Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 16, 2021 11:25 pm
Lady Bellatrix (Female Domination And CBT! 2017

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse

She got him by the balls. She pulls and squeezes them in the most painful way. She takes one of her high heel shoes off to beat them even further, until bl**ding. She just don't care and laughs at him as he falls down after a very heavy kick in the tied up nuts.

Models Name:

Lady Bellatrix

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 241 MB
Duration: 6 min 14 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 17, 2021 1:57 am
Big Cock Propaganda - - I Left You For BBC 2018

screenshot

Tags: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Interracial, BBC, Dirty Talk, Training, Hypno, Small Penis Humiliation, Deepthroat, Big Cock, Creampie

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 571 MB
Duration: 6 min 28 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 17, 2021 4:21 am
Introducing Aunty Bastienne Ballbusting Edging Neighbour 2019

screenshot

Tags: ballbusting, ruined orgasm, squeeze balls, pain cumshot, footfetish

Models Name:

Bastienne Cross

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 1.04 GiB
Duration: 50 min 25 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 17, 2021 11:09 am

screenshot

Tags: Strap-on

Goddesses Esmi and Mistress Candie handle their straitjacketed slaves pathetic gaping asshole with no mercy. Cruelly fucking this bitch until all he can do is cry out from the pain. They flip his ass over vigorously fucking him some more. Esmi and Candie laugh as their slave is fucked to the point of collapsing. Dirty, broken and owned the ass slut crawls back to his cage waiting to be used again. Cadie Coxx, Esmi Lee

Models Name:

Cadie Coxx, Esmi Lee

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 389 MB
Duration: 4 min 23 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 17, 2021 1:25 pm
Gynarchy Goddess Pinned in Place 2019

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Strapon

Slave is hooded, gagged and stretched with his legs spread and bound to the frame of my bench with rope - pinned in place for the enjoyment of myself and the gorgeous Mistress Adreena Angela. Equipped with two black strap-on dildos, we will double team both of his holes - spitroasting him until we have had our fun and we grow bored of his moans and groans.

Models Name:

Gynarchy Goddess, Mistress Adreena Angela

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 390 MB
Duration: 17 min 3 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 17, 2021 3:33 pm
Alexis Grace, Alison Tyler - Amazonian Cock Drainers 2014

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Milking, Humiliation, Cum Eating, Bondage, CBT

Models Name:

Alexis Grace, Alison Tyler

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2014
Size: 467 MB
Duration: 15 min 31 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 18, 2021 2:53 am
School Girls From Hell 2: Caned 2017

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Slapping, Caning, Punishment, Uniform

Models Name:

Kenzie Reeves & Evelin Stone

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 794 MB
Duration: 9 min 10 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 18, 2021 4:45 am
Lola Fae - Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae 2020

screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Teen Dommes

Models Name:

Lola Fae

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 24 min 26 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 18, 2021 6:37 am
Mistress Ezada - Face-farting ruin 2015

screenshot

Tags: ORGASM CONTROL, FACE SITTING, FARTING, HANDJOBS, FEMDOM

I want to train My slave to be a good ass cushion for Me tonight; I love face sitting very much, and I like My subjects to be able to stay very long under My ass. First, I want him to get accustomed with My weight, so I sit on his chest. Next I move on his face, smothering him, making him understand that his breathing is not a priority for Me. he should get used with the idea that he is just an object under My ass that I don't care very much about. In fact, when I feel some farts coming, I have absolutely no problem releasing them right in his face. I'm not ashamed that he can hear and smell them, one can't be ashamed of an object. And he can breathe them if he wants to breathe so much. But what I want is to train him not to disturb Me with his need for air, and I have just the right method for that. I take his chastity device off and start rubbing his cock: as long as his face is under My ass - My hand is on his cock. When he wants air - I stop rubbing, thus stimulating him to stay longer under My ass.
Suddenly I feel that My slave's cock becomes ready to explode, it seems all that time in chastity and this proximity to My ass made him lose control so much that he is going to cum without My permission! he may do that, I can't stop it now, but I will make sure his orgasm is ruined, and even though he shoots the cum straight up, he will not feel any pleasure. Quite the opposite, all he will feel is pain, from the post-orgasmic torture that I will punish his insolence with.

Models Name:

Mistress Ezada

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 373 MB
Duration: 9 min 19 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 18, 2021 10:05 pm
Lorelei Lee, Arabelle Raphael, Lance Hart and Ana Foxxx (City of Sin: Entitled John Brought Down a Peg 2016

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation

Classic tale of the helpless hooker? Another boring narrative that starts with a lady in distress? Fuck no. This is the truth. The real story of the City of Sin and its reigning princesses, the gloriously divine Lorelei Lee, Ana Foxxx, and newest Divine Bitch, Arabelle Raphael. When entitled john, Lance Hart, tries to take advantage of these three seemingly disadvantaged tricks, he gets an unforgettable taste of the power and strength of women. Three women, to be exact. Three ruthless, gorgeous women. After poor Mr. Hart grabs Arabelle, thinking he can intimidate this glorious and powerful woman with a little tip of the hat, some harsh words, and a stack of pitiful ones, she calls over her friends, Lorelei and Ana to help teach this entitled boy a lesson in masculinity. Lesson One: pain. Our pitiable john is flogged repeatedly from all sides, humiliated and beaten down, made to worship the hard working, sweaty feet of the very women he thought himself better than. Lorelei, Arabelle, and Ana pull his chest hair until he screams, laughing mercilessly at his sad, pathetic cries and the pre-cum dribbling from his lonely dick. Smothering, blindfolds, and face slapping drive this lesson home! Lesson Two: taking cock. The only way to bring entitled men down a peg is - you guessed it - pegging. All three of these gorgeous, powerful women arm themselves with a cock, each one burying dicks thicker than Lance's own deep inside his muscled body - a mere facade meant to shield the soft and snivelling manliness that hides within. Unable to escape the powerful clutches and scathing taunts of Ana, Arabelle, and Lorelei, our john takes the lesson hard and fast, pausing only to suck his own filth off of each divine cock. Lesson Three: just a toy. That's right. You're just a toy. A toy to be used by women more powerful than you. And when these three powerful women cum again and again, smothering Lance as he devours the delicious flavors that orgasm has scented their heavenly cunts, it becomes clear: his cock is a dildo. A dildo that Lorelei, Arabelle, and Ana use to bring themselves the infinite pleasures that such entitled johns cannot. Lesson learned? We'll have to wait to see what The Queen of City of Sin has to say about that...

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 1.92 GiB
Duration: 53 min 31 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 18, 2021 11:09 pm
Edyn Blair & Amadahy (Black Leather Boot Ballbust 2016

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Ballbusting

Amadahy and Edyn want to ballbust their slave in their sexy leather boots. They tie his legs apart and get right to kicking. The rope keeps the slave's legs spread, so he can't block the kicks driving directly to his vulnerable testicles. Both girls kick as hard as they can. Amadahy and Edyn love watching the slave suffer for them. "This is going to hurt a lot," Amadahy seductively whispers into the slave's ear before a deluge of direct hits. The cock and balls get very red and swollen from repeated hard impact. They open and start to leak. Amadahy kicks over and over, mangling the inner workings to a pulp. Edyn gets in her hardest kicks yet, right before Amadahy delivers the final blows. The slave's skin tears. The slave drops to the floor. "I wasn't done!" Amadahy screams at it. The slave miserably holds its injured scrotum. He has taken more abuse than he can handle from the black boot assault.

Models Name:

Edyn Blair, Amadahy

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 791 MB
Duration: 10 min 18 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 19, 2021 1:01 am
Lora Love (aka Jay Moon) (17.04.2020)

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Handjob, Foot Licking

Inked-up beauty Lora is going to entertain her middle-aged sugar daddy by turning him into a cuck. She invites her bull over to their place and blows the lanky dude right off the bat. Lora rides the slave's face before getting fucked on all fours right in front of his stupid mug. Once the bull cums all over her belly, she makes the sub lick it all off.

Models Name:

Lora Love (aka Jay Moon)

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 558 MB
Duration: 17 min 44 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 19, 2021 2:21 am
Госпожа страпонит раба в дамской униформе 2011

screenshot

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2011
Size: 81.6 MB
Duration: 6 min 38 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 19, 2021 2:53 am
Sadistic Dry Milking 2014

screenshot

Tags: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob,**** Ejaculations

Even she is still a young Mistress, Blackdiamoond is already experienced in making men suffer. And suffer doesn't mean whipping anytime. The mean lady has a lot of fun in ruining a slave's orgasm. Bound to the bench, this slave can't touch the young hot lady who prepares his dick for a sadistic milking. His cock is already erected, just from looking at his beautiful Mistress. Blackdiamoond straps laces around his cock, extremely tight. She wants to make sure that he can not cum the normal way. There will be no satisfying release for him. She then starts to massage his cock, especially the tip of his cock, with an electric device. No slave can resist that, he will come. And you will be surprised. He struggles on the bonds like crazy but this is just a dry and painful orgasm. Totally ruined. And all what the young goddess has for him is her cruel laughing.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2014
Size: 287 MB
Duration: 5 min 43 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Jun 30, 2021 11:29 pm
SubmissiveCuckolds.com Latoya