Author
richglos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 28, 2023 3:41 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mistress Pandora (Abused in her Dungeon / 06.04.2015)

FileSize: 293.5 MB || Duration: 00:23:41
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Mistress Pandora
Date: 06.04.2015
Description: Mistress Pandora's slave is in for a hard ride today, which turns out to be literal! He brings her cigarettes in and acts as her ashtray holder as she blows smoke into his face, before giving him the honour of worshipping her boots. Her big, fat strapon is next to be worshipped, testing his deep throat abilities and warming Mistress up. She commands him to get on the floor and give a show by inserting a huge dildo into his own butt, she then stands over his face and unleashes a hot torrent over his face. The slave is now ready to be fucked and she takes her time teasing him before pounding his arse until he spurts his filthy load.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mistress_Pandora_Abused_in_her_Dungeon_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 28, 2023 6:06 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mother's Needs/

FileSize: 529.6 MB || Duration: 00:16:40
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Goddess Brianna Beach
Date: 15.04.2018
Description: Goddess Brianna Beach arrives home from work with her feet aching. Her stepson offers to massage her feet. She declines but he insists. Brianna relents and allows the young man to massage her feet. He is so loving and attentive in caressing his stepmother's feet that Brianna believes he must have some other motive. She expects him to ask for money or permission to do something out of the ordinary.The same scenario plays out the next afternoon when Brianna comes home from work. This time the young man offers more than a massage as he kisses, licks and nibbles on stepmom's toes. She is surprised at her stepson's actions, but also delightfully impressed with his prowess. Goddess Brianna is enjoying the attention and cannot overlook the rising bulge in stepson's shorts. Feeling that they've made a special connection today, she invites him to drop his shorts. The young man eagerly complies and continues sucking her toes while she strokes him with the other foot. Goddess Brianna plays the part of teacher when she grasps the boy's rod with both feet and strokes him skillfully to a magnificent end.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mothers_Needs_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 28, 2023 8:24 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Mummified Slave Girl Under Akemi Ass

FileSize: 1.57 GB || Duration: 00:27:34
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Akemi Cruel, Babi Slave
Date: 2022

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Mummified_Slave_Girl_Under_Akemi_Ass_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 29, 2023 10:29 am
screenshot
Original Title: Nikita (Goddess High heel - Beneath Her Bitch Boots)

FileSize: 243.1 MB || Duration: 00:08:23
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1024x576 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format WMV2

screenshot

Cast: Nikita
Date: 2012
Description: When my Heelqueen zips into her sublime custom made black leather thigh high ultra platform bitch boots with 12'' stiletto heels I know it's time to get on my knees and lick the ground she walks on! After much floor licking, she decides to put me under the floor so I can show my adoration for her exquisite bitch boots properly. She steps on my little shoe swizzle before pressing her boot sole in my face so I can lick the delicious red soles all over. Then she allows me to fuck her gorgeous bitch-boots right between the extra long heel and slick sole. She decides to sole stroke some shoe shine out of me so she can step in it and put me to work as her boot shine heelslut. Licking all that shoe goo off that soft black leather really puts a nice shine on her boots!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Nikita_SD.wmv
richglos
Added: Jun 29, 2023 1:02 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Nikki Daniels (Latina Maid Blowjob / 19.04.2012)

FileSize: 382.2 MB || Duration: 00:33:11
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Cast: Nikki Daniels
Date: 2012

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Nikki_Daniels_Latina_Maid_Blowjob_SD.wmv
richglos
Added: Jun 29, 2023 3:36 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Pegging: A Strap On Love Story / (Devil's Films) *(Phoenix Marie, Christian, Aiden Starr, Cassandra Cruz, Gabriel, Raylene, Tom Moore, Sammie Spades, Derrick Paul. )

FileSize: 1.37 GB || Duration: 02:22:04
Extension: avi || Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format MPEG-4 Visual

screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Christian, Aiden Starr, Cassandra Cruz, Gabriel, Raylene, Tom Moore, Sammie Spades, Derrick Paul.
Date: 2011
Description: A Strap-On love story
Hot girls getting fucked, then strapping on some hard cocks of their own and returning the favor! Don't whine... Take it like a man.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Pegging_A_Strap_On_Love_Story_SD_1.avi
Pegging_A_Strap_On_Love_Story_SD_2.avi
richglos
Added: Jun 29, 2023 6:50 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Savannah (Girlfriend Teaches Boyfriend How to Fuck / 10/14/15)

FileSize: 887.1 MB || Duration: 00:19:28
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Savannah
Date: 2015
Description: *NOTE: This video was previously released in two parts, get both parts together here at a reduced price* Savannah straps on a dick to teach her boyfriend how to properly fuck someone. She face fucks him before taking him to the bed and penetrating his tight ass. "You better get used to it cause this is how we're going to fuck from now on". She fucks him good while finishing him off with a hand job, completed with cum shot following a cum countdown, she then feeds it to him when he's done to complete his lesson This 19 year old really delivers...

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Savannah_Girlfriend_Teaches_Boyfriend_How_to_Fuck_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 29, 2023 8:43 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Secret Prostate Play (Brat Perversions Films)

FileSize: 1.52 GB || Duration: 00:35:33
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Missbratdom
Date: 2023

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Secret_Prostate_Play_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 10:38 am
screenshot
Original Title: Shakhti (AKA: Anna, Lia, Shakti)

FileSize: 461.7 MB || Duration: 00:20:27
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Date: 2013

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Shakhti_HD.wmv
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 1:12 pm
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Strap Attack 10 / (Joey Silvera, Evil Angel)

FileSize: 1.57 GB || Duration: 03:09:59
Extension: wmv || Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) || Frame Rate: 29.001 fps || Format VC-1

screenshot

Director: Joey Silvera
Cast: Lilly Kingston, Monica Santhiago, Holly Fox, Mz Berlin, Jesse Star, Christian X, Asa Akira, Wolf Hudson, Vin Deacon, Pablo
Date: 2009
Description: Power corrupts, absolutely! Strap Attack 10 features six of Joey Silvera's loveliest sex kittens, gleefully turning the tables on the male gender using the tools of their nasty trade: dildos, fingers, verbal abuse and other forms of sensual ... Full Descriptionemasculation. From mean fetish bitches like fiery redhead Mz. Berlin, to spunky Brazilian confection Monica Santhiago, to fresh-faced cuties like blond Holly Fox, these girls wield their strap-on weapons like they were born with one! It's impossible for Joey's starlets to hide their enthusiasm when it comes down to getting some erotic payback!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Strap_Attack_10_SD.wmv
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 2:57 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Strapon Sex Doll Threesome / Mistress Cassy, Molly Era

FileSize: 460.5 MB || Duration: 00:09:37
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 24.948 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Mistress Cassy, Molly Era
Date: 2019
Description: Strapon Mistress Cassy has a new deliciously wicked way to torment her chastity locked up latex sissy. She decides to bring a Sex Doll into their play. As Cassy fucks sissy Molly with her long strap-on cock, sissy must lick the Sex Doll's pussy. The only pussy sissy will ever get close to. Then Mistress releases Molly from the chastity cage so sissy can fuck the sex doll. As Molly slowly enters the Sex Doll's wet pussy, Mistress takes her from behind, sandwiching sissy right in the middle. Once Mistress is satisfied, she ejaculates, shooting cum all over sissies face and inside her mouth.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Strapon_Sex_Doll_Threesome_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 5:14 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Tormenting My Slave with the Biggest Strap-On Ever!

FileSize: 285.8 MB || Duration: 00:05:29
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Date: 2016
Description: This slave's really pissed me off, and I can't let him off lightly. I caught him trying to steal the key to his chastity belt, and have already punished him by fucking his tight little asshole with a big strap-on. I don't feel he's learned his lesson, though, so I'm going to kick things up a notch by torturing him in the worst possible way. Seriously, have you ever seen such a massive strap-on? It's the biggest one I own, and it's my prized possession. It's the size of an elephant's dick, and this slave's going to take it in his ass one way or another! I don't care if it splits him in half, this loser's going to take it and his cries for mercy won't get any pity from me. He shakes with fear as I position myself behind him and begin working the tip inside his asshole. Is there any way he can actually take the entire thing? When I'm done with him, he may just have internal damage!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Tormenting_My_Slave_with_the_Biggest_StrapOn_Ever_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 7:23 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Valentina Nappi - All My Holes

FileSize: 472.9 MB || Duration: 00:08:38
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Description: Oral worship is one of the most important skills a man must have and Mistress Valentina expects perfection from her slaves. With her pleasure must always come his pain as those useless balls are stretched, pulled and clamped down tight making it as uncomfortable as possible. Valentina especially loves to tease her helpless slaves until they are begging to please and tongue to fuck her holes to orgasm.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Valentina_Nappi_All_My_Holes_Full_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 8:52 pm
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
Original Title: Wolf Hudson, Mia Li & Sal Marquez - Cuckolding Brat Princess

FileSize: 1.81 GB || Duration: 00:54:04
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Cast: Wolf Hudson, Mia Li & Sal Marquez
Date: Mar 05, 2014
Description: Welcome Mia Li to Divine Bitches! Mia is a gorgeous bratty domme with a sharp tongue. Mia, Wolf, and Sal play a game of spin the bottle and no matter how bad Sal wants it, he never seems to get a turn with Mia. It gets so bad and he gets so desperate to be with her that she decides to give him some attention but not the sexual kind he so desperately desires. Sal has his nuts split in two while their tortured, he's humiliated, ass fucked while made to suck cock that is quite obviously way larger than his. Mia keeps him locked in chastity with the key wrapped around her neck then lastly fucks the shit out of Wolf while Sal has to watch and only wish he could ever get a woman as beautiful as that. To make matters worse she strokes Wolf's cock off right into Sal's mouth. The look of horror on Sal's face is priceless!

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Wolf_Hudson_Mia_Li_Sal_Marquez_Cuckolding_Brat_Princess_HD.mp4
richglos
Added: Jun 30, 2023 9:16 pm
screenshot
Original Title: Zoey Monroe - His Ass Is Mine, Scene #02

FileSize: 354.1 MB || Duration: 00:37:30
Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 720x400 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Description: Tasty tease footage displays adorable blonde Zoey Monroe in crop top, plaid schoolgirl skirt, knee socks and heels; she exposes her tattoos, natural tits and smooth, bald slit ... and models a strap-on dildo. Naughty Zoey agrees to fuck Wolf Hudson if he'll let her peg his ass! The hot minx tongues and finger-fucks his tight, hairy asshole. Blowing him, she fucks his ass with a long, handled dildo. Butt plug stuffed through his sphincter, Wolf's erection fills Zoey's tiny twat. He sucks her strap-on and she butt-fucks him doggie-style as he masturbates. Greasy, perverted sodomy! As he blows her juiced up tool, the tart teases, 'Taste that ass, you dirty, little slut.' Wolf gets his flesh prick up Zoey's butthole as her plastic phallus stands tall. With the dong buried up his ass, he jacks jism all over himself, which dirty Zoey cleans orally.

DOWNLOAD FILE:
Zoey_Monroe_His_Ass_Is_Mine_Scene_02_SD.mp4