Author
hlioneta
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2022 7:44 pm
Skylar Snow (Newbie Skylar Snow Endures and Indulges

screenshot

Description:

Introducing Skylar Snow, a brand new strawberry-blonde busty babe here for the first time on The Training of O and here at Kink.com. Skylar Snow is not here to pretend for the camera, she’s here to endure a very real kinky BDSM experience. She'd like to be a sex slave, find her limits and completely submit to James Mogul with the help of Small Hands and his big cock. We start with Skylar standing naked in high heels with her mouth gagged, hands bound above her head, and her legs tied together with rope around a vibrator smashed against her pussy. Small Hands applies nipple clamps to Skylar's big natural tits and we don’t hear a peep from her so he hangs three weights to the clamp's chain and still nothing. James then begins flogging Skylar's beautiful big ass and sweaty back, delivering great thuds that aren't reciprocated with any screams, whimpers, or thank-yous. James tells Skylar she's too damn quiet and it's a weakness of hers that they'll soon work on. Skylar tells James that he'll have to make her scream. Inspired by Skylar's response, James kicks it up a notch and gives Small Hands a flogger and they both get to work on Skylar's back and thick round ass until she screams for mercy. In the next scene, Skylar is on her knees, tits bound with rope, her wrists tied just below leaving her hands free to hold, present, and jiggle those tits. Skylar holds her tits as they get flogged over and over with the stinging tips of the leather. James then puts a clothespin on each protruding nipple, ties a string to the clothespins and pulls her tits around, leading her to Small Hand's cock so that she can get her mouth used and her throat fucked. Next we find Skylar's arms securely bound behind her back in a labyrinth of rope bondage. After a few zaps of the zapper right on her clit, it’s face down ass up with a big black boot in her back and a big fat dick in her pussy just pounding it like an anvil with an awesome POV angle to make it seem like the viewer is doing the fucking. They flip her over and James zaps her tits and clit while Small Hands stuffs her pussy one more time until its left squirting and gaped and then Small Hands blows a fat load all over her smiling face.

Genre:

Rough Sex, Deep Throating, Anal, Hardcore, BDSM

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 712 MB
Lenght: 1 h 4 min
Year: 2017
Type: 540p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 14, 2022 11:09 pm
The pear

screenshot

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 914 MB
Lenght: 47 min 10 s
Year: Nov 13, 2012
Type: 720p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 2:35 am
Lomp`s Court - Case 10

screenshot

Genre:

BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.69 GiB
Lenght: 51 min 57 s
Year: 2017
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 5:59 am
screenshot

Description:

Gorgeous red-head submissive pain slut Amarna Miller wants to be tied up and flogged before you fuck her, but she does not understand why. Amarna learns the connection between her masochism and her pussy in this opening day of slave training. A devastating inverted blowjob covers the trainees face in spit and drool. Then a strict strappado fuck with hard nipple clamp play. Her tits bounce painfully as her pussy is rammed. A painful rope suspension tests the depth of her tolerance, and she is finished off with a rough sex scene that leaves her exhausted, delighted, and covered in come.

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.89 GiB
Lenght: 53 min 2 s
Year: 2015

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 9:24 am
Sarah Jessie (The Fixer

screenshot

Description:

When an ambitious paparazzi reporter breaks the wrong story, the Fixer pays her a visit to teach her the ins and outs of the news game.
Sarah Jesse is a blazing hot reporter who gets a tip about an election fraud conspiracy. She goes public with her story, linking Madam Candidate to bribery, and Seth Gamble is called in to get the errant reporter under control. Sarah resists Seth's control and makes him earn his money till she finally submits to his bondage, BDSM and hard core rough sex.

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, All Sex

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.39 GiB
Lenght: 39 min 4 s
Year: 2016

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 12:50 pm
Asian Goddess Gaia Rough Sex

screenshot

Genre:

All Sex

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 737 MB
Lenght: 28 min 14 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 4:15 pm
ORGASMAGEDDON

screenshot

Description:

ORGASMAGEDDON: 30mins in, both girls are lying in gallons of their own squirt. Neither girl can remember English, utterly gone.. but still cumming!

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 522 MB
Lenght: 14 min 13 s
Year: 2011

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 7:40 pm
Creep Keep

screenshot

Description:

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is **** into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere. This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent! I am famished and thirsty - clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond force, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant - I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it. This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.

Genre:

BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.97 GiB
Lenght: 55 min 38 s
Type: 1080p

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 15, 2022 11:05 pm
MILF of the Year India Summer!

screenshot

Description:

Gorgeous MILF India Summer in the tightest, most inescapable orgasms on the web!

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Squirt, MILF, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.53 GiB
Lenght: 42 min 45 s
Year: 2014

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 16, 2022 2:30 am
Jasmine Jae - The Gangster's Wife (31.05.2019)

screenshot

Description:

Wearing an orange minidress with no panties, the gorgeous Jasmine Jae digs up her dead husband's jars full of money in her front yard. Hitman Tommy Pistol hides in the distance and waits for her to go inside. Tommy sneaks up behind Jasmine as she's counting her money, but when Jasmine sees Tommy's reflection in the cookware, she turns around quick and hits him in the head with a frying pan. She handcuffs Tommy to a wooden table and wakes him up. She asks who sent him but Tommy quickly grabs the gun away from her and makes Jasmine free him from the handcuffs. Tommy puts the handcuffs on Jasmine behind her back, and makes her beg him to suck his cock. Jasmine begs ad begs and so Tommy shoves his whole cock down her throat, including the balls. He face-fucks Jasmine until she's covered in her own drool which he uses to rub her shaved pierced pussy with. He takes off his belt and whips her repeatedly on her sensitive clit. Next Tommy ties Jasmine's ankles together and her wrists together in doggie style. with a ball-gag in her mouth. He spanks and flogs her perfect, sinks his cock deep into her tight pussy, and fucks it deep hard and fast. He attaches nipple clamps to her big beautiful tits and then fucks her in her tight round ass. Tommy flips her over onto her back with her legs spread and ties up her legs and tits with rope. He crops her feet and pussy. Tommy then fucks her ass and pussy some more and torments her clit with a strong vibrating Hitachi. Tommy cums in her mouth. asks for a shovel, and then leaves her there tied up to steal all of her jars of money.

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Pussy Licking, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.99 GiB
Lenght: 55 min 32 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 16, 2022 5:55 am
Yhivi Tied to Box and Fucked From Both Ends By Couple!

screenshot

Description:

: The Second Part Of Yhivi's Live BaRS Show!
:

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Strap on, All sex

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 624 MB
Lenght: 11 min 26 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 16, 2022 12:45 pm
Curious Obsession 2 - Ch. 6 (E0738)

screenshot

Description:

Randy finds herself tied tightly on her knees. A vibrator's been tied between her legs. Angela enters wearing a large pink strap-on dildo and carrying a remote control for the vibrator. She teases and torments Randy. The remote allows her to turn the intensity of the vibrator up and down making Randy anxiously wait for the dildo to enter her mouth. Angela turns on the vibrator and then makes Randy suck her cock as she plays with the controls. Randy is brought to orgasm over and over again while sucking Angela's dildo. Angela relishes in Randy's tormented orgasms.

Genre:

Bondage, Fetish, AllGirl, Toys, Nylon

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 276 MB
Lenght: 9 min 45 s

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 16, 2022 4:10 pm
Syren De Mer & amp; Skylar snow

screenshot

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Incest, Big Tits, MILF, Anal

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 102 MB
Lenght: 2 min 30 s
Year: 2018

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 16, 2022 7:35 pm
Virtual Sex Fantasy

screenshot

Description:

In the not so distant future, there will be virtual reality games that allow the player to explore their fantasies in a simulated environment. Rilynn Rae plays her first game and experiences a forbidden reality of sexual punishment, deep throat, orgasms, strict bondage and rough sex. The more cruel and intense her captor is, the more excited she gets, knowing that no harm will actually be done to her in this safe, controlled environment.

Genre:

BDSM, Submission, Domination, Hardcore

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 805 MB
Lenght: 1 h 7 min
Year: 2013

DOWNLOAD LINK:
hlioneta
Added: Jan 17, 2022 2:25 am
Training a College Slut to be a Cock Slave, Day One

screenshot

Description:

Sexy Dallas Blaze has allot to learn about BDSM and sex. In fact I have my doubts about this little slut wannabe making it through four days of slave training. But I reserve judgement until she has had a chance to perform.
I start with a simple assessment by putting her into a tough little predicament suspension and grilling her on what she thinks she is doing in my basement. She has no idea, but before the end of the scene we have at least one Training Goal and a Rule in place.
She has a pretty mouth. Especially when it is all stretched out across a big thick cock. I make her lick it, kiss it, suck it and swallow it till she knows how to do it just the way I like it. Then I make her bounce that fine ass up and down on that cock till she can't stand up anymore. Now, tell us what you learned, Miss Blaze.

Genre:

BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Oral, All Sex

Thumbnails:

screenshot

Video Properties :

Size : 1.74 GiB
Lenght: 49 min 17 s
Year: 2013

DOWNLOAD LINK: