Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 06, 2022 4:45 pm
Kay Carter - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Anal, DP, Pantyhose, Cuckold, Blonde, 2 On 1, Big Booty, Swallow, Tattoo, ATM, IR, Hairy, Facial
Description : Kay and her Husband Tommy have entered into a new phase in their relationship- Black Only.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:37:36
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4nzec0wdg09a
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 2:04 pm
Kay Carter - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: DP, Anal, Cuckold, Hairy, Swallow, ATM, Pantyhose, Tattoo, 2 On 1, Big Booty, Facial, IR, Blonde
Description : Kay and her Husband Tommy have entered into a new phase in their relationship- Black Only.

Video Size: 2.66 GB
Duration: 00:37:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ns850o1jzmyg
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 8:42 am
Katie Gee. (Self Love)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Amateur Girls, Hairy, Anal Play, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Solo, Dildo
Actors: Katie Gee

Video Size: 822.1 MB
Duration: 00:14:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/s8erx3djmxe3
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:57 am
Karlee Grey - BlowBang

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Bukakke, IR, BlowBang, Hairy, Tattoos, Big Tits, Facial, Brunette, Big Black Cock
Description : Women weaken legs. Let me say it again: Women weaken legs! If you're a boxer, or know any pugilists, or you've seen Rocky, you know it's a fact. Boxers have to "hold off" weeks before a fight. Sports journalist Karlee Grey always wondered if this was fact or fiction, and as she's winding down her interview with up-and-coming middle-weight contender Kid Capone, this is her final question. There's just one problem. With all the noise in the boxing club, she can't hear Kid's answer. Which is when Kid Capone's manager tells the fighters to pause their workouts...and pause, they do. Karlee is one of those sports reporters who loves to be in the men's locker room, after the game and while they're showering, for interviews. She does this so she knows who to hit on after the cameras turn off. Today, she's just going to cut to the chase and blow the whole boxing club! Sure, they'll try to resist, but if Karlee knows one thing, she knows this: men are weak. She'll melt Kid Capone's manager with a deep, French kiss! When they see her tits and beautiful, full bush, they all lose control and take their aggressions out on Karlee's willing mouth. Karlee gets so turned on the boxers cause her to have gushing orgasms before they unload all over her pretty face!

Video Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:25:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jpp0uil8r548
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 3:17 am
Karlee Grey - BlowBang

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Big Tits, Facial, Brunette, IR, Bukakke, BlowBang, Tattoos, Hairy, Big Black Cock
Description : Women weaken legs. Let me say it again: Women weaken legs! If you're a boxer, or know any pugilists, or you've seen Rocky, you know it's a fact. Boxers have to "hold off" weeks before a fight. Sports journalist Karlee Grey always wondered if this was fact or fiction, and as she's winding down her interview with up-and-coming middle-weight contender Kid Capone, this is her final question. There's just one problem. With all the noise in the boxing club, she can't hear Kid's answer. Which is when Kid Capone's manager tells the fighters to pause their workouts...and pause, they do. Karlee is one of those sports reporters who loves to be in the men's locker room, after the game and while they're showering, for interviews. She does this so she knows who to hit on after the cameras turn off. Today, she's just going to cut to the chase and blow the whole boxing club! Sure, they'll try to resist, but if Karlee knows one thing, she knows this: men are weak. She'll melt Kid Capone's manager with a deep, French kiss! When they see her tits and beautiful, full bush, they all lose control and take their aggressions out on Karlee's willing mouth. Karlee gets so turned on the boxers cause her to have gushing orgasms before they unload all over her pretty face!

Video Size: 848.7 MB
Duration: 00:25:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/amz6qq1oby42
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 12:36 am
Karla Kush - VIP Entrance

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Spooning, Riding, Hairy Bush, Doggystyle, Missionary, Anal, Reverse Cowgirl, Lingerie
Actors: Karla Kush
Description : Join Sultry Karla as she enjoys the bright city lights, showing off her beautiful body, before joining her man in black for an unbelievable evening of hot action.

