Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 27, 2021 12:25 am
Devon Green (You Can Have It All / 29.01.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Interracial, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Gagging, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Couples Fantasies, Masturbation, 69, Standing 69, Doggystyle, Bathroom, Missionary, Hair Pulling
Actors: Devon Green
Description : Devon Green has learned that you can have it all; you just have to know how to take it. When her husband's away on business, this doting housewife gets to have her fun with anonymous hookups and take her fill of big, black cock. As soon as her newest conquest, David (Black Ken) arrives, Devon wordlessly pounces on him. He carries her to the bedroom where she takes just what she wants...every inch of his dick!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 353.7 MB
Duration: 00:31:46
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/v21onc24830m
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 26, 2021 2:36 pm
Clara Trinity & Scarlet Skies - I Caught My Step Sister Humping The Easter Bunny (S16:ECool

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Cowgirl, Redhead, Asian, Deep Throat, All Sex, Braces, Lingerie, Creampie, Masturbation, Petite, Blowjob, Threesome, Panties
Actors: Clara Trinity & Scarlet Skies
Description :
Easter is a fun holiday for Scarlet Skies and her friend Clara Trinity. They are in the process of decorating when Clara makes an incredible find: A huge bunny head. When Clara feels how soft the fur is, she gets an idea. She asks Scarlet whether she has ever tried humping a stuffed animal. Scarlet has not, so they get busy with the bunny. Although the start with their shorts on, they gradually peel off their shorts and lift their shirts as their horniness overtakes them.

The girls are properly into their sexy frenzy when Scarlet's stepbrother, Jay Romero, walks in. When they realize that they've been seen, the girls tell Jay that he can't leave because he's totally going to tell everyone. They block him into the room and put the bunny head over his head to keep him there. The girls are both oh so horny, though, and with Jay trapped between them, Clara realizes that they may have a cure for their need. They rub Jay's dick and then when it's nice and hard they pull it out. Clara is the first to open wide and start sucking him off. Scarlet is close behind!

Since the girls seem to like the bunny head, Jay keeps it on as they deliver a double blowjob. Scarlet is a little shy about fucking her stepbrother right away, but she's happy to let Clara eat her out as Jay fucks Clara in doggy. Jay lays down on the bed so Clara can ride his dick while Scarlet watches. Eventually, Scarlet takes Clara's place riding the D while Clara takes the bunny head off and plants her pussy on Jay's mouth. Jay puts the bunny head back on so that Scarlet can lay on her back as Jay bangs her and Clara rides her mouth. Banging his stepsis is so hot that Jay can't help but give Scarlet a creampie as he blows his load. Clara laps up the cum, then shares it with Scarlet in a big sloppy kiss.

Video Size: 312.6 MB
Duration: 00:22:36
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/paqauo7gvbrk
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 26, 2021 9:45 am
Cherrishlulu 2021-02-08

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: 720p, Masturbation, Amateur, WEBDL

Video Size: 108.7 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/an6p8wy7nxsz
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 26, 2021 7:19 am
Cherrishlulu 2021-01-04

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: 720p, Masturbation, WEBDL, Amateur

Video Size: 198.1 MB
Duration: 00:16:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fp5nvr7p9h9t
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 26, 2021 12:00 am
Cecilia Lion - Alone And Waiting

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Masturbation, Blowjob, IR, Facial, Ebony, Squirt, All Sex
Actors: Cecilia Lion

Video Size: 217.4 MB
Duration: 00:29:34

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/j68wtnnw1096
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 24, 2021 4:17 pm
Ava Austen (John's Anal Birthday Treat)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Anal, All Sex, Cum on Pussy, Cowgirl, Rimjob, Titty Fuck, Cum On Ass, Tattoo, Natural Tits, Deep Throat, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Missionary, Blowjob, Anal Fingering, Small Tits
Actors: Ava Austen
Description : I nearly had a heart attack when I got into the cab and found Ava Austen hiding out in the backseat! I must've left the door open, because there was Ava, dressed in a slutty bra that stuck out her tits and a short skirt, waiting for me. Ava told me how she knew I'd be on shift today, and reminded me how months earlier she had promised to let me fuck her arse as a birthday present. I was so flattered she remembered, so as she warmed her holes up for me, I found us a secluded location to park. I got into the backseat and ate that lovely pussy, then she deepthroated my hard cock. Her arse was heavenly, and watching my cock go in and out of her tight hole was the best birthday present this dirty old man could ever hope for!

Video Size: 424.2 MB
Duration: 00:33:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/yuz0d0mlql1c
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 24, 2021 11:25 am
Aspen Rae - Muscular Balcony Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Solo, Fitness, Mastrubation
Description : I'm ready for my second body building show! But first, I want to get in another oily hot orgasm during the peak of my physical condition! I expose myself for all of rush hour traffic to see just how much more conditioned and stronger I am than my last competition!

File Extension: mov
Video Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:18:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mov |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/x66c355lz4js
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 24, 2021 4:06 am
Aria Kai - All Natural Ginger Freak (22-01-2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Booty, Curvy, Redhead, Interracial, Natural, Masturbation, BBC, All Sex, Ass Eating, Flexible, Busty, Footjob, Twerk, Toys
Actors: Aria Kai
Description : Baton Rouge ⚜️ native Aria Kai makes her Hussie Pass
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 22, 2021 8:23 pm
Angel Aurora - Two Angels Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Interracial, Booty, Teen, Busty, Footjob, Masturbation, BG, BBC, Blondes, Debut, Facial, Natural, Vibrator
Actors: Angel Aurora
Description : It's all kinds of "TWOS" here today, as we have TWO ✌️ performers making their Hussie
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 22, 2021 5:58 pm
Anastasia Brokelyn (XXXX - Adventrures in Paris with 2 men / 19.10.2019) (Released by rq)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Cumshots, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Riding, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Mastrubation, Doggystyle
Actors: Anastasia Brokelyn

Video Size: 758.2 MB
Duration: 01:09:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fsxhcq7z29zw
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 21, 2021 5:39 pm
Alex Coal & Freya Parker & Jessie Saint - Come Out And Play (S2:E10)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Masturbation, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Passion, Threesome, Petite, Panties, Blonde, Lesbian
Actors: Alex Coal & Freya Parker & Jessie Saint
Description :
Jessie Saint has two roommates, Freya Parker and Alex Coal, who are in an open relationship. Freya and Alex suspect that Jessie bats for their team, too. Their feelings are confirmed when they are doing yoga in the yard and realize that Jessie is watching them. Freya and Alex try to invite Jessie to join them, but she makes a hasty retreat.

Later, when Jessie is in the kitchen, Freya and Alex try again. They wait for Jessie to get settled with her tea, then they strut out to join her wearing just their yoga tops and panties. They get right into Jessie's space with lots of compliments. Then they come together to make out since they think that might entice Jessie into joining them. It doesn't work; Jessie simply waits until the girls are distracted and once again takes off instead of confronting her attraction.

Still later, Jessie is distracted from her nap by the sounds of loud sex in Alex and Freya's room. Since there are no eyes on her, Jessie takes the opportunity to indulge. Spurred on by the chorus of moans from the other side of the wall, she caresses her hands down er breasts and then down to pull her thong into her hot pussy. She is just settling in to masturbate when Alex and Freya barge in on her with plenty of congratulations for finally coming out of her shell and acknowledging that she does like girls.

Now that Jessie has been properly outed, there's no need to play coy. She lets Alex and Freya peel her out of her clothes as she explores the way it feels to really kiss a girl. As soon as Alex and Freya have gotten themselves down to their panties and Jessie fully naked, they lay Jessie down in Freya's lap so that Alex can show her how it feels to enjoy a proper pussy feast.

Next, Alex takes Jessie's place on her back and pulls Jessie onto her mouth so that she can continue to eat her roomie out. Meanwhile, Freya kneels between Alex's thighs and leans in to make magic with her tongue. Alex's trimmed twat is soon twitching with joy even as Alex delivers the same carnal delight to Jessie.

