Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 23, 2021 6:57 am
Keisha Grey - Ass Surrender

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass And Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Lick, Latex

Models Name:

Keisha Grey

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 254 MB
Duration: 7 min 38 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 24, 2021 12:19 am
Janira Wolf

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Strapon

Models Name:

Janira Wolf

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 1 008 MB
Duration: 13 min 45 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 24, 2021 3:48 am
Ana Foxxx

screenshot

Tags: Cuckold

Models Name:

Ana Foxxx

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2014
Size: 675 MB
Duration: 29 min 30 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 24, 2021 2:13 pm
Leg Fucking Humiliation

screenshot

Tags: FemDom, Fetish, Humiliating, Masturbation

This clip is utterly devastating for the sorority cuck. christina let the cuck out of chastity but only if he would hump her leg
on camera and be humiliated. The cuck is on his knees behind christina and then she makes it suck on her thong while it is humping her leg.
Then mean girl victoria make him hump her leg. The verbal humiliation is tough on the cuck but it knows this is the only pleasure he can
ever have with the girls. christina then talks to the viewer and gives the viewer a jerk off come count down. The mean girls then drag the
cuck down the hallway and watch it have a date with the toilet. That's right. The girls watch the cuck finish his 'date' with the toilet when it
dumps his pathetic seed into the bowl. Mean Brat Girl victoria shoves her heel into the cucks mouth while he masturbates. christina just
verbally devastates the cuck as he finishes. Only into a toilet. Never in a mouth or pussy. Then it is back into chastity. This is a classic Brat
Princess clip! Clip contains: Extreme Psychologically devastating verbal humiliation, leg humping, thong sucking, cum countdown, jerk off
instructions, **** masturbation into a toilet, Geek and or nerd abuse, and Mean Brat Girls. (Giggling and laughing by Mean girls).

Models Name:

christina and victoria

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 470 MB
Duration: 12 min 12 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 24, 2021 5:42 pm
Mandy Flores - Black Widow: The Breakup 4K

screenshot

Tags: Female Domination, Executrix, Boot Fetish, Blow Job, Smoking

Mandy has her boyfriend tied up on the bed. He wakes up and she greets him. Hey, baby. I hope you don't mind, I let myself in. ....What... Mandy? What's going on? Is that Rob? .....Oh, don't worry about him. I just like it better with an audience..... What are you talking about? ......You and me, baby. It's not going to work out. I think it's time we broke up.......Why are you doing this? I love you! .....I know, baby. That's what's going to make this so good. (Woman puts the cigarette and cigarette holder aside and begins making love to him....She continues making love to him. It is all about her. She loves the power and the control. Eventually, she is very close to cumming. She starts to give him instructions to play out her control fantasy as she slips closer to her climax, enjoying every moment.) Tell me you love me!! ....Beg for your life!! Say my name!!! (In one swift motion, she stuffs his mouth.) Thanks for everything, lover....She immediately climaxes and screams out in pleasure as his body twitches under her. She continues using his body as she enjoys herself and finishes. Eventually, she starts to slow down, caught up in how good she feels. She strokes his face lovingly, his jaw open and his eyes unblinking.) Oh, good boy, goooood boy. You're a very good boy. (She picks up the cigarette in the cigarette holder, takes a drag, leans in close, and blows the smoke into his lifeless face.) Goodbye, baby. God, you were good. (She kisses him gently. She gets up and walks over to her lover's friend who is still tied up in the chair. She rips the duct tape off his mouth.) How'd I do? ....he pleads for his life...She smiles, walks over and straddles him on the chair. She continues talks to him softly and seductively while looking down at him. Her face is close...... It's the power, baby. Knowing I can do anything I want..... Oh, your mouth is saying no, but your body's saying yes. But...I'm a single woman now and I really shouldn't... I'm just still so hot from the break-up, I need your help... Yes, yes, whatever you want-- (She starts to touch herself with one hand, the cigarette holder with the cigarette in it still in the other hand. Already worked up, she starts to get closer to climaxing quickly while talking to him.) Just talk to me.Tell me how you feel about me. ......Umm--you're--you're beautiful--you're powerful--you're a goddess.... Would you do anything for me? ...Would you for me? ....Would you end your life for me? .....NO PLEASE-- (She tortures him slowly, enjoying every second of his suffering. Masturbating to his cries) NO PLEASE, YOU PROMISED--! She enjoys the moment of ultimate power....she quickly ends his suffering once she finishes climaxing...his head jerks back and she immediately cries out in pleasure. She picks up the cigarette in the cigarette holder again, walks back over, and straddles his lifeless body. She smokes while playing with his hair and talking to him tenderly. Thank you, lover. I hope that was good for you, too. It was... indescribable for me. The way you begged me. The look on your face when you realized. The way your body jerked ....You were perfect. She finishes kissing him and looks down at him, satisfied. Goodbye, baby......Mandy Flores

Models Name:

Mandy Flores

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.58 GiB
Duration: 18 min 18 s
Type: 2160p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 24, 2021 9:10 pm
Goddess Raven Bay, Goddess Nina Elle-The Elegant Ballbusting

screenshot

Tags: Mistress, Female Domination, Ballbusting

We're going to have a real ball today, LOL. Goddess Nina are dressed for the ball and like to show off our super elegant gowns. After this slave complements us on how classy we look, Nina kicks him right in the balls to start this gala off right! Goddess Nina is really turning me on as we dance... soooo Hot! Check out our twirling spin moves as we dance over to the slave for a swift kick to the nuts. I wonder how long we would have to practice our dance moves to destroy a slaves balls. Slave should be silent as they wait against the all for our elegant dancing kicks. I think we should make sure we perfect our dancing so at Christmas we can dance to the "NutCracker" music at the winter ball.
Maybe we can get a fan to pay thousands of dollars to throw a full ball with all the Mean Girls in gowns at Mean Girl Manor and we could line up all the slaves for kicking between dancing and twirls! That's a custom film worth doing!

