Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 30, 2021 6:36 am
Jayden Lee, Lorelei Lee (Asia Girl takes Monster Cock in her Ass and Dominated! / 03.04.12)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Jayden Lee gets her first hard domination and intense ass fucking by Lorelei Lee and Ramon Nomar. She takes spanking, flogging and rough housing, gets her asshole licked and stretched out with big toys! A dirty and sexy update with lots of anal action and good chemistry!
Genre: Anal Fisting, Strapon, Dildo, Anal, Domination, Hardcore, Threesome
Actors: Jayden Lee, Lorelei Lee

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.26 GB
Duration: 01:30:51
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/vujfaw1khn32
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 30, 2021 9:07 am
Joker 7 beine breit gleich spritzt der Pauker / ( ) (Harry S. Morgan, Videorama)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: oral, fisting, all sex
Actors:
Conny Dachs ... Direktor
David Perry ... Musiklehrer
Robert Rosenberg
Michi Altensee
Julie Bleu
Sabrina Marbacher
Eve Delage (as Yvette Suc)
Pussy Anne
Jilona Galore (as Ilona Galore)
Hanni Wall

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 735.9 MB
Duration: 01:28:24
Resolution: 720x576
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 720x576 (1.280) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/z8rs7ruylcx5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 30, 2021 11:45 am
Joseline Kelly - Joseline Kelly: Young Cum Slut Gets Fucked Every Way Possible

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Joseline Kelly is a horny, verbal slut, who really wants to get fucked, but she's made to masturbate and tease us first! She removes just enough clothing to expose her perfect tits, and glorious pussy. She is given the magic wand and this horny little slut cannot wait to press it against herself. One orgasm, then another, and then another come pouring out of her, and she's just getting started. Once she's all warmed up, we sit her atop a box, and slide the first machine inside of her wet, hungry cunt. Joseline cannot believe that she is getting fucked so well, and she wants as much of this as possible. The machine begins to thrust in and out of her and the orgasms begin to happen and become more frequent. Next Joseline is on all fours and getting fucked doggy style. Her pussy is tight, and the more we fuck it, the tighter it gets from all of the orgasms. Her little pussy is being defiant, and doesn't want to cooperate, so she turns around and sucks all of her pussy juices off of the machine. We need to give her pussy a little "break", so instead of fucking her, we put her on the sybian. Her orgasms become so strong that she can barely form a full sentence, yet she continues. Her pussy has almost had enough, but she still wants more, so we set up one more scene so this slut can get all the orgasms she wants. The final scene has a cock mounted and Joseline has a vibe in her hand. She fucks herself while holding the vibe on her pussy, and we get some of the most powerful orgasms we have seen all day!
Genre: Fucking Machine, Solo, Masturbation, Machine Dildo, Sybian, Dildo, Vibrator
Actors: Joseline Kelly

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:41:14
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/zbswuth0cgtn
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 30, 2021 7:31 pm
Kate Kennedy (Brand New Blonde in Bondage and Machine Fucked / 21.11.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Kate is a new face to us, but she isn't new to performing or being tied up. It seems to new to her fans, but she has been doing bondage and getting tied up for a long time, and we have her now. She is sexy as fuck and we let her strut her stuff with a sexy strip tease. She fucks the vibe that is mounted and then puts on nipple clamps to up the intensity. After several orgasms, we get her ready for her first machine fucking. She has a lot of experience in bondage so we put her in a side suspension with one leg up so that we can see all of the action. Her pussy is pounded with our machine, and it seems that we can't fuck her hard enough. We continue the process until her pussy juice is running down her leg. Next she is standing with her hands pulled high above her head and her legs spread wide. We slide the crystal palace between her legs and begin fucking her wet pussy. Again we fuck her until her sweet pussy nectar is running down her legs. In the last scene we have her on her back with her legs spread even wider than before. The machine begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy and then orgasm pour out of her as quickly as before. She moans and screams with passion as the machine fucks her non stop. She is loosing her breath from so many orgasms, yet she begs for more.
Genre: Suspension, Machine Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Vaginal Penetration, Straight, Blonde, Bondage
Actors: Kate Kennedy

Video Size: 367.7 MB
Duration: 00:33:32
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/vhwklagal88d
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 12:42 am
Kayla Green And Vanda Lust (07-09-2013)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Hardcore, Fisting, Lesbian
Actors: Kayla Green And Vanda Lust

Video Size: 971.7 MB
Duration: 00:21:54
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/tyqjqic1ywd9
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 5:49 am
Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde - Anal Academy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Penny Pax and Jane Wilde are attending Kenzie Taylor's Anal Academy. They sit at their desks in class, ready for their final anal exam. Before Professor Taylor shows up, the two have some nasty words with each other about who is the bigger slut on campus. Kenzie enters the room and yells at the girls to stop bickering at each other. The exam begins and Kenzie tells them to get on their knees in front of her and take her panties down only using their mouths. Kenzie tells them to lick her asshole and she judges who can do it better. Penny licks Kenzie's ass with the full length of her tongue while Jane watches, impatiently waiting her turn to tongue Kenzie's hole. Kenzie tells Jane to get on her desk and Jane quickly lays down on the desk and Kenzie sits on her face, smothering her nose and mouth with her asshole. Penny and Jane both lick her asshole while Kenzie uses an Hitachi on her clit and cums hard on their faces. Next, Penny gets bent over the school desk and Kenzie gets a big metal toy and pops it in and out of Penny's asshole while Penny licks Jane's ass. Jane, with her ass in the air, gets her ass filled with a clear acrylic toy, giving her big gapes. Kenzie puts matching purple butt plugs in each of their asses and face-fucks them with her strap-on until both butt-plugs come shooting out of their asses. They both get strap-on fucked in their asses deep and hard. After that, Kenzie gets huge gapes out of Jane's ass with a gigantic acrylic toy and Penny tongue-fucks her gaping hole. Jane fucks Penny with the slink while Kenzie masturbates in front of them with a vibrator. Finally, Kenzie gets five fingers inside Jane and five inside Penny and they both cum hard and lick their juices off of their Professor's hands.
Genre: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Buttplug, Toys, Facesitting, Anal Play, Uniform, Anal, Vibrator, Rimming, Ass Licking, Strapon, Lesbian
Actors: Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde

Video Size: 2.99 GB
Duration: 01:23:49

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/n4sc8nfsvxim
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 8:32 am
Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde - Anal Academy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Penny Pax and Jane Wilde are attending Kenzie Taylor's Anal Academy. They sit at their desks in class, ready for their final anal exam. Before Professor Taylor shows up, the two have some nasty words with each other about who is the bigger slut on campus. Kenzie enters the room and yells at the girls to stop bickering at each other. The exam begins and Kenzie tells them to get on their knees in front of her and take her panties down only using their mouths. Kenzie tells them to lick her asshole and she judges who can do it better. Penny licks Kenzie's ass with the full length of her tongue while Jane watches, impatiently waiting her turn to tongue Kenzie's hole. Kenzie tells Jane to get on her desk and Jane quickly lays down on the desk and Kenzie sits on her face, smothering her nose and mouth with her asshole. Penny and Jane both lick her asshole while Kenzie uses an Hitachi on her clit and cums hard on their faces. Next, Penny gets bent over the school desk and Kenzie gets a big metal toy and pops it in and out of Penny's asshole while Penny licks Jane's ass. Jane, with her ass in the air, gets her ass filled with a clear acrylic toy, giving her big gapes. Kenzie puts matching purple butt plugs in each of their asses and face-fucks them with her strap-on until both butt-plugs come shooting out of their asses. They both get strap-on fucked in their asses deep and hard. After that, Kenzie gets huge gapes out of Jane's ass with a gigantic acrylic toy and Penny tongue-fucks her gaping hole. Jane fucks Penny with the slink while Kenzie masturbates in front of them with a vibrator. Finally, Kenzie gets five fingers inside Jane and five inside Penny and they both cum hard and lick their juices off of their Professor's hands.
Genre: Ass Licking, Lesbian, Uniform, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, Anal, Fingering, Stockings, Buttplug, Rimming, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Toys, Strapon, Facesitting, Vibrator, Anal Play
Actors: Kenzie Taylor, Penny Pax, Jane Wilde

Video Size: 918.7 MB
Duration: 01:23:49
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/d6rdsra6vzhe
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 11:02 am
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) & Lily Lou (aka liz 103) & Lauren - Elfen FUTA Triple Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: This time Liz joins Lauren and I for an intense and fun adventure with horsecock DP! Come along and witness three elvish beauties experience a taboo bliss unmatched anywhere. Enjoy
Genre: Cosplay, Anal, Double Penetration, Girl Girl Girl, Creampie, Dildo, Futa

Video Size: 4.72 GB
Duration: 00:32:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/cgngn0ud56ql
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 1:35 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen Anal Horse Ride

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Prelude to Custom Video *** The content desired from a client required lots of warm up-- so I decided to make it a prelude clip. I use my large Chance from bad dragon and ride him to the base and get in a few different positions while staying on it too! Stay tuned for part 2!!! FEATURES: ANAL | HUGE TOYS | BAD DRAGON | LARGE CHANCE | HORSE TOY | HORSE DILDO | RIDING | PETITE | FEET | BAREFOOT
Genre: Solo, Bad Dragon, Aliens, Anal, Riding, Cosplay, Huge Dildo

Video Size: 576.1 MB
Duration: 00:07:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/lacat8cgc9ay
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 4:10 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING
Genre: Girl Girl, Bad Dragon, Double Penetration, Huge Dildo, Anal, Lesbians, DP, Creampie

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/nu8trbfkryh5
UnearthlyK2
Added: Aug 31, 2021 6:49 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Girl ANAL Fingering and FISTING

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Client requested: [your at the end of a romantic night out. You start some soft kissing looking deep in each others eyes. You star to slow dance stripping off your clothes. she lies you down then sits on your face. keeping eye contact you make her cum. She grab a vibrator to fuck You as she sucks on Your clit. After You get off, you put her on her knees. Put on a latex glove licking her ass then seeing how many fingers she can take using lots of oil making her ass shinny She using a vibrator on her self as you play. Then she puts you on your back pushing your legs back to show your hole pouring oil all over You. Then sees what Your ass can take.( She can Have a glove on too) If not fisting, Maybe She'll have three toys. One bigger than the next.] We were allowed some creative license and we altered bits here and there, but all the requested material was def covered. I was even able to convey some details he suggested with the use of two cameras! I can't believe how deep she got her hand into my ass! Wrist deep omg. Chocolate covered strawberries, a casual night in, and some "sexy gifts" to start the evening quickly turns into a steamy oily ass penetrating adventure
Genre: Fisting, Girl Girl, Pussy Eating, Anal, Lesbian, Valentine

Video Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:25:44

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/guppt4kd05wm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 01, 2021 10:20 am
Kristen Scott (Girl Next Door Bound and Machine Fucked and Sybian / 07.11.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: It's been brought up over the years how much most of you love bondage and fucking machines, so today we begin a new chapter. We are adding bondage to the shoots to intensify the orgasm, as well as give the fans that don't like torment or other participants, but love bondage something too! We begin with the innocent and sexy Kristen Scott. She loves to be tied up and fucked, so why not let her be the first? We let her get her pussy warmed up with our new vibe, and then we add the ropes to ensure her helplessness. The first position is a traditional hogtie on a wooden table. The machine is slid into her dripping wet pussy and then the fun begins. We keep ramping up the speed and intensity of the fucking, and then we add a nice surprise by fucking her mouth at the same time. She is more than eager to do her best at shoving it down her own throat. Next we flip her over and have her in a face-up, spread position with her neck tied to the table so that she chokes herself when she tries to watch the machine power fuck her pussy. Once she has reached the point of being overwhelmed, we add a vibe to her pussy to blow her fucking mind. We finish with a fan favorite: the sybian! The vibration shakes every bone in her petite little body as it makes her pussy cum uncontrollably. It's clear that we are off to a good start!
Genre: Vaginal Penetration, Sybian, Machine Dildo, Straight, Petite, Bondage
Actors: Kristen Scott

