screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/g1h1x3dug81m
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 23, 2022 2:47 pm
Goddess Brianna - The Christmas Story

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018
Genres: Chastity, Foot Licking, CEI, Foot Domination, MILF, Toe Sucking, Female Foot Worship

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 2.27 GB
Duration: 00:38:39
Resolution: 1440x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/n21k2wyf4ure
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 23, 2022 5:12 pm
Gang Bang inversé ( inverse )/ (Philippe Lhermite, Telsev) (Tania Kiss,Ame'lie Pucycat,Angie Scorp,Me'lodie Ligers,Lucie Luke,Amel Annoga)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Tania Kiss,Ame'lie Pucycat,Angie Scorp,Me'lodie Ligers,Lucie Luke,Amel Annoga
Date of release: 2014
Genres: Lesbians, Cum shots, Anal, Strapon, Threesome, Fisting

Reverse Gang Bang. Lesbian. Pegged men. Guzzling cock.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 932.4 MB
Duration: 02:31:05
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/e7041yiuflua
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 23, 2022 9:12 pm
She's a Man Fucker / (Abbraxa Productions)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Abbraxa
Date of release: 2006
Genres: fetish, strapon, oral, all sex, femdom, blowjob, anal

File Extension: mpg
Video Size: 593.3 MB
Duration: 00:59:29
Resolution: 352x240

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ledmttl7h8cw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2022 5:21 pm
Amber and Lizzy - Red Bottom From Touching Red Bottoms (Worship Amber, Lizzy Lamb)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Worship Amber, Lizzy Lamb
Date of release: 2021
Genres: Verbal humiliation, Spanking, Lezdom, Hairbrush, Femdom

Amber, a Level 1 sorority girl, is the boss of Lizzy, a Level 2 sorority girl. Amber can assign tasks to Lizzy as needed to make Amber happier. Amber has 2 pairs of red bottoms purchased for her by a dumb dumb male, whose soles are dusty and dirty. Red bottoms should only be cleaned by the tongues of either the purchaser, a beta in chastity, or a simp vying for attention. Amber simply instructs Lizzy to go into the basement and use one of the slave's tongues to lick the red bottoms clean. Amber leaves the room to go find things she wants and add them to her Wishlist. When Amber leaves Lizzy is amazed at how beautiful and expensive Amber's red bottom shoes are. She holds them to her feet and Amber catches her in the act. "Those are mine Lizzy! Not yours! Mine!" Amber screams at the level 2. Amber pulls her by her ear to the living room where she puts her over her knee. Amber has the responsibility to train and punish Level 2 girls. Amber viciously spanks Lizzy with a hairbrush. The spanking is short but brutal. Lizzy is a crying mess. Amber is satisfied that Lizzy has learned an important lesson. Don't touch things that are mine!

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:06:27
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/he5ezsi1dfe5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2022 7:21 pm
Kat and Macy - Bad slaves Get Fucked with Big Dicks

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kat, Macy
Date of release: 2020
Genres: High Heels, Threesome, Female DOmination, Pegging, Strapon

Kat has every right to punish her slave. The idiot forgot to pick her up from cheer practice! Now Kat's big sister, Macy, is going to fuck the slave in the ass as a punishment. Kat enjoys a lollypop and giggles as her big sister pounds the bad slave from behind. "Fuck him, sis!" This will teach the old man a lesson. He will never forget to pick Kat up from cheer practice again. The slave starts to get sexually excited. What a pervert! This is why the girls have him locked in chastity. He gets fucked hard with Macy's big dildo and can't even get an erection! Little sis Kat is the Keyholder and what she says goes. "Never be late again!" Princess Kat commands.

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:09:58
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/705vjy7q29wp
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2022 11:24 pm
Lady Katy - BBW Katy needs her cum filled ass licked

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Katy
Date of release: 2019
Genres: Facesitting, Ass licking, Oral servitude, Anilingus, Hairy, BBW ass worship

Sexy Lady Katy is relaxing on her discipline bench. She calls her slave over and tells him her boyfriend just fucked her up the ass and she needs the cum sucked out of her ass. Katy is all natural and her ass and pussy are covered in thick dark hair which is now also all covered in cum. The slave isn't a big cum lover but he knows he has no choice and you can hear him licking and sucking to insure he pleases Mistress. Once he has adequately kissed her thighs and sucked her ass she decides to get up on all fours so he can eat her from behind.Through this clip Katy talks about her encounter with her lover and how she showed him a picture of her slaves cock and how they both laughed. Very humiliating for the slave. "I just humiliated you with my lover and yet here you are eagerly showing your adoration" she says proudly. Katy is aware of your presence too and makes the slave move back on occasion so you can see her ass and pussy and imagine you are there to attend to her. She slaps the slave in the face and calls him stupid and then tells him to resume doing what he does best, eating cum filled ass.

Video Size: 478.1 MB
Duration: 00:06:14

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/4bfzahre9xuy
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2022 1:25 am
Ava - Behind The Scenes Face Sitting Content (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ava
Genres: Humiliation, Ass Smothering, Financial Domination, Ass Worship, Facesit, Femdom, Brat Girls, Blonde, Face Sitting

Watch Ava use her slave to make content for her sites. That's what's good to have live-in slaves. We can use them anytime at our convenience. So, after the shoot, Ava wants personal content, so she sets up her camera and records herself making personal content.

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:10:56
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6pxqx734c4lz
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2022 2:47 pm
The Executrix Files: Andrea's Smother Chamber

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Andrea Rosu
Genres: Executrix, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting

In the future Women rule and males serve. Those males unfit to serve, deemed useless to Female society, or who's owners simply get tired of them are sent to The Executrix Center for... population control. Its not as bad as it sounds though, Women understand how simple-minded males are so The Executrix Center is staffed by a team of sexy, merciless Executrixes who use their beautiful bodies to destroy every male who is sent their way. By far the most popular method of male disposal is facesitting, a method that Andrea Rosu is particularly well suited for! Inside Andrea's smother chamber a male is waiting, handcuffed and trapped inside a smotherbox. Andrea has a very busy day ahead, but she has a little time before her next male is ready for her, which means she can have a little fun with this one! Andrea takes her time smothering the life out of this pathetic male, starting with some hand over mouth smothering before moving into forward facesitting. The reverse facesitting steals the show though as Andrea's big, incredible ass swallows up the male's face, sealing his nose and mouth between her luscious cheeks. Andrea stays active, switching between different positions while giving the slave just enough air to survive, at least until her next appointment! The poor male doesn't know whether to be excited to have his face buried in Andrea's magnificent ass or terrified that it will be the end of his life. Eventually the survival instinct kicks in, but its far too late. "I'm done with you," Andrea says flatly, checking her schedule as she lowers her big, round booty onto the smotherbox one last time...

Video Size: 433.3 MB
Duration: 00:13:06

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6n28eo2bcn30
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2022 2:49 pm
Mistress Blunt (Danielle Blunt) - Snared, Part 1: Mistress Blunt Traps Her Toy!

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mistress Blunt, Ruckus
Date of release: 16.07.2021
Genres: Orgasm Denial, FaceSitting, Stockings, Femdom, Boot Licking, Nipple Torment, Hairy, Bondage, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Handjob, Vibrator, Masturbation, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Tease and Denial

Ruckus followed Blunt into her hidden spot in the woods only to be trapped in her snare. Hanging from his ankles, Blunt strips him of his clothes and starts her little game of tease and torment! She maneuvers his body, using his cock and some nipple clamps as handles to swing him around. She stands over his face teasing him with the sweet perfume of her pussy. Finally she sits on his face! She strokes his cock to the brink of orgasm and denies him the pleasure of coming. She takes full advantage of her position as she comes on his face!

Video Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:23:51
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/5srwun8i3s4d
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2022 2:51 pm
Night School Teacher Sofi Educates Her Students Obedience (Mistress Sofi)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Facesitting, Foot Fetish, Lezdom, Spit, Femdom

Imperious and strict night school teacher Sofi teaches obedience to her two subby students - a guy and a girl. The plans of the perverted female teacher are to raise a slave and a slave-girl for herself. Therefore, while parents think that their teenagers are learning knowledge - in fact, every day the submissive girl and boy turn into slaves for their teacher. First of all, the strict Sofi sat down on the sofa, and ordered her submissive students to kneel in front of her and kiss her feet. To further humiliate her young slaves, Sofi spits on the head of the schoolgirl while she kisses her Mistress's shoes. Then, using the advantage of owning two slaves at once - Domme Sofi took them by the hair and pressed the face of the slave girl to her pussy, and the face of the slave guy to her ass (pussy worship lezdom and ass worship femdom). Then the cruel teacher changed roles for her slaves, now the slave guy became a human furniture for her (for facesitting), and the slave girl became a foot-servant for the Mistress's legs. The narcissistic teacher sits on the student's face while the schoolgirl kisses and licks her feet. Then, for fun, Sofi put her hands on the face of the slave guy for hand over mouth smother. To support her femdom power and permissiveness, the teacher Sofi often spits on her slaves, both in their faces and on any part of the slave body. It's gorgeous group role play female domination and lesbian domination at the same time.

Video Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:12:38

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/z482w3n2bzxx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2022 9:33 pm
Cuckold Brazil - Pink Cage of Shame (Kamilla Werneck)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kamilla Werneck
Date of release: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Anilingus, Anal, Cuckold, Brazil

Video Size: 894.9 MB
Duration: 00:30:11

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/al073t41h86k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2022 2:52 pm
Marley Brinx - Anal Gimp Training

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marley Brinx
Date of release: 2017
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Latex

Miss Marley is so pretty.. so cute with her bubble gum pink & blue outfit and pigtail braids. Nobody would ever suspect her of being such a sexual deviant. Miss Marley can get guys to so whatever she wants, no matter how horrific it may be. She has a giant pink cock she wants to try out and latex gimp boy is going to be the first to give it a ride. She wants to stuff the anal gimp so full that he will never forget name. She fucks his ass with high energy, punishing his butt with every thrust. She pounds her giant rubber cock deeper and deeper into his anus owning him completely.

Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:21:06

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/49tgqrpng0q6
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2022 2:54 pm
Mistress Lady Renee Bench Fucked Bitch / Bench Fucked Bitch

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Renee
Date of release: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo

I see this slave arse in front of Me and I just need to ram My large strapon in that submissive hole. No matter how willing your slave hole opens up, I will force it wider while I ram deeper and deeper. No mercy for slave arse if you ask Me. I will take your owned hole hard and fast. it will know who it's Owner is. you will feel Me deep and hard in your arse. A slave like you has no choice but to undergo anal Domination by My heavy strap-on. you are just an anal fuckhole for Me that I will peg brutally. If you are a good submissive anal bitch you will be sucking that huge, used and dirty strap-on clean in the end. But don't worry, I will force you to be that submissive bitch.

Video Size: 325.6 MB
Duration: 00:08:37
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ediyeh289tu6
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2022 2:55 pm
Mistress Nikki Whiplash (Ballbusting Chastity Release (BB1394) / 05.09.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Dungeon, Ballbusting, Femdom, Squeezing, Pain, Kicking, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels, BDSM, Latex

Nikki's slave has only been locked in chastity for a week, and he's already whining that he wants to be released. Cruel Nikki decides to oblige, but not to make him cum... Instead she's going to give him plenty of ballbusting pain to take his mind off the chastity, before she locks his cock and swollen balls back up again!

Video Size: 326.6 MB
Duration: 00:14:35

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/i0rz4pkmzhjo