Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 13, 2022 7:39 am
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart (Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy

screenshot

Description:

Femdom is a woman's goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man's existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence. Lance Hart and I are friends, but let's face it, he's still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!

Genre:

Femdom, Humiliation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 536 MB
Lenght: 48 min 54 s
Year: 2015
Type: 540p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 14, 2022 2:19 am
Eva (aka Eve Fox)

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 517 MB
Lenght: 24 min 52 s
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 14, 2022 9:47 am
Sissy Orgasm Trainer

screenshot

Description:

Today is the last time you will orgasm as a man as Mistress Annie is about to transform you into her perfect little sissy slut. It's a good thing you are already on your knees as you will be spending most of your time right there sucking lots and lots of cock. German Mistress Annie will not take no for an answer even if you are hesitant about becoming the slutty girl of your fantasies. She is a young, strict Mistress who knows your life will be much happier kept as a sissy girl for her entertainment. Time to burn every last one of your ugly boy clothes as she has just the right sissy outfit that perfectly fits a bitch like you. Now stay on your knees where a good sissy belongs and show her that sissy clit stick. Mistress Annie will instruct you on just how to stroke and play with it one last time before it's locked up for good.

Genre:

Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 784 MB
Lenght: 10 min 45 s
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 14, 2022 5:15 pm
SELENA

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Strapon, Humilation,

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 209 MB
Lenght: 12 min 35 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 14, 2022 8:59 pm
Edyn Blair & amp; Pristine Edge - Do You Like Being My Good Girl?

screenshot

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 75.8 MB
Lenght: 4 min 11 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 15, 2022 12:43 am
Tiffany (17.07.15)

screenshot

Description:

The humiliation that this bossy beauty's husband is exposed to just can't get any worse. She keeps bringing her fuck buddies to their place and banging them right in front of his eyes! They even do it on top of him, using him as some dirty mattress or something! Still, he can't say or do anything about it because he knows his slutty wife will leave him the very moment he starts complaining. And he loves her too much to afford it! After all, she even treats him to her pussy every now and then, allowing him to lick her dry before and after sex with her bull.

Genre:

Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Humilating

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 416 MB
Lenght: 14 min 33 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 15, 2022 4:27 am
Lenna Lux - Pussy for a Pussy (23.05.2019)

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future. Just because she denies her slave the right to cum though doesn't mean she will ever deny her pussy from constant attention. Her slave is ready to serve and please as he has been trained to lick her cunt with extreme precision. Mistress Lenna orders the pussy boy to do what he does best and starts licking and worshipping her sweet young holes. All the orgasms for Mistress Lenna but never a single release for the bitch boy on his knees locked in chastity.

Genre:

Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Pussy Worship

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 999 MB
Lenght: 13 min 33 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 15, 2022 8:11 am
POV Cuckold # 17 - Eva Notty

screenshot

Description:

Eva tells you that she`s going to go out and fuck other men. Better men with bigger cocks. She can barely feel your tiny pecker when it`s in her. She need 9 inches or more. A MERCY BLOWJOB and a PITY FUCK is all you can expect from her. She VERBALLY HUMILATES you even as she sucks and fucks you. She wraps her giant boobs around your tiny member for an unbelievable TIT FUCK. When you`re hard as steel she climbs on top of you and slides it into her steamy pussy. You try to protest, but her grinding and bouncing on your cock soon has you promising her anything. Including sucking out the cum of better men from her pussy. But no cumming for you!

Genre:

Pov, Fetish, Domination, Femdom, Cuckold

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 541 MB
Lenght: 57 min 44 s
Year: 2013
Type: 480p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 15, 2022 11:55 am
Lola Mello - Drink All Pee Direct From My Pussy !!

screenshot

Genre:

Lezdom, Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Piss Drink, Pussy Worship And Lick

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.54 GiB
Lenght: 33 min 25 s
Year: 20??

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 15, 2022 3:39 pm
Anal Cum Extraction

screenshot

Description:

Mistress Bunny Colby has decided to take her rubber slut's slave training to the next level with his orgasms. He will no longer be allowed to cum from his dick getting stroked as she wants her slaves to achieve orgasms only by anal pleasure. Before he can achieve that level of success he is must first understand what a prostate orgasm feels like and Mistress Bunny has the perfect toy to use. Just this once she will allow his cock stroked as she milks his g-spot with her steel wand leaving him breathless. No cum every goes to waste as she scoops it all back on the anal wand and shoves it all in his ass where cum loads belong. He is now a hands-free bitch and will only cum by his ass getting fucked and filled.

Genre:

Femdom, Anal Play, Handjobs, Bondage, Toys, Prostate Stimulation, Gloves, **** Orgasm, Hooded

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 928 MB
Lenght: 12 min 43 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 16, 2022 6:35 am
Beating the horny boy

screenshot

Description:

Lady Sidney and her girl friend are really beating the out of this slave. They tear off his pants and beat the balls like crazy. They tie the balls up to
make it even more painful when they beat and kick the exposed nuts sadistically and merciless.

Genre:

FemDom, Ballbusting

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 283 MB
Lenght: 12 min 49 s
Year: 2010

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 16, 2022 10:19 am
Lesson # 253 - Nina Hartley Shares Her Toys (March 22nd, 2017)

screenshot

Description:

Nina Hartley fans, you know I love to share, but can you believe I'd let my girlfriends down into the dungeon when my human fuck toy is on display? Well if you can't, all I have to say is, seeing is believing! He's here to serve for my pleasure... and hers... and also hers, in this 18 minute scene that ends with two of us fingering his asshole at once!

Genre:

Strapon, Female Domination

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.06 GiB
Lenght: 18 min 45 s
Year: 2017

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 16, 2022 2:03 pm
Your Cock is Mine!

screenshot

Description:

Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only. Miss Red has him tied down and helpless to give him a taste of his own medicine so she can use his cock exactly the way she wants. She has a very heavy sexual appetite as she fucks his dildo face then rides his cock for multiple orgasms. Miss Red loves having a big, helpless cock at her complete disposal to use as much she desires. This will now be the only way they fuck leaving him always denied and constantly wanting more!

Genre:

Femdom, Hardcore, Dildo, FaceSitting, BDSM, Bondage

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 894 MB
Lenght: 12 min 36 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 16, 2022 5:47 pm
Alexis Fawx - Strap On Fucking (11-09-2015)

screenshot

Genre:

Femdom, Anal, StrapOn, Humiliation, Fetish

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 942 MB
Lenght: 6 min 13 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Feb 16, 2022 9:31 pm
Ezada (Mind control through orgasm control

screenshot

Description:

Once, this was just a man with submissive tendencies. Tendencies that he came to Me to explore, out of curiosity. And he made the mistake of giving Me control over his orgasms, not knowing that this meant he gave Me control over his mind. His cock is always locked, and the key is in My possession. Now he is exactly like a mindless robot, ready to execute My every order, just to be allowed to come to Me at the end of the week for a ruined orgasm, that he became addicted to. He would like, of course, to feel more, a real orgasm, and he's always trying to deceive Me when he's close to cum, hoping I will not stop in time. But I always do, as I know him better than he does. After all, it's just a cock. As time goes by, his addiction to Me is becoming stronger and stronger, as does My power over him, so now I am able to ruin not only one of his orgasms, and not two, but all three in a row.

Genre:

Female Domination, Leather , Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, **** Ejaculations, Mind Fuck, FemDom

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 314 MB
Lenght: 14 min 3 s

DOWNLOAD LINK: