Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 20, 2021 6:37 am
Chichi & Chloe (Kicked Until Out, Then Kicked Even More! 2018

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Ballbusting, Bondage

Chichi and Chloe have been starving their slave in the cold basement for days. Now that it is in a very weak and vulnerable state, they plan to abuse it further. Just for fun, the girls want to kick their prisoner in the balls until it loses consciousness. The tied-up slave really cannot escape. The girls start kicking. They go harder and harder. They won't stop. The slave is kicked until it goes totally limp. The girls slap it until it comes to. It drifts in and out of consciousness as they continue their assault. The girls get hungry from all the kicking and eventually leave to go eat lunch.

Models Name:

Chichi, Chloe

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 788 MB
Duration: 10 min 46 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 20, 2021 5:01 pm
Obey Melanie - You keep getting cucked 22.08.2015

screenshot

Tags: Handjobs, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Ass Licking, Orgasm Denial

You keep getting cuckolded and never get to cum. But that doesn't mean you can't watch another man cum! In fact, he's going to leave his cum all over My ass just so you can worship it.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 22.08.2015
Size: 352 MB
Duration: 9 min 46 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 20, 2021 11:57 pm
Mia Malkova (Office Boss Bitch 2018

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Blonde, Foot Worship, Chastity

Boss Bitch Mia Malkova has a special arrangement with one of her male employees. He gets to keep his employment status as long as his cock remains locked in chastity and he promises to always be a devoted foot slut. His cock and mouth belong only to her now and she will do with them as she sees fit. Her bitch gets to keep his job while she gets her feet worshipped, licked and sucked at any time of the day she pleases.

Models Name:

Mia Malkova

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 17 min 4 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 21, 2021 6:53 am
Princess Beverly (Kicking My Sisters Slave 2015

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, High Heels, Ballbusting

This retard is a "huge fan" of my sister Rodea. He was supposed to come pay her to kick him in the balls, but he fucked up his schedule while traveling to Mean Girl Manor so he FINALLY showed up at a time when she couldn't be there. So she left him to ME to "punish" and take his money- which I was MORE than willing to do! LOL.
So basically this video is just me making this loser count out his money ($300!) over and over while I am kicking him- just to reinforce into his tiny little brain that PAYING me is the only way he gets kicked in his pathetic balls. Like seriously, how pathetic is that? You are paying someone who literally tells you to your FACE that you are a loser and LAUGHS in your face and kicks you right in the balls over and over. And this loser has a little "stiffy" practically the whole time no matter how many times I kick him! Which just makes me think even less of him...lol.
These aren't the hardest ballkicks in the world, but the loser did pay me so I had a little mercy on him. Plus I didn't want to hurt my precious little foot in my brand new Jimmy Choos! But either way, he was SO lucky just to have his balls make any contact at all with my bare foot at all. Even if it was just slamming my foot into them. And I still broke him several times haha.

Models Name:

Princess Beverly

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 1 002 MB
Duration: 11 min 30 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 21, 2021 1:49 pm
Raven Bay and Nina Hartley 2014

screenshot

Tags: Cuckold

Models Name:

Raven Bay and Nina Hartley

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2014
Size: 984 MB
Duration: 29 min 53 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 21, 2021 5:17 pm
AMINA (сентябрь)

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 313 MB
Duration: 13 min 51 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 22, 2021 3:41 am
Fun In The Gym 2014

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Handjob, Fingering, Toys, Strapon, CFNM

Models Name:

Arny Donan

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2014
Size: 1 022 MB
Duration: 34 min 48 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 22, 2021 10:37 am
Genugtuung

screenshot

Tags: FemDom, BDSM, Fetisch, Bondage, Latex, Strap On

Miss Anna in transparentem Vollgummi-Outfit benutzt ihre Sklaven als Instrumente für ihre sexuelle Befriedigung. Die Machtausübung törnt sie an - Flagellation, Brustwarzen und Ball Torture, Natursekt mit Aufnahme, Atemreduktion. Miss Capone vergeht sich ausgiebig mit dem Strap-On an den niederträchtigen Löchern des Sklaven. Außerdem muss der Sklave unzählige Beleidigungen, kräftige Ohrfeigen, heftige Peitschenhiebe, Feminisierung und eine Kopfrasur über sich ergehen lassen.

Models Name:

Miss Anna, Miss Capone

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 701 MB
Duration: 1 h 31 min
Type: 384p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 23, 2021 12:29 am
Marley Brinx (Ruined Anal Orgasm 2017

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, Anal Play, Electro Play, Handjob, Milking, Prostate Massage

Mistress Marley Brinx puts her favorite anal whore's cock through an extreme stamina test. She fills his hole wide up with a big, fat shocking ass plug making him scream with intense pain and pleasure. It is the perfect tool to make any slut immediately drop to their knees and beg their Owner to cum. With every increasing turn of the knob, Mistress Marley shows why it's the ultimate self-fucking, slave shocking and prostate milking butt plug in her dungeon today. It doesn't take long for the anal slut to fail her test as he starts to lose control from being bound, edged and turned into a sexually frustrated fuck-doll for her entertainment. He blasts a massive load all over his helpless body knowing every last drop is about to be shoved right back down his slut throat. To make matters worse, Mistress Marley turns up the voltage and brings out her claws to completely ruin any gratifying pleasure his now thoroughly ruined orgasm would've brought him.

Models Name:

Marley Brinx

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 633 MB
Duration: 7 min 30 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 23, 2021 3:57 am

screenshot

Tags: Sex Toys, Girl, Strapon, Girls Fight

Models Name:

Hollie Stevens, Madison Young, Darling, Annie Cruz, Ariel X, Julie Night, Alexa Von Tess, Amber Rayne, Claire Dames, Trina Michaels, Tia Ling, Ami Emerson

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.83 GiB
Duration: 2 h 36 min

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 23, 2021 9:17 pm
Nicole & Angelo - He's My Man (aka Oprah, Nathaly Heaven, Nataly Cherie)

screenshot

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 31 min 18 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 24, 2021 7:41 am
Mistress Harmony

screenshot

Tags: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliation

Here we present the first affair of hot wife Harmony in her marriage with wimpy husband Freddy. While he's chained to the bed, Harmony tells Freddy that she's been fantasizing about her personal trainer Frank... and she intends to act on it. Freddy is appalled, but Harmony relentlessly badgers him to give his approval. She TICKLES him until he gives in. She tells him that he'll have to sit by and watch her get fucked, that he'll have to EAT FRANK'S CUM OUT OF HER PUSSY. Freddy tries to object, but when it comes to his wife, resistance is futile!

Models Name:

Harmony, Frank, Freddy

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.37 GiB
Duration: 1 h 20 min
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 24, 2021 11:09 am
Meana Wolf - Amazon JOI 2019

screenshot

Tags: executrix, goddess worship, edging games, jerk off instruction

You have trespassed on our island, you disgusting vermin. We would keep you and breed you.but I can smell your fear. I can smell your cum festering in your balls. Your seed is weak. Amazon's will not tolerate weakness. Instead we shall eat you. We will dig our fingers into your flesh and consume you bite by bite. But you must expel that disgusting seed. Jerk your cock like it's the last time. Nice and slowly. we want to get all that cum out of you.
Clip Contains : You have been captured by the Amazon Queen, a true goddess who laughs at weak and disgusting men like you. She plans on serving you for dinner tonight to her many beautiful Amazon sisters, but first she's going to make you jerk all the cum out of your cock. Your weak semen will spoil your meat.

Models Name:

Meana Wolf

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 1.20 GiB
Duration: 21 min 5 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 24, 2021 6:05 pm
Medical Bound Enema Training 11 - Sold!

screenshot

Tags: Fetish, Bondage, BDSM, Femdom, Spanking, Submales,

When slave trader Taylor grabs Gina Rae off the street, she thinks she is going to make some easy money selling the brunette overseas. She underestimates Gina and soon she is the captive. Taylor is kept bound gagged, and given enemas in the hopes of breaking her rebellious spirit and teaching her a lesson. There are plenty of on screen tying and plenty of action.

Models Name:

Gina Rae Michaels, Taylor Brady

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.29 GiB
Duration: 1 h 43 min
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: May 25, 2021 4:29 am