Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 18, 2021 7:53 am
Shi Official - Sweet 18yr teen in her first ride
Cast: Shi Official

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Amateur, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Facial, Brunette, Outdoors, Ass Licking, Handjob, Deep Throat, Rimjob, Small Ass, Titty Fuck, Big Dick
Sweet Shi Official got into the Fake Taxi today, and asked me to drive her around a little while she decided where to go. She was a skinny brunette, adorable really, but she looked distraught. She took out shaving cream and a razor from her bag, and told me how she had been with her boyfriend for four weeks, but he didn't like hairy pussies, and she wanted to finally have sex. She loved him so she wanted to shave, but the virgin had never done it before! Shi asked me to help her shave, and while I felt bloody awful for destroying such a beautiful bush, I helped her out. She was so concerned about pleasing her boyfriend that I offered to teach her a few things. I ate her 18 year old virgin pussy and fingered her, then taught her all sorts of fun things like how to suck a cock, how to give a rimjob, and how to get her pretty face covered in cum!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:43:11
FileSize: 1.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Shi_Official_Sweet_18yr_teen_in_her_first_ride_Shi_Official.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 17, 2021 1:07 pm
Riley Reid and Mandingo
Cast: Riley Reid

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Interracial, Monster Cock, Cum in mouth, Blowjob, Small Tits, Black, Hardcore, Tattooed, Brunette, Cum Swallowing, Deepthroat
2016 AVN performer of the year, Riley Reid, takes on Mandingo in this highly anticipated rematch being two powerhouses. Watch as Mandingo buries his massive member deep inside Riley's tiny body, giving this brunette spinner a taste of what she's been missing. Packed with heated and intense pounding, this is one BBC reunion you won't want to miss.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:32
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Reid._Riley_Reid_and_Mandingo_Riley_Reid.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 17, 2021 8:25 am
Riley Reyes aka Riley Reynolds - Big Booty Anal Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Petite, Gonzo, Creampie, Blonde, Rough Sex, Cumshot, Anal Creampie, Anal, Big Ass, Hardcore
Big booty blonde, Riley Reyes, takes it hard and deep, in this intense anal sex scene featuring a hot anal creampie finish with face sitting, ass worshipping, and multiple anal positions this is a Hard X scene you do not want to miss!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:44
FileSize: 1.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Riley_Anal_Creampie_Riley_Reyes_aka_Riley_Reynolds._Big_Booty_Anal_Creampie.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 16, 2021 4:18 am
Petite Gia Vendetti Somehow Takes On Mandingo
Cast: Petite Gia Vendetti Somehow Takes On Mandingo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Monster Cock, Bbc, Petite, Fucked, Facial, Interracial, Mandingo, Latina, Babe
Watch this little firecracker somehow take that monster meat of Mandingo! She rides, bends over for it and so much more as Mandingo rams his big black rod deep into that pussy abyss!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:21
FileSize: 1.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Petite_Somehow_Takes_On_Mandingo_Petite_Gia_Vendetti_Somehow_Takes_On_Mandingo.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 15, 2021 9:27 am
Natasha (Beautiful Blond Filipina Maid Gets Ravaged by Monster Cock)
Cast: Natasha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Straight, Uniforms, Asian, Skinny, Petite
If there's one thing I love about teens from Southeast Asia, it's that they're naturally so slim and skinny. Not like their western counterparts with their thick frames and ropey muscles. I like my girls weak and submissive, only strong enough to lift a broom, a mop, a duster, and my big cock into their tiny little mouths.Enter Natasha: when this sexy, slim teeny-bopper showed up at my apartment, I was immediately drawn to her tiny, super thin waist. I think she must have been the skinniest girl I'd ever interviewed, and she was slim without looking anorexic. With a 19-inch waist, I could practically wrap my hands around her entire tummy and touch fingertips. So fucking hot.Natasha was desperate for money, so when I told her she had to wear a sexy, revealing maid outfit so I could ogle her while she worked, she was shocked at first, but eventually accepted her fate. She didn't make it past middle school and had no education so she knew her only real chance at the good life was serving at a foreigner man's feet, doing whatever he commanded. I instructed Natasha to do some cursory dusting, all while feeling up her tight, tiny, teenage ass. She resisted a little at first, but eventually gave in to what I wanted as she knew her job was on the line.When I told her the final part of her interview would be seeing how well she could serve my cock, she acted shocked at first. But once I whipped out my 9-inch tool, she instinctively took it into her mouth and started sucking like a good girl. I proceeded to pound little Natasha's fresh teen pussy in numerous positions. I was really tempted to pump my seed deep into this naive little teen's womb right then and there, but decided to hold off and shoot it all over her pretty face instead. After all, I want to keep her around a few months with her micro-thin frame intact before my baby totally wrecks her tiny tummy. But don't worry guys; I knock this fresh little calf up eventually..stay tuned.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:08
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natasha_Natasha.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 15, 2021 4:46 am
Natasha (Ultra-Thin 18 Year Old Filipina Creampied On Hidden Camera)
Cast: Natasha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Asian, Petite, Hidden Camera, Creampie, Skinny, Straight
Have you guys ever tried online dating in western countries? Well, if you're like me, you've tried your hand at finding fresh pussy online only to be rejected again and again and again. These stuck-up western bitches won't give you the time of day unless you drive a fancy car and look like Brad Pitt. But guys, don't lose hope! Girls from Southeast Asia are much more accommodating. They don't care if you're fat, ugly, or rich..these girls are so eager to get attention from a western man that they'll do pretty much anything.Out of all the countries in Asia, the Philippines is the best for online dating. It's a veritable treasure trove of fresh, fertile teenage pussy. You can create an online dating account and within 5 minutes your inbox will be overflowing with messages from beautiful, naïve teens practically begging you to knock them up. It's incredible.I had been visiting Cebu City for about two months and was having a blast. I was pounding a new, fresh teen every single night but then realized I had nothing to show for it. No photos, no videos, nothing. It really was a shame as some of these girls were absolutely stunning. So I decided then and there to buy a hidden camera and try and capture some of these epic conquests. And little teeny-bopper Natasha was my first victim on my quest for unscripted, spontaneous, hidden-cam footage.Natasha was absolutely perfect: 18-years old, beautiful, and skinny as a rail. Her waist was literally 19-inches in circumference (I didn't know that was humanly possible) but she still possessed a nice round bubble-butt and nice baby-making hips. Although she was young, she knew how to serve a foreign cock like a champ. I'm not sure if it's because she had dated a foreigner before or if it was just her natural Asian instincts, but once I whipped out my 9-inch tool little Natasha started devouring it with an almost holy reverence.I pumped my cock in and out of her pretty mouth for...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:06:30
FileSize: 293.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natasha_Natasha.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 14, 2021 12:36 am
Megan Rain - Role Playing- Boss/Secretary
Cast: Megan Rain

