Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 22, 2021 7:29 am
Bella Rossi Uses & Abuses Jessie Sparkles

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pantyhose, Flogging, Handjob, Orgasm Denial, CBT, Spanking

The beautiful buxom Bella Rossi is testing out the durability of her new toy, Jessie Sparkles. She hears that he's tough, and wants to try him out for herself. Standing, tied up, with a spreader bar between his legs, Jessie drools with his tongue out because of the clothespin attached to it. His hair is tied to the ceiling and his face is wrapped in rope. With her strong arms she flogs him hard, but his moans of pleasure are not what Bella wants to hear. She wants to hear the sounds of pain. She gets out her single tale whip and goes back and forth with it, whipping his thighs, stomach, and chest. She punches his chest and stomach hard and Jessie's whole body buckles, sending him into an unexpected suspension. Next she pegs his ass with her strap-on and fucks him so good he begs to cum but she's not done with him in the slightest. After that, Bella smothers his face with her big beautiful ass and rides his tongue until she cums. She rewards Jessie for pleasuring her pussy and rides his cock. She teases and edges his cock with her pussy and he begs her to let him cum, but Bella will only lets him cum with a sounding rod buried deep in his urethra. Bella puts on rubber gloves and gets a shiny metal sounding rod out from her bag of tricks and shows it to Jessie. She lubes up the rod and slowly sinks its into Jessie's urethra. Once it's deep down in there, Bella strokes Jessie's cock and the sensation is so intense that Jessie shoots his load with the rod still in it. The cum then shoots the rod out and Bella just keeps stroking and rubbing the head of his cock until its too much and the pleasure turns into pain.

Models Name:

Bella Rossi, Jessie Sparkles

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 528 MB
Duration: 48 min 12 s
Type: 540p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 22, 2021 10:54 am
Olivia - Wife In Latex Boots Loved Anal Sex With A Stranger

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, Anal, BlowJob, Cum Swallowing

Models Name:

Mistress Olivia

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 602 MB
Duration: 21 min 5 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 22, 2021 5:44 pm
Mira Cuckold, Tiffany Doll - MY MEEK SISTER: THE MOST SENSUAL SLUT TRAINING

screenshot

Tags: LezDom, Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Anlilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Anal, Strapon

Models Name:

Mira Cuckold, Tiffany Doll

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2015
Size: 983 MB
Duration: 1 h 5 min
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 22, 2021 9:09 pm
Takara - Facesitting From Japanese Beauty (Roselip 0597)

screenshot

Tags: Japanese, Uncensored, Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Lick, Facesitting, Pissing

Models Name:

Takara

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2012
Size: 206 MB
Duration: 19 min 11 s
Type: 360p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 23, 2021 3:59 am
Nov 30, 2011 - Felony, Gia DiMarco and Cody Allen (16757) | 18 year old slaveboy chewed up and spit out by two HOT femdom nymph Bitches!

screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys, Hardcore

What do all 18 year old boys wish and dream for? To be fucked by two hot fem dom babes at the same time!! We do just that for Cody Allen but Divine Bitches style!!! Cody might only be 18 years old but he dreams of being dominated and used by strong, sexy DIVINE women. He's made to remove all his clothes for a little CFNM humiliation. When he does, they realize he already has his cock and balls tied up. Can you believe that? What a fucking little slut! They tie him up, whip him, administer CBT and tease him with their hot latex clad bodies. Cody is then double team strap-on ass fucked. He has his prostate milked until he sprays his load without them even touching his cock! He's wrestled down and used like a human dildo, his mouth as a vibrator and covered in their squirt then denied to cum!

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2011
Size: 607 MB
Duration: 50 min 40 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 23, 2021 7:24 am
Yasmin Scott - Drenched In Pussy Squirt

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Pissing, Squirt

Models Name:

Yasmin Scott

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 749 MB
Duration: 11 min 50 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 23, 2021 10:49 am
Mistress Kennya DP fucking the X-mas present

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Strapon, Double Strapon

Models Name:

Mistress Kennya

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 277 MB
Duration: 13 min 8 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 23, 2021 5:39 pm
Mistress Edging Challenge

screenshot

Tags: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz knows you have zero self-control when it comes to your orgasms which is why you are no longer in charge. The longer you edge and hold back that load of cum the more intense your orgasms will become. You have yet to experience a heightened orgasm due to pumping away in just a few measly minutes but that is all about to change. Mistress Jewelz is going to guide you on how to properly edge that cock as you worship her divine body. Her perfect tits and ass encased in latex will further mesmerize you into total submission as you stroke to her commands. Your cock now belongs to Mistress Jewelz. She will show you exactly why you will never want to stroke the same boring old way again.

Models Name:

Jewelz Blu

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 741 MB
Duration: 10 min 14 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 23, 2021 9:04 pm
Probing Cavity Inspection

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Bondage, Uniform, Chastity

Officer Jane knows her prisoner is hiding something deep in his ass and whips out her big, black probing cock to hollow the whore out. No hole will go unsearched as Officer Jane stops and nothing to find the evidence she needs to keep him locked up for life.

Models Name:

Officer Jane

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.44 GiB
Duration: 20 min 12 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 24, 2021 7:19 am
Mia Lelani - Strap-on Concubine

screenshot

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 595 MB
Duration: 17 min 18 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 24, 2021 2:09 pm
Brandi Mae (Anaconda Power Cock

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Muscle, Big Tits, Strap-on, Latex

Goddess Brandi Mae makes her slave's ass surrender to the ultimate power of a strong muscle queen and her anaconda sized cock!

Models Name:

Brandi Mae

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.28 GiB
Duration: 20 min 44 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 24, 2021 5:34 pm
Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - Double Pegging Office Work

screenshot

Tags: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chick,s Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, MILF, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Sissy, Strap On - Pegging

Models Name:

Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 643 MB
Duration: 17 min 21 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 24, 2021 8:59 pm
Submit to my Breathtaking Ass Scissors Choking

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Scissor, Face Smother, Milking

You have been denying your pitiful orgasm for 3 weeks now. Every single word out of my mouth makes you weak and desperate, you would do anything to please Me. You follow my orders like an hypn'otised zombie, letting Me take your breath as long as it pleases Me. It doesn't matter if you're suffo'cating, dying under My spell would be so perfect. I'm choking you, taking what's rightfully Mine, mesmerizing you with My luscious look and powerful ass. You suffer an intense and brutal scissor hold, where you always dreamed to be, smelling the delicate scent of My wet silky panties. You can't fight my strong feminine legs while I'm taking your breath and strang'ling your throat. Your life is in My hands facing -not only the edge or your orgasm- but also your mortal existence. If I break you, I'll probably replace you with a new toy.

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 631 MB
Duration: 23 min 40 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 25, 2021 12:24 am
Sadie (aka Sadie Holmes) - I FEEL SO SPOILED (PRINCESS GETS JEWELRY AND WORSHIP FROM CUCK)

screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Cuckolding, Chastity, Doggy Sex, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship And Lick, Stockings

Models Name:

Sadie (aka Sadie Holmes)

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 908 MB
Duration: 11 min 56 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Mar 25, 2021 7:14 am
Мистресс Блонда, Фистинг и Сисси-Шлюха в чёрных чулках

screenshot

Tags: Sissy • Crossdressing • Anal • Fisting • Femdom • Mistress • Fetish • Huge Dildo • Strapon • Stockings • High Heels

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 362 MB
Duration: 6 min 52 s

Download or Play: