Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 18, 2022 12:55 am
Lauren Phillips - Busty Redhead Lauren Phillips Gets Machine Fucked In The Dungeon

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lauren Phillips
Date of release: 24.04.2019
Genres: Fucking Machine, Machine Dildo, Dildo, Vibrator, Solo, Masturbation

Lauren is finally on Fucking Machines! The wait is finally over, and believe us, it's going to be worth it. Lauren starts out sitting on the slave stool and she slowly begins to reveal her sexy body. She barely gets her tits out for us before she breaks out the vibe and presses it firmly against her wet pussy. The moaning begins instantly and the orgasms follow shortly after that. Once the orgasms begin, it seems that they just keep coming. We sit Lauren down in a comfy chair, throw her legs over the arms of the chair and slide the machine into her tight pussy. The machine slides in and out of her welcoming pussy and then begins to accelerate quickly. We want her to cum fast and often, so we monitor her reactions to make sure she is getting fucked proper. Next we have her in a position that everyone loves with her ass up and her face down. Her holes are totally exposed and we insert the dildo and start the machine. Again the room fills with her moans of ecstasy as she begins to orgasm more. She is overwhelmed with all of the orgasms, but that doesn't stop us. We fuck her until she's gasping from all of her orgasms. The day is coming to a close, and we flip her back over on her side and begin the last scene. She instantly starts to orgasm, and continues throughout the scene as the vibe is pressed firmly against her wet pussy. Lauren showed up willing to give it all, and she damn sure did as the machines power fucked her pussy all day long.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:46:33
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xjxwzv7jxxsr
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 18, 2022 4:03 am
Serenity And Paula Shy - Fisting Session Paula Shy and Serenity

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Serenity And Paula Shy
Date of release: 2015
Genres: Kissing, Fisting, Lesbian

If you regularly visit our fisting sessions than you surely heard about Paula and Serenity, two of our most talented pupils. Maybe even saw them in action. The blonde and the brunette now have this perfect chemistry between them, something that makes each of their sessions stunningly sexy. Just watch!

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:24:16
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xejdg0hefhmh
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 18, 2022 6:25 am
Marilyn Johnson, Audrey Madison - Marilyn Johnson And Audrey Madison: The Sales Associate

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Marilyn Johnson, Audrey Madison
Date of release: 04.03.2022
Genres: Lesbian, BDSM, Rimming, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, LezDom, Anal, Dildo, Bondage, Ass Licking, Masturbation, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Licking, Buttplug

Audrey Madison is going door-to-door, selling solar panels. When she gets to Marilyn Johnson's house, Marilyn invites Audrey in to learn more. Audrey asks about her metal art sculptures and Marilyn explains that they are actually bondage devices and it peaks Audrey's curiosity. Next thing you know, Marilyn has Audrey naked with her head and wrists locked in a metal stockade. Marilyn rubs Audrey's big tits and then puts clover clamps on her nipples. She's placed on her back and Marilyn smothers her face with her gorgeous ass. Next Audrey's ass is up in the air with her face on the floor. Marilyn slides a bejeweled metal butt-plug inside Audrey's asshole and then fucks her ass with a glass toy. After that, Marilyn gets her strap-on. Audrey sits on its bright blue dildo, slides it deep into her asshole and rides it. She's given a vibrator and cums hard with Marilyn's cock in her ass. Its becomes Marilyn's turn for some ass-play and so she gets naked, lies down on her side, and Audrey fucks her ass with a big metal toy. Marilyn puts her heels behind her head. Audrey slides her whole fist inside her asshole and Marilyn cums hard while getting fist-fucked.

