Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 01, 2021 9:48 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Ballbusting Chastity Release (BB1394) / 05.09.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!
Genre: Pain, Femdom, BDSM, Latex, Chastity, Squeezing, Humiliation, Ballbusting, Dungeon, Kicking, High Heels
Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 326.6 MB
Duration: 00:14:35
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/cj44e5gfy7qh
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 02, 2021 12:27 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (The Torture Chair (BB1428) / 23.04.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Nikki has her slaves right where she wants them: suffering for her amusement. One is trapped in sensory deprivation in the underground cell, the other is strapped to the Torture Chair ready to have his balls busted. The ballbusting slave is exposed, his legs strapped apart so that he is unable to protect himself from Nikki's kicks, knees, punches and squeezes of his balls. Nikki clearly loves every minute of playing with her trapped prisoner's nuts and relishes his screams of pain as she tortures the most delicate parts of his whole body.
Genre: Ballbusting, Pain, Humiliation, Kicking, BDSM, Squeezing, Latex, Femdom, High Heels, Dungeon

Video Size: 247.1 MB
Duration: 00:11:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/wlcj65v69r7n
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 02, 2021 2:57 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (New Balls Get Busted (BB1458) / 26.11.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Nikki catches her slave watching a ballbusting clip when he should be cleaning the dungeon! Seeing as the slave likes ballbusting so much, he is going to get to experience it! Sadistic Nikki doesn't hold back and gives her slave's delicate balls a good hard kicking to show him just what being ballbusted by her is like.
Genre: Squeezing, Humiliation, Kneeing, BDSM, High Heels, Dungeon, Pain, Latex, Femdom, Kicking, Ballbusting

Video Size: 340.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:14

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/4603r1c6yu03
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 02, 2021 8:09 am
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Cruel Office Ballbusting (BB1433) / 28.05.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Nikki summons Matthew for a disciplinary: he's not been hitting his targets, but Nikki sure as hell can hit hers! Matthew's balls get kicked, crushed and trampled by Nikki in her sexy knee high leather boots until they are tender and swollen. He's going to have to keep getting up and taking more punishment if he wants to keep that job! His poor balls!
Genre: Squeezing, Dungeon, BDSM, Kicking, Ballbusting, Pain, High Heels, Punching, Humiliation, Femdom

Video Size: 370.7 MB
Duration: 00:16:32

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ro5dpfz5yad4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 02, 2021 10:46 am
Mistress Tatjana (Cruel Tatjana With A Bullwhip / 01.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Tatjana's slave is pretty happy to see her, but he is equally nervous to make her satisfied with his performance during the whipping punishment. Mistress Tatjana doesn't hold back, her strokes are brutally hard and the poor slave feels like it's almost unbearable to stand still, while the mistress is working on his back.
Genre: Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain, Blonde, Femdom
Actors: Mistress Tatjana

Video Size: 803.8 MB
Duration: 00:09:19

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/xlrb8wjn5v52
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 02, 2021 3:58 pm
Mistress Tatjana (Femdom Handjobs X / 25.08.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: The slave is so fortunate today, that Mistress is rewarding him with a handjob. Of course she is totally irresistible, so he has to be very self conscious to hold back while he feels the hands of Mistress on his cock, even though she is wearing gloves. In the end it's the same result, a huge orgasm. After it comes the hard of his sensitive cock.
Genre: Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Femdom, BDSM, Humiliation, Blonde

Video Size: 621.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:20

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/t0h26pigp5s1
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 02, 2021 11:48 pm
Mistress Tatjana (Mistress Tatjana Returned! / 14.07.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: After a couple of years, Mistress Tatjana returned to show us her fantastic and exceptional talent! In spite of the few year break, her talent and technique has not changed. Simply perfect! There is a fire in her eyes that everyone will notice! Tatjana is a great charismatic domina and enjoys both physical and spiritual torment.She knows no mercy, she is interested only in her own pleasure! This time she takes care of her favorite servant who volunteered for a hard spanking as soon as he heard Tatjana became active again. Of course, Tatjana didn't spared the slave at all, she beat her slave's ass until she enjoyed doing it, and she broke several canes on the bottom of the slave, and at the very end she used a 14mm (half inch) thick rattan cane on the slave which almost made the slave to cry. This made Tatjana very happy, because her goal was to make the slave cry .This is the message of Ms Tatjana to all her fans
Hi everybody
I am glad to be here again. I can't tell you how happy I am now. I missed the feeling, the cruelness and the whole BDSM environment so much. I look forward to punish my naughty slaves as hard as I can. I hope you will enjoy my new clips. I love you guys. Big kisses, and hugs.
Genre: Caning, Pain, Blonde, Corporal Punishment, Femdom, Humiliation

