Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 06, 2022 10:10 pm
Natalya Vega - Bratty Ass Addict Findom Humiliation Encephalon Wash (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Natalya aka Natalya Vega, Mia, Alexa, Emily (voice), Lola (Voice), Sasha Foxx, Alexa Rydel, Macy Cartel, Ava, Riley, Nika Venom, Chloe, Ivory Soles, Goddess Platinum
Date of release: 2020
Genres: BRAT GIRLS, MESMERIZE, HUMILIATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

This clip is extremely bratty. It combines, ass fetish, findom, emotional cruelty, cuckold, and edging into one epic clip. The clip is constructed in sections with each part doing quite a number on you. Teasing you. Humiliating you. Reminding you. Teaching you. This clip will change you. The clip was produced to be used on the new cows for the 2020 fall season in virtual reality while on the milking bench.The following Brat Princesses are in this clip in some way. The clip is Natalya based but she has the help of all her friends to tear you down and humiliate. Mia, Alexa, Emily (voice), Lola (Voice), Sasha Foxx, Alexa Rydel, Macy Cartel, Ava, Riley, Nika Venom, Chloe, Ivory Soles, and Goddess Platinum.The clip is based on rewiring a beta into wanting to spoil a girl and the associated humiliation of being a simp. The viewers self-esteem is under assault through the entire clip. Intermixed are visions of hand jobs from Cali and Sasha to make you edge. In your ears you hear insults that tear at your soul. You are to see the stinging laughter of pretty girls. This clip is meant to further your addiction to bitchy demanding girls. There are a few countdowns that end in a stop command to increase frustration that opens you up to accept our poison.Natalya fans HAVE TO OWN THIS CLIP! This is probably the greatest most brattiest clip we have ever done!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.79 GB
Duration: 00:19:54
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/cik904c5dtlm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 07, 2022 12:15 pm
Erotic Femdom Fantasies / (Meanbitch Productions)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brittney Skye, Alana Evans, Mistress Jazmin
Genres: Humilation, FaceSitting, Foot, Anilingus, Cunilingus, Femdom

Get ready to hold your breath! This movie has some of the sexiest dominant females you will ever see doling out punishment to willing, submissive men. Watch as they perform thrilling acts such as smothering, face sitting, humiliation and much more! These girls are ready, willing and DOMINANT!

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 01:45:00
Resolution: 640x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/5je42qc84eh2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 07, 2022 8:18 pm
Lady Blackdiamoond, Mistress Kasha - Die 2 Loch Stute

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Blackdiamoond, Mistress Kasha
Genres: fucktoy, tattoo, whipping, 24, bondage device, helpless, strapon, pegging, used slave, ass penetration, group sex

What is a woman to do with a guy whose manhood has only been endowed with pitiful 6cm.
The solution is obvious and so "Mr. Bean" is allowed to start training as a 2 hole mare.
It goes without saying that his holes will not receive any mercy, just as his mistresses will whip his maltreated ass at the end of lesson one.

Video Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 01:13:26
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/or22sxh85bxy
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 07, 2022 10:18 pm
Mistress Anette - Milking Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Genres: Sperm, FemDom, Milking, Cumshot, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Video Size: 626.1 MB
Duration: 00:11:53

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/onjorqpk0xgi
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 08, 2022 2:25 pm
Eirinn, Summer, Benedicte, Amber, Henessy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Eirinn, Summer, Benedicte, Amber, Henessy
Date of release: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Video Size: 2.67 GB
Duration: 02:12:40
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8sg69xdhyd08
dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/qvg4d36j8pho
dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/06g2ku6qi4rn
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 08, 2022 10:27 pm
Lily & Macy - Big Sister Fucks her slave while Little Sister watches /

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Macy Cartel, Lily
Date of release: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Strapon

Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several "servants" from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy's strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it's done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the little punk cries. It's all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn't submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy's expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy's legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy's cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn't want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it's better than homelessness

Video Size: 118.1 MB
Duration: 00:11:30

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xzaki3kondd9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 09, 2022 2:34 pm
Nika - Smell My Stinky Gym Feet (BratPrincess)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nika aka Nika Venom
Genres: Domination, Blonde, Brat Girls, Femdom, Feet, Footfetish, Humiliation

Nika's just finished her work out! You know what that means. Stinky, sweaty, socks and funky feet. Nika makes Fluffy smell her sneaker and feet. Fluffy is humiliated but does what he is told. Nika has fluffy locked into chastity and it has made him very compliant. Nika makes Fluffy lick the sweat from her feet. Nika giggles while she puts the beta to work licking and sucking the salt from her soles. After her feet have been cleaned Nika tells the beta that all the juice heads at the gym loved the leggings outfit that he bought her. She loved the attention from them so much that she wants her beta to buy the same outfit for her in every color. After demanding more leggings Nika tells the beta to get ready to smell her sweaty ass. (This video contains three minutes of footage of Nika's work out.)

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:13:45
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/mj73tvvidi3k
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 09, 2022 4:35 pm
Marley Brinx (Lick Her / 09.10.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marley Brinx
Date of release: 2017
Genres: High Heels, Brunette, Pussy Worship, Femdom, Stockings, Latex

Gimps are made for pleasing their owner. Miss Marley Brinx rubs her pussy over her gimps mouth, he knows what he is meant to do. He sticks his tongue out for her oral pleasure. Marley rubs her pussy against his tongue getting so wet from having a personal pleasure pet. Using men sexually turns her on, she continues to ride his masked face until she cums.

Video Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:14:17

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/b8nmxnmgcc8c
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 09, 2022 8:39 pm
Lady Scarlet - Family rules

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Scarlet
Date of release: 2021
Genres: Femdom, lesbian domination, lezdom, foot worship, face slapping, foot fetish, roleplay

ENGLISH LANGUAGECUSTOM REQUEST - Situation: After your previous teaching, you have established confidence at home! You prefer to cultivate stepdaughters into your private slaves! When you get back home from work, your stepdaughter is cleaning, but pretends she can't see you so not to change your shoes. You think she doesn't respect you and she doesn't obey your family rules. You sit on the couch and let your stepdaughter get in front of you. Slap her face. The stepdaughter helplessly asks "why you beat me?". Keep slapping her asking if she forgot the rules you set.
Make her kneel in front of you and order her to change your slippers, then ask her questions, if the answer is wrong slap her face. Dialogue
Question 1 - What shoes do I wear ? She answers: 37 - You say: wrong! I wear 39.
Question 2 - What do I have to do with you? She answers: You are my stepmother! You say: NO now you are my slave!
Question 3 - Rule 1 What do you need to do when I get home ? She answers: Clean the house. You say: You were wrong! You should clean before I get home. You did not do your job so the punishment is 10 slaps!
After you say your feet are very tired because of the heels and make her massage your feet. Tell her "today you did not follow the rules, as punishment you can't eat, so if you are hungry lick my feet!". Command her to start licking your feet and finally tell her you are sick of hearing her voice so order her to take the black tape and shut her mouth with it. Eventually climb on her to make her your mat: you put your feet on her waist while you play with your cell phone.

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:20:34

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/kqgcesjxvcf8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 09, 2022 10:41 pm
Bratty, Torturous Tease And Denial (Amai Liu) /

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2012
Genres: Handjobs, Verbal Abuse, Tease, Ballbusting, Financial Domination

This clip is Absolute Tease and Denial Torture! Fifteen minutes of tease and denial handjob humiliation!
As you may know by now, I keep my loser ex bf in chastity all week long while I torture his cock and fuck with his mind. On Friday he gets paid, and he has to come to me with his paycheck and pay me to let him out of chastity to cum. He pays for his fucking orgasms, lol. I get paid, he gets milked.
So this Friday I let him out of chastity for his weekly milking. Although he had no idea, I was not letting him cum this week. I just wanted to tease and deny the fuck out of him.
I jerk him over and over and over again, bringing him right to the edge and then just let go of his pathetic cock!
You can see the torture in his face, you can hear it in his voice. I think I bring him to the edge at least 10 times in this clip, each time denying him.
His cock fucking twitches and bounces uncontrollably each time I let go. He BEGS me to let him cum, promising me he'll do anything for me.
But do I let him cum? NO! Just as he's about to cum for the last time, I smack his balls so fucking hard! And fucking leave him there, only to return him to chastity!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 524.9 MB
Duration: 00:14:57
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xvzi067rug8g
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 10, 2022 12:45 pm
Natalya - Gives her Alpha Boyfriend a Blowjob while Cuck Worships her Feet

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Natalya
Genres: Cum Eating, Foot Lick, Foot Worship, Femdom, Female Domination, Emotional Sadism, Cuckolding, Orgasm, Cuckold

Princess Natalya Vega gives her Alpha boyfriend a blowjob while her cuck, Marcello, worships her feet. Natalya makes her cuck stand and display its chastity device to them. The cuck's penis is so much smaller than Natalya's boyfriend's. That's why he's locked! The cuck must worship his Princess while she pleasures Alpha. Natalya makes the cuck kiss her ass. She straddles the cuck's chest while she finishes giving her boyfriend a blowjob. Natalya's boyfriend cums in her mouth. Natalya spits it straight into the cuck's mouth and makes him swallow for them.

Video Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:13:08

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/o3n89tpuemky
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 10, 2022 8:49 pm
Crystal Rush Husband to Whore / Husband to Whore

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Crystal Rush
Date of release: 2019
Genres: Sissy Training, Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon, Pegging

Crystal Rush's pathetic husband is on his knees dressed like a complete sissy slut. He is wearing black frilly lingerie complete with stockings and garters. He is also wearing a wig and has "whore" written across his chest in red lipstick. How humiliating! Crystal reminds her submissive bitch that he has agreed to do anything she wants or she will divorce him and take half of his money and stuff. He agrees that he accepts these terms and accepts his new life as Crystal's bitch. What Crystal wants now is for him to be her strap on whore! She commands him to suck her big fat purple cock. She doesn't just want him to suck it. She wants him to enjoy it, love it and suck her cock with enthusiasm and gratefulness. After her slut has given a satisfactory blow job, it's time to plow that ass! Crystal bends her bitch over the couch and fucks his tight sissy ass. This isn't "making love" this is good old fashioned fucking! Crystal is laughing hysterically at her pathetic humiliated crying husband when she is done pounding his ass. Just another step towards becoming Crystal's perfect sissy husband!

Video Size: 600.5 MB
Duration: 00:06:53

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/g7p9cz4zqmpy
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 11, 2022 12:50 am
Tori Avano - MrHankeysToys Seahorse XL (07Apr 2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Tori Avano, Michael Vegas
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Female Domination, Cum Shot, Strapon, Dildo, Fisting

Video Size: 531.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:42

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/201edlk5hv1w
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 11, 2022 2:54 pm
Cherry Morgan - Straight Pussy Therapy

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Cherry Morgan
Date of release: 2015
Genres: FemDom, Pussy Worship, Bondage

Mistress Cherry Morgan has found a new little twink slave, the only problem is he has never eaten pussy in his life. Mistress Cherry is determined to turn him into a straight pussy loving man. She un-zips the crotch of her catsuit and orders him to get to work servicing her cunt until she cums. She wants her bitch's face smothered and drenched in pussy juice, marked as her property. She tells him that he must spend the rest of the day smelling the sweet scent of her pussy dried on his face.

Video Size: 314.9 MB
Duration: 00:09:33

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/k9l02r2qcv5z
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 11, 2022 4:54 pm
Monika Fox (2021-01-15)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Monika Fox
Date of release: 2021-01-15
Genres: Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting

Are you ready for some naughty facesitting action? Well, meet a gorgeous brunette with huge tits. She is quite skinny, with curves in all the right places. After meeting her new submissive man, she will tell him to lay down on the couch, as she uses his tongue to pleasure herself. He loved licking all her delicious juice.

Video Size: 735.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:49

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/at8ocu98l8f1