Video Size: 2.82 GB
Duration: 00:32:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/y3k9kdkhfmkq
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 11:09 am
Julia Ann - Legendary 03.09.19

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Masturbate, Solo, Mature, Big Tits, Hairy, Blondie, Posing, Milf
Actors: Julia Ann

Video Size: 624.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sv1ibmroep8w
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 8:28 am
Joy & Kat. (Morning Sex)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Lesbian Sex, Amateur Girls, Sex Toys, Hairy
Actors: Joy, Kat

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:23:43
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/aevntf1a68d5
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 3:09 am
Jill Kassidy - What's Up Beautiful

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Riding, Brunette, Doggystyle, Deepthroat, Handjob, Facial, Interracial, Missionary, Hairy Bush, Prone Bone, Pussy Licking
Actors: Jill Kassidy
Description : Jill is in the big city and looking for fun - and she's found it. After having a disagreement with her boyfriend at a club, she is left all alone - that is until she is approached by a sexy stranger who gives her an alternative outcome for her evening.

Video Size: 3.48 GB
Duration: 00:40:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qjls3rpc695g
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 12:24 am
Jenna Sativa, Lena Paul (Step-Sister Booty Sniffer / 25.06.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Rim Job, Anal, Tribbing, Family Roleplay, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Facesitting, Lesbian, Member Fantasy, Hairy, 69, College, Natural Tits
Actors: Jenna Sativa, Lena Paul
Description : Jenna Sativa is getting undressed in the bathroom. When she puts on a new set of clothes and leaves, she forgets her panties on the floor. Her step-sister is ecstatic when she walks in to find her discarded panties. What Jenna doesn't know is that Lena has been sniffing her panties in secret and developing quite the crush on her. Lena starts moaning loudly as she plays with herself. When Jenna walks into the bathroom to investigate, she finds her step-sister with her panties in her mouth. She can't help but wonder what the hell she's doing. Lena has been had and doesn't know how she's going to get out of this. When Jenna asks her what she's doing, she tries to come up with an excuse by claiming she was about to do a load of laundry. But Jenna knows better than to believe that. Lena's never done laundry for her and knows that she's lying. When Jenna admits that she's kind of flattered by the attention, Lena can't believe her ears. Jenna asks her if she's ever eaten another girl's ass before and Lena starts blushing. She's always wanted to but never had the opportunity. When Jenna takes her by the hand and leads her to the bed, she can't believe she's actually gonna get her chance. Jenna then turns around and tells her to put her nose in her ass. Lena doesn't hesitate for a second. When she dives in there, she can't believe her fantasies are becoming a reality.

Video Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:29:15

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qrkelsxh12qc
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 04, 2022 9:42 pm
Jay Taylor - Big Bang The Fornication Fallacy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Cowgirl, Blowjob, Handjob, Facial, Glasses, Panties, Hairy Pussy, All Sex, Brunette, Lingerie
Actors: Jay Taylor
Description : Sheldon and Leonard are working on their Japanese while Amy hangs out. She suggests she might try, then proves that she's quite good at learning languages. Sheldon tries to get their study session back on track, but eventually he takes off. Leonard tries to talk Amy into continuing their Japanese study session, but Amy cuts through the bullshit and suggests they just get it on as she takes off her shirt. Leonard points out that he has recently gotten with Penny and should probably not bang, but Amy points out that fellatio isn't the same as fucking.Pushing Leonard down, Amy makes good on her promise to suck him off as Leonard basks in her expertise with her mouth. Eventually her oral handiwork pays off and Leonard overcomes his objections to taking things further. She hops onto that hard dick and starts bouncing away in a reverse cowgirl ride. Then Leonard feasts on her hairy twat to his heart's content before shoving his hardon all the way in for another round of hardcore fun.After enjoying a doggy style pussy pounding, Amy turns a round on her hands and knees and resumes sucking Leonard off. She takes her time, enjoying the hardness of Leonard's cock in her hand and mouth until he gives her the facial she's been waiting for. As she basks in the afterglow, Amy opens her eyes to realize that she's been fantasizing about fucking Leonard for long enough that Sheldon has returned and they have resumed their Japanese lessons.

Video Size: 725.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nxjeljxoa332
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Janet Mason - Mrs Mason's Cub Club: Cub Ben Goes All The Way /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Milf, Curvaceous, Boobs, Amateur, Old, High Heels, Big Cock, Cougar, Creampie, Mature, Buxom, Big Tits, Skirts, Big Areolas, Buxom, Erotic, Chesty, Voluptuous, Clothed, Busty, Big Dick
Actors: Janet Mason
Description : Just over a week ago I posted the scene "Mrs. Mason's Cub Club Tryouts: Cub Ben's Audition", which was this hunky 22-year old stud's "test shoot" with me. Ben did so well that I invited him back to live out his wildest older woman fantasies and "go all the way with Mrs. Mason". Needless to say, he didn't hesitate! Ben had never been with an even slightly older woman at all...so being with one almost 31 years his senior (and older than his own step-mother) blew his mind! Watch as we kiss, stroke and make out sensuously before I lick & suck his super-hard young cock and big, oh-so-full young balls before we fuck in a variety of positions until he finally can't hold back any longer and, taking me doggy-style, pumps a HUGE load of virile cub-cum DEEP inside my almost-53-year old womb as hubby encourages us and captures the carnal action on camera! You'll even see me lead my newest cub to the shower for a little post-fuck make-out session as we clean up. HOT!And yes, Ben will be back for more cougar/cub play in future shoots!

Video Size: 799.8 MB
Duration: 00:19:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.279 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/br1x6o750kyq
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Jane Wilde - And Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Petite, Hairy, Brunette, Swallow, Cuckold, Tattoos, 1 On 1, Creampie, Barely Legal, 18+ Teens, Pantyhose, IR
Description : Jane and her boyfriend are always fighting. He buys her things, gives her anything she wants -cars, necklaces, houses- anything but good dick.

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:35:20
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zf249k5trv9r
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 04, 2022 12:16 am
Jade Kush - I'll Fuck You If Your Boyfriend Won't (btra16834)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Straight, Cum In Mouth, Asian, Teen, Brunette, Big Tits, Shower, Titfuck, Facial, Hairy
Actors: Jade Kush
Description : Jade Is getting ready for her boyfriend, she took a shower and waits for him completely naked in her living room, then, he calls to let her know he can't make it, she is frustrated, she got ready for him, her stepbrother was in the house and overheard the conversation, when Jade realizes of his presence she is shocked, she was supposed to be home alone, her stepbrother confesses he is totally in to her and her huge tits, so he offers to take her boyfriends place since he is not coming, Jade decides to let her stepbrother lick her tits, then she gives him a bj before being fucked all over the couch until he delivers a big load over her face.

Video Size: 3.26 GB
Duration: 00:46:41
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/aimff4xg533a
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 03, 2022 9:39 pm
Jade Kush (Jade Fucks a Creeper After Cleaning / 15.01.19)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: busty, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, riding, maid, doggystyle, blowjob, vaginal, missionary, cum in mouth, big tits, hairy, asian, cowgirl, amateur
Actors: Jade Kush
Description : This time I hired Jade to clean my house, I wasn't expecting a sexy girl with a perfect body, I wanted to see more and offered her some money to clean with a little less clothing, she hesitated but finally did it, she looked so hot I could not avoid to offer her more cash to get her completely naked, what a view, her perfect tits, and round ass were cleaning all around my house, I could not contain myself and started jerking off, until I got caught. She knew I was creeping on her an that turned her on. she decided to suck my cock really clean so I could fuck her hard and I did it, I really pounded her until my cum was all over her pretty face.

Video Size: 3 GB
Duration: 00:42:38

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0kxudlxvoptc