Video Size: 803.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:08

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/omkgzlyt4ez3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 03, 2021 2:24 am
Mistress Tatjana (Mistress Tatjana's Painful Caning / 07.05.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Watch a tough guy getting shattered! Trapped in inescapable pain at the hands of a sadistic woman who will not stop. Mistress Tatjana sentences her slave to several strokes of her cane. Within twenty strokes you can already hear the anguish in the man's gasps. His hips start to buck under the blows, his body writhes, and his back arches as Tatjana brutally flays his ass. You can SEE the pain reverberating through his body! But Tatjana is on a sadistic roll, sucking up his pain and horny as fuck. She's ragging it up. Mashing the boy. Hard on his body, even harder on the poor masochist's brain! By the 30s his body is jolting and his screams are going off the scale. Pain and panic. It's a sound like a man being ripped apart by wolves. Wolves do not know the meaning of mercy and neither does Tatjana. Somehow she overcomes all human instincts of kindness and drives on relentlessly in an orgy of sadistic power. The screaming fills the dungeon. It becomes a continuous howl. The sentence is complete. The guy is ripped to shreds. His ass is an oozing purple mess. Will Tatjana stop there and abort her sentence? No fucking chance!!
Genre: Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, High Heels, Caning, Femdom, Blonde

Video Size: 604.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:15

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/n0ccyba4ila7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 03, 2021 5:00 am
Mistress Tatjana (Tatjana's Stricts Whipping / 27.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Tatjana shows the slave his place. The naked slave is tied up, helplessly waiting for the cruel punishment. Mistress Tatjana uses a bullwhip to place countless blows on his back until it's full of red marks.
Genre: Corporal Punishment, Leather, Pain, Whipping, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Femdom

Video Size: 603.8 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/jr8qsnn29c91
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 03, 2021 7:36 am
Mistress Tatjana (The Slave Hates The Strokes / 06.06.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.
Genre: Humiliation, Corporal Punishment, High Heels, Blonde, Femdom, Whipping

Video Size: 853.3 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/mm8oal6b617c
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 03, 2021 3:23 pm
Mona Wales - The Filthiest Fucking Slut: Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando in Public

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Today is the day. Mona Wales is dressed in a sexy latex outfit, getting her dirty slut slave Tony Orlando ready to leave their hotel room. The filthiest people in the world have gathered to see Tony paraded around as a shiny spectacle. Will Tony behave? Will he embarrass Mona? An electrified butt plug stuffed in Tony's fuck hole will guarantee his compliance. Luckily Tony's head is covered in latex so we are spared the sight of his disgusting face. Mona leads a collared Tony by the leash, walking on all fours like a shiny, sleazy, greasy beast. Down the hall to the elevator and down to the convention below. "Make way for the pervert", Mona warns. Tony is slapped and spit upon by random women. His face rubbed in another woman's ass. Tony's bare torso is a canvas -- women laugh and write what a filthy pig he is, a disgusting filthy piggy slut. Mona orders Tony to lay on his back on the dirty carpet and people take pictures of the filthy slut. Mona flogs the freak gimp for all to see. Tony's back and ass take a hard flogging. Mona's idea of a treat, lick the boots of a strange woman. More hits on his back, Tony must announce he is a disgusting pervert. This filthy piece of trash is a real spectacle. He whimpers, 'thank you mommy'. Who does Tony want to play with next? Mona pulls out her zapper, hits Tony across the chest. Other women approach, pulling his nipples and kicking his ass with their high heels. Make way for the freak show -- the most disgusting man on the planet. Tony is flat on the floor, belly exposed to the zapper, humiliated in front of the crowd. He's called a pervert. Scum! Back to the hotel room, an exhausted Tony now must defend his title of filthiest human on the planet. She fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. The disgusting little scum bucket lays on his stomach, getting drilled from behind. Now that his little fuck hole is nicely stretched out it's good and ready for Mona's fist. She's going to shove her whole hand in his ass. Tony loves this, he wants to cum but he has to beg first. The little maggoty cum whore is not allowed to cum but Mona won't stop stroking his hard shaft. He can't help but fail his mistress. Now he must suck her dick clean and swallow her pubic hair. Can this filthy gimp prove to Mona that he will do anything for her cunt? Mona sits on his face, zapping his balls, he better give her a nice hard orgasm. Mona doesn't hold back on the zapper while she rides his face.
Genre: Latex, Strapon, Zapper, FaceSitting, Milking, Prostate Massage, BDSM, Pegging, Pussy Licking, Hooded, Public, Flogging, Femdom, Anal, Anal Play, CBT, Buttplug, Toys, Cum Eating, Handjob, Anal Fisting
Actors: Mona Wales, Tony Orlando

Video Size: 561.7 MB
Duration: 00:51:14
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/xouxq71uymxk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 03, 2021 6:05 pm
Mona Wales - She Deserves The Promotion

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: When beautiful Mona Wales has a meeting with her boss Filthy Rich in his hotel room, she's surprised to be offered a supervisor position. Filthy Rich tells her that she can get on her knees and prove to him that she deserves this promotion.
Genre: Cum In Mouth, Big Tits, POV, Milf, Blowjob, Masturbation, Deep Throat, Footjob
Actors: Mona Wales

Video Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:22:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/385lfnx9ubu5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 03, 2021 8:39 pm
Monika Fox

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: A skinny brunette, with pretty long legs and huge tits, would love to make her man feel good as well. However, she decided to teach him all about anal pleasure! Watch her get naked and naughty while using her favorite toy, and shove it up his ass. It is more than obvious that she knows what she is doing, as her man is thoroughly enjoying himself!
Genre: Russian, Dildo, Femdom, Masturbation, Anal, Ejaculation, Prostate Massage, Handjob, CBT
Actors: Monika Fox

Video Size: 844.6 MB
Duration: 00:18:15
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/xnny63uvfalm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 04, 2021 1:49 am
My Dad My Dad Fucked My Girl - A Cuckold Story 2 / (Mojo Studios)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Isis and the Kid are getting married, so he takes her to meet pops. Thing is, Isis is a straight up prostitute, who claims to be only a stripper. Yeah, like anyone would believe a girl like that. Well, she can't keep her face off dad's dick, so the Kid's just gonna have to deal with it. She commands him to lick her ass and toes while she rides that old dick til' he busts in her mouth. Then she spits it in the kid's hand. "It's a present honey." Yeah it's called the gift of you being your wife's bitch for the next 45 years of matrimony, sucker.
Genre: All Sex, Humilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Oral
Actors: Michael Kahn, Isis Monroe, Kid Dynamite

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 312.9 MB
Duration: 00:31:21
Resolution: 720x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 720x480 (3:2) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/uf6fthuv13t9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 04, 2021 12:13 pm
Obey Melanie 25/11/2019 / My Feet Your Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Have you ever watched a man be ruined? This slave will have his sperm extracted. Of course I wouldn't think of letting him enjoy it. I see how he looks at my feet, so i use them to add to his humiliation. first, I make him erect his cock without ever touching it. If he wants to cum, he must get his dick standing without any stimulation whatsoever. Just the sight of my feet has him pointing obscenely. Then I use my bare soles to brush his shaft. It has him going crazy! I get him worked up. My toes toy with his pole until he begins leaking semen but never fully ejaculates. I have him right where I want him. He is desperate for orgasm but i wont make it the slightest bit enjoyable. My feet make him dribble his sperm while I laugh at him. His humiliation is now complete. He has been completely ruined. The evidence is the cum that lays on my feet.
Genre: Foot Worship, Milking, Femdom, Footjob
Actors: Obey Melanie

Video Size: 819.9 MB
Duration: 00:07:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/mces6nzwec3t