Author
Melan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 01, 2022 7:19 pm
2021 / Goddess Harley - Drip Drain Balls (08.25.21) / Goddess Harley

Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Masturbation Instruction,Cum Eating Instructions, CEI. Latex Leggings
Year: 2021
Models: Goddess Harley
Description: If you wanna stay in ecstasy you gotta embrace the edging videos. You even gotta resist cuming when you buy my videos where I say that there's as orgasm at the end.
I know it sounds mean cuz you could end up with your balls getting even more swollen... but I don't think that's ever been scientifically proven. And you can be my hilarious little lab rat. Let's find out together shall we? Oh and be sure to report any strange side effects, like depleted bank Acct syndrome or elevated desires to eat cum, lol.

screenshot

screenshot

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 245 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 22 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 02, 2022 3:20 am
2022 / Kitana Montana - Slave Orders (Meanbitches ) / Kitana Montana

Genre: ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS
Year: 2022
Models: Kitana Montana
Description: Mistress Kitana Montana is a real-life domme with a sadistic mentality. She loves humiliating and tormenting weak men... she reminds you of how pathetic you are and makes you crawl to her... she makes you polish her boots with your tongue and then lick her asshole clean... she warns you what will happen if you displease her and you obediently do as she says... her spanish accent will make you even more submissive to her!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 634 MB
Duration: 10 min 52 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 02, 2022 11:21 am
2020 / Goddess Harley - Seal The Chastity Deal (27.03.2020) / Goddess Harley

Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Tease and Denial, Legs Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Shoe Fetish, Ass Fetish, Stockings, Bodystocking
Year: 2020
Description: Your wife ashed me to stop by and give you a weekly tease reminders of what your missing while shes out getting fucked. She gave me your chastity key for me to dangle in front of you and tease you, LOL. Start jiggling your cage while you stare at my beauty. That counts as your jerk off instruction for the evening,LOL. My Ass, My Legs and My Feet! You'll be so messed up you'll beg me to remove your balls completely, LOL.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 399 MB
Duration: 8 min 46 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 03, 2022 3:24 am
2020 / Goddess Harley - Ruined Early for the Dristble and the Giggle (06.20.20) / Goddess Harley

Genre: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging, Ruined Orgasms, Tease And Denial, Ass Fetish, Leg Fetish, Stockings Fetish, Leotard Fetish
Description: Oh my. Would ya look at how pretty my tits are. Don't they need a huge load of cum sprayed all over them??? I think they do. Oh no. Oh no are ya gonna cum??? Maybe Ill let you cum. Oh no. Oh No. RIP YOUR HAND AWAY! Now!
I want a nice slow delay as you feel that micro squirt make its way to the head of your cock.
It's as of I liked teasing you with my perfect sheer black stockings. It's as if I wore them on purpose just cause they'd look so good with ton of cum sprayed all over them, huh??? Yea. and what of I told you to stroke it like this. and this. and this. oops are ya dribbling?
You wanna give me all you got???? Wanna give it to me???? MMMM well ok. Jerk it, Jerk it, Jerk it.. Oh that's it.. Now do ya know what I want ya to do???? Do ya really wanna know??? Well I want you to... (See the surprise ending inside this video)

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 511 MB
Duration: 17 min 0 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 03, 2022 7:25 pm
2022 / Bullly Girls Spit on You and Order You to Lick Their Dirty Sneakers (Sofi, Kira) / Sofi, Kira

Genre: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Spitting, Foot Domination, Double Domination
Models: Sofi, Kira
Description: Two cheeky girlfriends Sofi and Kira humiliate you outdoors. Young dominatrixes put you on your knees and started spitting in your face and in your mouth. Mistresses love to relax in nature in this way - to humiliate a guy by spitting on him completely and ordering him to lick their dirty sneakers. Kira and Sofi continuously spit in your face and then put their sneakers on your face and rub their dirty soles into the saliva on your face. You will only be allowed to kiss Mistress Sofie's pussy once while your face is still clean, but when it is already completely covered with the saliva of the two Goddesses, you are only allowed to lick and kiss their sneakers.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 769 MB
Duration: 6 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 04, 2022 11:26 am
2021 / Goddess Harley - 20 min edged and ruined (02.27.2021) / Goddess Harley

Genre: Cum Countdown, Ruined Orgasms, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging, Legs Fetish, Big Tits, Lips
Description: You're just aching aren't you, LOL! Start stroking and get those balls nice and frustrated because its gonna be a long 20 minutes. I want you on the edge for my big tits, lips and legs as I tease and control you. The final laugh is your one failed drip of an orgasm as you take your hand away, hahaha!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 958 MB
Duration: 21 min 8 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 05, 2022 3:28 am
2022 / Young Goddess Kim - Desperate to be used / Young Goddess Kim

Genre: Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Tease and Denial, Smoking, Chastity, Human Ashtray
Models: Young Goddess Kim
Description: Bow down before your Goddess and remain on your knees where you belong. I am keeping you chained outside and am briefly blessing you with My presence... While you're locked in chastity, so desperate to be used, I'm in the mood to tease and see just how bad you crave it. To be used as My doormat, licking My shoes, sniffing and worshipping My nylon soles.. Even as I light a cigarette keep dreaming and imagining how you can be useful. My object, teased and denied in servitude at My divine feet. Desperate to be used!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 634 MB
Duration: 14 min 32 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 06, 2022 3:30 am
2021 / Siren Saintsin - Giants Interrogatio n / Siren SaintSin

Genre: Femdom, POV, stockings, foot fetish, feet, milf, giantess, roleplay
Models: Siren SaintSin
Description: I shrunk you with that little potion. You thought you could seduce me, soldier? Oh no. I am going to get the information I want now that I am a giantess. I will make you sniff my smelly nylons smashing you under my feet until I get all the information about where the soldiers are going.

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 927 MB
Duration: 10 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 07, 2022 3:33 am
2020 / Seemewalking /

Genre: high heels, legs, boot fetish, shoe fetish

screenshot

screenshot

Format: Matroska
Size: 429 MB
Duration: 6 min 50 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 08, 2022 3:37 am
2020 / Girl Show Toes and Feet /

Genre: Feet, Soles, Toes, Fetish, Foot, Footfetish

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 462 MB
Duration: 6 min 59 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 09, 2022 3:40 am
2018 / Tempted Soles Will Make You Cum / Tempted

Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob
Year: 2018
Models: Tempted
Description: In her first EVER handjob scene! Tempted rubs her bare feet all over his face, She slowly pulls down his boxers exposing his throbbing cock and starts stroking it up and down. Finally he can't hold it in letting out a big cum blast all over himself!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 723 MB
Duration: 12 min 32 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 09, 2022 11:40 am
2017 / Akira Feet on Face Handjob / Akira Shell

Year: 2017
Models: Akira Shell
Description: She has Ninja tied up knowing she can really make him sniff them fresh from her sneakers and socks and jerk him off in the process. He struggles to contain his erection as she starts slowly and sensually stroking him up and down while her big size 8 soles are in his face. She makes him take deep breaths of them till he can take it no more and squirts cum all over the place is a huge cumshot!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 437 MB
Duration: 11 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 10, 2022 11:47 am
2017 / Arabelle Forces Him to Cum to her Feet / Arabelle Raphael

Genre: Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Handjob, Cumshot, 1080p, SiteRip
Models: Arabelle Raphael
Description: Arabelle seduces him and rubs her feet all over his face and cock, she rubs him till he gets super hard and then takes control with her hand, stroking his cock, his mind totally fucked by her, he can barely hold it in, as she teases his cock expertly, denying him over and over again till she finally has him where she wants and makes him pop cum all over the place much to her pleasure!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 466 MB
Duration: 12 min 37 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 11, 2022 7:53 pm
2017 / Sadie's Feet Demand Cum / Sadie Holmes

Models: Sadie Holmes
Description: Sadie dressed to thrill in her black Domme outfit and boots, has her slave in an all black zentai suit and tied up in rope. She knows she can fully control his cock with them as she pulls his out and starts slowly stroking it. He struggles to hold his composure as the Goddess evilly teases him more and more till he can no longer hold it in and sprays a MASSIVE pop shot all over himself much to her pleasure! That's a good boy!

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 471 MB
Duration: 12 min 45 s

screenshot
Download File
Melan
Added: May 12, 2022 3:52 am
2017 / Foxygoddess (Aka Missfetish, Xmissfavorit Es, Dazzy Pink, Danya) (Destroyed Anal Angel /

Genre: Anal, Feet, Gape, Squirt, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing
Description: ginger slut again in the anal business ! ♔ She was bored, and she decided to have fun! /anal , anal play , gape , Pee, Squirt , feet , butt plug , Ass to Mouth, spit , Butterfly tattoo anal , Ass Tattoo , intimate piercing , etc

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 610 MB
Duration: 9 min 23 s

screenshot
Download File