Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 12, 2021 9:44 pm
Tina Blade & amp; Doris Ivy (Teaching Tina Blade)

screenshot

Genre:

Fisting, Squirt, Brunette, Toys, Shaved

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 731 MB
Lenght: 16 min 29 s
Year: 26
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 13, 2021 12:44 am
dollidoll - Gaping and Fisting Humiliation

screenshot

Description:

I use 4 different dildos and degrade myself while stretching out my pussy. A Bad Dragon & a 12in cock prove an 8in dildo is too small for my gaping pussy. My dum slut brain takes over so I fist & gape myself then show off how stretched out I am with another toy. Lots of humiliating loose talk, drippy cum & playing with my gape!

Genre:

Bad Dragon, Cum Play, Fisting, Humiliation, Pussy Gaping

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 427 MB
Lenght: 18 min 1 s
Year: 2018-08-29

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 13, 2021 3:44 am
Sasha - Oil Spanking Fisting and Bottle

screenshot

Description:

Custom for Kyle. Oiling body and watching myself in mirror, spanking tits, pussy, ass, become rough, talk dirty Fist pussy really hard, put oil insede pussy and spread it. push bottle inside to spread pussy wider Lots of gapes, orgasm while fisting myself, standing bottle ride, doggy close-ups

Genre:

Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.44 GiB
Lenght: 1 h 0 min
Year: 2016
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 13, 2021 9:44 am
Cindy Loran, Marie Clarence (Sextreme, Supreme, A Kinky Dream: Female Fisting Frenzy! Leather, Denim, Silk & amp; Ladies - Put Your Hands Into My Panty!)

screenshot

Description:

It's a gangster's paradise as a hold-up goes...well, hard and sexy as fuck! When these two beauties in leather and silk find themselves at the hideout one demands some hard lesbo lovin', and she's gonna get it in the form of a full fist deep inside her pussy, pounding away until it's raw and creaming at the lips! These lesbos are some straight up hos, and they do the dirty deed in style! This chicks pussy lips are getting the stretching they need! Come play nasty...

Genre:

High Class, Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits, Shiny Clothing, Ripped Clothes, Oil Play, Jeans & Denim

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.13 GiB
Lenght: 22 min 53 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 13, 2021 3:44 pm
Nuru Massage turns into Anal domination

screenshot

Description:

The beautiful Asian masseuse, Milcah Halili, just can't handle being around big beautiful Booty's like Savanna Fox's. As Milcah is massaging Savanna's ass, she steals some sniffs and licks. Savanna knows a perv when she sees one. Savanna takes control of Milcah and pops toys in and out of her asshole until it gapes. Savanna gets her entire fist into Milcah's tight ass giving her her first anal fisting ever. Then Savanna makes Milcah lick and suck on her gape while Savanna Squirts all over Milcah's beautiful face. Milcah is strap on fucked and left gaping for the next lesbien client.

Genre:

Anal Stretching, Gape, Anal Fisting, StrapOn

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 631 MB
Lenght: 57 min 35 s
Type: 540p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 13, 2021 6:44 pm
Innocent Girl Next Door is Machine Fucked Like a Whore

screenshot

Description:

Alexa is tall and slender with a sexy body. Her glasses gives her that perfect librarian look, the look of the quiet girl who keeps to herself. Those are the girls that everyone overlooks and assumes they're not as dirty as the actually are. Alexa is here to prove that you can't judge a book by it's cover. We begin with her masturbating and getting her pussy all wet and juicy. We line her up with the first machine and start to fuck her slowly to get her used to the machines. We slowly increase the rhythm to a faster pace to fuck her pussy proper. Every scene shows just how much of a slut she is as the orgasms pour out of her and the dungeon is filled with moans of pure machine ecstasy.Her innocent facade melts away with every orgasm she has, and we just fine with that.

Genre:

Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Anal

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.35 GiB
Lenght: 37 min 30 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 13, 2021 9:44 pm
Casey Calvert and Audrey Holiday (Casey Calvert takes a Holiday in Audrey Holiday's ass

screenshot

Description:

Casey Calvert works her Domme Magic on a new face. Audrey Holiday takes the slink, a fist and a giant Strap on then expels her enema all over Casey Calvert

Genre:

Lesbians, StrapOn, Anal Fisting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.98 GiB
Lenght: 55 min 20 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 14, 2021 12:44 am
Alle fünf im Arsch oder Fotze

screenshot

Description:

Achtung Männer: Hier kommen die versautesten Fotzen unter der Sonne! Sie stecken sich alles in die heissen Löcher - die Faust, den Schwanz, das Gemüse - alles muss rein, bis es brennt. Diese geilen Obersäue! Kaum zu glauben, was man hier zu sehen bekommt... Eine ganz harte Wichserei wird das! Komm und spritz mit!

Genre:

Fisting, double anal, all sex, toys, BJ

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.17 GiB
Lenght: 1 h 38 min
Type: 384p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 20, 2021 10:50 pm
Donna Flower, Isabella Clark, Sofia - Double anal fisting devil chain

screenshot

Genre:

Double Anal Fisting, Lesbians, Threesome, Prolapse (Rosebutt)

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 201 MB
Lenght: 8 min 30 s
Year: 2011

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 21, 2021 2:15 am
Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville - Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation (25.01. 2019)

screenshot

Description:

Marica Hase does as she's told and Dana DeArmond commands her to fist her ass. Dana gets her ass in the air and Marica gets to it and digs two fingers from each hand into Dana's beautiful ass and spreads her hole like a speculum. She tongue fucks Dana's ass and Dana grabs Marica's hand and jams it in there. Dana uses Marica's hand like a dildo and fucks herself with it until she cums hard with an Hitachi pressed up against her clit. In the next scene Tori Avano is next up to take a fist from Dee Williams. Dee slips in a few fingers at first and when she's knuckle deep inside Tori's asshole, Tori says she cant take any more. Tori regains composure and tells Dee to send it and soon Dee is wrist deep inside and Tori's asshole cums hard. Dee moves over to Syren De Mer and slides her whole fist inside her ass and licks Syren's pussy while she fist fucks her stretched asshole. In the next scene we have the legendary anal queen Casey Calvert completely naked on her back with her legs spread. Jenna Sativa kneels down next to her and lubes up her hand. She slowly slides it inside Casey's ass and Casey cums hard with Jenna's whole fist inside. Next up is the cute and sexy Alexa Nova who gets fisted in her yoga studio by London River. Alexa returns the favor and gets London face down and ass up. Alexa stretches London out with her fist and even gets eight fingers inside. Then Anna De Ville fists her own ass at the request of her Dom, London river who then gets her own ass fisted by Anna. For the grande finale we have Aiden Starr who has on the backs, Cheyenne Jewel and Kimberly Woods. Their legs are spread and Aiden puts a fist in each of their asses and has them both screaming, laughing and cumming from getting their asses fisted.

Genre:

Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Vibrator, Toys, Stockings, Bondage, Flogging

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 740 MB
Lenght: 1 h 7 min
Type: 540p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 21, 2021 5:40 am
Strapon Girls

screenshot

Genre:

Anal, Squirting, Lesbian, StrapOn, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 838 MB
Lenght: 22 min 45 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 21, 2021 9:05 am
Elfen FUTA Girl Girl DP

screenshot

Description:

Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

Genre:

Anal, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Creampie, Double Penetration, DP, Girl Girl, Lesbians

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.14 GiB
Lenght: 15 min 49 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 21, 2021 12:30 pm
Naughtyelle

screenshot

Description:

Naughtyelle webcam show "biggest pussy on cb history tonight and biggest squirt"

Genre:

Solo, Anal, Dildo, Big Dragon Dildos, Tentacle Dildo, Toys, Squirting, Pump, Pumping

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.17 GiB
Lenght: 54 min 0 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 21, 2021 3:55 pm
Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

screenshot

Description:

Ass stretching, Mr. Hankey Product Rating Huge anal toy Stump-n-Dump. I have just received a new sexual oddity item in the mail today. It is from Mr. Hankey and they call it the Stump-n-Dump. This monster insertion masturbation appendage of a sex toy, has got to be one of the more interesting realistic toys to date, IMHO. This One Size Giant realistic Stump-n-Dump is cast directly from Mr. Hankey's arm. The insertable length is 13.75" and Circumference near elbow is 12.50" Holy Fuck!! I begin this session by stretching my butthole with different size plugs, eggs and insertables in this Anal ride and rating video. I have always stretched my sex holes safely and responsibly as you know, so I have been taking a much needed break from anal stretching the passed few months. After almost 7 years of carefully putting hundreds of different things in my butt for my pleasure as much as yours. But now that I have gotten this monster Stump-n-Dump, I am ready to bend over and take it up the ass again with great pleasure. So watch and or join along with me, Abigail Dupree.

Genre:

Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.07 GiB
Lenght: 21 min 25 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 22, 2021 2:10 am
Sexy suit and white dong in the ass - 10/15/2017

screenshot

Description:

hkj-15.10.2017 - Sexy suit and white dong in the ass.

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 487 MB
Lenght: 8 min 13 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: