Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2021 5:49 am
Luna - Luna, 18ans, petite coquine de Dijon!
Cast: Luna

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, All Sex
Quelle est mimi la petite Luna, mignonne à croquer ! Et elle a l'air si innocente...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:48:58
FileSize: 1.04 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Luna._Luna_18ans_petite_coquine_de_Dijon_Luna.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 12, 2021 1:36 am
Lana Rhoades - Staircase Seduction
Cast: Lana Rhoades

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Petite, POV, Big Tits, Teen, Gonzo, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:21
FileSize: 811.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lana_Rhoades._Staircase_Seduction_Lana_Rhoades.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 11, 2021 2:01 am
Kiara Cole - Take A Load Off, Stepdad
Cast: Kiara Cole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Teen, Blonde, Straight, Facial, StepDaughter, Schoolgirl, Tattoos, Lingerie, Deep Throat, Stockings, Natural Tits, POV, Petite
My stepdad is always traveling, so I want to surprise him at his hotel room. But when I get there, he tells me that my mom is cheating on him. They might even get divorced! I am so sad, but I want to help him get over it. Maybe he can let a load of stress off with me.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:55
FileSize: 2.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kiara_Cole_Take_A_Load_Off_Stepdad_Kiara_Cole.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 10, 2021 4:37 pm
Kenzie Reeves - Dad Caught Me
Cast: Kenzie Reeves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Natural Tits, Blonde, Tattoos, Stepdad, Older, Small Tits, Fingering

MediaInfo:
Video: 1274x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:58
FileSize: 762.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kenzie_Reeves._Dad_Caught_Me_Kenzie_Reeves.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 09, 2021 5:06 pm
Katie Morgan, Melissa Moore, Gina Valentina - Sexting the Teacher: Part 2
Cast: Katie Morgan, Melissa Moore, Gina Valentina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fingering, Older, Small Tits, Threesome, Member Fantasy, Girl on Girl, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Tattoos, MILF, Petite, College, Latina, Rim Job, Brunette, Facesitting, Big Tits, Natural Tits, 69
Teacher Katie Morgan calls her students Gina Valentina and Melissa Moore into her office to inquire about the naked pics that were texted to her yesterday. The teens deny any wrongdoing, but Katie shows them the evidence that was left in the photo, a telltale tattoo on Gia's finger that is touching Melissa's pussy. She shows them a photo of perfect tits, but they swear those aren't Melissa's. The teacher demands to see their tits. And she also wants to match their pussies to the photos, if they're hoping to graduate.
Katie wants to know if they like to pleasure each other. When the girls admit they do, she wants them to lick her pussy too, since they were rude enough to tease her with those inappropriate photos. She hops onto the desk and spreads her legs. She smacks her bare pussy and Melissa dives in curious to know what she tastes like. She makes out with Gia while Melissa eats her out, then commands them to trade places. Gia licks the cum from her pussy, earning her forgiveness.
Gia climbs on top of Melissa and 69s her squirting pussy while Katie rims her ass. Katie lies down on the desk and lets Melissa lick the cum from her pussy while she eats Gia's ass to orgasm. Then Katie makes the teens get down on their knees and worship her vagina. Gina and Melissa prod their tongues inside Katie's ass and pussy till she cums in their faces!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:32
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Katie_Morgan_Gina_Valentina_Katie_Morgan.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 09, 2021 12:26 pm
Kasey Miller - GangBang Creampie 181
Cast: Kasey Miller

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Creampie, Blondes, Deepthroat, Fucking, Black Room, Petite, Blowjobs, Gangbang, Gokkun, Interracial, Natural, Cum Swallowing, Creampie Eating, 4 Creampies, Shaved

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:07
FileSize: 2.35 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kasey_Miller_GangBang_Creampie_181_Kasey_Miller.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 09, 2021 7:59 pm
Karla Kush & Georgia Jones Squirting Stories Volume Two: Cheaters Always Squirt
Cast: Karla Kush & Georgia Jones

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Small Tits, Natural Tits, Brunette, Fingering, Blonde, Lesbians, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Squirting
Karla Kush and her wife Sinn Sage are hosting a dinner for Karla's business partner Georgia Jones. It's been two years since Georgia divorced her husband and joined forces with Sinn to start a successful business. When Sinn leaves the table to fix a snafu upstairs in the office, Georgia joins Karla in the kitchen. She pulls the housewife away from the dishes and grabs her crotch. Karla tries to pry off Georgia but she's too hungry for pussy. Georgia hikes up Karla's skirt and hoists her leg onto the counter. She fingers Karla's pussy until it squirts for the first time!Karla doesn't understand how Georgia made her pussy juice like that, but she's suddenly thrust into a state of confusion and ecstasy, and keeps cumming all over Georgia's fingers. She begs Georgia to stop making her cheat. Georgia eases up when Sinn comes downstairs, and Karla regains her composure.But Sinn gets called away on business again. Karla darts under the table to escape Georgia's clutches, but Georgia follows her and pulls aside the crotch of her panties. Karla is paralyzed with pleasure as Georgia teases her clit and juices the squirt from her pussy. Georgia knows that cheaters always squirt.The next time Sinn comes downstairs, Georgia silences Karla's moans with a hand over her mouth. Sinn doesn't see her cheating wife under the table getting fingered by her business partner, but she finds the puddle of squirt by the sink. When she leaves to find a mop, Georgia decides it's her turn to orgasm. She plants Karla's mouth on her pussy and won't get up till she cums hard in her mouth. Even then, Georgia refuses to leave Karla alone until all the liquid is juiced from her body. Will she drain her pussy before Sinn catches them?! Click to find out!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:45
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Karla_Jones_Squirting_Stories_Volume_Two_Cheaters_Always_Squirt_Karla_Kush.mp4