Author
Nordickan
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 29, 2023 8:42 am
redheads share halloween thriller, 28.10.2023

screenshot

stunning redhead katy rose is alone in her bedroom watching a scary movie when her sexy girlfriend, clemence audiard, sneaks under the bedcovers and jumps out at katy. the fiery lesbians share a passionate kiss, and then flame-haired beauty clemence licks katy's perky tits before moving down to her trimmed pussy. afterwards, the horny pair do some scissoring on the bed, and then it's katy's turn to eat out clemence's juicy hole.

cute lesbians, kissing, pussy licking, masturbation, orgasm, redhead, red panties, natural soft boobs, long hair

Fileinfo: redheads share halloween thriller, 28.10.2023.mp4, 887.03 MB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:24:44, 4806 Kbps, avc1, 25.000 fps
Audio: 201 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/d8c4e3ca013ae/redheads_share_halloween_thriller_28.10.2023.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 29, 2023 11:06 am
lilly bell, charlotte sins, nasty last massage, 27.10.2023

screenshot

cardinal masseuses, lilly ring and city impiety, are windup consume their kneading parlour representing great. because they won't be needing the rub furnishing anymore, they decide to present the article single remain cheer close to adoring a smutty and provocative rub-down assembly of their have. they breakout away the kneading lubricant and sultrily massage it each above everyone additional's bare reasons earlier forming great operate of the manipulation brace to rise their hips. they decide to create affairs all the more smuttier close to break away the lash-on to present everyone additional a cheerful conclusion -- single that all the more cover any anal!

anal trouncing, pretty tribades, whip-on, rub-down, adolescent, petting, pussy trouncing, onanism, vibrator, climax

Fileinfo: lilly bell, charlotte sins, nasty last massage, 27.10.2023.mp4, 1.32 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:38:06, 4779 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 192 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/6c859165e75d0/lilly_bell_charlotte_sins_nasty_last_massage_27.10.2023.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 29, 2023 1:31 pm
kit mercer, kayla paige, lily larimar, she's my darling girl

screenshot

blonde, big tits, threesome, small tits, rim job, fingering, teen, milf & mature, older / younger, pussy licking

Fileinfo: kit mercer, kayla paige, lily larimar, she's my darling girl.mp4, 1.31 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:37:41, 4782 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/9a16a6e6b34b4/kit_mercer_kayla_paige_lily_larimar_shes_my_darling_girl.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 29, 2023 3:55 pm
eve sweet & jo, my house guests, episode 4

screenshot

cute blonde jo is sunbathing by the pool, as episode four of sandra shine's hot lesbian series "my house guests" begins. meanwhile gorgeous brunette eve sweet wakes up and leaves her girlfriend kate quinn sleeping as she strolls outside, letting her robe fall open to expose her beautiful big breasts. she spotted jo spying on them having sex earlier, and doesn't hesitate to let her naughty hostess know the attention was welcome by kissing her passionately and caressing her slender body...

jo fondles eve's sexy curves and sucks her nipples, then lies back on the lounger as eve tugs at the strings that hold her skimpy bikini together. eve pushes jo's thighs apart and starts to lick her shaved pussy, adding her fingers to drive her to a mind-blowing orgasm. now eve straddles jo's pretty face and grinds breathlessly before flipping onto her back so jo can eat her pussy to a blissful climax.

girl/girl, cute lesbians, brunette, blonde, shaved pussy, cunnilingus, face sitting, fingering, natural tits, kissing, outdoors

Fileinfo: eve sweet & jo, my house guests, episode 4.mp4, 1.38 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:24:47, 8000 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 96 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/8e37ed1d7f98c/eve_sweet__jo_my_house_guests_episode_4.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:20 pm
ariel x, cory chase, who needs a husband

screenshot

ariel (ariel x) visits her friend cory (chase) and is shocked to see her watching tv on the couch, her apartment a total mess. cory's absorbed with seeing 22-year-old brittney, an exotic beauty on tv delivering morning newscast. "she stole my husband. she stole my life. she fucking replaced me!", cory declares. her husband, the star reporter of channel 3, sits and smiles as the beautiful brittney reports the news. cory seethes, brittney is everything she's not. why did life have to be so cruel?

ariel tries to restore her friend's confidence, even though her husband has left her after 20 years of marriage, dropping her for his young co-anchor on the tv news.. "no one can replace you. a nice warm bath is what you need", ariel says after taking a sniff at her friend's unkempt hairdo. with cory still complaining how brittney has ruined her life, ariel decides that what they need right away is to go to the beach, then have dinner at a fancy restaurant and spend the night out dancing, all expenses on hubby's credit card. but first things first -cory's still wearing her husband's t-shirt (still nostalgic about him) -that's got to go.

that night, the women return to the apartment all animated, with cory excited about a girl she met at the club and danced with, who gave cory her phone number. "do i want to date a woman? i'm going crazy!", cory innocently asks ariel. "that's something you should have thought about before you went to a lesbian bar", ariel responds with a smile. "i don't think she texted me back because i may have offended her", cory concedes. "how?", asks ariel. "on the dance floor she tried to kiss me, and i turned my cheek. i wanted to kiss her, but i didn't know how", cory recalls.

ariel offers to teach her, and gently kisses cory on the lips, and soon the two friends are french kissing. "you're the most beautiful woman i've had the pleasure of kissing", ariel whispers to her. cory is flattered and excited, and asks her pal to keep kissing her, but all over her body. they both undress, and soon cory has abandoned herself completely to the experienced ariel. watch the sensual scene unfold as friends become lovers...

girl/girl, cute lesbians, tribadism, fingering, cunnilingus, facesitting, big tits, kissing, foot fetish, sexy milf

Fileinfo: ariel x, cory chase, who needs a husband.mp4, 1.48 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:39:45, 5200 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 115 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/5875654041735/ariel_x_cory_chase_who_needs_a_husband.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 29, 2023 8:43 pm
a coco lovelock demi hawks slutty stepsis costume party

screenshot

adorable playful teen stepsisters coco lovelock and demi hawks have a master plan of wearing the sluttiest halloween costumes to the party tonite to get all the boys and it all starts with a slutty fashion show first! as the fun grew more intense in the girls bedroom, hands on and now both with wet soaked panties, they could not help but have a taste of their sweet pink pussies that will be on the midnight prowl this hallowed eve!

cute lesbians, young, kissing, pussy licking, masturbation, vibrator, orgasm, long nails, natural soft boobs, blondes

Fileinfo: a coco lovelock demi hawks slutty stepsis costume party.mp4, 2.52 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:29:56, 11915 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 125 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/27c8f672a2797/a_coco_lovelock_demi_hawks_slutty_stepsis_costume_party.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 30, 2023 1:31 am
ember snow, kenna james, wrong room 02

screenshot

asian, bdsm, big tits, lesbian, rimming, wax, 1080p, blue eyes, orgasm, long nails, busty teens, blonde, brunette

Fileinfo: ember snow, kenna james, wrong room 02.mp4, 2.05 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:35:21, 8000 Kbps, avc1, 30.000 fps
Audio: 319 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/9218874e92512/ember_snow_kenna_james_wrong_room_02.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 30, 2023 9:30 pm
spanish squirting grannies, 28.10.2023

screenshot

yelana vara, mary borbosita aka mavi burbujita

cute lesbians, sexy milf, big soft tits, kissing, pussy licking, masturbation, orgasm, outdoor, anal licking, blonde, brunette, wet sex

Fileinfo: spanish squirting grannies, 28.10.2023.mp4, 932.69 MB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:12:49, 9967 Kbps, avc1, 25.000 fps

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/98b6a43c01237/spanish_squirting_grannies_28.10.2023.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 30, 2023 11:54 pm
no such thing as too much, 29.10.2023

screenshot

lauren phillips, bella rolland

cute lesbians, sexy milf, big soft tits, big ass, kissing, pussy licking, rimming, masturbation, orgasm

Fileinfo: no such thing as too much, 29.10.2023.mp4, 1.56 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:36:12, 5959 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/75d25a51e0f8f/no_such_thing_as_too_much_29.10.2023.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 31, 2023 2:18 am
ariella ferrera & ava devine & jazmyne day

screenshot

anal fisting, asian, ass to mouth (atm), big ass, big tits, bimbo, dildo, enormous, fake boobs, latina, cute lesbians, masturbation, mature milf

Fileinfo: ariella ferrera & ava devine & jazmyne day.mp4, 735.06 MB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:16:39, 6003 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 160 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/e596d5d25bb8b/ariella_ferrera__ava_devine__jazmyne_day.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 31, 2023 4:41 am
kimmy kimm, nicole kitt, rachel rivers, sophia, five stars

screenshot

rachel (rivers) is waiting for her girlfriend (sophia burns) to pick her up, but gets a rideshare lift instead, with the driver (nicole kitt) seriously flirting with her, meanwhile, sophia is easily seduced by her roommate kimmy (kimm), who has been carrying on with her behind rachel's back.

there is no shortage of orgasms with the roommates' quickie, but they are barely finished and not even dressed when nicole's car pulls into their driveway to deposit passenger rachel. rachel says "five stars" as she gets out of the rideshare and compliments nicole on the ride. in fact, she wants to get another ride from her, and gets the pretty driver to leave her personal cell phone number.

rachel catches the girls still naked on the bed, and kimmy tries to explain, but sophia lamely blurts out: "it's nothing -i know it looks bad, kimmy and i were just checking for melanoma". but kimmy interjects "the truth", announcing: "sophia and i are in love. we never meant to hurt you, but this was something that just happened when you were away on one of your trips". rachel is shocked when the naughty duo admits they've been carrying on together in her house for 18 months! understandably, rachel immediately throws both of them out. second half of the show begins with nicole visiting rachel's home, returning the purse her sexy passenger left in the rideshare car. rachel spontaneously invites her on a date, and when they return, she invites nicole "to stay a while for a little nightcap" (hint, hint). nicole briefly plays hard to get, but a kiss convinces her otherwise, and soon they're making out on the couch. watch the hot sex scene on the rebound unfold...

cute lesbians, sexy brunette, ir interracial, cunnilingus, natural soft boobs, small tits, kissing, facesitting, homewrecker, romance

Fileinfo: kimmy kimm, nicole kitt, rachel rivers, sophia, five stars.mp4, 2.39 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 01:02:24, 5369 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 105 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/7f8bab615a347/kimmy_kimm_nicole_kitt_rachel_rivers_sophia_five_stars.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 31, 2023 7:04 am
lesbian brunettes cook up oral masturbation in the kitchen

screenshot

niki crimson, lily douce

imagine walking into your local dinner and finding those two hotties going at it in the kitchen. spread eagle on the counter with her wet juicy pussy getting stuffed with fingers and pierced tongue 20 minutes of great girl-girl action from lily & niki!

2021-08-19, girl/girl, cute lesbians, sexy milf, teen, toys, 2160p, fishnet stockings, sex in socks, small nipples, orgasm, perfect ass

Fileinfo: lesbian brunettes cook up oral masturbation in the kitchen.m4v, 2.39 GB
Video: 4096x2304, 00:21:12, 16000 Kbps, avc1, 29.970 fps
Audio: 160 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/02f5e3e924ecc/lesbian_brunettes_cook_up_oral_masturbation_in_the_kitchen.m4v
Nordickan
Added: Oct 31, 2023 9:28 am
holy matri moly baited bride, 04.11.2021

screenshot

april o'neil, whitney wright, bella rolland

brunette, big soft tits, threesome, natural tits, rim job, fingering, 69, pussy licking, hairy pussy, facesitting, tribbing, ass licking, cute lesbians, vignettes

Fileinfo: holy matri moly baited bride, 04.11.2021.mp4, 1.6 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:50:07, 4356 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/e89bad972a8a8/holy_matri_moly_baited_bride_04.11.2021.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 31, 2023 11:53 am
kate dalia, scarlett sage, the lesson part 2

screenshot

previously, scarlett (sage) cleverly seduced her virgin step-sister leana (lovings), in return got the nerdly beauty agreeing to help her with her college studies.

now in part 2, just when the sisters have settled in for a pleasurable relationship, with benefits, there's a fly in the ointment with an unexpected visit from scarlett's bossy cousin kate (dalia), who's heard about how scarlett's grades have suddenly improved and wonders what gives. sizing up the cozy relations between the step-sisters, she wants in, and insists on having the same arrangement with leana that scarlett's established, to get help with her studies, too. she even asserts a bit of sexual blackmail, threatening to tell the sisters' parents what's been going on.

leana is just fine with sleeping with kate, having had her itch for sapphic love been activated, and craving more. now in third wheel status, scarlett surprises both her relatives, wanting to participate in what's going down next. kate still remains in the driver's seat, declaring condescendingly to scarlett: "maybe if you're lucky i'll even let you get off, too. come on girls, let's go make ourselves a little more comfortable", as she takes their hands to lead them to the bedroom.

the three of them are sitting on the bed, when scarlett plays an unexpected card from her deck. she volunteers to "pay" kate for her silence by going to bed with her cousin in place of leana. kate's reaction: "i don't want to do either of you if you're not into me. this is not supposed to feel like a transaction, it's supposed to be fun.", but she leans over and kisses scarlett anyway. scarlett is aghast, pushing her away and yelling "i hate you". leana sheepishly leaves the bedroom, causing kate to shout after her: "wait! i want you to watch". scarlett puts her foot down, declaring: "leave her out of this". "oh come on, sit down", kate says to scarlett, continuing: "maybe i can teach her something".

with leana sitting dutifully on the twin bed adjacent to theirs, the battling cousins begin kissing each other rather passionately, their differences gone for now. kate removes scarlett's jeans and begins rubbing the girl's pussy, while scarlett darts glances at her sister in an odd search for sibling solidarity. soon kate is nibbling on scarlett's nipples, then removing the panties goes down on the hapless beauty. scarlett is unable to control her orgasmic reaction. watch the dominating homewrecker do her thing as the taboo scene unfolds...

girl/girl, cute lesbians, fingering, cunnilingus, big soft tits, kissing, facesitting, homewrecker, masturbation, rimming, taboo

Fileinfo: kate dalia, scarlett sage, the lesson part 2.mp4, 1.12 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:29:24, 5321 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps
Audio: 106 Kbps, mp4a-40-2

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/b46c33dd2c36c/kate_dalia_scarlett_sage_the_lesson_part_2.mp4
Nordickan
Added: Oct 31, 2023 2:17 pm
dee williams, skye blue, over their clothes

screenshot

06.11.2021, blonde, big tits, natural soft boobs, fingering, milf & mature, 69, older / younger, pussy licking, facesitting, tribbing, cute lesbians

Fileinfo: dee williams, skye blue, over their clothes.mp4, 1.23 GB
Video: 1920x1080, 00:37:38, 4479 Kbps, avc1, 23.976 fps

screenshot

screenshot
https://k2s.cc/file/271a918b6c70a/dee_williams_skye_blue_over_their_clothes.mp4