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Petite, Tattooed, Cumshot, Straight, Facial, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Spanking, Fingering, Blowjob
Megan Rain and Jean indulge in the taboo of blurring the boss/secretary boundaries in the latest installment of 'Role Playing'. Megan pushes Jean's buttons, causing him to lay down a few rules and reign in Megan's willful streak. Jean's discipline takes a hot, playful turn when he ties her wrists together and really let's Megan know who the boss is!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:59
FileSize: 2.15 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Megan_Rain._Role_Playing_Boss_Megan_Rain.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 13, 2021 5:49 am
Luna - Luna, 18ans, petite coquine de Dijon!
Cast: Luna

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, All Sex
Quelle est mimi la petite Luna, mignonne à croquer ! Et elle a l'air si innocente...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:58
FileSize: 1.04 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Luna._Luna_18ans_petite_coquine_de_Dijon_Luna.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 12, 2021 1:36 am
Lana Rhoades - Staircase Seduction
Cast: Lana Rhoades

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Petite, POV, Big Tits, Teen, Gonzo, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:21
FileSize: 811.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lana_Rhoades._Staircase_Seduction_Lana_Rhoades.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 11, 2021 2:01 am
Kiara Cole - Take A Load Off, Stepdad
Cast: Kiara Cole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Teen, Blonde, Straight, Facial, StepDaughter, Schoolgirl, Tattoos, Lingerie, Deep Throat, Stockings, Natural Tits, POV, Petite
My stepdad is always traveling, so I want to surprise him at his hotel room. But when I get there, he tells me that my mom is cheating on him. They might even get divorced! I am so sad, but I want to help him get over it. Maybe he can let a load of stress off with me.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:55
FileSize: 2.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kiara_Cole_Take_A_Load_Off_Stepdad_Kiara_Cole.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 10, 2021 4:37 pm
Kenzie Reeves - Dad Caught Me
Cast: Kenzie Reeves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits, Blonde, Tattoos, Stepdad, Older, Small Tits, Fingering

