Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 15, 2022 9:58 pm
Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe Collateral Squirtage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pussy Licking, MILF, 69, Big Tits, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Tribbing, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Masturbation, Teen, Petite, Older, Step Mom, Ass, Fingering, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Squirting, Lesbian
Actors: Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:36:11
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p9bq3rixsr4z
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 15, 2022 7:30 pm
Adriana Chechik - Squirting And Anal On My Step Bro's Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Dick, Boobs, Busty, Hairy, Butt, Big Areolas, Big Ass, Bottom, Cowgirl, Big Tits, Natural, Arse, Buxom, Bubble, Lingerie, Doggy, Brunette, Anal, Creampie, Backside, Booty, Deep Throat, Bum, Spoons, Bikini, American, Big Cock, Incest, Rear
Actors: Adriana Chechik
Description : Adriana Chechik is one horny chick. She has an insatiable craving for cock and she loves to squirt. Adriana was masturbating in her living room, when her step brother began spying on her. Once she noticed she flipped out, at first. But soon after, she saw an opportunity to satisfy her craving. Her step brother stretched her pussy and asshole in several different positions before busting all over her face..

Video Size: 2.66 GB
Duration: 00:37:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ohnxfb1halij
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 15, 2022 2:35 pm
AJ Applegate, Angela White (Realtor Romance) Realtor Romance

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Big Tits, Brunette, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Blonde, Hairy, Ass, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Tattoos, Rim Job, Tribbing, Fingering, Fetish, Small Tits
Actors: AJ Applegate, Angela White
Description : Angela White, a potential homebuyer, arrives at an Open House event -- only to discover that the realtor is none other than AJ Applegate, an ex-girlfriend!Although there's some awkwardness between them in the beginning, there's genuine warmth as they catch up during the tour. As they progress through the house, they fondly reminiscence over the apartment they once shared together as a young couple. Although the apartment itself was a state, the shared experience obviously still holds a special place in their hearts.

Video Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:43:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fsw6bin29b83
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 15, 2022 7:11 am
Alexis Fawx - Neon Moonlight

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Stockings, Cowgirl, Clothed, Brunette, Boobs, Pantyhose, Bottom, Spoons, Backside, Squirt, Femdom, Bubble, Mom, Taboo, Big Tits, Milf, High Heels, Big Cock, Dominant, Old, Rear, Butt, Big Dick, German, Buxom, Cougar, Lingerie, Bum, Cuckold, Hairy, Arse, Incest, Busty, Big Ass, USA, Booty, Deep Throat, Bikini, Doggy
Actors: Alexis Fawx
Description : Alexis Fawx married into what she thought would be her dream family. Quinton James and his eighteen year old son, Alex Jett, love her, and she would do anything to keep them safe and comfortable.. even if it means getting a secret second job as a stripper. There is tension between Quinton and his new wife, money is tight and Quinton doesn't see the point in working more hours just to give his ex-wife more alimony. He sees the tension in his new wife and pulls her close, "you can't go to work angry with me." Quinton and Alexis make love before Alexis goes to work.Alexis is dancing on the stage during a slow night at the club. She doesn't see her stepson in the shadows, and he doesn't recognize her because she wears a bright pink wig. He is mesmerized by her and his friends arrange a lapdance with her.Alexis doesn't normally do professional lapdances, but her best friend at the club, Sarah Vandella convinces her she needs to do them since that's where the big money is. Alexis confides in her friend, "I get too turned on when I grind on their laps. I can feel the length and girth of their penis and it feels so good, it makes me so wet that I orgasm and make a mess on their pants." Sarah tells her it sounds like she is squirting! She advises her sweet friend not to grind on their laps when she dances. Alexis agrees and goes to meet the mystery man who bought a private dance with her. Her heart sinks when she sees her stepson waiting for her. She must dance for him, if she doesn't her boss may fire her. She begins to sway her hips from left to right, she takes off her clothing as her stepson looks at her in awe.

Video Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:42:35
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rixl15bikekf
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 15, 2022 2:18 am
Alina Lopez, Evelyn Claire - Making Herself At Home

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Threesome, Watching, Hairy Bush, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, 69, Brunette, Pussy Licking, Creampie, Voyeur, Riding, Interracial, FFM
Actors: Alina Lopez, Evelyn Claire
Description : Evelyn has been given the use of her father's penthouse for the summer, and to make it a little less boring, she has invited her BFF Alina along for the fun. She is a big party girl and after a few weeks Evelyn is finding it hard to keep up. When she arrives home from a shopping trip, she finds Alina having a little more fun than she probably should. Even though they aren't always in sync with each other, sometimes it's just too hard not to get pulled in to enjoy the ride.

Video Size: 3.11 GB
Duration: 00:35:48

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nlki2wvy2lfq
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 11:47 pm
Alina Lopez, Karla Kush - Last Call 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Riding, Rimming, Facial, Prone Bone, Hairy Bush, Doggystyle, Missionary, Blowjob, Threesome, FFM, Interracial, Pussy Licking
Actors: Alina Lopez, Karla Kush
Description : Karla is a wife bored at home. Her husband is out of town. She's trying to stay good, but she's tempted to meet up with Jax, a bartender she met a couple of nights ago. In the end, she decides to meet him after he's done. When she shows up, there's another girl waiting for him (implied that a lot of girls and bored housewives do this). Karla is a little surprised, but Jax invites her to come anyway.

Video Size: 3.02 GB
Duration: 00:34:51

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rhwsj3oaw6hq
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 9:21 pm
Alison Rey, Gina Valentina (Lady Boss: The IT Nerd / 13.08.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ass, Lesbian, Tattoos, Rim Job, Hairy, Latina, Fingering, Member Fantasy, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits
Actors: Alison Rey, Gina Valentina
Description : Alison Rey is trying desperately to work but can't seem to get online. When her computer shuts down entirely, she just can't believe her luck. She calls the IT department to find out that her IT guy is on vacation. Irritated, she begs them to send her someone competent enough to fix her damn computer. When Gina Valentina arrives and introduces herself as the new temp, Alison asks her why it took her so long to get there. Gina looks at the computer and asks her what happened. Alison rolls her eyes and can't believe she has to deal with this nonsense. If she's IT, shouldn't she be the one to tell her? Gina informs her that it seems to be a hardware issue and with the right parts, she could have it as good as new. The only problem is temps don't have access to parts. Alison just yells at her saying she has a lot of work to do and doesn't have time for this. Gina gets on her hands and knees and tries desperately to find the problem. Alison notices Gina's perfectly shaped ass and figures since she's waiting, she may as well enjoy the view. The more Alison stares at her ass, the more she gets turned on. She takes off her panties and tells Gina that perhaps she could make herself useful in another way. When Gina turns around, Alison's pussy is right in her face. Alison proposes that if she can eat her pussy and do a good job, then maybe she'll have a future at the company. Gina has a boyfriend and is reluctant, but Alison doesn't care. Eat her pussy and stay on or get lost. Gina wants the job and decides that a little pussy, never hurt anyone.

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:26:53

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lym6bvud6pbw
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 4:24 pm
Aminata - Gilets jaunes et sodomie pour Aminata, 21ans

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Car, Straight, Ebony, Anal, Facial, Natural Tits, Teen, Big Ass, Lingerie, Hairy, Outdoors, Stockings, Brunette
Actors: Aminata
Description : Le covoiturage, c'est toujours une bonne occasion de faire des rencontres parfois très coquines. Lorsque nous ramenons Aminata, 21ans, chez elle après sa semaine de cours en école de finance, nous nous rendons rapidement compte qu'elle est une petite cochonne confirmée. Ayant une expérience déjà conséquente malgré son jeune âge, elle n'a en effet aucun problème pour sucer un gilet jaune qui fait barrage ! Et une fois avec notre lascar dans un coin tranquille, elle peut lâcher les chevaux, sans oublier de goûter pour la toute première fois de sa vie à la sodomie...

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:53:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sselspq4pxin
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 1:57 pm
Andi James - Celebrating Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: MILF, Taboo, Dirty Talk, Mature, Mother, Son, Incest, Hairy, Creampie
Actors: Andi James
Description : Scene One: Mom's birthdayAndi's son is 18 today, but she's been so busy at work she hasn't had time to make a cake or buy him a present. She feels so guilty for letting him down all the time. She's feels like she's the worst mother in the world. He's knows just what will cheer her up, dancing like they used too. They slow dance together, mother resting her head against her son's strong chest. As they dance she guides his hands to her ass and it makes her feel wonderful.She guides his hands up to her big sensitive breasts and she moans. She needs to have him and brings him into the livingroom. He strips off his mothers dress and bra and she's so excited to give him the perfect birthday gift. Sucking on his cock she does her best to make him feel good. As she bends over the couch and begs him to fuck her, she knows she's been a terrible mother but she will make it all up to him. She gives up her body and lets him cum in her warm wet pussy, feeling his love fill her.Scene Two: DessertThat night they can't keep their hands off one another. "You've been such a good boy" She whispers as they kiss. She opens her robe and reaches down to touch his hard cock. Dropping to her knees she needs to have that dick in her mouth. Fuck it feels so dirty, tasting her son's dick.She presents herself to him and begs him to fuck her. His cock slides right into her warm pussy. In and out it glides, she feels like she's going to break. Her pussy begins to tighten and she cums from her son's endless fuck. "I want you to cum in my mouth!" She screams and takes his dick down her throat. The feeling of his cum powerfully shooting in her mouth makes her want more. "So much cum" She tells himScene Three: Morning afterThey only have two days left together before he goes away to school. They wake up snuggled next to each other and she laments that she couldn't do more for him. She reaches down and begins to stroke his morning wood. It's her duty to give him everything he could want before he leaves her. To make up for all the missed time.She feels him getting so hard in her hands and knows what she has to do. She rides on top of him and does all the the work letting him know how much she loves him and how much she will miss him. He takes over and fucks her, using her hot body like a sex doll. Taking out all his emotions on her pussy feeling her getting so tight until he is on the edge of cumming. She wants the feeling of his cum covering her face and she gets his big load splashing all over her. The love between them is beyond words or lust.

Video Size: 744.8 MB
Duration: 00:33:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/taombdn0to7s
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 11:27 am
Andi James - Talk With Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Taboo, Hairy, Mature, Creampie, Son, MILF, Incest, POV, Mother
Actors: Andi James
Description : Hi sweetie, I need to talk to you about the other day.What do you mean?Don't play dumb with me Tyler, you know exactly what I'm talking about...I attempt to convince my mom that sis and I were just "experimenting" but she definitely wasn't buying it.Come on mom, don't act like you've never done it before...I've never had sex with with my sibling!!Well.. You know I saw you touching yourself when you were watching us...At first I was horrified.. But then it started to turn me on, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big and thick your cock was...-Piece by piece mom slowly starts to undress herselfDoes anyone else know about this?No I swear, just you and Kelsey are the only ones that know!Good, let's keep it that way... Maybe you and I can work something out.Mom's mature body turned me on so much, I couldn't keep my eyes off her even though I knew this was wrong...Mom... are you sure we should be doing this? What if dad finds out?Dad won't find out about this. You had fun with your sister didn't you?I have to admit.. fucking sis is something I've been wanting for a while now!Good... I want you to fuck me just like you did your sister!Watch as my mom slides her big ass up and down on my hard cock, begging for more! She moans and tells me to fuck her cunt harder and harder until she's dripping wet!!I flip mom onto her back and give her a pounding she will never forget! Mom's big tits jiggle faster as I pump my young potent cum deep inside her tender pink pussy.Then my mom says... Next time, I want you and sis to fuck me together!

Video Size: 605.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vdym3sm5pruk
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 6:32 am
Andi Ray - Fucking My Curvy Cousin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Glasses, Boobs, Chesty, Busty, Natural, Big Dick, Arse, Incest, Big Ass, Taboo, Sister, Big Tits, Big Cock, Voluptuous, Butt, Clothed, Family, BBW, Big Areolas, Buxom, Curvaceous
Actors: Andi Ray

Video Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:29:56
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 60.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/y5tqrltk6v1k
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 14, 2022 4:04 am
Angel Del Rey (Tiny Muslim Teen Lives The Anal Dream / 01.03.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Hairy Pussy, Clothed Sex, Blonde, Anal, Facial, Glasses, Big Dicks, Deepthroat, Ass To Mouth, Hardcore
Actors: Angel Del Rey
Description : Angel Del Rey is a teeny tiny arab girl with rebellious tendencies. Her boyfriend is a huge horndog and is always hounding her for naked pics throughout the day. She usually does not do those kinds of things, but she decided to lift up her hijab and send some nudies. Her boyfriend got an instant erection and had to go see her right away. Within minutes Angel was propositioned to fuck. She had been hoping to save her virginity though. Her boyfriend then utilized his poophole loophole. Angel was in! Before she knew it she was sucking his cock, getting her pussy vigorously rubbed, squirting all over the place, and getting her tight asshole plunged like a clogged pipe. This helped Angel retain her virginity and also avoid the possibility of a pregnancy! She made extra sure of that by swallowing his load that way jizz would not even get close to her pussy. We like the way this girl thinks!

Video Size: 3.13 GB
Duration: 00:36:53

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3ho416inijut
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 13, 2022 11:10 pm
Angel Wicky (Busty And Blonde: The Perfect Help)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Natural, Milf, Cowgirl, Stockings, Big Ass, Doggy, Uniform, Hairy, Boss, Czech, Maid
Actors: Angel Wicky
Description : Getting through her interview with flying colors was no big deal for Angel Wicky.
The things became a little more serious when her clumsiness shows up to turn everything she tries to do into a mess. She ended up feeling so bad about
it that her boss fell the need to try to comforther and she knows exactly how to express her gratitude...

Video Size: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:39:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bczlz55i646a
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 13, 2022 6:20 pm
Anna Mae - Step Sis Blackmailed

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Masturbation, Hairy, Teen, All Sex, Cumshot, Blowjob
Actors: Anna Mae
Description : Anna Mae has been caught and taped by her step-brother masturbating, so now she has to make a deal with him if she does not want to see herself online. The cute-looking blonde babe knows the only way to convince him delete this video is to fuck him big time and this is exactly what she is going to do. Anna screams like crazy while that perverted dude fucks her wet pussy until he explodes with cum on her petite naked body.

Video Size: 424.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:11

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ptdyvr4ofawr
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 13, 2022 3:49 pm
Annabel Redd - Spontaneous Fuck Sesh (btra17750 / 14.11.20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Booty, Amateur, Redhead, Busty, Blowjob, Cowgirl, White, Big Tits, Hairy, Riding, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Cumshot, Big Ass
Actors: Annabel Redd
Description : I showed up to Tyler Steel's crib to scoop him up and found that Annabel Redd was staying over his crib. I figured this would be the perfect chance to do a scene with her. First, I had her play with her tits for the camera. Annabel has one of the best tits in the business. After worshiping her amazing natural bobs, it was time to let the real fun begin. Tyler penetrated her tight pussy repeatedly in several different positions before busting a huge load all over her gorgeous face.

Video Size: 3.66 GB
Duration: 00:51:56

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/be235aaao2yj