Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 29, 2021 3:41 am
Penny Barber, Sam Solo - THE GOOD INTERN ( Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Face Sitting, MILF, Pantyhose, 480p

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Pantyhose, Big Booty, Big Tits, Face Sitting, MILF, Chastity
Actors: Penny Barber, Sam Solo

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 551.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:35
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/2i67k9bz0fya
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 29, 2021 10:59 am
Alexa Adams - "Voluptuous brunette poses in her black lingerie"

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Russian Mistress, FemDom, Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Pussy Worship

Video Size: 516.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:47
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/9ibui9jmsgvx
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 29, 2021 8:58 pm
Big Black Cock Propaganda - White Wife Submission

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Creampie, Training, Dirty Talk, Deepthroat, Big Cock, BBC, Small Penis Humiliation, Cuckold, Interracial, Hypno, Cum Eating, Compilation, Femdom

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:12:22
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/a4qrnpfaici7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 30, 2021 7:28 pm
Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - 2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Booty, Shiny Tights, Multiple Dommes, Fishnets, Long Legs, Big Tits, Mature Dommes, Ass Worship, Hand Jobs, Strap On Pegging, Leotard, Face Sitting, Pantyhose
Actors: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright

Video Size: 953.5 MB
Duration: 00:16:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/wdttq9fr9qff
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 30, 2021 10:03 pm
Diana Grace - Good Boys Eat Cum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Good Boys Eat Cum Crawl to me on your hands and knees slave where dirty boys like you belong. I am ready to make your cock so hard that you would do anything to please your Mistress. I am going to make you edge that cock as I tease you with my tight body encased in this shiny rubber. I know how much just being in my presence turns you on as I tell you exactly what to do with that cock. You will be a very good slave for me and only touch when I say and only cum when I command it. You like it when I tell you what to do?!? Of course, you do slut! I am going to humiliate you, I am going to laugh at your face and you are going to love every moment of it. In order for you to be worthy of an orgasm you must do something very filthy for me. You are going to eat every last drop of your cum and you are going to love it because it makes your Mistress happy. Are you ready to prove how much you adore being my slave?! Good! Start jerking slut as I want to see how much cum you have inside your balls. The bigger the load the happier it will make me as I watch you slurp it all down like the dirty whore you are... xxxo Mistress Diana Grace
Genre: JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Stockings, Femdom POV
Actors: Diana Grace

Video Size: 727 MB
Duration: 00:09:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/nok69706wcds
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 31, 2021 12:45 am
Diana Grace - Slave-Hole Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Mistress Diana Grace is training her anal slut to only be able to cum when his ass is filled and fucked. Using a special prostate wand she massages his male g-spot while stroking his helpless cock. She wants to make his first prostate orgasm extra special by also giving him his first anal creampie. Mistress Diana rubs her steel wand against his sweet spot until she milks out a huge load that falls right on his hole. She scoops up all of his cum and uses it as lube to continue fucking him as he begs for the intensity to stop. He has now completed the first stage in becoming a true anal slut for his Mistress.
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Handjob, Toys, Prostate Massage, Anal Play, Prostate Stimulation, Ejaculation, Stockings, Milking
Actors: Diana Grace

Video Size: 845.7 MB
Duration: 00:11:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/5nnagc8qn0q3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 31, 2021 7:58 am
Femdom Ass Worship 17

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
The Buttman Choice line of ass-obsessive specialty videos presents 'FemDom Ass Worship 17,' MeanBitch Productions' newest showcase of unrestrained female supremacy. This is where dominant ladies use their evil imaginations and mighty asses to degrade, humiliate and terrorize pathetic, inferior males. Each scene starts with a POV-style introduction, wherein the beautiful bitch taunts the viewer, commanding total obedience and sexual service. First, big-bottomed, sassy brunette Kimberly Kane belittles and blackmails her weak boyfriend into submission, smothering him beneath her powerful ass and making him tongue-clean every centimeter of her anus, pussy and pretty bare feet.

After draining him of his self-respect, Kimberly digs her heels into his scrotum as he tugs his dick to climax. Gorgeous, glamorous blonde Mistress Ash Hollywood torments a helpless slave with an electrical prod and controls him completely with her adorably cruel feet. The abject loser services his queen's every whim. Alison Tyler is a stunningly tall and beautiful student with an enormous set of soft, natural tits. She wreaks havoc on professor Kyle Stone, making the old pervert pleasure her toes and massive butt. Alison grinds to a climax on the teacher's face while he struggles to breathe. Lastly, blonde bitch Katie Summers acquires slave boy Deviant Kade in a game of poker. She makes the most of her winnings by making Kade lick her sphincter sparkly clean, and she feeds him a taste of his own splooge. 'FemDom Ass Worship 17' is a soul-crushing experience!
Genre: Face Sitting, Big Butt, Domination, Gonzo, Fetish
Actors: Kimberly Kane, Ash Hollywood, Alison Tyler, Kati Summers, Brooke Haven, Kyle Stone, Kid Dynamite, Deviant Kade, Steve Bliss

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 03:03:59
Resolution: 624x352
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 624x352 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/zystdhgn7398
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 31, 2021 10:29 am
FemDom Ass Worship 5

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Director Glenn King's MeanBitch Productions and Buttman Magazine Choice present FemDom Ass Worship 5, perhaps the nastiest and most psychologically penetrating volume of the wicked face-sitting/ass fetish series.
Genre: Gonzo
Actors: Angel Vain, Isis Love, Jack Vegas, Jay Ashley, Kelly Divine, Mya Nichole, Tom Dong

