Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2022 6:59 am
Princess Bella & Princess Ashley (Bust Or Get Busted / 09.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Humiliation, Ballbusting, High Heels, Pain, Femdom
Actors: Princess Bella, Princess Ashley
Description : Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. WE DON'T LIKE TIME WASTERS!As a PSA we got one of our REAL LIFE SLAVES to come and show all you losers what we expect of you if you think you can serve us. I come out from behind the camera and toss one of the house slavs at the feet of statuesque 5'10" Princess Ashley BUT NEVER ONCE DOES HE ASK US TO STOP. No matter how hard or how brutal Princess Ashley kicks him. By the time we are all done, he is a puddle of a "human being" crumpled on the floor and Princess Ashley towers over him while we all laugh. (Both in front of and behind the "Mean Girls" camera!)

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b7cjs7s2w305
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 9:23 am
Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Face Slapping, Brat Girls, Femdom, Chastity, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Blonde, Foot Fetish
Actors: Princess Amber
Description : Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.

Video Size: 956.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:35
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/c3gueq2d1wc4
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 11:53 am
Princess Amber (Under My Hot New Heels / 13.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Femdom, Trampling, High Heels, Slave Training, Humination, Foot Fetish, Blonde
Description : OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.
This is perfect because now I get to try on all my brand new, super hot pairs of heels then walk all over this freak to see which ones I love the most. That is where it belongs anyways, under my perfect feet, like dirt! HAHAAAAha
This worthless submissive piece of garbage is so lucky that I even take time out of my busy day to I guess kind of acknowledge it's existence... I mean I could care less if it was deeaad or alive and I hate it, but I do thoroughly enjoy watching it suffer.
Anywayssss... back to me, the only thing that actually matters. I had this slave open my new shoes one by one and I tried them on. I walked around in them while it drooled at my perfect feet, then I made it lay down and I walked all over it. Each pair of these heels looked like they would hurt like hell if they were digging into like flesh, not that I would know. LOL!
I was laughing so hard at this door mat when I asked it which shoes were its favorite and which ones hurt the most while my hot heels were sinking deeper and deeper into its chest. Hahaha it sounded like it was actually dying. What a little bitch!!!
You know here at the Mean Girl Manor we are always looking for new slaves to use and . I think Aunt Platinum is even looking for a few more live in slaves. If you think that you would be a good little house keeping slave or even a really obedient errand bitch for us mean girls you should definitely send us a message on our American Mean Girls site. Maybe you could one day be lucky enough to breath the same air as us. Lol!

Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:23:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4wo17mypx9iv
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 2:17 pm
Princess Amber (Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet / 18.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Chastity, Blonde, Feet, Foot Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship
Description : Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:15:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/iiqnsy0zg3b1
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 05, 2022 9:46 pm
POV Cuckold #36 / (Roman Video) (Chloe Addison) (Chloe Addison)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: FaceSitting, All sex, Kunilingus, Ass lick, FemDom
Actors: Chloe Addison
Description : Your southern belle teen stepdaughter Chloe Addison looks so sweet and innocent.

Video Size: 623.5 MB
Duration: 00:54:53
Resolution: 720x404
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 720x404 (2.104) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2idy05x2fokt
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:05 am
Penny Barber and Tony Orlando / Valentine's Day Leg Scissor Massacre. Loser Boyfriend Gets Squeezed (KTS-34618)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Femdom, Wrestling, Strapon
Actors: Penny Barber, Tony Orlando
Description : All Tony wants to do is watch his game which would be fine except the big game happens to be on Valentines day and his woman, Penny Barber, expects to be wined and dined.
Imagine Penny's disappointment when she comes out, all dolled up, only to find her loser boyfriend had forgotten all about Valentines day. Penny is fed up and challenges her man to a fight. Tony, thinking it's ridiculous to fight a girl lets Penny off with a warning. Penny is relentless though and she attacks her scrawny boyfriend and over powers him with her legs. She squeezes him over and over. He has never felt that kind of power before and it takes his breath away. Penny is intent on having her version of a romantic night with her boyfriend. She strips his clothes off of him and has her way with him by fucking his throat, ass and soul!

Video Size: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:52:04
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/xtxmv2ofn7k7
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 7:33 am
Pegging: A Strap On Love Story 3 / (Devil's Films)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Fetish, StrapOn
Actors: Shay Fox, Joclyn Stone, Cassandra Nix, Mary Jane Johnson, Angelina Valentine, Kara Price, Erin, Keith Evans, Chris Dano, Billy Dewitt.
Description : "You Were thrilled to see the new strap on your girlfriend just bought until she said it was for you! Now You're super excited! Feeling your hot girlfriend jam that big plastic dick in your ass over and over is mind numbing! But that's only half the fun. Now it's your turn to pound her tight pussy until she's sore. Looks like you were made for each other!"

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 02:08:14
Resolution: 720x404
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 720x404 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4kocj04isjio
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 10:01 am
Pegging: A Strap On Love Story / (Devil's Films) *(Phoenix Marie, Christian, Aiden Starr, Cassandra Cruz, Gabriel, Raylene, Tom Moore, Sammie Spades, Derrick Paul. )

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Fetish, Girl on Guy StrapOns
Actors: Phoenix Marie, Christian, Aiden Starr, Cassandra Cruz, Gabriel, Raylene, Tom Moore, Sammie Spades, Derrick Paul.
Description : A Strap-On love story
Hot girls getting fucked, then strapping on some hard cocks of their own and returning the favor! Don't whine... Take it like a man.

