Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2022 2:54 am
Penny Barber, Sam Solo - THE GOOD INTERN ( Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Face Sitting, MILF, Pantyhose, 1080p

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Tits, MILF, Face Sitting, Chastity, Pantyhose, Big Booty
Actors: Penny Barber, Sam Solo

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:24:35
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zf4su20atpza
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 15, 2022 5:21 am
Penny Barber, Sam Solo - THE GOOD INTERN ( Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Face Sitting, MILF, Pantyhose, 480p

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Big Booty, Pantyhose, Big Tits, Face Sitting, Chastity, MILF
Actors: Penny Barber, Sam Solo

Video Size: 551.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:35
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/4akw3pepe7ck
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 15, 2022 3:08 pm
Princess Amber (Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes / 29.07.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Ballbusting, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels, Femdom, Humination
Actors: Princess Amber
Description : So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.Then I have a GREAT idea! I will use the slave's BALLS to kick as MUCH AS I WANT for my fans! AND I will make $$$ from it!! I decide for every $5 tribute I get, I will kick my slave in the balls! Isn't that a GREAT idea?? What a great way to use a slave to make $$$!!!Watch the clip to see how it goes! (These are some REALLY hard kicks btw! Imagine how hard I would kick it for a $100 tribute! LOL!) I made pretty good money though! Not to mention the $$$ I will make from this clip starts selling like crazy! LOLLet me know if you want me to do more live-feed stuff like this, losers. Or I can even tell other Mean Girls to do it using Our house slaves. We are thinking about doing more live streaming stuff...pay us to these freaks live! Haha

Video Size: 801 MB
Duration: 00:07:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/zrpqooo3v7bd
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 15, 2022 5:35 pm
Princess Amber (Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet / 18.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Humiliation, Chastity, Foot Fetish, Femdom, Blonde, Feet, Foot Worship
Actors: Princess Amber
Description : Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:15:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/kjnuqcsw8o3p
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 15, 2022 8:03 pm
Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie & Kaylie (3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party / 13.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Chastity, Humiliation, Femdom, High Heels
Actors: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Description : Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:26:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/yrhmbd2z702x
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 15, 2022 10:31 pm
Princess Bella & Princess Ashley (Bust Or Get Busted / 09.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Pain, High Heels, Humiliation, Femdom, Ballbusting
Actors: Princess Bella, Princess Ashley
Description : Not every loser who tries out gets to be a "Mean Girls" slave. This is 100% REAL. We really had a slave come to try out, and like a fucking loser he couldn't even take a simple ball busting. He kept falling to the floor and crying like a little bitch, begging us to stop. WE DON'T LIKE TIME WASTERS!As a PSA we got one of our REAL LIFE SLAVES to come and show all you losers what we expect of you if you think you can serve us. I come out from behind the camera and toss one of the house slavs at the feet of statuesque 5'10" Princess Ashley BUT NEVER ONCE DOES HE ASK US TO STOP. No matter how hard or how brutal Princess Ashley kicks him. By the time we are all done, he is a puddle of a "human being" crumpled on the floor and Princess Ashley towers over him while we all laugh. (Both in front of and behind the "Mean Girls" camera!)

Video Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:06:01
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/brtomvo9oceo
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 16, 2022 5:51 am
Princess Cindi (Hey That's Dangerous / 30.10.2015)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Brat Girls, Femdom, Humination, Foot Fetish
Actors: Princess Cindi
Description : Sooo, Someone emailed in to us at the admin email at miamimeangirls and said that they were concerned that they saw Goddess Rodea basically try to crush a slaves throat by standing on his neck, LOL! (They literally said it was terrible that she would jeopardize his life just to make a buck) After I stopped laughing my ass off at the email, I showed it to the slave, grabbed him by the collar, and took him outside for an encore to show him how little his pathetic fucking life means to US.

Video Size: 489.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:36

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/opvimwmb857y
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 16, 2022 3:41 pm
Princess Natalya & Jessica (Smother Box Fun / 08.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease, Femdom, Brat Girls, Face Sitting
Actors: Princess Natalya, Jessica
Description : Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Video Size: 398.5 MB
Duration: 00:18:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/2we41u04z51p
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 16, 2022 6:09 pm
Princess Natalya & Rachel (Let Me Show You How I Edge Him / 20.10.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Chastity, Brat Girls, Humiliation, High Heels, Tease
Actors: Princess Natalya, Rachel
Description : Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

Video Size: 898.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:25

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/l778va6acl3c
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 16, 2022 8:35 pm
Princess Nataya & Riley (COVID Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute / 09.03.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Tease, Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, High Heels, Humiliation, Edging, Brat Girls, Chastity
Actors: Princess Nataya, Riley
Description : Another slave has lost its job due to COVID. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but manages not to cum without permission. The girls lock him back up with a throbbing erection. Now the slave must go look for another job. The girls do not care what he will have to do to get them their money.

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:11:37

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ys3n7zlcscmx
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2022 3:55 am
Red August - Your Cock is Mine!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: FaceSitting, Dildo, Femdom, BDSM, Hardcore, Bondage
Actors: Red August
Description : Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!

Video Size: 894.1 MB
Duration: 00:12:36

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/jbhd5qwacfoe
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2022 6:22 am
Revenge is a Bitch brings you Rebeca Linares /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Strapon, FemDom
Actors: Rebeca Linares
Description : Rebeca Linares is from Spain, and as such, is tinctured with a certain national shyness. All of which is a cute adornment to the other half of her more demonstrative nature which is the desire to fuck men royally in the butt. Especially those who remind her of the late character actor Theodore Bikel. A trait Rebeca, no doubt, gets from her ancestors who once lugged mammoth cannons across the rugged Spanish plain in pointless battles with Napoleonic armies. In other words, Rebeca's almost polite to a fault about asking, but once she's in there, she'll have a man's rectal passages snotting ass goo to a ka**** tune and his stomach kicking white wash. Then she wonders why she was so hesitant to broach the subject in the first place.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 227.2 MB
Duration: 00:23:04
Resolution: 640x360
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) | Frame Rate: fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/nf3da2zytqgh
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2022 8:49 am
Rocky Emerson (Her Divine Orgasms / 06.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Femdom, Stockings, Humiliation, Chastity, Pussy Worship, High Heels, Queening, Brunette, Tattoo, Face Sitting, Big Tits
Actors: Rocky Emerson
Description : Rocky Emerson is a latex wearing topless Amazon. She towers over slave draven! He doesn't even have to get on his knees to be smothered in his ass! After a bit of teasing she leads him around her house on a leash like the little bitch he is right over to her newest piece of furniture- a queening throne! Draven is put even further below her- on the floor - and is put to good use. He is used exclusively for Goddess' pleasure and only gets the satisfaction of making his Mistress happy. Todays' session is all about Miss Emerson and Her divine orgasms. Draven has become a living sex toy.

Video Size: 958.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:09

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/oblqacot663w
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2022 11:16 am
Rocky Emerson (Pegging Party Favor / 04.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Humiliation, StrapOn, Stockings, Brunette, Femdom, Big Tits, Tattoo, High Heels
Actors: Rocky Emerson
Description : Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Video Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:14:07

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/vpqok5vzjfr9
MaskSsS
Added: Jan 17, 2022 4:10 pm
Sara Jay - Mean Bitch Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Cumshot, Foot Licking, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Handjob, FaceSitting, Rimming, Femdom
Actors: Sara Jay
Description : Jack's new boss Miss Jay is a real Mean Bitch! She tells him that the company has been way too nice to him and it has made him weak. She says under her management, working there will be similar to working in a coal mine. She makes Jack take a loyalty oath and then commands him to get on his knees and lick the dirt off her shoes. His new job is going to involve a lot of ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, AND MORE! Sara Jay is back and she uses her HUGE ASS to break poor Jack!

Video Size: 2.13 GB
Duration: 00:37:18
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/3lsryt8mty2g