Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 18, 2021 9:45 am
Cherry Torn, Rain DeGrey & Iona Grace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Actors: Cherry Torn, Rain DeGrey & Iona Grace
Description : Today's Hogtied update is a cut above the normal non-feature scenes we release. During our trip to New York, the weather pushed us indoors for one of our shoot days, so we shot this amazing 3 girl scene.
Iona Grace and Rain DeGrey are on their knees, elbows back and their huge breasts tightly bound. Cherry Torn is bound on the ground between them, spread and helpless. We abuse all three girls with floggers and canes. Cherry takes a brutal cane hit to the abs and reels from the impact! Both Iona and Rain take severe pussy floggings and face slaps.
Vibrators make both Rain and Iona cum and cum hard. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from their suffering bodies. Cherry is then pulled up off the ground in a back breaking Category 5 suspension that is tied to both girls neck ropes. Cherry is arched and pulled to the breaking point, and Iona and Rain's necks are strained and pulled to the limits of endurance. Cherry is then made to cum, and her orgasm struggles bring pain to the other girls as we make Cherry cum and cum hard.
In the end Cherry is pulled up even tighter and all the girls are left to suffer and struggle helplessly in their brutal rope bondage!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 637.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:22
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bd1sstqopi43
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 18, 2021 5:04 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #1 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Vibrator, Tits Torture, Caning, BDSM, Cage, Suspension, Hooded, Bondage, Ball Gag, Dildo, Ring Gag, Mask, Nipple Clamps
Actors: Cowgirl
Description : I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Video Size: 677.7 MB
Duration: 00:44:39

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/97vb3gwy8djc
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 18, 2021 7:29 pm
Cowgirl - Cowtest #2 (INSEX - Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Tits Torture, Ball Gag, Bondage, Suspension, Ring Gag, Enema, Dildo, Anal Play, Flogging, BDSM
Actors: Cowgirl
Description : I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Video Size: 783.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:31

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bsdx2j2h3i6r
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 19, 2021 2:45 am
Daniels (Don't You Fucking Cry! / 20-02-2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Humiliation, Toys, Cream Pie, Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Hardcore, All Sex
Actors: Dani Daniels
Description : Dani Daniels faces just one rule on her final day of Training of O: Don't Cry. I spent three days training this fine piece of merchandise to take the cane like a Lady, and now it is time for her to make me look good. Don't disappoint me, Daniels.

Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:44:10

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fvilxdi186xb
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 19, 2021 5:11 am
Dark Paradise 2 / (Ernest Greene, Bizarre Production)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: BDSM
Actors: Nina Hartley T.J. Hart Tiffany Mynx Amber Michaels Deva Station Shayla Laveaux
Description : Nina Hartley's first fetish starring role! Erotically charged sequel to the most beautiful fetish picture ever made!

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 365 MB
Duration: 00:54:16
Resolution: 640x424
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 640x424 (3:2) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5x4w0ur8yt5l
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 19, 2021 7:39 am
Darling (Darling utterly destroyed by cock! Harcore ANAL pounding, epic deepthroat, complete sexual disgrace/ 08-04-2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Domination, Bondage, Humilation, Threesome, Anal, BlowJobs, BDSM, Deep Throat, Hardcore
Actors: Darling
Description : It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.
Every inch of the cock owns her ass. Darling is completely gone. Locked into a sexual zone that most people are unable to even conceive, she is a drooling, vacant eyed mess. The whites of her eyes show, her makeup is panda eyed smudged, her mouthhole slack. The dicks pounds hard and deep without mercy, drilling down from both ends.
By the time we unpeel this limp well used piece of flesh off the ladder, her eyes are rolling around like pinballs. We drop her down to her knees and blast her facepussy a few more times with the dick, just to remind her of her place. She takes every inch to the base, showing just how trained her throat is. We leave her on her knees, mouth open, tongue out and panting. She is covered in cum, lube and drool, dazed and dizzy. This is the look of a girl properly hit by the cock train. Good job Darling!

Video Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:29:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zn6tn6wqdsmh
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 19, 2021 12:29 pm
Dee Williams, Victoria Voxxx - Security Risk, Part 1: Corruption

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bondage, IR, BDSM, Cumshot, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Hardcore, Dildo, Deepthroat, Fingering, Zapper, Flogging
Actors: Dee Williams, Mickey Mod, Victoria Voxxx
Description : Dee Williams is a small city mayor with big time appetites, leading her down a path of corruption and criminal liaisons. Dee has run an unimpeachable platform for years, but when nubile and earnest speech writer Victoria Voxxx enters the campaign office, she brings the chaotic forces of the dark web and hacker Mickey Mod with her. Together they plot to bring Dee's campaign down, but only Mickey knows the ultimate prize is two million in crypto-currency and that he is using Victoria to get into Dee's laptop and panties! Once Mickey has Dee's system password he initiates a complex game of extortion that culminates in an intense interrogation of Dee Williams in her home. Trapping her in her office, Mickey strips Dee of her privacy, placing her in chains and whipping her huge tits and ass with a belt and flogger until she is begging for relief through orgasm. With her slutty nipples tightly clamped and her wet pussy fucked and flogged, she has her lips used for more than sharing secrets. Mickey takes her talented mouth in a long deep throat session, then leads her downstairs for double penetration on her own living room couch. He ties her in a tight spread eagle so he can use her ass and pussy interchangeably in a humiliating and satisfying anal fuck. By the end, Dee is loving every cane stroke and anal thrust, and cums like a whore on Mickey's cock. This is only the beginning for Dee's holes and career challenges as she promises to get the two million in her crypto-wallet and is left in a pool of cum and sweat.

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 01:11:12
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pjksko7accoz
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 19, 2021 2:56 pm
Dee Williams, Victoria Voxxx - Security Risk, Part 1: Corruption

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Cumshot, Zapper, BDSM, Dildo, Anal, Flogging, Bondage, Fingering, Blowjob, Nipple Clamps, Deepthroat, Ball Gag, IR
Actors: Dee Williams, Mickey Mod, Victoria Voxxx
Description : Dee Williams is a small city mayor with big time appetites, leading her down a path of corruption and criminal liaisons. Dee has run an unimpeachable platform for years, but when nubile and earnest speech writer Victoria Voxxx enters the campaign office, she brings the chaotic forces of the dark web and hacker Mickey Mod with her. Together they plot to bring Dee's campaign down, but only Mickey knows the ultimate prize is two million in crypto-currency and that he is using Victoria to get into Dee's laptop and panties! Once Mickey has Dee's system password he initiates a complex game of extortion that culminates in an intense interrogation of Dee Williams in her home. Trapping her in her office, Mickey strips Dee of her privacy, placing her in chains and whipping her huge tits and ass with a belt and flogger until she is begging for relief through orgasm. With her slutty nipples tightly clamped and her wet pussy fucked and flogged, she has her lips used for more than sharing secrets. Mickey takes her talented mouth in a long deep throat session, then leads her downstairs for double penetration on her own living room couch. He ties her in a tight spread eagle so he can use her ass and pussy interchangeably in a humiliating and satisfying anal fuck. By the end, Dee is loving every cane stroke and anal thrust, and cums like a whore on Mickey's cock. This is only the beginning for Dee's holes and career challenges as she promises to get the two million in her crypto-wallet and is left in a pool of cum and sweat.

Video Size: 2.55 GB
Duration: 01:11:12

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uwbotk4aewrg
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 19, 2021 5:21 pm
Dee Williams, Victoria Voxxx - Security Risk, Part 2: Misconduct

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ball Gag, Fingering, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Bondage, Blowjob, Stockings, Vibrator, Strapon, Cumshot, Threesome, Flogging, Facial, Deepthroat, Anal, BDSM, Dildo, Clothespins, Ass Licking, Zapper, Rimming, Nipple Clamps
Actors: Dee Williams, Quinton James, Victoria Voxxx
Description : In "Security Risk, Part Two," Mayor Dee Williams has a major problem: she is being blackmailed and fucked by an unknown hacker, Mickey Mod. When he calls Dee to get his two million dropped into a crypto wallet, it is revealed that his girl on the inside is none other than Victoria Voxxx, Dee's annoyingly earnest speech writer. Dee is furious and drags Victoria to see her criminal colleague, Quinton James. This dangerous and handsome man stalks around Victoria, questioning her to see if she will break. If she won't give him information, then she will submit, and Quinton has her whimpering on her knees with a pair of tight metal nipple clamps in no time. Dee enjoys her role as handler, putting Victoria in a series of submission holds, smothering her with her giant tits and ass. Quinton slowly breaks Victoria down with a zapper on the clit, a brutal clothespins zipper, pussy clamps, and relentless orgasms on a vibrator and Dee's tongue. He uses Dee's willing holes to amuse his cock while he isn't fucking Victoria's tight pussy or defiant mouth. Finally he places Victoria in a brutal shibari torment position and begins to fuck her in the ass while she painfully balances on her toes to gain some small relief. Victoria breaks and admits she has no idea who Mickey is and that she has been a pawn as well. Quinton is a reasonable business man and determines if he is to lose two million, let it be repaid in filthy sex. Victoria makes a good dent in her debt to him, bouncing on his cock and begging for his cum like a good little pet with Dee Williams holding her on a short leash.

