Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 28, 2022 11:35 am
Ella Nova - Make Miss Ella Come, Part 1

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ella Nova, Sam Solo
Date of release: 30.07.2021
Genres: Handjob, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Ball Gag, Facesitting, Edging, Smothering, Bondage, Flogging, Edging, Femdom

Nervous creep, Sam Solo, is lured to an abandoned farmhouse by bombshell Ella Nova. Sam dares to trespass on private property, despite the dangers, simply for the chance to be with Ella outside of the office. She could convince him to do anything. Once inside, Ella is magically bedecked in a sexy latex outfit, wielding a flogger. Sam is strapped to a cross in his underwear and tie, with a red ball gag in his mouth. The poor guy had no idea what he was getting into! Ella grinds on his dick, flirting and teasing as she explains that today is his lucky day. You see, Ella Nova is in urgent need of a last minute replacement sub for her afternoon play. She grabs the first man she sees in her office and lures him to her dungeon. She wants a toy to play rough with and throw away when she's done, and Sam has "fucktoy" written all over him. She flogs him until his chest is beet red, she cuts his underwear off and laughs at his vulnerability. She makes him hump the air and laughs some more. Pathetic little worm! Smacking him around and cutting off his fancy clothes has got Ella's pussy wet. She pulls Sam down so that he is lying on his back. She grinds her perfect ass on his face and presses down so he cannot get any air. He doesn't need oxygen, this is where he belongs. Under her ass, her pussy lips grinding on his entire face. She only allows him to breathe when she leans forward to stroke his cock, edging him until he is so, so very close, only to smack his little prick and deny him. Ella loves his confusion. He doesn't know what to feel. He's never been touched by anyone even close to Ella's magnificence and she's making him so turned on but so scared. What the hell is she going to do to him next, how is this crazy afternoon going to end? Only Ella knows.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 819.7 MB
Duration: 00:22:27
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ddtgm83lzhkx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 28, 2022 2:14 pm
Ella Nova - Make Miss Ella Come: Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ella Nova, Sam Solo
Date of release: 08.10.2021
Genres: Edging, Anal, Handjob, Strapon, Femdom, Pegging

Sam Solo thinks he's a lucky stud when the gorgeous Miss Ella Nova gently caresses his cock and speaks to him in a sexy voice. But if he thinks that today is about his pleasure or that he will ever have the honor of Ella's pussy lips wrapping around his puny little dicklet he is sorely mistaken. Sam gasps in despair as Ella pulls her hand away from his swollen cock, just as he is about to come. She takes delight in bringing him to the edge, over and over again before denying him release. Just when Sam thinks he can't take another moment of her torment, Ella flips him over and plunges her dildo deep in his tight hole. Her round ass, perfectly framed by her strap, bounces as she pounds this pathetic loser. Ella flips Sam over so she can look into his wide, scared eyes while she drills his ass. Who knew this little nerd could be so fun.

Video Size: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:28:10
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/niz0y2wxe2rf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 28, 2022 7:24 pm
Emerald - Leohex Perfect

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Emerald
Date of release: 2021
Genres: Cumshots, Bondage, Femdom

Soooo hot. The shiniest and tightest fetish gear this side of anime, and it's all on me.
First one brown/grey one, then the sparkly purple. The animation doesn't let you see much, but this clip is all about the shine.
The fetish. The desire. The room gets smoky. Everyone can't help but pop so quick when I wear these!
Good thing I took extra time to change and with the outfits, otherwise it'd be a shorter clip.
I think I have an addict. How about you?