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 02:46:47
Resolution: 576x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE:
https://filejoker.net/aamegi1wxjq5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 31, 2021 1:00 pm
Femdom Ass Worship 7

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Produced by Glenn King for the Buttman Magazine Choice line of videos, FemDom Ass Worship 7 is another sultry parade of contemptuous face-sitting ladies who use their incredible buttocks to put pathetic male worms in their proper place. Each mean bitch starts things off with a sensuous, cruel POV ass tease, talking smack directly at the viewer and taunting us with her unattainable bum cheeks.
Genre: Gonzo, Smothering, Fetish, FemDom
Actors: Alexis Texas, Courtney Cummz, Kyle Stone, Eric Jover , Nika Noir, Jake Malone, Brittany Andrews , Billy Lane

Video Size: 2.04 GB
Duration: 03:08:11
Resolution: 576x320
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 576x320 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/9o03t4j4zft7
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 31, 2021 6:01 pm
Alexandra Snow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Goddess Alexandra want to make sure that her nephew, Ellis, is sucking cock skillfully. She wants to make sure that his dates with "gentleman callers" are going well and that the men are leaving satisfied with his work. Auntie Alexandra makes her nephew suck a cock in front of her and assesses his skills. She laughs as she fucks her nephew's throat vigorously with a dildo. This is Ellis' performance review. Alexandra makes Ellis deepthroat the cock and hold it there for a while. Later, she decides to let her nephew out of chastity. She assesses her nephew's body and is pleased with the amount of shrinkage. Alexandra tests her nephew to see if he can still get aroused by her body. Ellis has shrunk to about one inch from his chastity regimen and cannot get hard, not even while looking at his auntie's panties. Alexandra is very pleased. She knows that her nephew is now ready for his sexual reassignment surgery.
Genre: Slave Training, Gender Transformation, Brunette, Sissy Training, Femdom, Dildo Sucking, Humiliation, High Heels, Taboo
Actors: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Video Size: 835.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/40ar68nsjqoj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jan 31, 2021 8:28 pm
Glamour Fetish: Memories

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: If you love the glamour of fetish than this three-scene movie will keep your interest. Miss Eve and friends are making it a very hard task for you to break away. Scene one has a bald bombshell dressed in latex that eggs on her submissives for fuck fun. In scene two, Miss Eve feminizes her slave and lets Big Schmied give him the booty business. In scene three, Red Rose entices two other women to have a great big lesbian feast. Whip all three of these scenes together, and get a whole lot of fetish madness
Genre: Strapon, Glamour, Fetish, BDSM, Smoking, Femdom
Actors: Jana, Kathleen White, Klara, Melissa Black, Angela Brazil, Miss Eve

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 01:28:28
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/f1bl161qgjdb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 01, 2021 8:57 am
Goddess Harley

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
Being in chastity for me will actually improve your life and your orgasms. I know you cum all the time but when was the last time you had an orgasm that made your whole body shudder?

I can do that for you. You need to know what all the chastity freaks already know, the longer you go without cumming, the better the orgasm feels.

I really want to draw this out so it's really humiliating for you.

So maybe I'll have you cum on a plate so you can take your time and lick up every last drop. You can stick your tongue out and I'll drag your face across the floor by your hair, lol!

So stick your fingers through the cage and stroke and cum!

Amazon Goddess Harley
Genre: High Heels, Femdom, Financial Domination, Chastity, JOI, Humiliation, Slave Training, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex Leggings, Big Tits
Actors: Goddess Harley

Video Size: 400.6 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/uxe9fjmd5q6r
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 01, 2021 1:58 pm
Herrin Silvia - Analinspection

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags:
When it comes to torture German's do it best. It is a painful road ahead for this male submissive, as he is Suspended and **** to cum.

The tears well up in his eyes as his mistress kicks him in the balls, and applies nipple clamps to his hardened nipples. Pain is the name of the game, and this game is ON
Genre: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Latex

Video Size: 540.3 MB
Duration: 01:23:16
Resolution: 1024x576
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 1024x576 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/2lasys53566z
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 01, 2021 4:32 pm
Herrin Silvia - Special Clinic Treatment

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Dr. Silvia administers a special withdrawal treatment to her patient. He has to inhale her cigarette smoke and swallow the ashes. With a custom-built mask he will be totally encased with smoky air. After she filled his scrotum with saline solution and enlarged his nipples with suction cups the doctor slips an inflatable rubber hood over his head. His only connection to the outside world is through a rubber tube. While Dr. Silvia continues to blow smoke through this tube she milks his cock and makes him come in a huge fountain.
Genre: Dildo, SM, Femdom, Clinic Sex, Fetish
Actors: Herrin Silvia, Fash

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 707.6 MB
Duration: 01:10:33
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/jo4zlqrafmho
UnearthlyK2
Added: Feb 01, 2021 6:57 pm
Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - Double Pegging Office Work

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Booty, MILF, Ass Worship, Pantyhose + Leotard, Fishnets + Leotard, Fishnets, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Fitness Chick, Strap On Pegging, Shiny Tights, Big Tits, Long Legs, Sissy, s Leotard
Actors: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright

Video Size: 387.8 MB
Duration: 00:17:21
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/edwkbx7s1ryo