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 02:22:04
Resolution: 576x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/i899mu5lkfdz
https://filejoker.net/6ko1znyznvy9
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 12:29 pm
Pegging: A Strap On Love Story #2 / (Devil's Films)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: StrapOn, Fetish, FemDom
Actors: Roxanne Hall, Christian, Sienna West, Richelle Ryan, Britney Amber, Magnum, Tom Moore, Wolf Hudson, Antonio, Giovanni
Description : These girls love strapping on hard cocks, and these guys love riding them. Buckle up and hold on tight. The ladies are in control here.&style=ice

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 02:19:48
Resolution: 576x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi |Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshot

Download link: dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/izr2zkn6a16b
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 5:26 pm
Paisley Porter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: AND MORE, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP
Actors: Paisley Porter
Description : Mistress Paisley Porter is a perfect 10 and she knows it. She loves making men degrade themselves for her amusement. She rides Jack around like a pony, makes him punch himself in the balls, and makes him worship her perfect ass & feet! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:40:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/et58tamfhd3n
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 7:55 pm
Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings, Femdom POV
Actors: Paige Owens
Description : Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum slut does. Watching you be a nasty whore as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me slut and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...

Video Size: 755.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/36p4er93ow9g
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 06, 2022 10:25 pm
Ootsuki Hibiki (Otsuki Hibiki), Katou Ayano (Yamashiro Mizuho, Kashiwagi Azusa) quot; quot; / The Imprisoned Investigator The Woman I Loved Is My Enemy (Torendei Yamaguchi, GIRL'S CH)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Planning, Submissive Men, Bath, For Women, Drama
Actors: Ootsuki Hibiki, Katou Ayano (Yamashiro Mizuho, Kashiwagi Azusa)

Video Size: 3.66 GB
Duration: 02:05:00

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sqsc075785ss
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 07, 2022 12:54 am
Ootsuki Hibiki (Otsuki Hibiki) / The Supreme Strap-On Anal Sodomy (Dera 3, MAXING)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Solowork, Japan Femdom, Anal, Strapon, Submissive Men, Slut, 3P, 4P
Actors: Ootsuki Hibiki (Otsuki Hibiki)

Video Size: 3.95 GB
Duration: 02:08:49
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.939 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/utpb9jjdwe6x
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 07, 2022 5:49 am
Olive Glass - Olive Glass Unleashes Her Perfect Cunt Onto Captive Meat (Remastered)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Bodystockings, Cage, Anal, Strapon, Wax, Chastity, Vibrator, Mask, Humiliation, Fucking Machine, CBT, Machine Dildo, Masturbation, BDSM, Pegging, Flogging, Orgasm Denial, Femdom, Dildo, Bondage
Actors: Olive Glass, Shawn Fox
Description : Welcome Olive Glass to Divine Bitches! Olive can disarm a man with one glance, leaving him helpless. Her beauty and power show no mercy. She chops slave Eli's ego down into little bits and builds him back up a better specimen. She starts with pouring hot wax all over his back and thighs. Stuck in a cage, with no escape, all Eli can do is scream as his Mistress starts her training. Seeing how well he takes his first punishment, she lets him out of his cage. He kisses her feet, thanking her for making him better. He crawls on the floor after her, just like her dog. She positions him over his cage and flogs him relentlessly all over his ass and back. Then she flips him over to tenderize his front. She paddles his sides, thighs, and belly. Her pristine milky white skin is relentless when brushing up against Eli and he can barely control himself. She whips him into shape, pegs his ass with hard strap-on fucking and even uses the fuck saw power tool deep in his ass. The joy on her face when he takes it for her is priceless. Eli's body shakes with the intensity of the fucking and he begs over and over again to cum but is denied. She then uses him for her pleasure and denies him any of his own. She sits on a dildo gag strapped to his face and as she rides it, all Eli can do is stare up at his beautiful Mistress' cunt. Seeing his cock straining in chastity, she laughs delighted, before taking it in her mouth to further torment him. Mistress Glass is a Goddess you will not be forgetting anytime soon!

Video Size: 970.2 MB
Duration: 00:51:55
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/sez8doy6qowi
MaskSsS
Added: Apr 07, 2022 8:17 am
Old Converse And Stinky Feet /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tags: Dirty Shoes, Slave, Foot Fetish, Russian Girls, Dirty Feet, TOE, Mistress, FemDom, Foot Worship, Humiliation
Actors: Debra
Description : Debra wears her old well worn Chuck Taylor Converse. She orders slave to lick them clean. Soles of this Converse really dirty. Something black stuck on one of soles. Maybe it's chewing gum or something worse. The fact that it was a very long time on the sole. Of course Debra is not worried about on what she stepped. She just orders -Lick it! After soles of shoes are clean and creak on the cleanliness she forces to smell old Converse inside. They smell very bad and Debra knows it because usually she wears them barefoot. She slaps slave with one shoe when he sniffs the other. It amuses her. Finally Debra orders to lick and sniff her sweaty bare soles.

Video Size: 386.2 MB
Duration: 00:08:32
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4f91epsl43lg