Author
MaskSsS
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 17, 2022 6:48 am
Karsen aka Karson Kennedy (2017-03-15)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: MILF, Cum in Mouth, All Sex, Casting, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Mature
Actors: Karsen aka Karson Kennedy

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:57:44
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/cr6ipfsc92ph
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 17, 2022 4:22 am
Kathia Nobili (Surprise B-day present from your friends They payed for you the exclusive slut You had no idea it will be your MOTHER)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Fetish, POV, MILF, Close Ups, Dirty Talk
Actors: Kathia Nobili
Description : Finally you turning 21 so now you can do everything legally. You can party where you want, drink and smoke when ever you want and...you can buy the sex when you want!!! looking that...your friends wanted to make this B_day special for you!!! You are the man now...so act like a man!!!They buy you an entrance for MAN'S VIP club! And believe..that night you'll never forget in your life!!! But the best thing on this place isn't to play billiard or poker...here are the best women in whole world...to make you ,, happy ,,. And the one is just waiting for you right now!!! It's good to have the friends who knows witch kind of woman make you crazy!

Video Size: 859.6 MB
Duration: 00:19:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uinis1s4wd5h
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 8:56 pm
Kathia Nobili - Your first experience of PUBLIC sex with your MOMMY ould you wish for more this Christmas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Voyeur, No Panties, Son, Dirty Talk, POV, Mom, Mother, MILF, Fetish, Pantyhose, Incest Foreplay
Actors: Kathia Nobili
Description : You love your new relation ship with your mother...or...with your sexy MILF leman!!! And you can't have never enough of the secret date you having with her!Every time, you are going to the hotel room or apartment mommy rent for you two, you already feel your cock growing in your pants from so much excitement.But this time is not the same! Mommy call you before you even leave to house and asking you to meet her in the coffee house. Weird...would you get lucky today and be mommy's good boy?!You just arrive but it didn't took you long to find your mom there! Fuck..she look stunning!!! To seeing her so beautiful...with her red lips, with tight short skirt...yeap...your dick is knocking on your zip. She is already waiting for you and made the order. But...bad news for you!We can't have our date my baby today...mommy has to run, you know, how is it before Christmas! And we don't want your father or anyone else find our dirty, little secret...right baby???But I was thinking how to make it up to you and we have already nice room for next weekend! Yeah!!! We will be then together like lovers next week. But baby...what is with the face?! I do, I do understand you my son...my baby...my love! I know you were so exited, so horny!Well....I was thinking even about this option, I was expecting your reaction just like this...look what mommy wear...or should I said...what mommy doesn't wear! I have only my pantyhose...no panties.Do you want me to give you a peak? You are so naughty my baby boy!What??? What do you want me to do??? NO...here??? Are you crazy... is so many people here. I guess! But let mommy come closer to you baby. I don't want anyone to see...my pussy is only for your eyes!!!From where you getting those ideas??? To make me cum...to fingering mommy right now, right here??? Oh my gosh!!! We are in public place!!! Baby...honey...really???I promise I do anything for you my son...and to be honest...make me horny too. Feel it for your self...my pussy is so wet!!! Ohh...yes baby...slowly...fingering your mommy!!! And mommy will rubbing your cock! You are so hard..so fucking stiff!!!My boy is ready for mommy any time...any place...I see!!! Come on baby...make mommy, ohh...fuck...fuck...how can I be cool and quiet if you are so amazingly talented with your fingers!!! It will be mommy's first public orgasms....and son..my baby boy...I want it is yours too! Cum for mommy!!! Here baby....from now on this is other secret place for our dirty mommy & son games!!!* * * * * ** * * * * *

Video Size: 812.5 MB
Duration: 00:11:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/b8wy8has02f7
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 6:30 pm
Kelsie (Beautiful freak redhead MILF / 2017-02-22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: POV, Amateurs, Casting, All Sex, Posing, Hardcore, Interview, MILF, Big Tits, Anal
Actors: Kelsie
Description : - She is 35 years old
- Recently divorced after a long marriage
- A mother of 3. She had her first kid when she was 18
- Does hair and makeup for her day job
- Was secretly lesbian and has her ex gf's lips tatted on her ass
- Into some freaky fetishes like whips and animal tails
- Hesitant to do anal but we gave it a shot and she did great
- We all know redheads are freaks and this milf is no exception
- Was definitely a little fire cracker that loved getting fucked
- She actually had about 5-6 orgasisms during the shoot

Video Size: 2.92 GB
Duration: 01:18:58

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/q770d8u09bv6
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 4:04 pm
Kendra Lust (Kendra's First Ever DP / 2017-03-17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Facial, Milf, 1st DP, Double Penetration, Gonzo, Big Tits DDD Cup, Anal
Actors: Kendra Lust
Description : Although Kendra Lust has been in the adult industry for five years, she has saved many firsts for us. We released her first interracial scene in 2014, and now we are releasing her 1st DP scene. This unforgettable scene stars Kendra Lust along with male heavyweight talent Mick Blue and Markus Dupree.

Video Size: 2.2 GB
Duration: 00:33:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fhozmppskq63
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 1:37 pm
Kitty Cream (EU) (45) (British hot housewife fingering herself Kitty Cream) (18/12/17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Housewife, Solo, Toys, Masturbation
Actors: Kitty Cream (EU) (45)

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:27:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gy8sei3tsm5f
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 11:12 am
Krissy Lynn - MILF's Midnight Desire

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Creampie, Taboo, Mother, Son, Incest, Mom
Actors: Krissy Lynn
Description : Part One
Ryan and Krissy book a hotel room, but when they show up they realize there's only one bed. Having to sleep together in the same bed, Krissy lets her urges get the best of her, as she starts cuddling up to her son and then rubbing his cock with her leg. Eventually, she climbs on top of him and starts dry humping her until he gives her what she wants from him.Part Two
As Rion and Krissy are about to leave their hotel room, they get into an argument about her bringing him to his dad's house. Rion stops Krissy in the doorway and tries to talk to her about their night together. She stops him and doesn't want to talk about it, but as he comes onto her again, she can't resist the urge, and they begin making out passionately, ripping each others clothes off.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:30:10
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/p0sh7fbn6lt9
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 8:45 am
Kyra (Blonde swinger cougar takes two cocks - BONUS / 2017-01-04)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: MILF, POV, Casting, Big Tits, Booty, Hardcore, Threesomes, DP, Oral, Interview, Anal, Big Ass, Facial
Actors: Kyra
Description : Swinger MILF lives out a fantasy to have two young cocks inside her at same time. A true DP.She has always wanted to do this with husband and came close but they never ended up going that far. Nick and his friend took full advantage of all 3 holes and she enjoyed every minute.

Video Size: 2.62 GB
Duration: 01:12:13

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fjs7zwld2nsn
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 6:22 am
Lady Fyre, Alexis Fawx - Alexis Fawx- My Two Moms: Unwrapped (12/20/17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Threesome, Mommas Boy, Pov, Taboo, Cum On Pussy, Lesbian, Blowjob, Cum On Tits, Milf
Actors: Lady Fyre, Alexis Fawx
Description : Featuring: Alexis FawxIt's Christmas morning & your two moms have a present for you. You can tell they're a little nervous about it, and once they start explaining, you understand why. They've been discussing how you haven't had a male influence growing up. They've encountered so many men in their lives who don't know how to please a woman, and they don't want you to turn out the same way, so they've decided that the best gift they can give you is their experience & knowledge. You're reluctant at first, but you trust your mothers.Your mom Olivia begins with a tentative blowjob while your mom Alexis sucks on your balls. That, alone, is enough to send you over the edge, but it's clear they have other plans. Mom Olivia rides your cock & she's enjoying herself so much she almost forgets the lesson: the importance of the clit. Mom Alexis jumps in to rub her, and she has a powerful orgasm while riding. Lesson learned. Then Mom Alexis rides you reverse cowgirl & the view is amazing. They teach you about how it's important for everyone to enjoy themselves. When Olivia gets on & begins that slow roll, you think you're in heaven, and then your two moms start making out. This will surely push you over the edge.They seem to sense each time you're about to bust & switch it up. It seems they could keep this up forever. But finally they tell you it's your turn to cum. And cum you do... all over your mom's body. This is a pretty spectacular Christmas gift.

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:19:30

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7b8e1g82emcz
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 16, 2022 1:26 am
Lady Sonia (The Cuckoldrix In Thigh Boots)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Interracial, All Sex, Big Tits, MILF, Blowjob
Actors: Lady Sonia
Description : This video has been recovered and re-mastered after being lost for ages (the original master file had problems) and so after numerous requests it can at last it can be added to the members area here again! This video was actually shot by my husband during a "cuckold session" with "Shaft" as I wanted him to be actually be there to be able to watch me being used VERY hard! And this full on bareback fuck session really is VERY VERY hard right up until Shaft absolutely fills me with a HUGE load of his black cum! This video is pretty unique as it covers a FULL cuckold experience including talking to my husband during the video and the fact that my husband was there recording this spurred Shaft on to REALLY use me very hard as he absolutely loves it when husbands are there to watch him use a white married lady hard with his HUGE black cock and cum hard deep inside them!

Video Size: 798.8 MB
Duration: 00:21:51
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/uufnrmksx01q
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 15, 2022 8:33 pm
Laura - Interracial Ass Banging For Mature Blonde

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: MILF, BBC, Hardcore, Gonzo, Interracial, Anal
Description : What does a good looking blonde when she has too much time for herself? Well, she fucks! Masturbation foreplay with a dildo stiffed into that hairy pussy turns into hardcore interracial sex when handsome black guy comes by.

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:25:22

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/ey0joiexni1l
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 15, 2022 6:08 pm
Laura Dark - Sexy Granny Gets Fucked By BBC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Anal, BBC, MILF, Interracial, Gonzo, Hardcore
Description : Laura Dark is a hot granny looking to fuck a black man for the first time. She joins DFB Network and fucks Joachim Kessef! She starts by masturbating on the couch getting that ass ready for Joachim's big black cock.

Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:27:58

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/fx1icxabmxx3
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 15, 2022 3:43 pm
Lauren Phillips (GangBang Creampie 144 / 2018-01-05)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Grey Room, Deepthroat, MILF, Redheads, Hairy, Fucking, Blowjobs, Creampie Eating, Busty, Creampie, 4 Creampies, Interracial, Gangbang
Actors: Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:44:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/i93qzpy2pkoi
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 15, 2022 10:49 am
Leilani Lei, Dani Dare - Two Moms One Giant Cum Load

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Mature, MILF, POV, Big Tits, Cum on Face, Cumshot, Blonde, Blowjob
Actors: Leilani Lei, Dani Dare
Description : Experienced cock-sucker MILFS Dani Dare and Leilani Ley reminisce about how good they can suck cocks, all this talk gets them horny as fuck. Its a good thing Joeys home because he gets the opportunity most guys dream about...two horny moms making his monster cock erupt with buckets of jizz for their cock sucking.

Video Size: 289 MB
Duration: 00:12:40

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/gjiaq0b2cmmt
MaskSsS
Added: Feb 15, 2022 8:23 am
Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx - Frozen Family

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Tags: Incest, Sister, Threesome, Brother, Mom, Creampie, Mature, Daughter, Taboo, Son, MILF, Mother
Actors: Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx
Description : I could hear them fighting in the other room. My mom and sister always got into heated arguments about stupid stuff. This time my sister wanted to go out rather than celebrate Dad's birthday, and Mom wasn't going to tolerate it.It was honestly ridiculous. I walked into the kitchen to try and soothe things a bit, but my sister shoved me, and they started arguing with me. When it started to get worse, I pressed on my watch, "Freeze." They froze in place and had wide, unblinking eyes.Did they really have to fight every single day? Why couldn't they get along? I think I actually liked them better this way--it was quiet for once. I started to pose and manipulate their limbs, making them do silly gestures to one another as if they liked each other.I was able to do whatever I wanted. Move them, pose them, bend them...and there wasn't a peep from their mouths. I admit, I was having fun. My special watch froze them in place, but with just a push, I could easily unfreeze them. It's almost as if it could stop time.And that's what I did. I unfroze them just long enough to see the humiliation and embarrassment on their faces. They had no idea what had happened, and before they could figure it out, I froze them again. I burst out into laughter; it was way better than I could have ever imagined.I wanted to have some more fun. Since I had already gotten them naked, I groped at their exposed bodies, and then began posing them in more inappropriate positions. I made them touch one another, and then began to explore their bodies.I would occasionally unfreeze them just to watch them panic at their nudity, but would always freeze them just moments later. Their wide eyes stared straight forward as I penetrated them, and I finally released inside of Mom.Unfreeze. My mom and sister were disgusted and horrified as they saw the cum leak out of Mom's pussy. Freeze. You know what...I think I'll keep them like that. I was just so sick and tired of them arguing all the time. Peace and quiet at last.

Video Size: 679.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:53
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download link: https://filejoker.net/7rpikv2vg9ip