Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2022 1:28 pm
Honma Yuri (Aiuchi Tsukasa) / My Girlfriend's Chubby Older Sister Opened Up My Ass And Made Me Cum Like A Woman (Masaki Nao, MOODYZ)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Big Tits, Cuckold, Japan Femdom, Rimming, Older Sister, Digital Mosaic, Slut, Solowork, Strapon
Actors: Honma Yuri (Aiuchi Tsukasa)

File Extension: mkv
Video Size: 2.32 GB
Duration: 02:58:54
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mkv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fu1z8x560tzk
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 3:58 pm
Holly Halston - Cruel Mother In Law (Part 2) /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Milf, Big Tits, Femdom, Chastity, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship
Actors: Holly Halston

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 235.2 MB
Duration: 00:06:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/llh7h0bjzsan
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 6:29 pm
Hermaphrodites the third sex / ( / LEISURE TIME EUROPE)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: compilation, All sex, cumshot

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 03:53:39
Resolution: 432x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 432x320 (4:3) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/av6cfyxjptuf
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 8:54 pm
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: LezDom, Clothespins, Spitting, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Femdom, BDSM, Creampie, Bondage, Vibrator
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Description : Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:38:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/1w9dplpi4lbj
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 22, 2022 11:23 pm
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Clothespins, Vibrator, Bondage, BDSM, LezDom, Femdom, Flogging, Spitting, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Creampie
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Description : Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.

Video Size: 727.2 MB
Duration: 00:38:37
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ozi8yibqsi0z
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 1:57 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Cumshots, FaceSitting, Pegging, Handjob, Anal Fisting, Caning, Anal, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Threesome, Strapon
Actors: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker
Description : Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:39:00

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/rjp12q35z6wx
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 4:24 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Threesome, Pussy Licking, Caning, Anal, Femdom, Stockings, Strapon, Pegging, FaceSitting, Cumshots, Handjob, Anal Fisting
Actors: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker
Description : Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

Video Size: 732.9 MB
Duration: 00:39:00
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/chpy4nhiopvn
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 6:47 am
Hatano Yui / A Guy Gets Pegged And Turned Into A Bitch In Front Of His Girlfriend (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Submissive Men, Slut, Male Squirting, Cuckold, Older Sister, Strapon, Anal, Solowork, Japan Femdom
Actors: Hatano Yui

Video Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 02:53:43

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/mq3z1enhgtti
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 9:14 am
Hasumi Kurea / Orgasm Like A Woman Massage Parlor! Dry Orgasm & Ultimate Insertion Ejaculation Enjoyment Course (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Beauty Shop, Male Squirting, Submissive Men, Anal, Solowork, Strapon, Japan, Slut
Actors: Hasumi Kurea

File Extension: mkv
Video Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 02:59:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mkv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/o4aist67fvav
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 11:44 am
Goddess Valeria - My Step-Mom and I are the perfect team FULL

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: humiliation, spitting, spanking, trampling, Lezdom
Actors: Goddess Valeria
Description : Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-Mother's orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step-Mother is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it.. My Step-Mom is delighted with this day.
I want you to understand, idiots.. There are stupid losers without their own opinion, who are pathetic dirt under the feet of people like us - ideal women, with beautiful bodies and the ability to own people like you. Any whim of Me and My loved Step-Mom will be fulfilled in an instant. Just because the pathetic bitch can't argue with us. She is destined to be under our feet and serve. Today she read us a novel. What do you think so it's easy and everyone can handle it. But for any hesitation or incorrect intonation a blow with a stack follows .. and there were a lot of mistakes .. hahaha.. spits flew out of My mouth and My Step-Mom.. if I missed it wasn't My fault, so you should find My spit and lick it off. When We got tired of her boring reading her ass was red as flame. My Step-Mom and I were happy.
I don't want to brag, but I think I have the toughest whore. Ahaah of course she moans like a seal and tries to break free, but still she mastered 300 pounds! It was very funny. Drooling from her filthy mouth fountained. It happens when I jump on you from the couch. My Step-Mom is just delighted. Today reminded her of her ****hood and her toy pony. It's great to see your step-mother happy. Even if it means sacrificing a stupid whore. Ahaha

Video Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:42:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/d1bpj5wy14s6
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 2:09 pm
Goddess Stella Sol - Office Succubus

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: PANTYHOSE, ORGASM CONTROL, POV, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM
Actors: Stella Sol
Description : I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of you so deep you can't even tell what's real or what just in your head.

Video Size: 888.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/t6mixdms0nzp
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 23, 2022 7:07 pm
Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar (Pushup Ballbusting / 18.04.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Humination, Ballbusting, Slave Training, Pain, Blonde, Femdom, High Heels
Actors: Goddess Platinum, Princess Skylar
Description : So we decide to train our slave to get back in shape. It is starting to look a little flabby in our opinion. And what better way to motivate a slave to get in shape than BUSTING ITS BALLS??So we command it to "get in pushup position"- but with its legs soread nice n wide for us...
And then we make it do pushups while we take turns SLAMMING our pointed-toe boots right into its exposed nutsac!!And these ankle boots we are wearing are super hot too! The pointed toes do some damage to the slave's balls, while protecting our perfect feet from getting hurt slamming into the slave's balls, but they are also clear see-through vinyl, so you can see our perfect feet through them!

Video Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:13:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/dykwnljz2jg0
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 24, 2022 2:28 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow (Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter / 08.11.2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Humiliation, Chastity, Femdom, High Heels, Step Son Domination
Actors: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Description : Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!

Video Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/79mxf0p06eok
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 24, 2022 4:55 am
Goddess Alexandra Snow (Alexandra - Humiliates Her Step Son / 18.10.2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Chastity, Sissy, Step Son Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Femdom, High Heels
Actors: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Description : Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better. Step-Mommy Alexandra is going to feminize him and turn him into a sissy! Danni has been spending inheritance money on boy clothes. Step-Mommy will not tolerate him spending his money on boy clothes when her step daughter could be spending it. Step-Mommy gets out some frilly panties for Danni to wear. Dannie tries to refuse to wear the sissy clothes but Step-Mommy insists. She wants to sissy him to put him in his place. Danni tries to refuse the bra. Step-Mommy grabs him and the bra on him. Danni is surprised by how mean and rough Step-Mommy is being to him. She is dressing him for her sisters' rest over tonight. He is turned into a complete sissy. Danni also finds out that he has to move out of his own bed room. Danni's step sister has too many shoes! His room will be another closet for her. He will be given a small place to rest in her sisters closet. Danni tires to resist Step-Mommy when it is time for the lip stick. Alexandra grabs his face and puts the lip stick on. Danni is utterly humiliated. He lost his step-dad, his cock and balls are locked in a chastity tube, and now he is a sissy to Alexandra and her step-daughter. They will spend his money down and use him as a slave. A Brat Princess classic! This clip is absolutely amazing.

Video Size: 574.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:43
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/yjjy11pciua3
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 24, 2022 7:25 am
Girls show how to treat a slave (Cruel-Mistresses.com, CruelAmazons.com)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Fem dom
Actors: Mistress Ariel, Mistress Lucy
Description : They catched the slave, stripped him, tied him up and now he is in the hands of his two mistresses, Ariel and Lucy. A whip is involved and he hates it the most, his pathetic body can't stand the pain of the whip working on him. Mistress Ariel and Lucy however loves his suffering. The recording was made with four pcs 4K UHD cameras!

Video Size: 3.06 GB
Duration: 00:10:02
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3b652qs0tqak