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 1 015 MB
Duration: 11 min 38 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 25, 2021 4:07 am
Jade Indica - Twice Ruined

screenshot

Tags: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 368 MB
Duration: 8 min 25 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 25, 2021 7:35 am
Kat Dior - Call Me When Dinner Is Ready

screenshot

Tags: FEMALE DOMINATION,PUSSY WORSHIP

His dinner preparations are briefly cut short as Kat rolls by needing to be orally adored. She hops up on the counter and lets him lick her pussy until she is satiated, then walks away letting him know to call her when dinner is ready.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 461 MB
Duration: 4 min 33 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 25, 2021 11:04 am
Kate England & Eden Sin (Aggressive little Eden Sin - You'll Have To Pounce On Me Again) (Part 2)

screenshot

Tags: Female Domination, Lezdom, Small Tits, Pussy Worship

Aggressive little Eden wants more, this time she wants to be on the end of Kate's tongue.
Looks like Kate won't have to move as Eden mounts her face and enjoys a satisfying orgasm.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 364 MB
Duration: 3 min 49 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 25, 2021 9:29 pm
Mistress Ezada - Huge balls painful milking

screenshot

Tags: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,Ballbusting

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 180 MB
Duration: 8 min 7 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:58 am
Katrina (update: 17/04/2015)

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Worship And Lick, HandJob, Milking, Stockings

Models Name:

Katrina

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 351 MB
Duration: 15 min 31 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 26, 2021 4:26 am
Branlette vicieuse

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Milking, Cum Eating

J'ai enfermé mon headsub (et compagnon ) dans son bodybag en cuir, il est complètement cagoulé et bâillonné, contraint à subir tous mes sévices : il n'a aucun moyen de s'échapper! Il ne pourra malheureusement pas admirer sa magnifique Maîtresse, mais dans son malheur il aura quand même le droit à une fellation accompagnée d'une branlette. Si cela te semble exquis et enviable, c'est que tu n'as encore aucune idée du sadisme dont je suis capable. Pas de safeword, pas de limite, je vais le faire couiner de frustration et regretter de vider ses couilles!

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 697 MB
Duration: 25 min 0 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 26, 2021 7:55 am
Dee Williams - Couple's Cuckold Conundrum (06.11.2018)

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Threesome, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Bisexual, Bi, Pegging, Bondage, CBT, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Clothespins, Anal Fisting, Cuckold

Pierce Paris works tirelessly on the taxes of his and his wife's, Dee Williams. Dee comes home happy to see her hubby. She tells him that she cant wait to have some alone time with him but Pierce pays her no attention. She exposes her big beautiful tits and strips down to her underwear to catch his eyes but he types away on his laptop. Now angry and horny, Dee texts her tennis instructor, Kip Johnson. She sends Kip a sexy photo and writes to him that she needs some dick. Kip comes over right away and Dee gets right to it. She pulls Kip's pants off and sucks his cock in front of her husband. Her husband Pierce finally looks up and notices his wife sucking some strangers cock. He gets mad but Dee explains that its his fault for not paying better attention to her and her needs. She tells Pierce that if he wants to make it up to her, he'd better suck Kips cock. Reluctantly, Pierce wraps his lips around Kip's cock and sucks it. Dee orders her husband to get undressed as she bends over their couch to let Kip lick her pussy from behind. She makes Pierce do pushups while she crops his ass. Next Dee applies clothespins to Pierce's ballsack and rips them off with her teeth. In the next scene, we find Pierce lying naked on his stomach with a ball gag in his mouth. Dee whacks him with a leather flogger while Kip jerks off in the background. She climbs on top of him and shoves her huge dildo in his ass and fucks him hard with her strap-on. She invites Kip to come fuck her pussy while her dildo is still buried in her husbands ass. After that, Dee puts her husband on his back and shoves both of his nuts up his ass. She enters his ass with her fist with his two balls and makes Pierce watch her get fucked. She comes hard from Kip fucking her and tells Pierce to flip around so that he can get a better view from underneath of her getting fucked. Dee asks for Kip to cum inside her and he blows his fat load up her pussy. Dee tells Kip to scram and pushes all of his cum onto Pierce's face hoping he's learned his lesson.

Models Name:

Dee Williams, Kip Johnson, Pierce Paris

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 642 MB
Duration: 58 min 35 s
Type: 540p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 26, 2021 2:51 pm
Hannah & Austin A

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Russian, Female domination, Strap On, Anal,

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2013
Size: 268 MB
Duration: 11 min 23 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Apr 26, 2021 6:20 pm
BCP - My Wife is Married to BBC

screenshot

Tags: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 1.01 GiB
Duration: 7 min 53 s

Download or Play: