Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 04, 2022 5:23 pm
Holly V & Lucia M (Tribbing)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: hairy, tribbing, glasses, lesbian, oral sex, 69
Actors: Holly V & Lucia M
Description : Spreading her legs wide apart, Lucia smiles as she shows her dark, full bush to Holly, who grabbing Lucia's panties, rubs them against her vulva before putting it next to her face for her to smell her own odor. Pulling her short top up, Holly closes her eyes as she lets Lucia kiss her pert nipples and grab her bum.Bending her torso as she lays on all fours, Holly gets fingered from behind by Lucia, softly at first, but increasing the intensity more and more before finishing Holly by licking her from below, making her squirm as she orgasms.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:45:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cakqzmgc7u28
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 04, 2022 2:55 pm
India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu (Parent Teacher Secrets / 22.09.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Masturbation, Member Fantasy, Hairy, College, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Petite, Rim Job, Latina, Fingering, Threesome, MILF, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Step Mom, Asian
Actors: India Summer, Karlee Grey, Kalina Ryu
Description : Troublemaker Karlee Grey is taking her time getting dressed and preparing for a meeting with her professor, Kalina Ryu. She is interrupted by her step-mother, India Summer, who isn't thrilled about the meeting or her step-daughter's attitude. India can't understand why Karlee isn't taking her education seriously. All Karlee needs to do is graduate and go to college, and India's life will be that much easier. While there's the usual, like showing up late for class, Karlee is also in trouble because she thinks it's okay to lock lips with a fellow classmate in the middle of lessons! Karlee figures she's going to get off easy since her mother knows and has worked with her professor before, but gets a rude awakening when India tells her that she's not bailing her out. It's time for Karlee to take responsibility and face the consequences of her actions. Once the mother and daughter duo arrive at Kalina's household, the atmosphere is tense, and there's no missing the bad blood between India and Kalina. Despite having told Karlee that she's not going to cover for her, India's motherly instincts kick in as she tries to win Kalina over to prevent Karlee from being flunked. However, it backfires on her when Kalina reveals a scandalous secret about them, which takes both India and Karlee by surprise. It's then that the sexy professor proposes an ultimatum. If Karlee has any hope of passing Kalina's class, both she and India will have to set aside their differences and work together to rock Kalina's world.

Video Size: 1.62 GB
Duration: 00:36:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ju80khdzx2lx
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 04, 2022 12:26 pm
India Summer, Scarlett Sage (Mom's Breast Advice / 26.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Small Tits, Step Mom, Older, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Masturbation, Petite, Blonde
Actors: India Summer, Scarlett Sage
Description : As Scarlett Sage plays with her phone online, she can't help but notice how big breasted all the women are. When her stepmom, India Summer, walks into her room and asks her what she's up to, she confesses that she's feeling bummed out. She asks her to elaborate and she tells her that she wished she had bigger breasts and that she's seriously considering getting a boob job. India tells her that her breasts look fine; hers are just as small. She takes off her shirt and tells Scarlett to remove hers as well so they can compare. 1, 2, 3 and the bras are off! Scarlett can't help but admire India's breast and says that they're beautiful. The girls admire each other's breasts as they touch and squeeze them. When India asks her stepdaughter why she's concerned about her breasts all of the sudden, Scarlett starts blushing, saying she has a crush on a girl. India's intrigued and she sits closer to her. Scarlett describes how perfect and juicy her crush's tits look. She can't help but get turned on. When her stepmother volunteers to teach her some tricks, Scarlett is intrigued. India confesses to having had several girlfriends in college and Scarlett's all in! Scarlett tells her she's nervous and wants to get it right but India tells her she has nothing to worry about, she's in good hands. As they kiss, Scarlett realizes that she can learn a lot from a lesbian with so much experience. When she eases her way into it, she ends up having the time of her life.

Video Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 00:38:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p6sl3oczk2ue
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 04, 2022 9:57 am
Ivy Lebelle (Dark Robe)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Doggystyle, Big Ass, Gonzo, MILF, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Hardcore, Creampie, Brunette, Handjob, Hairy Pussy, Tattoo
Actors: Ivy Lebelle
Description : I love playing with the minds of whores. They control a weaker man with the pussy so I flip the game on them. The trick is to give them an unforgettable experience and they'll always cum back for more. Father Karl never fails. I think I got this time. We started with a bit of foot fucking it was so hot watching those sexy toes grip my cock. To see that pale skin against my cock was beautiful. I couldn't believe she had religious tattoos on her feet. The Universe was working in mysterious ways. Ivy had the tightest fat pussy I've ever felt. She was the pure definition of PAWG. Phat ass white girl! That fat ass felt incredible in my hands as she rode me. I couldn't help but to finger fuck her asshole and just try to hang on trying not to cum. I know she loved the anal play fucking slut. That tight pussy was like a giant suction cup sucking the life out of me. The shit was so incredible I came twice. First was an unintentional creampie. I couldn't help myself. The best way I could describe her was pussy lips like a fucking Orangutan. Not to mention the mouth on her. My god, she was thorough. Stroking my cock with her gentle lips up and down over and over. When she would break to breathe I would face fuck her like a beast and she would take every bit of it like a good whore. Gentlemen this was Grade A pussy.

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:47:55

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7mmjvwbx80rd
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 04, 2022 5:04 am
Izzy Lush - BF Hooky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, Hairy Pussy, Prone Bone, Doggystyle, Spooning, Reverse Cowgirl, Interracial, Riding, Pussy Licking, Missionary
Actors: Izzy Lush
Description : Slender Izzy drops her boyfriend to have a little fun in the city. After getting back to her hotel room she realises just how much fun this night is going to be. It's going to be an evening full of forbidden activities.

Video Size: 3.09 GB
Duration: 00:35:39

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mkq0gj3ovoln
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 04, 2022 2:30 am
Jade Kush (Jade Fucks a Creeper After Cleaning / 15.01.19)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: cum in mouth, hairy, asian, missionary, blowjob, cumshot, doggystyle, hardcore, brunette, busty, amateur, big tits, riding, maid, vaginal, cowgirl
Actors: Jade Kush
Description : This time I hired Jade to clean my house, I wasn't expecting a sexy girl with a perfect body, I wanted to see more and offered her some money to clean with a little less clothing, she hesitated but finally did it, she looked so hot I could not avoid to offer her more cash to get her completely naked, what a view, her perfect tits, and round ass were cleaning all around my house, I could not contain myself and started jerking off, until I got caught. She knew I was creeping on her an that turned her on. she decided to suck my cock really clean so I could fuck her hard and I did it, I really pounded her until my cum was all over her pretty face.

Video Size: 3 GB
Duration: 00:42:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/osaq6jr1uj5w
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 04, 2022 12:01 am
Jade Kush (Private Dancer)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Reverse Cowgirl, Black Hair, Colored Stockings, Natural Tits, Big Boobs, Small Ass, All Sex, Deep Throat, Hairy Pussy, Big Tits, Chinese, High Heels, Average Body, Pussy Licking, Asian, Side Fuck, Doggystyle, Leggings, Blowjob, Stand And Carry, Piercing, Tattoo, Missionary, Face Fuck, Athletic
Actors: Jade Kush
Description : A dancer's work is never done. Whether it's putting in time in the studio or stretching your body to the limits, Jade Kush knows everything has to be on pointe.

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:29:53

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4ugqjaieg2qe
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 9:33 pm
Jane Wilde - And Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Tattoos, IR, Petite, Hairy, Masturbation, Facial, 1 On 1, ATM, Brunette, Anal
Description : Just take a look at Jane Wilde! She's just brazenly walked into an adult bookstore, plucked a Dogfart DVD from the rack, and walked over to the corner of the store, where she'll masturbate furiously until caught! Is Jane crazy?

Video Size: 842.4 MB
Duration: 00:25:24
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7ruipfv9tks0
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 7:10 pm
Jane Wilde - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, IR, Hairy, Anal, Tattoos, 2 On 1, Swallow, Brunette, Petite, ATM
Description : Jane Wilde is a "spinner". If you aren't familiar with the term, here's a quick definition: "a woman small enough she can be spun by a man while on top during sex".

Video Size: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:42:50
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/8i3l4l8efzpz
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 4:37 pm
Jay Taylor - Big Bang The Fornication Fallacy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Cowgirl, Glasses, Handjob, Brunette, Blowjob, Lingerie, Hairy Pussy, All Sex, Panties, Facial
Actors: Jay Taylor
Description : Sheldon and Leonard are working on their Japanese while Amy hangs out. She suggests she might try, then proves that she's quite good at learning languages. Sheldon tries to get their study session back on track, but eventually he takes off. Leonard tries to talk Amy into continuing their Japanese study session, but Amy cuts through the bullshit and suggests they just get it on as she takes off her shirt. Leonard points out that he has recently gotten with Penny and should probably not bang, but Amy points out that fellatio isn't the same as fucking.Pushing Leonard down, Amy makes good on her promise to suck him off as Leonard basks in her expertise with her mouth. Eventually her oral handiwork pays off and Leonard overcomes his objections to taking things further. She hops onto that hard dick and starts bouncing away in a reverse cowgirl ride. Then Leonard feasts on her hairy twat to his heart's content before shoving his hardon all the way in for another round of hardcore fun.After enjoying a doggy style pussy pounding, Amy turns a round on her hands and knees and resumes sucking Leonard off. She takes her time, enjoying the hardness of Leonard's cock in her hand and mouth until he gives her the facial she's been waiting for. As she basks in the afterglow, Amy opens her eyes to realize that she's been fantasizing about fucking Leonard for long enough that Sheldon has returned and they have resumed their Japanese lessons.

Video Size: 725.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bohoce79ga01
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 2:12 pm
Jennifer White - Jennifer White's Second Appearance

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hairy, Fetish, Big Booty, Creampie, Big Black Cock, No Tattoos, Anal, Swallow, IR, 2 on 1, Brunette, ATM
Description : Jennifer White. What a total slut! Just look at her!! Standing in the adult bookshop, sending out a "dog whistle" that any second, she'll take the stroll back to the video arcade to make herself available at "the hole". Shaking her ass (that barely fits in her tight, skimpy shorts) so much the clerk finally comes over to reprimand her! Once in the infamous Booth Number 5, Jennifer will take on any and all...unless a white pee-pee pops up. Ignore. Giggle. Repeat. Until 11 inches of black manhood appears. Jennifer can't get enough. Suck. Fuck. Creampie! Jennifer's thinking the fun's over -- except some white-boy tease and denial -- until a second, much girthier slab of black meat appears. Suck. Fuck. Cum hard all over the place! Anal! After all, Jennifer's slutty day isn't complete without some BBC up her very tight asshole. She'll swallow that final load before getting a kick out of white boy jerking his dinky until he unloads...all over the wall. "You're welcome!" Jenn says, an evil smile on her whore face.

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:25:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7mysoi6u99cs
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 11:40 am
Jennifer White - Jennifer White's Second Appearance

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Creampie, Hairy, Anal Creampie, Big Booty, Anal, IR, Facial, DP, Brunette, ATM, No Tattoos, GangBang, Big Black Cock, Cuckold
Description : "I'm really nervous," her Cuckold says, eyeing all the black men in the bar. The Cuckold is outnumbered 7 to 1...and they're all Bulls, too! "I'm really horny," Jennifer White says, looking right into the eyes of her cuck. "So don't get in my way!" Jennifer and her Cuck continue dancing, but in a very short matter of time one of the Bulls cuts in. He elbows the Cuck and starts dancing with Jennifer -- and he starts groping her, too! Then, another Bull walks on the dance floor, and he doesn't even attempt to dance; instead, he lifts Jennifer's skirt and begins groping! Then it all goes down quickly, as all the Bulls -- even the bartender -- dash towards Jennifer. They know it's ON! Jennifer does her best to satisfy all the Bulls, offering up all her holes. "Hey fellahs," her Cuckold says, meekly, "maybe take it easy on her?" The Bulls shove him and laugh, like bullies on the school playground. This makes the Cuckold's dick even harder. The Bulls bang Jennifer so well she has more than one gushing orgasm, and then they make her "airtight". With all three holes stuffed with BBC, Jennifer and her Cuckold are in pure ecstasy! That's about the time the Bulls start dropping loads. And they drop the loads where ever they please: in Jennifer's mouth; in Jennifer's pink pussy; even in Jennifer's tight, tight asshole! And all that mess? Well, that's where the Cuckold takes over!

Video Size: 2.93 GB
Duration: 00:41:25

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uysgyggqxi9p
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 9:11 am
Jessie G, Willow (Jessie G & Willow - Fun Times)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Anal toy, Fingering, Oral, Hairy, Ass lick, Amateur, Lesbians
Actors: Jessie G, Willow

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:29:16
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3hmdvdjyslzn
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 6:44 am
Jezebeth, Sophia Leone - Splitting Up The Stepsisters

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Hairy, FFM, Deep Throat, Twerking, StepSister, Teen, Latina, Tattoos, Big Ass, Threesome, Facial, Natural Tits, Straight
Actors: Jezebeth, Sophia Leone
Description : Jezebeth and Sophia Leone are excited for each other when they reveal they are both applying for a new job. But when they realize that they have applied for the same job, things get a little heated. The happiness for each other quickly becomes competitiveness, as their stepsibling rivalry kicks in. They both know that the boss likes to work with attractive girls, so they rush over to try to make a good first impression. They start the interview process, and before they know it, they are fighting over who gets to shove the boss cock in their mouth first. As he interviews their cunts with his cock, they fight each other the whole way through. But when he finally busts all over both of them, he informs them they both got the job. What a happy ending!

Video Size: 2.31 GB
Duration: 00:53:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kh6odqd6ocbh
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 03, 2022 1:48 am
Juniper & Lily Summers - Tangled

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: hairy, oral sex, lesbians, tribbing
Actors: Juniper & Lily Summers

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:25:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/60v31ye4vjae