MediaInfo:
Video: 1274x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:58
FileSize: 762.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kenzie_Reeves._Dad_Caught_Me_Kenzie_Reeves.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 09, 2021 5:06 pm
Katie Morgan, Melissa Moore, Gina Valentina - Sexting the Teacher: Part 2
Cast: Katie Morgan, Melissa Moore, Gina Valentina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fingering, Older, Small Tits, Threesome, Member Fantasy, Girl on Girl, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Tattoos, MILF, Petite, College, Latina, Rim Job, Brunette, Facesitting, Big Tits, Natural Tits, 69
Teacher Katie Morgan calls her students Gina Valentina and Melissa Moore into her office to inquire about the naked pics that were texted to her yesterday. The teens deny any wrongdoing, but Katie shows them the evidence that was left in the photo, a telltale tattoo on Gia's finger that is touching Melissa's pussy. She shows them a photo of perfect tits, but they swear those aren't Melissa's. The teacher demands to see their tits. And she also wants to match their pussies to the photos, if they're hoping to graduate.
Katie wants to know if they like to pleasure each other. When the girls admit they do, she wants them to lick her pussy too, since they were rude enough to tease her with those inappropriate photos. She hops onto the desk and spreads her legs. She smacks her bare pussy and Melissa dives in curious to know what she tastes like. She makes out with Gia while Melissa eats her out, then commands them to trade places. Gia licks the cum from her pussy, earning her forgiveness.
Gia climbs on top of Melissa and 69s her squirting pussy while Katie rims her ass. Katie lies down on the desk and lets Melissa lick the cum from her pussy while she eats Gia's ass to orgasm. Then Katie makes the teens get down on their knees and worship her vagina. Gina and Melissa prod their tongues inside Katie's ass and pussy till she cums in their faces!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:32
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Katie_Morgan_Gina_Valentina_Katie_Morgan.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 09, 2021 7:59 pm
Karla Kush & Georgia Jones Squirting Stories Volume Two: Cheaters Always Squirt
Cast: Karla Kush & Georgia Jones

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Small Tits, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fingering, Blonde, Lesbians, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Squirting
Karla Kush and her wife Sinn Sage are hosting a dinner for Karla's business partner Georgia Jones. It's been two years since Georgia divorced her husband and joined forces with Sinn to start a successful business. When Sinn leaves the table to fix a snafu upstairs in the office, Georgia joins Karla in the kitchen. She pulls the housewife away from the dishes and grabs her crotch. Karla tries to pry off Georgia but she's too hungry for pussy. Georgia hikes up Karla's skirt and hoists her leg onto the counter. She fingers Karla's pussy until it squirts for the first time!Karla doesn't understand how Georgia made her pussy juice like that, but she's suddenly thrust into a state of confusion and ecstasy, and keeps cumming all over Georgia's fingers. She begs Georgia to stop making her cheat. Georgia eases up when Sinn comes downstairs, and Karla regains her composure.But Sinn gets called away on business again. Karla darts under the table to escape Georgia's clutches, but Georgia follows her and pulls aside the crotch of her panties. Karla is paralyzed with pleasure as Georgia teases her clit and juices the squirt from her pussy. Georgia knows that cheaters always squirt.The next time Sinn comes downstairs, Georgia silences Karla's moans with a hand over her mouth. Sinn doesn't see her cheating wife under the table getting fingered by her business partner, but she finds the puddle of squirt by the sink. When she leaves to find a mop, Georgia decides it's her turn to orgasm. She plants Karla's mouth on her pussy and won't get up till she cums hard in her mouth. Even then, Georgia refuses to leave Karla alone until all the liquid is juiced from her body. Will she drain her pussy before Sinn catches them?! Click to find out!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:45
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Karla_Jones_Squirting_Stories_Volume_Two_Cheaters_Always_Squirt_Karla_Kush.mp4