Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 26, 2021 3:00 pm
Melissa Moore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, Deep Throat, Cuckold, Brunette, Interracial, Ball Licking, Cum In Mouth, Hairy Pussy, Oral, Foursome, Big Black Cock, Hardcore
Actors: Melissa Moore
Description : Leo and Melissa seem like a happy couple, and they are...do a degree. Melissa's been addicted to black cock since banging half the basketball team back in school, and Leo needs new pussy all the time. Leo suspects Melissa is still with the BBC, but he's going to confirm it today. He's sent two of his college buddies over to his house disguised as "pool service", and today he's about to confirm what he's known all along. Instead of getting mad, he's going to catch her red-handed and then cut the deal: have all the black cock you want, but Leo's gonna bang all the pussy he can get my hands on! After Melissa's been fucked out by his old pals, Leo's going to give his good slut wife a reward -- a good, old-fashioned jizz shot to the face. And what a shot it is!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:29:50
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/v7yal2k7ngpn
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 26, 2021 9:20 am
Meggie - Help Yourself (17-02-2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hairy, All Sex, Hardcore, Gonzo, MILF
Actors: Meggie

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 899.3 MB
Duration: 00:25:44
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vrraq2ifcoqn
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 26, 2021 6:35 am
Maya Kendrick (Meet My New Bf / 09.02.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Straight, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Bedroom, Teen, Living Room, Brunette, Facial, Hairy Bush, IR, White
Actors: Maya Kendrick
Description : Maya brought her new man home to meet her dad and he was not happy at all. They got off to a bad start when they walked in the room and she was riding on his back. Her father said he'd keep a close eye on him while he was seeing his daughter and Maya felt bad for her BF. Her dad left the room to do things around the house and Maya thought slobbing and choking on her BF's massive black cock would be a good way to cheer up. Her dad came back in the living room so she pretended to be giving him a foot massage but got right back to work on his dick as soon as he left. After that, he started really drilling her on the couch before they moved the fuck session to the room. You have to see him pound her pussy as she moans and squirts all over. Dad catches them just in time for her to get a fat load of nut to the face. Her daddy was not pleased , haha!

Video Size: 2.59 GB
Duration: 00:36:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/r32myhtp3hpa
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 26, 2021 3:48 am
Marley Brinx (I love Anal / 2017-03-31)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: IR, Gape, Facial, Doggystyle, Anal, Hairy bush, Deep throat, Riding
Actors: Marley Brinx
Description : Marley's dreams are so close she can practically taste them. Since starting her fashion blog she has had only one goal in mind - to break into the industry. When she is asked to be part of a cross promotion deal, she knows exactly how to get more than they are offering. She eventually meets up with their Marketing VP and she decides to give him a preview of what they will be getting, up close and personal. He seems very interested, but she wants more and she knows exactly how she is going to get it. Let the business discussions begin.

Video Size: 2.83 GB
Duration: 00:32:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2gp5buaze4ax
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 10:16 pm
Maria Pie - Sex Starved Doll is Strapon Fucked Hard by Maria Pie (120 / 07.25.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Dildo, Pantyhose, Leotard, Hairy Pussy, Footfetish
Actors: Maria Pie

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:27:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5fsxe95syx0k
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 7:32 pm
Mallory Sierra - Mother's Day Present: Mallory Sierra (5/12/17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pov, Glove Fetish, Facial, Blowjob, Taboo, Big Tits, Fucking, Hairy, Milf, Boob Bouncing, Titty Fuck
Actors: Mallory Sierra
Description : Mom is doing dishes when she spills some water on her new dress. She strips & puts her apron back on to continue doing her chores. She gets turned on by the sight of her own breasts & starts fondling them. She doesn't think anyone is home, so she begins to play with herself, touching her pussy & moaning. You peek around the corner & see her naked, masturbating & you decide to do some masturbating of your own. But she catches you & asks what you're doing home. You quickly hand her the mug you bought her for Mother's Day. She smiles & thanks you but suggests that you're too old now for such gifts. "I can think of something more age-appropriate," she says, and without missing a beat, she gets down on her knees, pulls down your underwear & starts giving you a blowjob.You have no idea what to think about your mother sucking your cock, but you decide now isn't the time for thinking. Your gorgeous mother's mouth feels so good. Just when you think it can't get any better, she wraps her tits around your dick & glides them up & down. She's clearly enjoying herself, and she intends to enjoy your cock in other ways too. She tells you to lie down on the kitchen floor & rides you. Her huge breasts are bouncing in your face, and you've never felt anything like this. She turns around & moves her ass on you in magical ways, and you're afraid you're going to blow, but she tells you to fuck her from behind. This is mom's favorite position, she says, as you do her doggystyle. Her breasts are swinging hard as you pound her, and this is just heavenly.She's so ready for your cum all over her face, she wants it so bad, and she encourages your orgasm with another titjob. Mommy tittyfucks you so good, and she brings you right to the edge. Then you blast your load all over her pretty face. She takes a sip from her new mug and says, "Now that's what I call a good Mother's Day present."

Video Size: 942.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3dtsv8hd9nq0
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 4:49 pm
Lyra Law - Sexting II

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hairy, Taboo, Mommy, MILF, Blackmail, Creampie, Mom, Incest, Blindfold, Mother, Son
Actors: Lyra Law
Description : My mom is a sweetheart, the sort of Mother you'd see on a 50's sitcom, perfectly proper housewife, overprotective of me, her only son, and so pure and innocent. I get the feeling that even though she is proper she has dirty thoughts, there's an indescribable tension when she is near to me. She kisses me on the cheek every time I leave the house, the kisses have been migrating closer and closer to the corner of my mouth, her eyes locked on mine to gauge my reaction.She met Dad in High School and they've been together since then. My Dad is a nice hard working sort of guy, but I'm pretty sure they have have zero sex life, they don't always sleep in the same bedroom anymore. He usually comes home late, I hear him tinkering around in the garage, he eats dinner, takes a shower and watches TV on the sofa until he sleeps there. In the morning Mom will turn off the TV, kiss him good morning and make sure I get to school on time. The relationship between myself and my father is odd. I find myself hating him for no reason at all, seething with a sort of jealousy when Mom helps him pull on his winter coat.I've played out different fantasy scenarios where I trick Mom into having sex with me. In my dreams she loves it. She discovers it's me, and she has wild, passionate sex with me. I want her green eyes locked on mine whens she is sucking my dick, her sweet lips that I'm so familiar with locked tightly around my cock. In my dreams, she learns that I am the only man she'll ever need. She leaves Dad and I get to take her whenever I want, in all the ways I fantasize about.Dad leaves for work this morning. It's Monday, it's Martin Luther King Day and I have the day off of school. It's the perfect opportunity to play out one of my fantasies to see how Mom reacts.Watch the story unfold..

File Extension: MP4
Video Size: 913.4 MB
Duration: 00:18:29
MediaInfo: Extension: MP4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mmbyj0um02hc
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 11:15 am
Lucy Li (Huge Tits, Boring Life/ 13.10.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Natural Tits, Solo, Hairy, Big Boobs
Actors: Lucy Li

Video Size: 485.8 MB
Duration: 00:10:59
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uqexcwq84vfj
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 8:25 am
Lola Gatsby Is A Wild Redhead

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ginger Hair, Amateur, Natural Tits, Medium Tits, Oral, Masturbation, All Sex, Talking, Vibrator, Hairy Pussy
Actors: Lola Gatsby
Description : The gorgeous ginger actress Lola Gatsby will prove that red on the head equals fire in bed when she rocks the world of Ralph Long.

Video Size: 1.5 GB
Duration: 00:52:00
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hettuypz59k7
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 5:38 am
Lily Rader (Back to Black / 01.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Blonde, Hairy Pussy, Ballerina, Big Dick, Couples Fantasies, Interracial, Natural Tits, Gagging, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Spanking
Actors: Lily Rader
Description : Lily Rader's got some new black lingerie and she's dying to show her man how it compliments her round ass. Her blonde locks, flowing from light to dark, match divinely with her black panties and alabaster skin, and his erection is all she needs to know how good she looks. As she starts to show off with some sensual moves, a knock at the door startles them. Lily finds Isiah Maxwell at the threshold, her ex-boyfriend who had previously walked out of her life. She tries to make him leave, but her heart and horniness win out over her brain, and soon she's sucking his cock like he never left. The lovers rekindle the flame of their past romance as Isiah fucks Lily deep in her tight pussy in all the positions they used to love to try together. You know what they say: once you go black, you always go back.

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:27:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xq0e2t8jrqng
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 25, 2021 12:06 am
Lena Paul (Lena Paul Makes a Sextape / bpov15494 / 10.11.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Hardcore, Amateur, Big Tits, Riding, Vaginal, Facial, POV, Cow Girl, Busty, Brunette, Hairy, Big Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum Shot, Doggy Style
Actors: Lena Paul

Video Size: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:42:37

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5lnm2vsmiee3
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 24, 2021 9:19 pm
Lena Paul (in Daddy Issues - all 5 Scenes / 12.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Creampie, Hairy Pussy, Hairy, Taboo, MILF, Big tits

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 3.3 GB
Duration: 01:11:11
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0qvvidjfgsb6
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 24, 2021 6:33 pm
Lena Paul (Caught In The Shower / 2016-08-24)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hotpants, Hairy Bush, Asslick, Cum on Tits, Shower, Blonde, Masturbation, Woman, Straight, Big Boobs, Facial

Video Size: 2.93 GB
Duration: 00:42:52

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ejmfp31af0oh
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 24, 2021 3:47 pm
Lena Paul and Quinn Wilde (Lust For Lena / 2016-10-13)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Brunette, Big Ass, Hairy Bush, Lesbian, Asslick, Heels, Baby Oil, Lingerie, Trimmed, Big Boobs, Woman, Stockings
Actors: Lena Paul and Quinn Wilde
Description : Quinn got a nice little present for Lenas birthday and she was pleasantly surprised. She gave her a box full of sexy goodies that included some lube, a dildo, and a camera. Quinn wanted to make a sex tape and show Lena a good time. Lena was instantly turned on and the girls started taking their sexy lingerie off and making out. These two hotties had perfect bodies and explored every inch. Before long they were on the bed eating pussy, blasting each other with the dildo, and scissoring like crazy. These girls were too fucking hot!!!

Video Size: 3.36 GB
Duration: 00:49:14

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gi6c64n180kn
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 24, 2021 1:01 pm
Lauren Phillips (GangBang Creampie 144 / 2018-01-05)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Gangbang, Hairy, Creampie Eating, Grey Room, Fucking, 4 Creampies, Deepthroat, Creampie, Busty, Blowjobs, Redheads, Interracial, MILF
Actors: Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:44:07

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/9vb55ks1qkjv