Video Size: 4.1 GB
Duration: 00:57:43

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/go0g2xc6jvpq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 18, 2022 8:51 am
XandriaGoddess - Pussy fisting and gaping (Sep 27)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: XandriaGoddess
Date of release: 2017
Genres: Pussy Spreading, Fisting, Pussy Gaping, Stocking, Fingering

Hot goth kitty girl's stretching her tight pussy and fisting it nice and hard for you, gaping her vagina open wide after fisting and begging you to cum inside of it

Video Size: 576.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/o2ywk4mhspdw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 18, 2022 1:44 pm
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) & Lily Lou (aka liz 103) & Lauren - Elfen FUTA Triple Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018-06-07
Genres: Creampie, Cosplay, Double Penetration, Anal, Girl Girl Girl, Futa, Dildo

This time Liz joins Lauren and I for an intense and fun adventure with horsecock DP! Come along and witness three elvish beauties experience a taboo bliss unmatched anywhere. Enjoy

Video Size: 4.72 GB
Duration: 00:32:39

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/u5yuto8gb4zb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 19, 2022 12:53 am
Angel Wicky, Antonia Sainz - Big Boobs, Big Appetite

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Angel Wicky, Antonia Sainz
Genres: Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fisting

Antonia Sainz and Angel Wicky not only have big boobs but a big appetite too! These girls want a whole fistful of pleasure. Antonia licks Angel's pussy making it wet and ready for her fist to enter! You do not want to miss this dripping wet fisting scene!

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:26:27

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/rwdsqdwu2y09
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 19, 2022 12:57 am
Cherry Kiss, Gina Gerson - I Need A Hand (2018-01-29)

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018
Genres: Babes, Fetish, Natural Tits, Teen, Petite, Fisting, Lesbian, Foot, Blonde, Small Tits

Video Size: 956.4 MB
Duration: 00:20:11

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/9qbfkbbt0r09
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 12:59 am
Brittany Love and Tarra White (NO BOYS NEEDED! / TW005)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Brittany Love and Tarra White
Genres: StrapOn, Anal, Fishnets, Gape, Anal Fisting, Prolapse

Video Size: 927 MB
Duration: 00:49:11
Resolution: 848x480

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/4g43gvp7e9tf
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 1:03 am
Naomi, Valentina Ross (Sep 29, 2016)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Valentina Ross & Naomi
Genres: Fisting, Anal Toys, Toys, Lesbian

Naomi gets another playmate to enjoy on Fister Twister in the form of busty brunette Valentina Ross. Both girls are ready to play and start this horny scene by kissing each other intimately. Naomi slides her hand down and puts it into Valentina's red panties rubbing her pussy fast before both girls get naked and Naomi uses a metal speculum to gape apart Valentina's pussy while she fingers it at the same time. Naomi moves onto Valentina's tight ass and stretches it before using a blue sex toy to slide into her pussy as Valentina lays back and masturbates at the same time. Naomi gets so turned on she flicks herself too then Naomi moves the toy to Valentina's tight ass. Naomi decides it is time to have even more fun and fists Valentina's pussy hard, then toys her ass at the same time to give her ultimate pleasure. Valentina is enjoying herself so much that we get a fantastic closeup of her toying a magic wand vibrator while still being fisted! Valentina thrusts herself hard onto Naomi's hand and makes herself cum with some force!

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:28:57

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hfhov1dwwcsj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 2:20 am
Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry - Be My Butt Lovin' Valentine

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry
Date of release: 08.02.2019
Genres: Anal Fisting, Anal Play, Bondage, Vibrator, Ass Licking, Lesbian, Anal, Toys, Rimming, Strapon, Strait Jacket, Dildo

