Author
richglos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 13, 2022 3:00 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Shalina Devine - Longing For Pleasure

FileSize: 221.1 MB || Duration: 00:19:54
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 960x544 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Date: 2022
Description: Busty MILF Shalina Devine takes her shower and offered her naked clean body to her man, Raul Costa. She uses her feet to make sure he is hard before he fucks her deep in the pussy.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Shalina_Devine._Longing_For_Pleasure_Cumshot_Deepthroat_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 13, 2022 12:24 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Shalina Devine - Longing For Pleasure

FileSize: 334.3 MB || Duration: 00:19:54
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Busty MILF Shalina Devine takes her shower and offered her naked clean body to her man, Raul Costa. She uses her feet to make sure he is hard before he fucks her deep in the pussy.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Shalina_Devine._Longing_For_Pleasure_Big_Tits_Deepthroat_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 12, 2022 11:38 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Serene Siren, Jewelz Blu - Wolf In Sheep's Clothing / 24.11.22

FileSize: 1.34 GB || Duration: 00:46:08
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Serene Siren, Jewelz Blu
Description: Two girlfriends, Kaylee (Alison Rey) and Isabelle (Jewelz Blu), show up at a loft they are now renting together. They are excited about the move, especially since their landlady, Henrietta (Serene Siren), is also a lesbian. Henrietta greets the young women, meeting Isabelle for the first time. There are hints of attraction from Henrietta towards Isabelle.As the days go by, Kaylee and Isabelle's relationship goes through several misfortunes. First, they have to cancel their date night after Henrietta claims that the dryer malfunctioned, and shows them that Kaylee's nice clothes got all shredded. On another day, Kaylee and Isabelle are about to have sex, but have to stop when Kaylee starts to feel unwell, realizing that she's having an allergic reaction. Days later, Kaylee and Isabelle are hanging out when Kaylee gets an angry phone call from her parent, who is upset to have just found out through an unknown source that Kaylee is a lesbian.Kaylee says she'll have to go talk to her parent in person. Isabelle is shocked and offers to go as support, but Kaylee tells her it's best that she goes alone. Isabelle is hurt but understanding, as Kaylee leaves. Henrietta then peeks into the loft, pretending to be concerned for Isabelle. Unbeknownst to Kaylee and Isabelle, Henrietta is responsible for all their relationship woes... and now that Isabelle is alone, it's time for Henrietta to get what she wants.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Serene_Siren_pussy_eating_Big_Tits_Ass_Big_ass_Milf_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 12, 2022 8:53 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Sarah Jessie - Busty MILF Is Horny For Her Stepson'S Cock

FileSize: 1.03 GB || Duration: 00:27:56
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Tattooed MILF Sarah Jessie is a lonely housewife with a craving for cock. When Sarah's stepson comes home from college, she jumps on the opportunity to live out one of her darkest fantasies.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Sarah_Jessie._Busty_MILF_Is_Horny_For_Her_Stepson_All_Sex_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 12, 2022 3:32 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Ryan Keely - My Uncles Treat (28-11-2022)

FileSize: 1.05 GB || Duration: 00:29:13
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Ryan Keely

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Ryan_Keely_Massage_All_Sex_Gonzo_Big_Ass_Big_Tits_Hardcore_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 12, 2022 12:39 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Roxie Sinner - Roxies Fantasy Cum True (27-11-2022)

FileSize: 1.01 GB || Duration: 00:38:41
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Roxie Sinner

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Roxie_Sinner_All_Sex_Gonzo_Hardcore_Legal_Teen_Cream_Pie_Big_Tits_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 11, 2022 11:43 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Remy Lacroix - I Got Lucky With Mr LuckyPov 2 / I Cum Twice And He Shoots His Load In My Mouth

FileSize: 346.5 MB || Duration: 00:29:33
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Remy Lacroix
Date: 23.11.2022

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Remy_Lacroix_Big_Ass_Blowjob_Tattoo_Natural_Tits_SD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 11, 2022 8:59 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Reagan Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae - Making Your Own Magic / 26.11.22

FileSize: 1.36 GB || Duration: 00:41:44

screenshot

Cast: Reagan Foxx, Maya Woulfe, Alexis Tae
Description: Alexis Tae has come over to visit her best friend, Maya Woulfe, who excitedly shows her a book on spellcasting she found in the attic. Maya and Alexis flip through the book and decide to try some body-enhancement spells on each other. Maya wants to make her ass bouncier, while Alexis wants to have bigger boobs. They strip naked in order to see the effects faster, secretly checking each other out as they do.Maya casts a spell on Alexis' boobs, after which they playfully examine them to see if it worked, half-believing and half-make believing what they are doing. Alexis returns the favor and casts a spell on Maya's butt, after which they continue examining each other's bodies to see if it worked. But then Maya's stepmom, Reagan Foxx, enters the bedroom to find Alexis and Maya groping each other naked. She's surprised, but when she sees the open spellbook she understands exactly what's going on. Reagan reveals the spellbook belongs to her.Reagan explains that she used to play around with the spellbook in college, and tells the girls that they can do whatever they want with their bodies without fear of shame, but she thinks they are both perfect the way they are. Reagan also says that even though magic isn't real, the things they can learn as they go through these 'spellcasting' rituals ARE. For some people, it's just a way to connect with something different and expand one's mind a bit. Maya and Alexis are a bit disappointed that magic isn't real, revealing that they wanted to cast 'love spells' on each other. Reagan points out that since they've just admitted their feelings for each other, they don't NEED any spells. After all, 'real magic' can be created by sex and intimacy. Reagan starts guiding the girls on kissing and lovemaking, and eventually joins in to make it a truly magical threesome!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Reagan_Foxx_Teen_Brunette_Lesbian_kissing_Family_Roleplay_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 11, 2022 12:37 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Nikki Sexx - The Girl Who'll Do Anything

FileSize: 722.4 MB || Duration: 00:16:09
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Nikki Sexx
Date: 2022-11-26
Description: Dirty mouth?
Nikki Sexx is for you.
Like anal sex, Nikki?
"Yes! I love it. When I'm totally relaxed and into it, it is the strongest possible orgasm I can have. I love having my ass licked and fingered as the warm up before getting a cock balls-deep in my ass, which will have my eyes rolling back in my head like I'm possessed."
Three-ways?
"Yes! I love group sex. I love the dirty factor of engaging with more than one person. I'm extra dirty so of course I want it to be me and two guys, but sharing a cock with a friend is a lot of fun too. Being able to make out with a girl while getting fucked is one of my fav things in life. It's so sensual, yet so filthy at the same time."
Spit or swallow?
"I swallow, but I also love it blasted all over my face, or right into my mouth. I don't think I would voluntarily spit it out unless I was pushing it out onto my face for display."

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Nikki_Sexx_Big_Tits_Blonde_Solo_Beautiful_Boob_Play_Masturbation_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 10, 2022 11:30 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Natasha Nice - Sizing Up To Stepmom'S Big Naturals

FileSize: 824.4 MB || Duration: 00:36:51
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Natasha_Nice._Sizing_Up_To_Stepmom_All_Sex_Big_Tits_Gonzo_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 10, 2022 8:29 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Michelle Aldrete - Pregnancy Party Slutty Guest (28-11-2022)

FileSize: 755.8 MB || Duration: 00:25:07
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Michelle Aldrete

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Michelle_Aldrete_Gonzo_Hardcore_All_Sex_Big_Tits_Big_Ass_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 10, 2022 5:20 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mariana Martez - Colombiana Mariana Martez Veio ao Brasil Pra Levar Rola Grossa

FileSize: 1.24 GB || Duration: 00:27:32
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Mariana Martez
Date: 25.11.2022

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mariana_Martez_Oral_Latina_Pussy_Licking_Tatto_Hardcore_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 10, 2022 2:19 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Lily Dreamboobs - Lily Hairy Pussy And Bumpy Nipples Closeups

FileSize: 697.1 MB || Duration: 00:13:20

screenshot

Cast: Lily Dreamboobs
Date: 2020
Description: You get to be the voyeur watching Lily in this video. She is getting ready and her big boobs and pussy are out for display.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Lily_Dreamboobs_solo_macromastia_huge_tits_big_tits_bbw_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 09, 2022 11:02 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Lily Dreamboobs - Lily Macromastia Tit Swings

FileSize: 1.11 GB || Duration: 00:21:33

screenshot

Cast: Lily Dreamboobs
Date: 2020
Description: This is grade A fap material here! Lily Dream Boobs has massive udders and in this HD video she gives you a front row seat to her tit bouncing and swinging. Imagine cumming all over those fat breasts as you stroke yourself into shangrilah.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Lily_Dreamboobs_big_tits_macromastia_solo_huge_tits_bbw_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Dec 09, 2022 8:17 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Lady Lyne - The Outdoor Ass Workout (28-11-2022)

FileSize: 1.32 GB || Duration: 00:34:27
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Lady Lyne

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Lady_Lyne_Gonzo_Big_Tits_Anal_All_Sex_Cream_Pie_Hardcore_Full_HD.mp4