Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 26, 2021 3:03 pm
Ariana Marie - The Hot Wife

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Prone Bone, Interracial, Reverse Cowgirl, Spit Roast, Spooning, Facial, Threesome, Missionary, Pussy Licking, MMF, Hairy Bush, Riding, Blowjob
Actors: Ariana Marie
Description : Objectification is a dirty word for most pepole but for Ariana it is something quite different. Anticipation and excitement is exactly what she craves - and she always gets it too. She wears and does exactly what she is told - and she loves every second. Her husband sets up exactly what he craves for her and she attends these meetings willingly - making sure that every sensual detail is relayed to him without exception.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 4.52 GB
Duration: 00:52:08
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zhty9pgchqcv
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 26, 2021 12:30 pm
Aria Sky - Ginger Femme Fatale Gets Fucked

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, Teen, Straight, Hairy, Big Tits, Redhead
Actors: Aria Sky
Description : You ever see one of those old detective movies? You know the ones that are in black and white and have a sexy sax playing as some femme fatale walks into a Private Eyes office? This is just like those, except in this one, the femme fatale gets fucked by our studs super secret Private Eye. Aria Sky invites our stud over to check out her knew outfit, this striped body suit that has us poking through our pants right away. He pulls up and put this ginger sex muffin in her place. She hops up on the couch and gets her fill of detective work from the back. Then she rides his cock all the way downtown for a booking. And just like any classic femme fatale would, Aria finishes this professional sleuth off by taking his goop in her red lipsticked mouth. Safe to say this case has been cracked! Do you want to see Aria back soon? Let us know in the comments!

Video Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:38:16
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dusutdlzyxvv
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 26, 2021 10:00 am
April O'Neil, Kenna James (Fantasy Factory: Wastelands (Episode 2: The Hero / 20.09.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Facesitting, Lesbian, Feature, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Small Tits, Tattoos, Hairy, Big Tits, SciFi and Fantasy, 69, Blonde
Actors: April O'Neil, Kenna James

Video Size: 3.54 GB
Duration: 01:03:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ntytwrj4mdj0
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 26, 2021 5:08 am
Angel Del Rey (Tiny Muslim Teen Lives The Anal Dream / 01.03.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal, Clothed Sex, Hairy Pussy, Ass To Mouth, Blonde, Big Dicks, Hardcore, Glasses
Actors: Angel Del Rey
Description : Angel Del Rey is a teeny tiny arab girl with rebellious tendencies. Her boyfriend is a huge horndog and is always hounding her for naked pics throughout the day. She usually does not do those kinds of things, but she decided to lift up her hijab and send some nudies. Her boyfriend got an instant erection and had to go see her right away. Within minutes Angel was propositioned to fuck. She had been hoping to save her virginity though. Her boyfriend then utilized his poophole loophole. Angel was in! Before she knew it she was sucking his cock, getting her pussy vigorously rubbed, squirting all over the place, and getting her tight asshole plunged like a clogged pipe. This helped Angel retain her virginity and also avoid the possibility of a pregnancy! She made extra sure of that by swallowing his load that way jizz would not even get close to her pussy. We like the way this girl thinks!

Video Size: 3.13 GB
Duration: 00:36:53
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/28eh2wp188w5
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 26, 2021 2:38 am
Andi James - Talk With Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: MILF, Hairy, Mature, Creampie, Taboo, POV, Incest, Mother, Son
Actors: Andi James
Description : Hi sweetie, I need to talk to you about the other day.What do you mean?Don't play dumb with me Tyler, you know exactly what I'm talking about...I attempt to convince my mom that sis and I were just "experimenting" but she definitely wasn't buying it.Come on mom, don't act like you've never done it before...I've never had sex with with my sibling!!Well.. You know I saw you touching yourself when you were watching us...At first I was horrified.. But then it started to turn me on, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big and thick your cock was...-Piece by piece mom slowly starts to undress herselfDoes anyone else know about this?No I swear, just you and Kelsey are the only ones that know!Good, let's keep it that way... Maybe you and I can work something out.Mom's mature body turned me on so much, I couldn't keep my eyes off her even though I knew this was wrong...Mom... are you sure we should be doing this? What if dad finds out?Dad won't find out about this. You had fun with your sister didn't you?I have to admit.. fucking sis is something I've been wanting for a while now!Good... I want you to fuck me just like you did your sister!Watch as my mom slides her big ass up and down on my hard cock, begging for more! She moans and tells me to fuck her cunt harder and harder until she's dripping wet!!I flip mom onto her back and give her a pounding she will never forget! Mom's big tits jiggle faster as I pump my young potent cum deep inside her tender pink pussy.Then my mom says... Next time, I want you and sis to fuck me together!

Video Size: 605.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lpointsf40c0
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 26, 2021 12:09 am
Andi James - Celebrating Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Son, Hairy, MILF, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Mother, Mature, Incest, Creampie
Actors: Andi James
Description : Scene One: Mom's birthdayAndi's son is 18 today, but she's been so busy at work she hasn't had time to make a cake or buy him a present. She feels so guilty for letting him down all the time. She's feels like she's the worst mother in the world. He's knows just what will cheer her up, dancing like they used too. They slow dance together, mother resting her head against her son's strong chest. As they dance she guides his hands to her ass and it makes her feel wonderful.She guides his hands up to her big sensitive breasts and she moans. She needs to have him and brings him into the livingroom. He strips off his mothers dress and bra and she's so excited to give him the perfect birthday gift. Sucking on his cock she does her best to make him feel good. As she bends over the couch and begs him to fuck her, she knows she's been a terrible mother but she will make it all up to him. She gives up her body and lets him cum in her warm wet pussy, feeling his love fill her.Scene Two: DessertThat night they can't keep their hands off one another. "You've been such a good boy" She whispers as they kiss. She opens her robe and reaches down to touch his hard cock. Dropping to her knees she needs to have that dick in her mouth. Fuck it feels so dirty, tasting her son's dick.She presents herself to him and begs him to fuck her. His cock slides right into her warm pussy. In and out it glides, she feels like she's going to break. Her pussy begins to tighten and she cums from her son's endless fuck. "I want you to cum in my mouth!" She screams and takes his dick down her throat. The feeling of his cum powerfully shooting in her mouth makes her want more. "So much cum" She tells himScene Three: Morning afterThey only have two days left together before he goes away to school. They wake up snuggled next to each other and she laments that she couldn't do more for him. She reaches down and begins to stroke his morning wood. It's her duty to give him everything he could want before he leaves her. To make up for all the missed time.She feels him getting so hard in her hands and knows what she has to do. She rides on top of him and does all the the work letting him know how much she loves him and how much she will miss him. He takes over and fucks her, using her hot body like a sex doll. Taking out all his emotions on her pussy feeling her getting so tight until he is on the edge of cumming. She wants the feeling of his cum covering her face and she gets his big load splashing all over her. The love between them is beyond words or lust.

Video Size: 744.8 MB
Duration: 00:33:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8354ymuaf0ws
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 25, 2021 9:40 pm
Ana Foxxx, Tiffany Watson, Saya Song & Leigh Raven - Squirt Gangbang 6

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Dildo, Lesbian, Squirting, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Big Ass, Brunette, Tattoo, Blonde, Hairy Pussy, Orgy, Ebony, Doggystyle, Lingerie, Group Sex, Toys, Masturbation, Vibrator

Video Size: 778.5 MB
Duration: 00:34:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fulujedlkbcs
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 25, 2021 7:16 pm
Aminata - Gilets jaunes et sodomie pour Aminata, 21ans

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Car, Anal, Teen, Facial, Hairy, Ebony, Brunette, Straight, Natural Tits, Stockings, Big Ass, Lingerie, Outdoors
Actors: Aminata
Description : Le covoiturage, c'est toujours une bonne occasion de faire des rencontres parfois très coquines. Lorsque nous ramenons Aminata, 21ans, chez elle après sa semaine de cours en école de finance, nous nous rendons rapidement compte qu'elle est une petite cochonne confirmée. Ayant une expérience déjà conséquente malgré son jeune âge, elle n'a en effet aucun problème pour sucer un gilet jaune qui fait barrage ! Et une fois avec notre lascar dans un coin tranquille, elle peut lâcher les chevaux, sans oublier de goûter pour la toute première fois de sa vie à la sodomie...

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:53:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8o2bp0te4kuu
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 25, 2021 2:17 pm
Allison Moore - It'S Okay She'S My Stepmother 5

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Lingerie, Big Ass, Hardcore, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie Big Tits, Big Cock, All Sex, Hairy Pussy, Redhead, Gonzo, Deep Throat, Tattoo, MILF

Video Size: 645.4 MB
Duration: 00:27:35
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hprii4vfi9fc
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 25, 2021 11:49 am
Alison Rey, Gina Valentina (Lady Boss: The IT Nerd / 13.08.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Tattoos, Latina, Natural Tits, Member Fantasy, Fingering, Rim Job, Ass, Hairy, Lesbian
Actors: Alison Rey, Gina Valentina
Description : Alison Rey is trying desperately to work but can't seem to get online. When her computer shuts down entirely, she just can't believe her luck. She calls the IT department to find out that her IT guy is on vacation. Irritated, she begs them to send her someone competent enough to fix her damn computer. When Gina Valentina arrives and introduces herself as the new temp, Alison asks her why it took her so long to get there. Gina looks at the computer and asks her what happened. Alison rolls her eyes and can't believe she has to deal with this nonsense. If she's IT, shouldn't she be the one to tell her? Gina informs her that it seems to be a hardware issue and with the right parts, she could have it as good as new. The only problem is temps don't have access to parts. Alison just yells at her saying she has a lot of work to do and doesn't have time for this. Gina gets on her hands and knees and tries desperately to find the problem. Alison notices Gina's perfectly shaped ass and figures since she's waiting, she may as well enjoy the view. The more Alison stares at her ass, the more she gets turned on. She takes off her panties and tells Gina that perhaps she could make herself useful in another way. When Gina turns around, Alison's pussy is right in her face. Alison proposes that if she can eat her pussy and do a good job, then maybe she'll have a future at the company. Gina has a boyfriend and is reluctant, but Alison doesn't care. Eat her pussy and stay on or get lost. Gina wants the job and decides that a little pussy, never hurt anyone.

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:26:53

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4e46w06xne6w
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 25, 2021 9:21 am
Alina Lopez, Evelyn Claire - Making Herself At Home

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, Voyeur, Hairy Bush, Interracial, Brunette, Doggystyle, Riding, Creampie, Threesome, Reverse Cowgirl, Watching, 69, FFM
Actors: Alina Lopez, Evelyn Claire
Description : Evelyn has been given the use of her father's penthouse for the summer, and to make it a little less boring, she has invited her BFF Alina along for the fun. She is a big party girl and after a few weeks Evelyn is finding it hard to keep up. When she arrives home from a shopping trip, she finds Alina having a little more fun than she probably should. Even though they aren't always in sync with each other, sometimes it's just too hard not to get pulled in to enjoy the ride.

Video Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:35:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dpii60bi6zjs
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 25, 2021 1:58 am
Alessa Savage - Hard Sex And Creampie On 2nd Lesson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, POV, Hardcore, Lingerie, Doggystyle, Big Cock, Creampie Pussy, Deep Throat, All Sex, Car, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pusssy, Gonzo
Description : Today I taught one of the most bizarre lessons in the history of Fake Driving School. It was Alessa's second lesson in the Mean Orange Machine, but she insisted she didn't remember me, or even remember ever having a driving lesson. Last lesson Alessa ... Read more had pretended she could drive even though she had no clue, so I was very apprehensive about letting her into the driver's seat. I brought her back to the testing center and that jogged her memory: she remembered my penis and fingers inside her at the same time. Soon enough she was blowing me, and bouncing her arse up and down on my cock. If she remembers me next time, maybe I'll teach her some driving...but probably not.

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:34:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/znzcdk9ro3xt
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 24, 2021 9:12 pm
Aidra Fox, Jill Kassidy (Too Hot for Teacher: Birthday Surprise / 14.10.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blonde, Fingering, Masturbation, Brunette, Natural Tits, Uniform, Rim Job, Hairy, Petite, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
Actors: Aidra Fox, Jill Kassidy
Description : Aidra Fox, a sexy teacher, is busy grading papers at home when there's a knock on the door. Happy for the interruption, she answers the door with a smile. Jill Kassidy, wearing a big bow in her hair and holding a cupcake, greets Aidra with a big smile of her own. Aidra is pleased but curious what Jill is doing on her doorstep. Jill presents her with the cupcake, announcing that she just wanted to bring a birthday cupcake to her favorite teacher!
Aidra is touched that a student remembered her birthday... although she doesn't remember ever telling her students when her birthday is! Jill admits that she MAY HAVE checked out Aidra's social media sites and found out her birthday that way... Aidra's face drops a little. Sure, some of her social media posts are pretty innocent and boring, but others... Jill grins at Aidra's expression, admitting that, yes, she knows about THOSE posts, too!
Aidra doesn't get a chance to respond, interrupted by a phone call. She's thankful as she hurries back to her desk and answers the phone, taking the call from her boss. He's just calling to check in about the curriculum she has outlined for the next semester. Aidra sits down and goes over it with him, although Jill takes this opportunity to dive between her teacher's legs and tease her pussy.
Aidra is surprised but doesn't resist too much when Jill massages her pussy before enthusiastically eating her out. This has never happened before but Aidra wants more! As Jill works her tight pussy with her tongue and fingers, Aidra tries her best to have a normal phone conversation with her boss, but is unable to bite back her moans and whimpers of pleasure. Afraid of getting caught, she tells the principal she has to go, but Jill's not done with giving her her birthday gift yet!

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:34:59

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/00bhnnog20ce
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 24, 2021 4:09 pm
Adriana Chechik, Kimmy Granger - Slutty Sex Ed Teachers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Teacher, Straight, Toys, Natural Tits, Facial, Face Fuck, Threesome, Squirt, Teen, School, FFM, Hairy, Petite
Actors: Adriana Chechik, Kimmy Granger
Description : Professor Kimmy Granger knows the secret of holding on to her class's attention. She begins her first lesson in Sex Ed 101 by bringing her assistant, Adriana Chechik, to class for a hands-on demonstration. Kimmy emphasizes the importance of stimulating the pussy to get it nice and wet as she fingers Adriana and spanks her with a ruler to make sure she's extremely horny before fucking her with a dildo until she squirts! Then it's time for a volunteer, and star student Duncan Saint is eager to take a turn. He's so good at eating Adriana's pussy Kimmy decides he's ready for the advanced lesson of fucking them both! Duncan finishes with an F for Facial, but in this class that's the best grade you can get!

Video Size: 570.6 MB
Duration: 00:44:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sg6ebs2u5464
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 24, 2021 11:14 am
Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe Collateral Squirtage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hairy, Step Mom, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, MILF, Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Big Tits, Older, Brunette, Ass, Squirting, 69, Petite, Masturbation, Family Roleplay, Small Tits, Tribbing, Natural Tits
Actors: Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:36:11

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8azb1dpyg55c