Freya's turn comes next as she spreads her thighs so Jessie can feast on her sweet snatch. Alex climbs atop Freya's mouth, positioning her clit within easy licking range. Leaning forward with the headboard to support her, Alex bounces away on Freya's tongue while Jessie proves that she can indeed make her roommie cum hard. Finally sated and oh so pleased with their new arrangement, the girls cuddle together in bed in the aftermath.

Video Size: 200 MB
Duration: 00:19:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/z49zvgha9fnw
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 21, 2021 10:21 am
AJ Applegate - Follow The Squirt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ass Licking, Sex, Small Tits, Trimmed Pussy, Blowjob, Blonde, Tank Top, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Leggings, Face Fuck, Big Dick, Masturbation, Gagging, Outie Pussy, Squirt, Bubble Butt
Actors: AJ Applegate
Description : JMac is in for a big surprise when he follows a wet trail into his roommate AJ Applegate's bedroom, where he finds her squirting up a storm, peeping on her while she plays with her pussy! Luckily for JMac, when AJ catches him, she orders him inside to finish the job she's started!

Video Size: 191.5 MB
Duration: 00:35:05

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/wrsd4wloknpa
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 21, 2021 12:33 am
Abby Marie (43) - Hot MILF Abby Marie loves flashing her big pussylips on the beach / 14013

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Solo, MILF, Public, Masturbation
Actors: Abby Marie (43)
Description : Abby Marie is a fit MILF with big long pussy lips that loves to get her Exhibitionism fetish on. While flashing and mooning on the beach she starts to play with her wet pussy!

Video Size: 968.5 MB
Duration: 00:42:25
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/87ovpmkmc7nj
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 20, 2021 10:03 pm
Zaawaadi - My Cheating Ebony Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Sex, Big Naturals, Cumshot CleanUp, Blowjob, Voyeur, Ebony, Big Boobs, Blowjob POV, Masturbation, Facial, Pussy Licking, Deep Throat
Actors: Zaawaadi - My Cheating Ebony Girlfriend
Description : Lovers Cage and Zaawaadi go on a relationship affirming vacation, and stop off at the Fake Hostel for a night of rest. After passing the Landlord's temperature test, Zaawaadi and Cage are led to their room. Stripping nude, Cage heads to shower to prepare for sexy times. Zaawaadi gets started without him, and starts to play with herself. Her moans attract the nefarious Landlord, who slides between her thighs to lick her pussy. Zaawaadi notices it isn't her boyfriend eating her out, but the Landlord does such a good job she doesn't care! Standing him up, Zaawaadi gives the Landlord a deepthroat blowjob, then lets him fuck her and eat her ass! Zaawaadi has such an intense orgasm that she lets the Landlord finish with a facial... just in time for Cage to catch them.

Video Size: 168.2 MB
Duration: 00:29:46
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lti2oc2opbtv
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 20, 2021 7:36 pm
Whitney Wright (Prime Pussy)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Deep Throat, Pussy Fingering, Natural Tits, All Sex, Masturbation, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Tattoo, Cum Shot, Medium Ass, Missionary, Piercing, Doggystyle, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Interracial
Actors: Whitney Wright
Description : A rainy day is the best time to browse for homes. Boisterous husbands, slick agents, neglected wives. The perfect set-up for Whitney to get a decent fuck-- I meant home in LA! While her husband is looking for a man cave, Whitney is looking to put a man in her cave! Sorry, couldn't help myself. But really, with such an obnoxious attitude, can you blame her for letting Sevyan slide his hands all over her body, get a glimpse up her skirt, and show off her fluttering eyes and pouty lips? Whitney craves dick and everybody knows it. If she can get pounded while her oblivious husband continues to wax on and on about his personal retreat, nobody is going to blame her. Enjoy that hot load, girl.

Video Size: 331.5 MB
Duration: 00:27:44

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/m2gsh2e6qc12