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 01:20:06
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vehbfvdhdhjx
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 20, 2021 3:04 am
Denise - new young HuCow /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: metal collar, bondage, nipple clamps, vibrator, breast training machine
Actors: Denise
Description : We have a new young HuCow to train! Denise developed big udders at an early age, and now she is 18, she is ready to be added to our herd. Sure, she doesn't have any experience yet, but it's best to start early to ensure the most potential and the most succesful development of aspiring HuCows. We collared her, clamped her nipples, and put her in a holding cell. It is her first time being handled by a farmer and Denise is clearly a bit shy and nervous. Soon, she is led to the milking frame where she is secured for her first ever milking! We used a magic wand to keep her mind focused elsewhere.
Beautiful pure natural udders and such a cute novice HuCow. She will need very regular pump training on udders and nipples, paired with sexual stimuation and massaging to help her transformation. Please make her feel welcome!

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:09:48
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0eelsm6s8yoy
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 20, 2021 5:31 am
Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1 (Remastered) ( )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: BDSM, Anal Fingering, Zapper, Anal, Cage, Torture, Bondage, Outdoor, Hardcore, Vibrator, Blowjob, Fingering, Caning
Actors: Dia Zerva
Description : Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams. Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Video Size: 730.9 MB
Duration: 00:48:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/lb38sr6fprh9
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 20, 2021 10:25 am
Dina Ket - teen fitness girl captured /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: nipples clamps, bondage, harness gag, breast training machine, metal collar
Actors: Dina Ket
Description : The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:11:47
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/k8sziwporrja
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 20, 2021 3:20 pm
Dulce Mariposa (Adorable 18 Year old is Made to Crawl on her Knees, Suck Cock, and get Ass Pounded in Public / 05.08.11)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Hardcore, Anal, BDSM, Domination, Public, Outdoor
Actors: Dulce Mariposa
Description : Dulce Mariposa is an adorable 18 year old girl that submits to public humiliation, nudity, bondage, and ass fucking on the streets.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 711.4 MB
Duration: 00:59:21
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/suoethk7i1nq
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 20, 2021 4:21 pm
Die schmerzhafte Erziehung der Dany Sun / Dany Sun (Master Costello, Off-Limits Media)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: SM BDSM, Bondage, Plumpers Voluptuous Women, Spanking Whips, Dominant Submissive
Actors: Master Costello , Dany Sun
Description : Ein sehr abwechslungsreiches SM-Programm bietet dieser BDSM-Porno von Master Costello. Mit den unterschiedlichsten Utensilien und fantasievollen aber dafur umso schmerzhafteren Erziehungsmethoden maltretiert der Meister selber, die hier beteiligte Dany Sun. Wie sie uns am Ende in einem kurzen Interview gesteht, konnte sie trotz all dieser Qualereien ihren Lustgewinn davon tragen.
Die schmerzhafte Erziehung der Dany Sun prasentiert hochwertigen SM-Porno, der aus dem Betrachtungswinkel von SM begeisterten Zuschauern, erotisch reizvoll inszeniert wurde. Auf knapp 2 Stunden Lauflange bietet diese SM-Porno-DVD anspruchsvolle SM-Atmosphare "Made by Master Costello" in Top-Qualitat.

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 01:53:32
Resolution: 576x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nfyykxue6stb
MaskSsS
Added: Dec 20, 2021 5:45 pm
Elise Graves and Dixon Mason (Double Blind Study, Part 3 / 14.09.2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Hardcore, Torture, Humilation, Oral, All Sex
Actors: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Description : Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.
The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Video Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 02:01:03
Resolution: 1024x576
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1024x576 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/oymr3hu1qu5l