Video Size: 459.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:29

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/aipm842ajr0h
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 29, 2022 3:13 am
Erin Everheart - Draven Avoids Jail Time

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro
Date of release: 15.10.2021
Genres: Pantyhose, Anal, Pegging, FaceSitting, Strapon, Femdom, Handjob

Video Size: 929 MB
Duration: 00:15:45

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/n5njn6b63ovd
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 29, 2022 5:50 am
Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro
Date of release: 28.10.2021
Genres: Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Anal, Strapon, Handjob, Pantyhose, Femdom, Rimming, Cum Eating, Fingering, Ass Licking, Uniform, Fishnet, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Pegging

Video Size: 903.6 MB
Duration: 00:24:20

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/e7dnertuhesm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 29, 2022 11:04 am
Evelyn Claire - Evil Chastity Screamer

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Evelyn Claire
Date of release: 19.07.2019
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Regular chastity training has failed for Mistress Evelyn Claire's slave. His dick still manages to always be on his mind putting his needs 1st which is a big problem for his servitude. Mistress Evelyn has been patient up until this point but needs to take it to the next level to get it thru his thick skull. Her evil chastity device firmly locked around his cock will make him submit physically and mentally whether he is ready or not. With the slightest erection, the spikes will dig deep into his cock **** him to focus only on his Mistress's pleasure. Training is never easy though as Mistress Evilyn sexually teases his locked cock making it as hard as possible to not get aroused. The more he screams the happier it makes her.

Video Size: 1016.5 MB
Duration: 00:13:41

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/uiuj5imytgm5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 29, 2022 1:40 pm
Evelyn Claire - Hands Free Orgasm

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Evelyn Claire
Date of release: 10.07.2019
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, CBT, Bondage, Milking

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:16:14

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/k6li1t7la7vo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 29, 2022 4:17 pm
EvilWoman - Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: EvilWoman
Date of release: 26.05.2020
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Anal, Stockings, Anal Fingering, Hooded

Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!

Video Size: 601.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:53
Resolution: 1918x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/i4ooiw4b99ht
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 29, 2022 9:25 pm
Gia DiMarco - Paralegal Sex Slave: Gia DiMarco Fucks Pathetic Office Gimp

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Ruckus, Gia DiMarco
Date of release: 13.08.2021
Genres: BDSM, Foot Licking, Flogging, Anal, Strapon, Bondage, Femdom, Stockings, Pegging, Cage

Gia DiMarco is a high powered attorney, and with such a demanding job it is important she can find a few moments in her busy schedule to take a break, relax and relieve some of the stress and tension from her work. To do this Gia has some unorthodox methods. Every attorney needs a good paralegal, and Gia is no different. Known to the other partners in the firm only as Ruckus, he is kept in Gia's private office. By kept, we mean in a tiny cage, not even big enough to stand up in. Not only is he kept in a cage most of the day (and all night), but he must wear a face muzzle. Some may wonder why she treats him this way. You are not a high powered attorney so you wouldn't understand. The demands of her job are such that she needs a safe outlet for her stress. And today has been especially rough. Gia takes a big leather flogger to his ass. She also spanks Ruckus. It's such a relief to take out her frustrations on this pain slut. She pulls down his pants so the flogger can really do a number on his pale, bare skin. While Ruckus' skin burns red, Gia feels sweet relief. She gets out her aggression and works up a little sweat. It's so important to find the time for quick beat downs of her paralegal in between meetings, depositions and trial appearances. The flogger isn't enough so Gia turns to a thick leather strap to make his ass red and swollen. She loves to dominate this little worm and now she is ready to penetrate his asshole with her strap-on cock. But first DiMarco takes a moment to slip off her high heels and have her slave suck on her toes through her sheer stockings. It feels luxurious after standing on her feet all day. Now Ruckus is bent over her desk and she is ready to slide her cock into his tender butthole. What a great way for her to forget her responsibilities for a few golden moments. She teases Ruckus, telling him he is a filthy cock slut. He can only thank her for allowing his hole to be used. Gia fucks him deep, hard and long. Her cock is all the way inside his filthy hole, right where it belongs. These midday workouts really help DiMarco stay focused the rest of the day.

Video Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:23:28

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/dijaqtd9nwj2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 30, 2022 2:37 am
Girls show how to treat a slave (Cruel-Mistresses.com, CruelAmazons.com)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Mistress Ariel, Mistress Lucy
Date of release: 2019
Genres: Fem dom

They catched the slave, stripped him, tied him up and now he is in the hands of his two mistresses, Ariel and Lucy. A whip is involved and he hates it the most, his pathetic body can't stand the pain of the whip working on him. Mistress Ariel and Lucy however loves his suffering. The recording was made with four pcs 4K UHD cameras!

Video Size: 3.06 GB
Duration: 00:10:02
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bjh8rh0pc3ci
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 30, 2022 5:14 am
Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya (Smother Their Slave / 11.05.2021)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Goddess Becky, Princess Natalya
Genres: High Heels, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Chastity, Tease, Femdom, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:12:55

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/r5sn7aff7don
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 30, 2022 7:49 am
Goddess Valeria - My Step-Mom and I are the perfect team FULL

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Goddess Valeria
Genres: spanking, Lezdom, trampling, spitting, humiliation

Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-Mother's orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step-Mother is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it.. My Step-Mom is delighted with this day.
I want you to understand, idiots.. There are stupid losers without their own opinion, who are pathetic dirt under the feet of people like us - ideal women, with beautiful bodies and the ability to own people like you. Any whim of Me and My loved Step-Mom will be fulfilled in an instant. Just because the pathetic bitch can't argue with us. She is destined to be under our feet and serve. Today she read us a novel. What do you think so it's easy and everyone can handle it. But for any hesitation or incorrect intonation a blow with a stack follows .. and there were a lot of mistakes .. hahaha.. spits flew out of My mouth and My Step-Mom.. if I missed it wasn't My fault, so you should find My spit and lick it off. When We got tired of her boring reading her ass was red as flame. My Step-Mom and I were happy.
I don't want to brag, but I think I have the toughest whore. Ahaah of course she moans like a seal and tries to break free, but still she mastered 300 pounds! It was very funny. Drooling from her filthy mouth fountained. It happens when I jump on you from the couch. My Step-Mom is just delighted. Today reminded her of her ****hood and her toy pony. It's great to see your step-mother happy. Even if it means sacrificing a stupid whore. Ahaha

Video Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:42:09

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/t5bfuh6ojt8d
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 30, 2022 10:26 am
Hasumi Kurea / Orgasm Like A Woman Massage Parlor! Dry Orgasm & Ultimate Insertion Ejaculation Enjoyment Course (Masaki Nao, Bi)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Hasumi Kurea
Genres: Strapon, Solowork, Male Squirting, Anal, Submissive Men, Beauty Shop, Japan, Slut

File Extension: mkv
Video Size: 2.34 GB
Duration: 02:59:11

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/er78lps69p2x
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 30, 2022 1:02 pm
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Better

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Helena Locke, Pierce Paris, Cedar Parker
Date of release: 14.01.2022
Genres: Threesome, Pussy Licking, Femdom, Cumshots, Pegging, Anal Fisting, FaceSitting, Caning, Stockings, Handjob, Strapon, Anal

Domina Helena has given Cedar and Pierce another opportunity to impress her. She straps Cedar up with a strap on and canes Paris' ass before they both pound his hole. The caning continues on both subs to help motivate them to be better! Helena instructs Cedar to put Pierce's balls up his ass while she strokes his cock. Both women take a turn sitting on his face until they come. Pierce is allowed to let his load go. Still not living up to the mark, Domina makes them promise to "Do better, and be better!"

Video Size: 732.9 MB
Duration: 00:39:00
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/1p0i3zgufnzg
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 31, 2022 2:04 am
Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 2

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Date of release: 22.04.2021
Genres: Pantyhose, Femdom, Strapon, Chastity, Pegging, Anal

Kat Dior has Lance Hart locked in chastity. His blue balls are aching. She has him well trained at this point to crave a huge dick up his ass. She fucks him in the ass, hard, four times total. This is the second time. Kat laughs when he whimpers and drips pre-cum out of his caged cock. She humiliates him for having a pathetic locked up, worthless cock and makes him beg her to fuck him harder.

Video Size: 800.1 MB
Duration: 00:13:39

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/l3nk1lhbsamr