Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 13, 2021 8:56 pm
Mistress Tatjana (There Is No Holding Back / 06.04.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Leather, Corporal Punishment, Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Blonde, High Heels, Whipping
Actors: Mistress Tatjana
Description : The slave is standing there, tied up tightly as Mistress Tatjana marches around him several times to have a look at his pathetic, naked body. There is a whip with her and the slave knows that it's going to be hard and painful. Then Tatjana takes her place and the thigh whipping begins.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 501.9 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ufnqxbtplfti
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 13, 2021 11:33 pm
Monika Fox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Masturbation, CBT, Russian, Ejaculation, Prostate Massage, Anal, Femdom, Handjob, Dildo
Actors: Monika Fox
Description : A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!

Video Size: 844.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/5fz4k0g3h7u6
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 14, 2021 2:08 am
Monika Fox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Cumshot, Hardcore, Femdom, Cuckolding, Foot Licking, Handjob, Russian, Cumeating, Pussy Licking
Actors: Monika Fox
Description : From the very first glance, it is rather obvious that this cute brunette in a bikini is incredibly naughty. She will get her pussy licked by her submissive man, as another dude gets to slam her tight cunt. This gorgeous brunette has a couple of tattoos and huge fake tits. Her favorite pastime activity is having a fun and kinky threesome!

Video Size: 1012.4 MB
Duration: 00:16:50
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0amyi4ui0jma
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 14, 2021 4:43 am
My Dad My Dad Fucked My Girl - A Cuckold Story 2 / (Mojo Studios)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Oral, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, All Sex
Actors: Michael Kahn, Isis Monroe, Kid Dynamite
Description : Isis and the Kid are getting married, so he takes her to meet pops. Thing is, Isis is a straight up prostitute, who claims to be only a stripper. Yeah, like anyone would believe a girl like that. Well, she can't keep her face off dad's dick, so the Kid's just gonna have to deal with it. She commands him to lick her ass and toes while she rides that old dick til' he busts in her mouth. Then she spits it in the kid's hand. "It's a present honey." Yeah it's called the gift of you being your wife's bitch for the next 45 years of matrimony, sucker.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 312.9 MB
Duration: 00:31:21
Resolution: 720x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 720x480 (3:2) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fasqxfjtgao2
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 14, 2021 12:30 pm
Natalya, Alyssa & Mariah (Its Milking Day / 18.07.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Tease And Denial, Milking Machine, POV, Femdom, Humiliation, Ass Fetish
Actors: Natalya, Alyssa, Mariah
Description : Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent.

Video Size: 428.4 MB
Duration: 00:05:42

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/patbus7up4om
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 14, 2021 5:42 pm
Natalya (Worship Edge For Me / 23.04.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease And Denial, Humiliation, Bikini, Femdom, Edging
Actors: Natalya
Description : My slave is very excited to get out of chastity. He's been in there a full six weeks. I'm going to let him out today, but one condition. He doesn't get to cum. Today I want just worship edges. The slave is so eager to edge to my sexy bikini body. I make it kiss my perfect ass while it pleasures itself. He's at an edge in no time. My ass just drives boys crazy. I know I can get whatever I want with my sexy curves. I control my slave's edge. It must stop and go on my command. The blubbering slave begs to have an orgasm. No way! I don't care how much money he spends. He can't just buy an orgasm because he wants one. Spending money does not make a slave entitled to anything from me. My slave has to do what I say, not what it wants. I tease my slave with my beautiful breasts. This makes the edging even harder for it. The slave begs me to stop. I'm not done. He has to edge until I say he's done. Finally, I lock my slave back up in chastity. But the teasing doesn't stop! I rub my beautiful butt against my slave's chastity until he's begging to get out again. It begs to be let out, then to be locked in, then to be let out! I've scramble its brain with my body. The slave no longer has any idea what it wants.

Video Size: 839.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:30

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0uxxhvx8pwfq
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 14, 2021 8:17 pm
NICOLE - Testing the abilities of the new slave girl

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: humiliation, spitting, feet, lezdom, femdom
Actors: Nicole, Zoe, Louise
Description : Nicole has a lot of fans .. louise is a new slave girl who for a long time wanted to be at Nicole's feet. And today Nicole decided to test her abilities and compare louise with zoe. zoe has been serving Nicole for a long time and this is the first time for louise .. Which of the slave girls would be better to clean her dirty feet, carry out humiliating orders and please her in every possible way? It will be decided only by Nicole .. She went out to the common balcony in the evening to get some fresh air and took both slave girls with her. Nicole went there barefoot and accordingly her feet quickly became dirty. Obviously, the slave girls will have to clean them out. Slave girls crawl behind Nicole's feet like pets and try to kiss them while she walks along the common entrance. When Nicole was convinced that her feet were dirty enough she went into the apartment and sat on the couch. And here begins the competition of slave girls .. each of them wants to please her Mistress more. zoe, as a slave girl with experience, cannot let her Mistress down and louise, as a new slave girl, must try her best so that Nicole does not drive her away. In this way, Nicole's feet gradually became cleaner and cleaner and the tongues of the slave girls were blacker and blacker .. Sometimes Nicole spat in their mouths to moisten their tongues more and cleanse a little of the dirt. Do you think louise had the skills to become Nicole's new slave girl?

Video Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:15:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4qlxm8cuptud
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 14, 2021 10:53 pm
Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Femdom POV, Stockings
Actors: Paige Owens
Description : Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum slut does. Watching you be a nasty whore as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me slut and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...

Video Size: 755.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4z5t76ilihkz
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 15, 2021 1:29 am
Paisley Porter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, AND MORE, FACESITTING
Actors: Paisley Porter
Description : Mistress Paisley Porter is a perfect 10 and she knows it. She loves making men degrade themselves for her amusement. She rides Jack around like a pony, makes him punch himself in the balls, and makes him worship her perfect ass & feet! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:40:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gtxij0kl8q9o
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 15, 2021 9:16 am
Princess Amber & Nika (Mutt Trained For Ballbusting Clips For Further Exploitation / 09.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ballbusting, Blonde, High Heels, Femdom, Humiliation
Actors: Princess Amber, Nika
Description : Amber shows off to Nika how she ballbusts her slave. Nika makes her slave, mutt, watch. Mutt is terrified. He does not want his Princess to ballbust him like Amber does her slave. Amber kicks her slave in the balls very hard. Mutt does not want to be kicked like that! Amber warns Nika that after finishing a ballbusting the chastity needs to go back on right away before the swelling sets in. It's really hard to get the chastity back on once the balls are totally swollen. Nika really appreciates Amber's pointers. She hopes to be earning extra income with ballbusting videos soon like Amber does with her slave. After ballbusting Amber's slave, Nika is ready to watch her kick mutt. Mutt hates his first ballbusting! Nika laughs hysterically while Mutt rolls around in agony. Mutt begs Nika to tell Amber to stop. Nika cares too much about the money. She needs Mutt to be trained so that he can be ballbusted for hours and earn as much passive income for her as possible. Nika's hobby is shopping. Amber kicks her slave some more until he is completely paralyzed with pain to demonstrate to Mutt what a good beta can endure for its Princess. Nika begs Amber to take her beta and train him for more ballbusting over the weekend so that he can be more like Amber's slave.

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:15:34

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ilhfyaec7x38
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 15, 2021 2:27 pm
Princess Amber & Lexi Chase (Humiliate An Old Loser (Complete) / 05.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Orgasm Control, Femdom, Orgasm Denial, High Heels, Edging, Humiliation, Brunette, Brat Girls, Blonde, Tease, Bikini, Financial Domination
Actors: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase
Description : Lexi is having a hard time getting her old beta male to sign its debt contract. She and Amber play an edging game with the stupid old man to damage his brain further in hopes that he will eventually be dumb enough to sign. The girls tease the old fool with their bodies and make him stroke when they say. When the old fool doesn't listen well enough the girls slap him in its face. The girls write insults on the idiot's body. Girls hate him and only want his money. The girls change outfits to make him even hornier. The male cannot resist shiny. The girls edge the male for more than 20 minutes. The old man eventually breaks down and signs. The girl's promise the old fool an orgasm after he signs. The idiot gets very excited, but of course, Amber and Lexi trick the beta and lock him right back into chastity. The girls now have the beta in $40,000 of debt and it doesn't even get to cum! The girls take humiliating photos of the old simp. They send the photos to their boyfriends so that they can laugh at him, too. They got all the old man's money and he just wanted one orgasm. His life sucks so much!

Video Size: 2.83 GB
Duration: 00:27:03

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/wn5w82c0sdyl
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 15, 2021 7:39 pm
Princess Amber (Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet / 18.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Humiliation, Feet, Blonde, Chastity, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship
Actors: Princess Amber
Description : Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:15:42

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/t00it0hibvoj
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 15, 2021 10:16 pm
Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Foot Fetish, Chastity, Humiliation, Face Slapping, Foot Worship, Brat Girls, Femdom, Blonde
Actors: Princess Amber
Description : Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.

Video Size: 956.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:35

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vt0yat55eelw
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 16, 2021 12:51 am
Princess Bella & Princess Ashley (Bust Or Get Busted / 09.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ballbusting, Pain, Femdom, High Heels, Humiliation
Actors: Princess Bella, Princess Ashley
Description : Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. WE DON'T LIKE TIME WASTERS!As a PSA we got one of our REAL LIFE SLAVES to come and show all you losers what we expect of you if you think you can serve us. I come out from behind the camera and toss one of the house slavs at the feet of statuesque 5'10" Princess Ashley BUT NEVER ONCE DOES HE ASK US TO STOP. No matter how hard or how brutal Princess Ashley kicks him. By the time we are all done, he is a puddle of a "human being" crumpled on the floor and Princess Ashley towers over him while we all laugh. (Both in front of and behind the "Mean Girls" camera!)

Video Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/0fcl8nquxecc
MaskSsS
Added: Sep 16, 2021 6:04 am
Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana & Goddess Rodea (Stand-N-Smack / 22.11.2014)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Femdom, CBT, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Humination, Brat Girls
Actors: Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana, Goddess Rodea
Description : We take this slave and put its balls into the "ballcrusher". It was a BAD slave and missed its last filming session with Us! So it needs needs to be taught a lesson. We take turns standing on the glass and LAUGHING at how its balls are literally being SQUASHED FLAT underneath our feet. We SERIOUSLY do NOT care as we slowly walk our way up the glass until we are standing on them FULL-WEIGHT and laugh at the slave's agony. Then while we are standing on the glass we add insult to injury by SMACKING it across the face over and over! Then we take TURNS climbing up on the glass and standing on its BALLS while we smack it and remind it that it needs to SHOW up for Our shoots from now on! Its balls are being crushed under our feet so it absolutely CANNOT get away and has to just stand there and take it like a little BITCH. About halfway through the clip we take our shoes off so that the only thing between our gorgeous feet and its pathetic balls is that thin sheet of glass. Poor loser is in ecstasy and agony at the same time as it looks down at its own balls being SQUASHED under our gorgeous feet!

Video Size: 786.9 MB
Duration: 00:16:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/6fx20ywh68gv