rae - First Time Sensual Footjob / Alli Rae / 2014

Genre: Foot-Fetish, FootJob, Foot, Feet,
Models: Alli Rae
Description: Alli Rae takes her time to show off her cute feet before giving her first sensual footjob.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 303 MB
Duration: 13 min 29 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Nov 27, 2021 9:23 pm
1106-379-hdv(Cum on my Feet) / Nicole / 2014

Genre: pantyhose, high heels, blowjob, handjob
Models: Nicole
Description: My partner was a little bit jealous because he saw me in the early morning how sexy dressed i go to work! So i gave him a quick hand relaxation to cool him down again

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 531 MB
Duration: 9 min 5 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Nov 28, 2021 9:24 pm
Give And Take: Ryan Keely And London River Submit To Each Other! / Ryan Keely, London River /

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, LezDom, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Fingering, Zapper, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Stockings, FaceSitting, Foot Licking, Boot Licking
Models: Ryan Keely, London River
Description: Ryan Keely is used to making people wait, but she's mistaken if she thinks London River is gonna deal with her bullshit. When she shows up late to her session - Ryan gets put in her place. But London soon decides Ryan's had all the vacation she deserves, and orders Ryan to switch. Denied her chance to lose control, Ryan is sure to make London pay. Featuring foot worship, face sitting, bondage, spanking, flogger, riding crop, electricity, strap on, anal, anal fisting, double penetration, a double-sided dildo, and more orgasms than you'll be able to count.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1 007 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 53 min 27 s
Type: 480p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Nov 29, 2021 9:25 pm
Super Hot Madelyn Monroe Tied With Legs Spread Wide and Tag Teamed By Couple! / Madelyn Monroe , Dee Williams ( Darling ), Matt Williams / 2016

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex, Strap on
Year: 2016
Models: Madelyn Monroe , Dee Williams ( Darling ), Matt Williams
Description: : Madelyn Monroe Fucked by Couple While in Bondage
:

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 56.9 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 9 min 39 s
Type: 360p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 01, 2022 7:25 am
2021 / Siren Saintsin - GianTess Interrogatio <WBR> N / Siren SaintSin

Genre: Femdom, POV, stockings, foot fetish, feet, milf, giantess, roleplay
Year: 2021
Models: Siren SaintSin
Description: I shrunk you with that little potion. You thought you could seduce me, soldier? Oh no. I am going to get the information I want now that I am a giantess. I will make you sniff my smelly nylons smashing you under my feet until I get all the information about where the soldiers are going.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 927 MB
Duration: 10 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 01, 2022 11:56 pm
2011 / Put Your Feet On My Meat # 3 / Veronica Jett, Coco Velvett, Beverly Hills, Jaslin Diaz

Genre: Fetish Movies, FemDom, Feet, Hardcore
Year: 2011
Models: Veronica Jett, Coco Velvett, Beverly Hills, Jaslin Diaz
Description: 100% Foot Fucking! Face Sitting! Messy Cum On Feet!
'I love it when you slide your moist, warm lips over my big cock, and its a moment of pure ecstasy when I slide this throbbing rod deep inside your smoldering snatch, but nothing compares to the feeling I get when you caress my cock with your soft feet and toes! I look at your awesome, naked body while your feet are stroking my cock, it's some of the best sex I've ever experienced!'

screenshot

screenshot

Format: AVI
Size: 696 MB
Resolution: 416 x 576
Duration: 1 h 21 min
Type: 416p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: Mar 03, 2022 11:57 am
2009 / DU BIST DER NACHSTE # 2 / Mistress Maria, Lady Jones, Herrin Vivia, Lady Logan

Genre: Domination/SM, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Rubber/Leather, Smoking, Bizarre, P.O.V., Toys/Dildo
Year: 2009
Models: Mistress Maria, Lady Jones, Herrin Vivia, Lady Logan
Description: Die Ladies bitten zur Privat-Audienz / 4 harte, geile P.O.V. Szenen!
Du bist der Nächste! Du bist der Sklave. Vier aufregende Ladies nehmen dich gnadenlos ran! Also diene unterwürfig und ergeben . ganz so, wie es deine Göttinnen verlangen. Du darfst ihnen ausgiebig die Stiefel küssen oder ihre entblößten Füße lecken. Sie binden dir die Eier ab, klammern dir die Nippel, gießen heißen Wachs über deinen Körper, ohrfeigen dich, züchtigen dich mit Peitsche und mit hartem Holzlineal. Die Diven ergötzen sich an deinem Leiden. Sie wichsen ungehemmt vor deinen Augen mit Fingern, Dildos und einer Gummifaust, die sich eine von ihnen bis zum Anschlag in ihre - für dich unerreichbare - Muschi schiebt. Möge dich das trösten!

screenshot

screenshot

Format: AVI
Size: 700 MB
Resolution: 320 x 576
Duration: 1 h 25 min
Type: 320p

screenshot
Download File