Anna DeVille and Chloe Cherry are butt lovin' roomies in this weeks EB update. Anna is secretly attracted to Chloe and gives Chloe a special Valentine's Day gift of a long glass dildo! Chloe doesn't have those kinds of feelings towards her roommate but that doesn't stop Anna from convincing her she will love every minute of the kinky, juicy ass play that is about to happen. And boy oh boy does Chloe love it! Anna gets Chloe warmed up with the Hitachi while she lovingly licks her ass with long slow strokes and darts her tongue deep inside Chloe's asshole. Time to try the new toy out! Anna fucks Chloe with the glass dildo and takes her to the edge making her wiggle and moan. Both of their pussies are dripping wet from all the hotness! Anna gets so turned on she wants to fuck Chloe herself with a big strap on so first Chloe sucks her dick and gets it nice and wet and slippery and then flipped over on her back Chloe spreads her legs wide for Anna and her long hard cock. Chloe's asshole is so tight Anna has to loosen her up slowly with some slow, smooth in and out. Anna's beautiful natural tits bounce with every move as she fucks Chloe's ass good making her cum hard. Now it's Annas turn to get fucked so Chloe straps on the dildo and stuffs it in Anna's mouth to get all ready for her slutty ass. Anna gets on her knees and presents her cute round butt to Chloe who gets on top and gives it to her real nice. Anna loves it and begs her to go harder and faster until she has a massive orgasm and leaves her asshole gaping wide open. But its not over cuz these hot babes have more, bigger toys to play with! Anna is on her back with legs spread eagle while Chloe gives her ass the treatment with a long hard metal dildo stretching her out until she gapes and blossoms a little rose bud. Anna is insatiable and can take it beyond measure so Chloe fucks her with a tiered acrylic dildo and then a big thick clear dildo that lets you see inside her asshole! She is so stretched out that it just slides right in and out with ease â€"she could do this all day! But Chloe need some more action so they trade off again and Chloe gets fisted in her ass while she vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and flies over the top with orgasms. To top it all off Anna wants Chloe's cute little fist in her ass too so little by little Chloe inches her fingers and then her fist into Anna's ravenous ass and fist fucks her until she is shaking and moaning with deep and satisfying pleasure. Happy Valentine's Day!

Video Size: 792.1 MB
Duration: 01:12:16
Resolution: 960x540

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/q8nlnwbczfem
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 4:44 am
B.B. Nass und Geil / Babette Blue (Gabriel Pontello as Gabriela Ponti / DBM Family Blue) Daniella Rush, Meridian, Babette Blue

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Daniella Rush as Danielle Minx, Meridian as Rosy Bolton, Babette Blue, Dana Robin, Lucy Havel, Sharon Robards
Date of release: 1999
Genres: All sex, fisting

Babette anally fisting the achingly beautiful Daniella Rush, Wicked contract girl Meridian fisting and extremely attractive blond, and Daniella's EU-patented Reverse Cowgirl Anal fucks.

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 704.1 MB
Duration: 01:29:42
Resolution: 512x384

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/h68s1r7holgb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 7:09 am
Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville - Velvet Gloves, A Fisting Compilation

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Alexa Nova, London River, Marica Hase, Dana DeArmond, Casey Calvert, Jenna Sativa, Syren de Mer, Dee Williams, Aiden Starr, Kimber Woods, Cheyenne Jewel, Tori Avano, Anna De Ville
Date of release: 25.01.2019
Genres: Pussy Licking, Bondage, Stockings, Anal Fisting, Toys, Vibrator, Ass Licking, Flogging, Lesbian, Rimming

Marica Hase does as she's told and Dana DeArmond commands her to fist her ass. Dana gets her ass in the air and Marica gets to it and digs two fingers from each hand into Dana's beautiful ass and spreads her hole like a speculum. She tongue fucks Dana's ass and Dana grabs Marica's hand and jams it in there. Dana uses Marica's hand like a dildo and fucks herself with it until she cums hard with an Hitachi pressed up against her clit. In the next scene Tori Avano is next up to take a fist from Dee Williams. Dee slips in a few fingers at first and when she's knuckle deep inside Tori's asshole, Tori says she cant take any more. Tori regains composure and tells Dee to send it and soon Dee is wrist deep inside and Tori's asshole cums hard. Dee moves over to Syren De Mer and slides her whole fist inside her ass and licks Syren's pussy while she fist fucks her stretched asshole. In the next scene we have the legendary anal queen Casey Calvert completely naked on her back with her legs spread. Jenna Sativa kneels down next to her and lubes up her hand. She slowly slides it inside Casey's ass and Casey cums hard with Jenna's whole fist inside. Next up is the cute and sexy Alexa Nova who gets fisted in her yoga studio by London River. Alexa returns the favor and gets London face down and ass up. Alexa stretches London out with her fist and even gets eight fingers inside. Then Anna De Ville fists her own ass at the request of her Dom, London river who then gets her own ass fisted by Anna. For the grande finale we have Aiden Starr who has on the backs, Cheyenne Jewel and Kimberly Woods. Their legs are spread and Aiden puts a fist in each of their asses and has them both screaming, laughing and cumming from getting their asses fisted.

Video Size: 739.9 MB
Duration: 01:07:30

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/psejtbpjl1uq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 9:32 am
LARA ONIX & PROXY PAIGE - 12.01.2017

screenshotscreenshot

Blonde bombshell Lara Onix and thick Proxy Paige take turns filling
themselves and each other with anal gaping brutal dildos!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.8 GB
Duration: 00:31:34

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6nk11tzakrku
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 20, 2022 2:24 pm
Ariel X, Proxy Paige and Roxy Raye (Roxy Raye and Proxy Paige get filthy with their Anal Fantasy / 10.11.2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Genres: Anilingus, Anal, Anal Speculum, Anal Stretching, Dildo Gag, Double Anal Fisting

These girls have done everything with their asses except for the what's truly taboo. Today they explore some very un-lady like things. They worship farts and prolapses. They are caught red handed by Ariel X as they are licking each other's pussy's. They are punished for coming to the Anal House of Pleasure and only licking pussy. Ariel makes them sniff each other's asses; Slurping up every piece of ass juice they have. They Both get a warm up with fists. They move up to bigger and long things, like giant wine bottles and huge Silver monster dongs. They Gape and prolapse for each other and worship every thing going in and out of each other's assholes.

Video Size: 739 MB
Duration: 01:07:25

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/keuh89557ts6
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jul 21, 2022 5:10 am
Keri Berry (aka keriberry 420) - Elfen FUTA Girl DP

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2018-08-16
Genres: Huge Dildo, Anal, Bad Dragon, Double Penetration, Lesbians, Girl Girl, DP, Creampie

Custom Girl/Girl Video *** Lauren and I are elves of Rivendell, but there is no plot or story for this clip, however I explain how I see it here in the description. We accomplished some amazing acts and pulled off some incredible physical feats! Watch as we work together to give me some of the best orgasms ever! I quiver with delight and squeal with excitement, moan with pleasure, and lovingly gaze into her eyes as she fucks me. This was an amazing experience and I will never forget it. |||| I ride my LARGE Chance from bad dragon for a few minutes alone (I have used about 2 minutes of footage from the prelude video, seen here- ) then Lauren fucks me in my pussy with a medium Chance (both pictured in my recent hit, 2 Horses for Queen Arwen we do DP for quite a while tryin many different positions and passionately fucking both my holes. We kiss and touch each other- when we can. We both creampie me-- and she eats the creampie first from my pussy, feeds that to me in my mouth, then we repeat that for my anal creampie-- I slowly push it out into her mouth, then she delivers it to me, and we both spit cum all over me. We finish by making out while the bigger horse squirts all over us. ||| I imagine this as Arwen as a teen, and this is her first experience with a horse... afraid to get pregnant with it she uses her ass... but an elfen FUTAcentaur arrives and makes sure her pussy is quite full. CLIP FEATURES: DOUBLE PENETRATION | ANAL | VAGINAL | HORSE TOYS | COSPLAY | ELF | GIRL GIRL | FUTA | CUM PLAY | CUM SHOTS | CREAMPIE | CUM IN MOUTH | KISSING | MAKEOUT | BAD DRAGON | PETITE | BRUNETTE | HUGE TOYS | LARGE DILDO | HUGE DILDO | STRETCHING | RIDING

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:15:49

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hllrqfyps6y7