Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2022 9:10 am
Jane Wilde, Lisey Sweet - My Step-Mom Is Anal Whore

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jane Wilde, Lisey Sweet
Date of release: 24.01.2020
Genres: Toys, Vibrator, Buttplug, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Squirting, Anal Fisting, Masturbation, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Anal Play, Rimming, Anal, Stockings, Strapon, Lesbian

Jane Wilde always knew there was something weird about her step-mom Lisey Sweet. One day Jane goes snooping around in her mom's bedroom and finds all kinds of kinky butt toys so finally it all makes sense! Now Jane knows "My Mom is an Anal Whore!" But of course Jane can not resist trying one of her enticing anal toys so she grabs a butt plug, Hitachi and goes to town! Right in the middle of a wild orgasm Lisey walks in and yells at Jane for using her stuff. Jane won't have any of this so she takes charge and decides to see just how much of an anal whore her step mom really is. Jane grabs Lisey and pushes her down between her legs and makes her suck pussy while Jane fucks her own ass with the butt-plug. Jane wants to get dirty with step-mommy so she crams the butt-plug in her mouth and makes her clean it off. But this is just the beginning of a long day of kinky, taboo style role-play for Jane and Lisey! On the bed Lisey lays back with her white lacy thigh-high stockings, garter belt and high heels while Jane grinds her pussy and ass on Lisey's face. Soon Jane gets curious about Lisey's ass so she pulls her panties to the side and checks out the goods. She shoots lube up her butt and fucks her hole with a clear butt plug while vibing her clit until Lisey cums. Next toy is bigger and longer and Jane stretches Lisey's asshole with it until it gapes. Now on her side Lisey holds her fuckhole open with her long black fingernails while Jane pounds her with a strap-on dildo and drives Lisey crazy. She tastes it and gets it all nice and wet and then flipped over onto all fours in doggie Jane fucks her ass into another big orgasm. Lisey wants to ride that cock so she climbs onto Jane's cock in reverse cowgirl position and bounces her sexy curvy butt all up in it until she cums again. So many toys to play with! Next Jane finds a dick on a stick and really takes Lisey over the top with multiple orgasms while she squirts all over Jane's face. Jane wants in on the anal whore action so Lisey gives her special treatment with a big glass dildo that causes her slutty hole to gape and leaves Jane a quivering mess. The day wouldn't be complete without a fist up someones ass so Jane does the honors and pries Laceys willing ass wide open with her hand and fists her into straight up heaven. Like mother like daughter Jane and Lisey are dirty little anal whores together!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.71 GB
Duration: 01:15:44
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6otyyk9jg5tb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 20, 2022 11:42 am
Jillian Jansen (Janson) - Jillian Jansen: Sexy Young Slut is Machine Fucked for the First Time

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jillian Jansen (Janson)
Date of release: 23.10.2019
Genres: Masturbation, Solo, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator

Jillian Jansen is a slender, gorgeous, eager young lady, excited about her first time on Fucking Machines, and ready to show us her insatiable slutty side. She has a perpetual smile during the interview, for she knows that her day is going to be filled with lots of mindless machine fucking and intense, nonstop orgasms. As she starts her striptease, her pussy is already pulsating and wet. She can't wait to finally press the vibrator firmly against her clit and start cumming. She takes her time, teasing us just the right way, enjoying our eyes on her as she excites herself and pleases herself, nice and slow. Once she feels the vibration, her eyes roll back in her head and she fills the room with her moans of ecstasy. Orgasms begin to escape her pussy, and she wants more, so she brings more. Every orgasm is stronger than the last, and she cannot seem to get enough. We eventually have to take the vibe away from her, so that we can slide one of the machines into her hungry cunt. The first machine slowly builds momentum inside of her pussy, getting her wetter and wetter. As the speed increases, so do her orgasms until she is virtually overtaken by them. Once the machine is at full speed her pussy becomes so wet that it's a struggle to keep the dildo inside of her. But that doesn't stop her from fucking the machines with everything she has. She rips through the day in different positions, fucking different machines, ultimately to watch her take everything we throw at her. Jillian literally can't get enough of the machines, and if allowed, we suspect she'd fuck them indefinitely.

Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:39:48

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9du836481yqi
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 20, 2022 10:23 pm
Just another 69cm deep anal insertion - 13.08.2017

screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: flv
Video Size: 269.1 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/29zx0zf504f2
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 21, 2022 2:22 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) & Lily Lou (aka liz 103) & Lauren - Elfen FUTA Triple Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018-06-07
Genres: Girl Girl Girl, Futa, Creampie, Dildo, Anal, Cosplay, Double Penetration

This time Liz joins Lauren and I for an intense and fun adventure with horsecock DP! Come along and witness three elvish beauties experience a taboo bliss unmatched anywhere. Enjoy

Video Size: 4.72 GB
Duration: 00:32:39
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/m27ysrv0wfnb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 21, 2022 5:02 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018-08-16
Genres: Riding, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Aliens, Anal, Solo, Cosplay

Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too! Stay tuned for part 2!!! FEATURES: ANAL | HUGE TOYS | BAD DRAGON | LARGE CHANCE | HORSE TOY | HORSE DILDO | RIDING | PETITE | FEET | BAREFOOT

Video Size: 576.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:47

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/2mizxwvjplpo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 21, 2022 7:43 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018-08-16
Genres: Girl Girl, DP, Creampie, Lesbians, Huge Dildo, Bad Dragon, Double Penetration, Anal

Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ems32905a9l3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 21, 2022 10:26 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Girl ANAL Fingering and FISTING

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018-02-07
Genres: Pussy Eating, Valentine, Fisting, Girl Girl, Anal, Lesbian

Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her hand into my ass! Wrist deep omg. Chocolate covered strawberries, a casual night in, and some "sexy gifts" to start the evening quickly turns into a steamy oily ass penetrating adventure

Video Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:25:44

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/zhi5g5zec5o5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 22, 2022 11:55 am
Krissy Lynn and Bonnie Rotten (Anal Babes in the Desert / 34792 / 24-04-2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Krissy Lynn and Bonnie Rotten
Date of release: 2014
Genres: Fisting, Hardcore, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Squirting, ATM, Anal, Huge Anal Toys, StrapOn

Bonnie Rotten gets lots of anal attention from Krissy Lynn as they explore kinky sex in the California desert. These two babes deliver high sexual energy with lots of ass stretching, butt fucking, ATM, squirting and ass worship.

Video Size: 2.07 GB
Duration: 00:57:34

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/kexvwcxzr9iw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 22, 2022 5:02 pm
Lady Anita F. - Turbo-Fotzen (Sono senza inibizioni) (Achtung! Schlagloch!) / (SX Kowalski / Lady Anita F. / DBM Videovertrieb)

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 1997
Genres: all sex, vintage, anal, dildo, oral, fetish, lesbian, masturbation, blowjob, enema, classic, fisting

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 893.4 MB
Duration: 01:16:08
Resolution: 720x576

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/02pqztao7c1r
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 22, 2022 10:22 pm
Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston - Lauren Phillips is Chanel Preston's Little Anal Whore

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston
Date of release: 17.05.2019
Genres: BDSM, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Anal Fingering, Feet, Anal Play, LezDom, Dildo, Anal, Buttplug, Vibrator, Toys, Foot Licking, Pussy Licking

In the middle of an empty room, the beautiful red headed and long legged Lauren Phillips is standing completely naked except for the suspended steel cage that she wears over her head, trapped in it by a metal collar. Chanel Preston walks in to frame wearing a black latex minidress and shiny bright red high heels, carrying a rider's crop. Chanel makes Lauren do ballet while trapped in her cage and crops Lauren's beautiful milky white ass until it turns pink. Chanel explains to Lauren that she's going to turn her into her little anal whore and stretch out her asshole. Chanel starts inserting fingers into Lauren's ass, first one than two. Chanel gets an acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Lauren's asshole, stretching it out even more. She makes Lauren taste her own ass as she brings the toy directly from inside her ass to her mouth. Next, Chanel releases Lauren from her head-cage and bends her over a leather padded saw-horse. Chanel attaches a big fat dildo to her strap-on and pushes it into Lauren's ass and fucks her hard with it, making Lauren's asshole gape wide. After that, Lauren is placed on her back with her legs spread. Chanel inserts the glass pillar into Lauren's stretched out ass and gives us a peek into her pink insides like an anal aquarium. Chanel gives her an Hitachi to press on her pussy and Lauren cums hard with the pillar in her ass. Chanel orders Lauren to make her cum so Chanel gets comfortable with her legs spread and Lauren licks her asshole. Chanel vibes her own pussy while Lauren inserts a glass butt-plug into her asshole and Chanel cums hard with a glass toy in her ass as Lauren sucks on her toes.

