Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2021 12:18 pm
Jenna Jones - A Gimp's Reward (23.11.2018)

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Jenna has transformed her slave into a helpless leather gimp. He failed as a human and hopefully will become a much better slave now that every choice has been taken away from him. Miss Jenna is pleased with his 1st week of training as her obedient gimp and rewards him with a slow, teasing orgasm. What he doesn't know is Jenna has one more special reward in store and makes him lick and suck off every last drop of cum from her hands.

Genre:

Femdom, Handjobs, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 882 MB
Lenght: 10 min 23 s
Year: 2018
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 22, 2021 3:43 pm
Mistress Helix (Losers Get Ruined

screenshot

Description:

Having had an annoying MMA-type brother all my life, I've learned real technique. This is competitive and not fantasy wrestling. (Yes, I'm amazing.)
I'll make you tap multiple times. And make you go bye-byes too! Then I'll hog-cuff you. And ruin your loser dick with equal skill don't MESS WITH ME! Holds include headlock, crazy reverse-headlock flip, headscissor, bodyscissor, and humiliating orgasm ruin.

Genre:

Femdom, Tease & Denial, Handjob, Pantyhose, Ruined Orgasm

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 335 MB
Lenght: 11 min 18 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 22, 2021 7:08 pm
Olivia Austin - Full Metal Chastity

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Chastity, Teasing, Balls Lick, Latex, Ruined Orgasm

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 270 MB
Lenght: 8 min 9 s
Year: 2015
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 22, 2021 10:33 pm
Sablique Von Lux (Interactive Amazon Experience POV

screenshot

Description:

Amazon Goddess Sablique stands over your puny self at 6 feet tall while dragging you into her dungeon for a personal slave experience! If you are a good subby pet and want to be allowed to cum in front of your Goddess you will obey and follow her every command. Don't disobey or it's back in the cage with no release for another month!

Genre:

Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Solo

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 650 MB
Lenght: 8 min 0 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 23, 2021 1:58 am
Mistress Helix (Mine, Mine

screenshot

Description:

Feet, legs, pantyhose. Mine. Look in my eyes. Mine. Chastity. Mine. See what happens when I am as single-minded as you are.

Genre:

Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Handjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 254 MB
Lenght: 10 min 50 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 23, 2021 8:48 am
Lucid Lavender - I Challenge You To Not Cum (11/13/2020)

screenshot

Description:

Filmed in real time once the contest starts (multiple cameras, but continuous shot).
20 minutes from start to finish. Really "control" that orgasm like you say you can.
If you can, half-tribute for this and all sessions. If you can't resist, I get a tip.
Not a showy clip, because boy is going inward (or something) to find his place of strength (or something),
but truly we are two people with opposing goals and the stakes are real.
(Without spoiling the ending at all, I will say I was happy with the clip. Yes, it was a happy ending. It came out really well.)

Genre:

Femdom, Bondage, Pantyhose / Nylon, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 673 MB
Lenght: 13 min 41 s
Year: 2020

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 23, 2021 12:13 pm
CFNM - Waiter Tasting

screenshot

Description:

Two girls, frustrated at a long hard day come into a restaurant for a few drinks and something to eat. Angry at the lack of selection they decide to take it out on their waiter. Pouncing on him they throw him to the chair and have a little fun. Force feeding him they then strip him naked and start a set that will blow you away.
Back with the gang from CFNM's 'Waiter Tasting' we join just as things are getting steamy. The waiter, arms behind his back and unable to resist, is pinched and slapped by these two women. Wincing and moaning will get him nowhere as it only encourages the fully clothed girls to go harder. Finally blindfolded, his clothes are removed and his cock is sucked to erection setting up some hot action to come.
In the exciting third part of the new CFNM film, Waiter Tasting things have hit a fever pitch. As our guy is sucked hard he is then blindfolded and the skinny end of a champagne bottle is squeezed between his fleshy ass cheeks. Moaning and unable to resist he is then put on the spit by our two girls with their strap on dildos.
As this movie reaches its climax things have reached a fever pitch. As one end of our waiter is fucked in the ass with a strap on dildo, his mouth is drilled with another. Each girl shows no mercy and revel in their abuse of power before sitting this guy down and **** him to have an orgasm.

Genre:

Strapon, Blowjob, Handjob

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.32 GiB
Lenght: 52 min 14 s
Year: 2012

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 23, 2021 3:38 pm
Mistress Mandy Marx (Why I Like Small Cocks

screenshot

Description:

You can tell by my insights that I'm not joking, nor inexperienced. I tell the truth! And if me telling the truth comprises a super hot fetish video then even better because I believe in multi-tasking. If you have a little dick or humiliation fetish (and in my experience these are one in the same), I bet I'll be your new favorite. I just saw that Small Penis Worship is a category. That cracks me up.

Genre:

Femdom, Blonde, Pantyhose, Brat Girls, Solo

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 214 MB
Lenght: 8 min 47 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 23, 2021 7:03 pm
Ash Hollywood - Once again, She **** To Cunnilingus

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Facesitting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 265 MB
Lenght: 8 min 49 s
Year: 2013

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 24, 2021 1:53 am
Chloe & amp; Lizzy (Whores Face Washed in Toilet Extreme Cruel Humiliation

screenshot

Description:

Lizzy is putting on some lipstick when Chloe enters the bathroom. Chloe feels that Lizzy should not be wasting her time trying to look pretty with makeup. She points out everything wrong with Lizzy's appearance. Chloe not only assesses all of Lizzy's flaws, she takes a marker and writes them on her body. Lizzy is very upset by Chloe's extreme cruelty and starts to cry. Chloe decides to help Lizzy out by washing her pathetic attempt to wear makeup off her face. She makes Lizzy kneel and puts her head in the toilet. Chloe holds Lizzy's head under the water with her foot. Lizzy sobs with her head in the bowl. Chloe isn't satisfied that Lizzy's face is clean enough. She holds Lizzy's head in the water of the toilet bowl a second time. Then, she kicks Lizzy out of the bathroom. Lizzy is still crying, so Chloe yells at her to toughen up. Then, Chloe takes over the bathroom mirror, so she can do her own makeup. This clip includes a bonus highlight of Lizzy and Natalya in "Trains Her Whore to Suck Cock."

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Toilet Swirly

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 513 MB
Lenght: 6 min 40 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 24, 2021 5:18 am
Alexis Fawx - Full Movie

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon, Punishment, MILF

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.85 GiB
Lenght: 21 min 48 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 24, 2021 8:43 am
Temptation

screenshot

Description:

Stylized setting, big-breasted woman is fondled and groped by a trio of female dandies. Macho men in corsets and high heels play with Alysha Laine according to the rules of the sexually-dominant art. AlexD is experiencing a sensual, pleasurable daydream with the lovely Katya in the blazing summer, while Miss Eve makes use of a very familiar object given as a reward. Stylized play in the sexual arts with big-breasted women, lots of latex and slick, hot action.

Genre:

Sadism & Masochism, Femdom, LezDom, Fetish, Foot, Dildo, Spanking, Humilation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 813 MB
Lenght: 1 h 31 min
Type: 540p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 24, 2021 12:08 pm
Helena Locke - Helena Locke and Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked (09/25/2018)

screenshot

Description:

Hired for a photoshoot, Helena Locke and Tony Orlando are both dressed in tight shiny latex. The photographer snaps pictures as they portray the roles of Dominatrix and Submissive. Tony, head-to-toe in all black latex has his hands tied to a St. Andrew's Cross. Helena Locke, dressed in a sexy blue and black latex outfit, holds a thick chain attached to Tony's neck. When the photographer takes a long break, Helena takes advantage of Tony's predicament and indulges in a little play session for real. She teases his cock and rubs it through his latex pants. Helena heads over to the table full of toys and grabs the leather flogger. She flogs his body and sticks her hand down his throat. She pulls down Tony's latex pants, grabs his balls and tells him that it looks like his tiny male brain. Helena slaps his dick with her hand and then with the flogger. She teases his cock with her mouth then bites down hard. After that, Helena goes to the table again and returns to Tony with a leather "balls gag". Instead of attaching the belt around someones head who is then supposed to be gagged by the balls, Helena adds weights to it and turns it into a ball stretcher. She kicks the weights with her latex boots and they swing like a pendulum. Helena rubs her bare ass on Tony's pathetic cock and gets it dripping with precum. In the next scene, Tony is stripped naked and tied face down with rope, to a leather stool. A spreader-bar keeps his legs apart and a ball gag keeps his mouth quiet. Helena enters his ass with her huge strap on and fucks it well. She grabs the Fucksall and with a big lubed up dildo at the end of it, she slides it in his ass and pulls the trigger. Tony's eyes get big as he gets his ass rammed harder and faster than he ever has before. Then Helena gets a glove and shoves her whole fist in Tony's ass. In the final scene, Helena lounges on a leather bench while she makes Tony watch her get fucked by a fucking-machine. She tells him to get on the floor and lick her feet while she gets fucked. Tony deep throats her foot and licks all her toes while he watches her climax from getting machine-fucked. Tony cums on her feet and she makes him lick it off.

Genre:

Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Feet, Latex, Flogging, Fuck Machine, Anal Fisting, CBT, Dildo, Ball Gag

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.93 GiB
Lenght: 53 min 55 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 24, 2021 3:33 pm
Naomi's Foot JOI

screenshot

Description:

Princess Naomi has the most beautiful feet, they would make any man submit. She wiggles her toes and instructs you to touch yourself

Genre:

Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 817 MB
Lenght: 11 min 12 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Dec 24, 2021 6:58 pm
Molly Jane in Super Molly vs Super Man - Fucking Kryptonite

screenshot

Description:

Super Molly shows him a strap-on kryptonite cock and slaps it on his face. "This is going in your sweet ass" she tells him, putting it on. She makes him suck it like a slut, destroying his face with her cock. He looks at it with disgust as he's **** to suck and have it rammed down his throat. "Say my name!" she yells pushing her cock deep into his ass. "You super bitch!" he yells back with his last bit of strength. She works her cock back and forth, burning his ass with the cock. "Please stop, it's me" The kryptonite deep inside him removes what's left of his strength and he falls , permanently. "So long Super Man" Molly says. She lays over his defeated body and masturbates, feeling her power over him. She cums so intensely. Cat Woman was the highest bidder for Super Man's balls, so she snips them off and ships them. Marking the end of Super Man.

Genre:

strapon, femdom

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 313 MB
Lenght: 10 min 9 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK: