MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 10, 2022 11:12 am
April 8, 2011 | Rigid Part Two | Dana Vixen, Damon Pierce

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Canning, Hummulation
Description : Infernal : adjective: Of or relating to hell. Fiendish; diabolical. Abominable; awful. There is no better description of the situation for Dana Vixen. Clamps pull painfully on her nipples, the position she kneels in make her knees ache. When her arms look too comfortable Damon Pierce pulls them back into a painful strappado. When she relaxes even a bit he torments her pussy. . There is no part of her that will not be sore by the end of this.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 450.4 MB
Duration: 00:40:03
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/hwa2wg2w8won
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2022 4:26 pm
April Olsen - April Olsen Dominated In Brutal Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Flogging, Dildo, Sybian, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Nipple Torment, Bondage, Zapper, Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Fingering
Actors: April Olsen, The Pope
Description : April Olsen is still very new to the BDSM scene, but she is very curious about all of it, and wants to explore more. Today she will get a crash course in domination with the meanest mother fucker on the internet, The Pope himself. April starts in a standing spread eagle between to wooden columns that her hands are shackled to. Her feet are held in place with steel straps, and The Pope quickly blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. She is flogged, spanked, finger fucked, and made to cum before she even knows what hit her. After multiple powerful orgasms, we shift gears and put April in a kneeling position with her hands pulled back into a strappado. A big read ball gag is added to make this slut drool like crazy all over herself. Nipple clamps are added and then weights tied to them and hung over a pole at the end of the table. April is having trouble easing into the pain this time, so The Pope helps her out with an orgasm with the vibe. She tries a little more, but eventually needs them removed. The Pope introduces her to the zapper, and suddenly April is back in the game, and ready to suffer again! She is rewarded with a few more orgasms before being put in a grueling final position. April is on her back with her hips elevated in a back bending position that pushes her almost to the edge. The Pope engages in a brutal impact session with floggers, a crop , and his hands to inflict maximum suffering. Now that she is at the edge of breaking, he adds one final piece to the puzzle, and places a sybian between her legs. We all know what this means, and as it is ramped up, April begins to cum uncontrollably. Today is a day that will forever be burned into her memory as the day she gave it all to The Pope!

Video Size: 4.44 GB
Duration: 01:02:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ghd0h3ufuvfm
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 10, 2022 6:57 pm
April Olsen - April Olsen Dominated In Brutal Bondage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Fingering, Zapper, Vibrator, Sybian, Dildo, Ball Gag, Nipple Torment, Flogging
Actors: April Olsen, The Pope
Description : April Olsen is still very new to the BDSM scene, but she is very curious about all of it, and wants to explore more. Today she will get a crash course in domination with the meanest mother fucker on the internet, The Pope himself. April starts in a standing spread eagle between to wooden columns that her hands are shackled to. Her feet are held in place with steel straps, and The Pope quickly blindfolds her to play a game of mind fuckery. She is flogged, spanked, finger fucked, and made to cum before she even knows what hit her. After multiple powerful orgasms, we shift gears and put April in a kneeling position with her hands pulled back into a strappado. A big read ball gag is added to make this slut drool like crazy all over herself. Nipple clamps are added and then weights tied to them and hung over a pole at the end of the table. April is having trouble easing into the pain this time, so The Pope helps her out with an orgasm with the vibe. She tries a little more, but eventually needs them removed. The Pope introduces her to the zapper, and suddenly April is back in the game, and ready to suffer again! She is rewarded with a few more orgasms before being put in a grueling final position. April is on her back with her hips elevated in a back bending position that pushes her almost to the edge. The Pope engages in a brutal impact session with floggers, a crop , and his hands to inflict maximum suffering. Now that she is at the edge of breaking, he adds one final piece to the puzzle, and places a sybian between her legs. We all know what this means, and as it is ramped up, April begins to cum uncontrollably. Today is a day that will forever be burned into her memory as the day she gave it all to The Pope!

Video Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 01:02:36
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/eej854zpz995
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2022 5:14 am
Arabella - volume training /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: spider gag, metal collar, bondage, breast pump
Actors: Arabella
Description : Arabella is still very reluctant to any kind of session. But her soft udders have so much potential for squeezing, banding, and volume growth, the farmer just can't leave her alone. Scared and gagged with a HUGE spider gag, Arabella is restrained to a chair. She struggles, but all that does is make her bell clang very loudly. Her precious nipples still show signs of yesterday's milking. Today is not a milking day, today is volume training! Arabella can't decide what she hates more. She just wants to be left alone. But that's not an option at the HuCows barn. You will get milked, fondled, squeezed, massaged, and more. Development is key!

Video Size: 847.8 MB
Duration: 00:07:50
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/j4h4z1h14eqp
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2022 7:48 am
Aria Aspen (Hot 22year Candy Striper Stripped and Fucked with Medical Machines / 07.13.12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: BDSM, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Hardcore
Actors: Aria Aspen
Description : Aria spreads in the gyno chair and just goes for it - she fucks The Octopussy with an inflatable dildo that has her pussy stretching and contracting with every pulse of air that pushes through the mechanical cock.Today we also debut Thor - a sleek new machine that runs fast and near silent as it fucks Aria in its maiden voyage.
Aira saves the best for last though as she shows off how tough her tits are with surgical clamps pinching her perfect perky nipples while The Queen pull them in a rhythmic, slow stroke that goes from tight to tighter. The SatisfyHer fucks her pussy faster than anything she has ever experienced before in her life and Aria cums hard from all of the overwhelming sensations.

Video Size: 885.9 MB
Duration: 00:24:08
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/83wle55bsuz2
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2022 10:23 am
Ariel Blue (Poor Sales Part 1 / 10.05.17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage
Actors: Ariel Blue
Description : As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.

Video Size: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:50:31

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6qc5kkl7zv9g
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2022 3:40 pm
Ariel X, Maya Kendrick - Ariel X And Maya Kendrick: Too Swole To Control

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Lesbian, FaceSitting, Flogging, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Suspension, Bondage, Caning, Anal, Strapon, Dildo, Fingering, LezDom, Anal Fisting, BDSM
Actors: Ariel X, Maya Kendrick
Description : Ariel X is prepping for a big fight, and her manager, Maya Kendrick, doesn't seem to understand the pressure she's under. When Maya tries to push her agenda on Ariel one too many times, Ariel decides it's time Maya got a lesson in pressure. Featuring bondage, suspension, humiliation, clamps, caning, punching, flogging, face sitting, hitachi, strap-on, throat fucking, and anal fisting. When it's all over Maya Kendrick is gonna KNOW that Ariel X is Too Swole to Control.

Video Size: 2.17 GB
Duration: 01:00:28

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lm69vp7u324r
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 11, 2022 11:24 pm
Ashley Lane - Security Risk, Part 4: Collateral

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Hardcore, DP, Facial, IR, Anal, Double Penetration, Cumshot, BDSM, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Bondage, Machine Dildo, Threesome
Actors: Mickey Mod, Ashley Lane, Donny Sins
Description : In Part 4, Mayor Dee Williams' daughter, Ashley Lane, is caught in a web of extortion and blackmail. Given only a laptop and a simple directive to drop it off at her mother's campaign office, she is immediately intercepted by two strange men she has never seen before. She senses danger and tries to elude their questioning, but there is no way hacker Mickey Mod and his accomplice Donny Sins are going to let her out of their grasp. If her mother doesn't give them two million dollars, they reason she might do it for Ashley's freedom. If Ashley can get them the password and the cash, they will let her go sooner, but she does not know the password and they begin to slowly degrade and humiliate her, ripping her clothes off and questioning her while cramming their cocks down her throat and whipping her tits with their belts. Blushing and begging for Mercy, Ashley is tied down to a table in Mickey's hideout and has a fucking machine slowly work her ass while Donny and Mickey take turns making her scream by fucking her pussy or cropping her trapped feet. Ashley really turns up the screaming when they put in her a tough standing shibari position and move between fucking her ass and her cunt, causing her to gush squirt, and beg for release. But she will have no such luck, for it's been weeks since they got laid and they fill both her holes with dick, fucking her in every sweaty double penetration position until she is sweating and begging for cum like a desperate slut.

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:59:42
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/30d9mijlragd
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2022 1:51 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Machine Dildo, Cumshot, DP, Hardcore, Facial, Bondage, IR, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Threesome, Anal, BDSM, Vibrator, Fucking Machine
Description : In Part 4, Mayor Dee Williams' daughter, Ashley Lane, is caught in a web of extortion and blackmail. Given only a laptop and a simple directive to drop it off at her mother's campaign office, she is immediately intercepted by two strange men she has never seen before. She senses danger and tries to elude their questioning, but there is no way hacker Mickey Mod and his accomplice Donny Sins are going to let her out of their grasp. If her mother doesn't give them two million dollars, they reason she might do it for Ashley's freedom. If Ashley can get them the password and the cash, they will let her go sooner, but she does not know the password and they begin to slowly degrade and humiliate her, ripping her clothes off and questioning her while cramming their cocks down her throat and whipping her tits with their belts. Blushing and begging for Mercy, Ashley is tied down to a table in Mickey's hideout and has a fucking machine slowly work her ass while Donny and Mickey take turns making her scream by fucking her pussy or cropping her trapped feet. Ashley really turns up the screaming when they put in her a tough standing shibari position and move between fucking her ass and her cunt, causing her to gush squirt, and beg for release. But she will have no such luck, for it's been weeks since they got laid and they fill both her holes with dick, fucking her in every sweaty double penetration position until she is sweating and begging for cum like a desperate slut.

Video Size: 2.15 GB

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/71ttsyad5rcw
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2022 4:27 am

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Anal, Fucking Machine, Facial, Machine Dildo, BDSM, Cumshot, Bondage, Vibrator, Blowjob, DP, Hardcore, Double Penetration, IR, Threesome

Video Size: 4.23 GB
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4j26w18q68wo
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2022 7:06 am
Audrey Hollander (Playing With Fire - Starring Anal Queen Audrey Hollander / 19.12.12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: DP, Hardcore, Anal, Gang Bang, Domination, BDSM
Actors: Audrey Hollander
Description : Sexy Red-Headed Audrey Hollander is famous for her big tits, and juicy ass that will make room for any train that wants to drive through! But regardless of all the wild fantasies she has brought to life for others, this AVN Award winning superstar still had a lingering fantasy of her own, which she lives out for YOU on camera! After prank calling the fire department with her friend, Firemen show up at her door, and bust in. When they find Audrey all alone they decide to teach her a lesson about playing with fire, that includes double penetration, double anal, double vag, and 5 loads of cum in her pussy, ass, and all over her face. Has this fire crotch finally had her need for cock extinguished, or will she be back for more?! Creampies, facials, and all the hardcore gangbang action you desire awaits you inside, JOIN NOW!!!!!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:59:34
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jk6khvktw782
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2022 2:51 pm
August 26, 2011 | Perfect Pet | Sasha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Hummulation, BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Canning, Bondage
Description : Sasha loves being treated like an animal. Stick her in a cage and it will make her wet in minutes. She is just a beast of burden. Put her to work and she will do it diligently. Feed her from the floor and she will eat like it is the best meal of her life. And of course her favorite part of being good livestock is the breeding. Chain her up and fuck her like you own her and she will be yours forever. Loyal, obedient and always begging for more.

Video Size: 657.2 MB
Duration: 00:58:24

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/n9gtuolff86y
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2022 5:24 pm
August 5, 2011 | No More Tears | Nicki Blue, PD

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Hummulation, Canning, BDSM, Spanking, Torture, Bondage
Description : If Nicki Blue is going to spend so much time complaining, then PD is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her

Video Size: 414.6 MB
Duration: 00:36:54

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/qsgryl31b286
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 12, 2022 10:40 pm
Bad Girls In Bondage! - SPI-164 / (Shadowplay Imaging)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Stockings, PantyHose, Bondage, Fetish, Gonzo
Actors: TOBI, RHIANNON
Description : Some of the hottest 2-girl footage ever created at SPI as SEETHER breathes life back into the classic works of John Willie and Irving Klaw! Tobi and Rhiannon turn up the heat as they take turns being "bad" - binding and gagging each other - and themselves - in this tribute to the masters of bondage "days gone by"! Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though, as each of them shows their 21st century bondagette toughness in tie after rigorous tie. Hogties, chair-ties, self-bondage, and convincing struggles and Mmmphs make this one for the ages - timeless bondage and timeless beauty!

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 01:40:05
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/85kriyk8gobf
MaskSsS
Added: Mar 13, 2022 6:20 am
Bella Rossi & Summer Day - Intern Summer Day Submits To Kinky Office Sex With Boss Bella Rossi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Dominatrix, Corporal Punishment, Straight, Lesbian, Bondage, Fingering, Femdom, Humiliation, Lesbian Anal, BDSM, Crop, Pussy Eating, Hood, Face Sitting, Strap on, Kinky, LezDom, Slave
Description : Summer Day is super thrilled to be interning for hot lawyer Bella Rossi. During a late night, Summer spills hot coffee all over her boss and is mortified. Embarrassed, she cleans off her boss' gorgeous tits and the mess she made on the floor. Unsatisfied with Summer's performance, Bella takes out her crop and smacks Summer's cute ass peaking under her skirt.

Video Size: 678.5 MB
Duration: 01:01:54
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/eg77s4aiig22