Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 11, 2021 5:16 am
Goddess Platinum & Miss Dandy (Inferior Freak Sucks At Face SItting / 22.12.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Bikini, Face Sitting, Slave Training, High Heels, Femdom, Humination
Actors: Goddess Platinum, Miss Dandy
Description : You would think that if you happened to be a slave living in the Mean Girl Manor, that one of your favorite things would be the day that any of us Mean Girls actually decided to use your worthless face as a seat. I mean, when most days involve you getting beaten, being served Alpo or trash for meals, and generally being just destroyed by Us, that when you finally did have occassion to get Our PERFECT ASSES IN YOUR FACE, you might actually relish the opportunity.
Well, not with this stupid senior citizen. Yes, My cluelessly old and decrepit geezer slave has such a hard time taking Ms Dandy and I bouncing on its face and keeping the air from its lungs that it shakes on the floor throughout this clip looking almost like it is having repeated seizures... (Frankly, maybe it was, not like anyone would notice if it was slightly more retarded after than before We face sat the thing)
Watch as both Dandy and I lift Our legs and put Our entire weight down onto this losers face... The old thing completely tries to squirm away as Dandy's Amazonian body sits atop its little head crushing beneath her ass... A great clip for facesitting fans, with a slave who is certainly a little bit more retarded after than it was at the outset....

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:13:42
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/g6jh66c1ifct
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 12:56 pm
Goddess Rodea (Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat / 24.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Legs Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brunette
Actors: Goddess Rodea
Description : Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go! Haha!

Video Size: 865.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kli822lw2x58
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 3:28 pm
Goddess Rodea (Mesmerized And Mind Fucked / 18.03.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Humiliation, Brunette, Femdom, Legs Fetish, High Heels
Actors: Goddess Rodea
Description : Well, which is it... Would you rather be Mesmerized or Mind Fucked? On the one hand if I mesmerized you I would have you wrapped around my little finger and it wouldn't be long before you dedicating all you own, and will ever own, to me. I could make you send me gifts and buy my videos for a start. But once it starts you can't stop it. How do you know it's not too late to back out before I take it to the next level? All along you think you can stop any time but here you are watching this video. Let's test this shall we? I have been mesmerizing you already during this video... so if you can really stop, all you have to do is hit stop and not watch the rest of this video. Well, go ahead... your still here huh? Well then I guess we have the answer.Perhaps you would rather be Mind Fucked instead of just mesmerized. And, who could blame you... I mean look at me... look at this ass and legs. Every time you look at me it's like you see my hair moving in slow motion on a shampoo commercial. How many times have you looked at my pictures and said to yourself that you would marry in a heartbeat. Just because you will never get the chance to marry me, or fuck me doesn't mean I can't fuck you over real good. Actually, I will have you begging to get royally fucked over by me because that's the way you like it, isn't it. Nice and hard, totally fucked... you want to be fucked up permanently, more permanently than marriage. The proof is right in front of you...You want to hear all the terrible things a girl in a video will do to you and you can't stop watching. Well Congratulations, you made it to the end of the video because you couldn't help it. And you know there are more videos and that you can order custom videos. You know you can spend the rest of your life devoted to me and email me begging for custom clips. This is our relationship.

Video Size: 961.9 MB
Duration: 00:13:45
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/bhuh7rphajdi
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 6:02 pm
Goddess Stella Sol - Office Succubus

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: FEMDOM, POV, PANTYHOSE, ORGASM CONTROL, BRAT GIRLS
Actors: Stella Sol
Description : I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head.

Video Size: 888.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/iy4gkv2cvo9k
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 11, 2021 11:08 pm
Goddess Alexandra Snow (Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter / 08.11.2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Step Son Domination, Chastity, High Heels, Femdom, Humiliation
Actors: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Description : Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ba2efigd4l80
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 12, 2021 1:41 am
Hasumi Kurea / Orgasm Like A Woman Massage Parlor! Dry Orgasm & Ultimate Insertion Ejaculation Enjoyment Course (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Slut, Beauty Shop, Anal, Male Squirting, Japan, Strapon, Submissive Men, Solowork
Actors: Hasumi Kurea

File Extension: mkv
Video Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 02:59:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mkv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/02sqw8ppiq5n
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 12, 2021 6:56 am
Hermaphrodites the third sex / ( / LEISURE TIME EUROPE)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: cumshot, All sex, compilation

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 03:53:39
Resolution: 432x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 432x320 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4p286cb49jid
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 12, 2021 2:32 pm
Holly Halston, Esmi Lee - Mom Trains The New Boyfriend (Part 2, 3) / ( 3)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Annilingus, Milf, Femdom Sex, Stockings, Ass Worship And Lick, Foot Domination
Actors: Holly Halston, Esmi Lee

Video Size: 467 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sz23fzhdm0km
dead_link_removed
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 13, 2021 5:50 am
Jenna (aka Ilana, Angie Koks) /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Cuckold
Actors: Jenna

Video Size: 419.9 MB
Duration: 00:18:33
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nkcw91fxvj85
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 13, 2021 1:25 pm
Jill Kassidy - Blackmailed Boy-Toy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Stockings
Actors: Jill Kassidy
Description : Jill is a sex-crazed Goddess who has been hearing her roommate get non-stop orgasmic action with her best friend's boyfriend. It's time for Jill to get a piece of this boy-toys action and makes him a proposal he can't refuse. Become her obedient pussy licking bitch or his girlfriend finds out about what a cheating, lying scum he has become. Pierce begs and pleads for Jill to not tell his girlfriend and agrees to do anything she asks to keep his secret. Jill grabs him by the hair, forces him to his knees and shoves his head deep in her pussy to make her orgasm as many times as she desires. To make sure the bitch boy keeps coming back Jill snaps a few photos of his face buried deep in her young, tight cunt. He is now her pussy whipped boy-toy for life!

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:15:26
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/pj99v5u2k5sc
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 13, 2021 3:58 pm
Jillian Janson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, PUBLIC HUMILIATION, AND MORE
Actors: Jillian Janson
Description : Miss Janson expects one thing from her employees: Winning! And there's one person on her sales team who is NOT a winner: Marcelo. She makes him wear a big sign that says "SHAME" and then makes him kiss her feet and lick her asshole in front of all the other employees. She sits on his face and tells him she is going to fuck all the winner employees in front of him.. she humiliates him and turns her into a bitch!

Video Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:40:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4yey5zeqocy1
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 13, 2021 6:31 pm
Jillian Janson 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: FOOT WORSHIP, STRAPON, ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING
Actors: Jillian Janson
Description : Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

Video Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:44:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gid6gv7u0h4r
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 13, 2021 9:06 pm
Julia Love(09/25/20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: ASS EATING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE FUCKING, PUSSY LICKING, SPITTING
Actors: Julia Love
Description : Astounding Domina Julia Love is feeling extra kinky while wearing her sexy glasses. She showcases her skinny tattooed body before getting into some hot action. She's making her boy-toy take off her black panties and pushing his head right in between her legs. He's working hard with her tongue before she proceeds to the face-sitting position where she finally gets to cum.

Video Size: 790.8 MB
Duration: 00:15:35
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/51zsboye966s
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 14, 2021 4:45 am
Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Chastity, Pegging, Strapon, Femdom, Pantyhose, Anal
Actors: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Description : Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.

Video Size: 472 MB
Duration: 00:12:52
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uhp39v8mnarc
MaskSsS
Added: Jul 14, 2021 7:19 am
Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Stockings, Pegging, Strapon, Femdom, Anal, Chastity, Anal Fingering
Actors: Kat Dior
Description : Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!

Video Size: 989.5 MB
Duration: 00:13:36

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/m38eesy4cd71