Video Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 01:07:30

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/n5ultah7whq8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 23, 2022 11:43 am
Lily LaBeau - Lily LaBeau is Power Fucked with the Machines

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lily LaBeau
Date of release: 22.05.2019
Genres: Fucking Machine, Sybian, Vibrator, Solo, Masturbation, Machine Dildo

Lily took some time off and we have been patiently waiting for her return. Now that she is back we can't wait to fuck her with our machines and make her cum uncontrollably. She starts off with a very sexy strip tease and then she taunts us with her sexy as fuck dirty talk. She throws in some JOI to help us all along with the task at hand so that all can enjoy her sexiness. Now that everyone is warmed up, we put Lily on top of a metal table and slide the first machine between her legs and slowly start fucking her pussy. She slides her panties to the side and starts fucking the machine back to unleash massive orgasms. We fuck her pussy with a vengeance until she can barely hold herself up from all of the orgasms. Next she is in a doggy position and this time she has a flogger to use on herself. There is a little surprise she has for us before the fucking begins, and that is her panties stuffed in her own mouth. The faster the machine fucks her pussy, the more she flogs herself, which is so fucking hot to watch. Next we put her on her back and start fucking her more, but this time she has a vibe to enhance her orgasms. We keep fucking her until her pussy is destroyed and then we finish her off with a sybian ride to complete the day.

Video Size: 1.51 GB
Duration: 00:42:15

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bel7npd0vpqf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 23, 2022 7:42 pm
Lisey Sweet - The Denial: Anal Seduction by Lisey Sweet

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lisey Sweet
Date of release: 13.05.2020
Genres: Dildo, Masturbation, Solo, JOI, Anal

Here's your chance to audition to be Lisey Sweet's new sex slave. What does she desire? A devoted butt slut who strives to be the anal queen that she is. Your Goddess will guide you through this instruction to jerk your cock, but don't cum before she gives you permission! This curvaceous queen will get you close to orgasm and command you to stop before you blow your load! No mistakes, this is for her! If you do as she asks, you will be rewarded in the end! Follow along as she sensuously fucks her asshole with a big glass toy while you stretch yours as well, instructing you to taste your ass and precum -- don't spill a drop! Goddess Lisey counts you down for the big finish and your reward? A good slave gets to please his Goddess by swallowing every last drop for her. Are you up for the task?

Video Size: 724.1 MB
Duration: 00:19:46

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/23v2e1c5z8ot
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 24, 2022 1:05 am
London River, Dana DeArmond - Dana's Butt Building Emporium

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: London River, Dana DeArmond
Date of release: 22.02.2019
Genres: Rimming, Anal Play, Buttplug, Dildo, Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Toys, Enema, Anal, Vibrator, Speculum, Ass Licking, Strapon

Video Size: 760.5 MB
Duration: 01:09:23
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/k47y046eadzm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 24, 2022 6:32 am
Lucia Love - I Want The Full Job

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lucia Love
Date of release: 2013
Genres: All Sex, Gonzo, BlowJobs, Facial, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Fisting

Video Size: 2.93 GB
Duration: 00:51:19

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hxrkzx11mecv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Mar 24, 2022 9:10 am
Lyla Storm and Mandy Muse (Anal University / 27-05-2014)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lyla Storm and Mandy Muse
Date of release: 2014
Genres: StrapOn, Fetish, Kinky Lesbian Sex, Huge Anal Toys, Hardcore, Anal

Lyla Storm and Mandy Muse sneak into their college professor's office to learn about kinky anal sex.

Video Size: 3.68 GB
Duration: 01:43:25

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/i3yuczq2v18i