Video Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:42:37

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/5x6wbkjvy5sv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 01, 2021 3:30 pm
Lady Perversa / (DBM, DinoVision)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Femdom, Interracial, DP
Actors: Grand Dame as Lady Perversa, Samantha Sx, Mitsouko, Susanne, Amanda

Video Size: 772.1 MB
Duration: 01:23:36
Resolution: 640x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 640x480 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/rzv8823f8vlc
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 01, 2021 6:02 pm
Lauren Phillips - Busty Redhead Lauren Phillips Gets Machine Fucked In The Dungeon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Lauren is finally on Fucking Machines! The wait is finally over, and believe us, it's going to be worth it. Lauren starts out sitting on the slave stool and she slowly begins to reveal her sexy body. She barely gets her tits out for us before she breaks out the vibe and presses it firmly against her wet pussy. The moaning begins instantly and the orgasms follow shortly after that. Once the orgasms begin, it seems that they just keep coming. We sit Lauren down in a comfy chair, throw her legs over the arms of the chair and slide the machine into her tight pussy. The machine slides in and out of her welcoming pussy and then begins to accelerate quickly. We want her to cum fast and often, so we monitor her reactions to make sure she is getting fucked proper. Next we have her in a position that everyone loves with her ass up and her face down. Her holes are totally exposed and we insert the dildo and start the machine. Again the room fills with her moans of ecstasy as she begins to orgasm more. She is overwhelmed with all of the orgasms, but that doesn't stop us. We fuck her until she's gasping from all of her orgasms. The day is coming to a close, and we flip her back over on her side and begin the last scene. She instantly starts to orgasm, and continues throughout the scene as the vibe is pressed firmly against her wet pussy. Lauren showed up willing to give it all, and she damn sure did as the machines power fucked her pussy all day long.
Genre: Masturbation, Vibrator, Dildo, Fucking Machine, Solo, Machine Dildo
Actors: Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:46:33

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/cv1kpnomk803
UnearthlyK2
Added: Sep 01, 2021 11:15 pm
Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston - Lauren Phillips is Chanel Preston's Little Anal Whore

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: In the middle of an empty room, the beautiful red headed and long legged Lauren Phillips is standing completely naked except for the suspended steel cage that she wears over her head, trapped in it by a metal collar. Chanel Preston walks in to frame wearing a black latex minidress and shiny bright red high heels, carrying a rider's crop. Chanel makes Lauren do ballet while trapped in her cage and crops Lauren's beautiful milky white ass until it turns pink. Chanel explains to Lauren that she's going to turn her into her little anal whore and stretch out her asshole. Chanel starts inserting fingers into Lauren's ass, first one than two. Chanel gets an acrylic toy and pops it in and out of Lauren's asshole, stretching it out even more. She makes Lauren taste her own ass as she brings the toy directly from inside her ass to her mouth. Next, Chanel releases Lauren from her head-cage and bends her over a leather padded saw-horse. Chanel attaches a big fat dildo to her strap-on and pushes it into Lauren's ass and fucks her hard with it, making Lauren's asshole gape wide. After that, Lauren is placed on her back with her legs spread. Chanel inserts the glass pillar into Lauren's stretched out ass and gives us a peek into her pink insides like an anal aquarium. Chanel gives her an Hitachi to press on her pussy and Lauren cums hard with the pillar in her ass. Chanel orders Lauren to make her cum so Chanel gets comfortable with her legs spread and Lauren licks her asshole. Chanel vibes her own pussy while Lauren inserts a glass butt-plug into her asshole and Chanel cums hard with a glass toy in her ass as Lauren sucks on her toes.
Genre: Anal Play, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Buttplug, LezDom, Strapon, Vibrator, Dildo, Feet, Toys, Foot Licking, Anal Fingering, Pussy Licking, BDSM
Actors: Lauren Phillips, Chanel Preston

Video Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 01:07:30

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/85qw16846fpi