Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 24, 2022 6:47 am
Nina North, Aspen Rae, Mona Wales (The Birlfriend / 08.07.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Nina North, Aspen Rae, Mona Wales
Date of release: 2017

Wealthy stepmother Mona Wales pressures teen Nina North to make her formal debut to society and meet a respectable man. Nina claims she's already in love with a personal trainer from the gym. Because she's afraid to come out as lesbian, she describes her tomboy girlfriend Aspen Rae in gender neutral terms. Mona is horrified by the news but invites this person for dinner. Nina's muscular 'birlfriend' Aspen arrives, but Mona is too busy judging and grilling her with awkward questions to notice she's female. Aspen tries to win Mona over, despite her barrage of insults. But when Mona accuses her of trying to get to her money, Aspen puts an end to the ruse. She tosses aside her baseball cap letting her long brown hair unravel. She strips down to her sexy lingerie faster than a speeding bullet, then she defiles Nina in front of her mother, licking her pussy on the family sofa right beside Mona. Nina begs for Mona's forgiveness that she can't stop Aspen from making her cum. Mona shuts down unable to cope with all the stimulation. She rambles on itemizing all the bad things that will come of this, until Aspen turns her attention to the delirious MILF. She plunks her onto the sofa and readies her for a proper fucking. Aspen pulls off Mona's stuffy designer suit and roils her shredded body against Mona's naked pussy, tribbing her aggressively and making her cum right away. Aspen shoves Nina's face in her stepmom's pussy while she grinds onto Mona's tongue. The lesbians finish off Mona together, licking and rimming both her yummy holes! Does this mean Aspen's welcome to the family? Click to find out!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:34:58
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/c4cag35ivnlo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 23, 2022 8:53 am
Lilu Moon - Sweet brunette takes big dick

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lilu Moon
Date of release: 2019

Lilu Moon is wearing a black one piece thonged bathing suit by the pool that shows off her amazing ass, and walks up to her lover Jorge Santana. Jorge sets eyes on Lilu and stands to kiss her, then give her his seat on a long luxurious lawn chair. Jorge oils up Lilu's legs, then pulls her bathing suit to the side and kisses her tight pussy. After he licks and tastes Lilu's sex, Jorge stands up, and she gives him a blowjob. Lilu sits on Jorge's cock and rides it slowly, then the pace quickens with their pulses, and they enjoy a hot fuck until Lilu wanks Jorge off onto her face!

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:27:44

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/rn65w09racw4
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 22, 2022 3:49 am
Bridgette B, Isabella Nice (Mommy's Achy Boobs)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Bridgette B, Isabella Nice
Date of release: 2019-08-26

Isabella Nice happily greets her step-mom, Bridgette B, as she comes home from another stressful day at work. As Bridgette laments over how much her bra bothers her and how she wishes her breasts could be free, Isabella is entranced. The way Bridgette squishes her breasts together makes the younger woman fantasize about her step-mother in ways she really shouldn't...When Isabella snaps out of it, she is sympathetic. In fact, she'll run to the mall to get some things to help make Bridgette more comfortable! As Bridgette coos over her and hugs her close to her bosom, Isabella's resolve to make her mom feel better intensifies.After Bridgette excuses herself to have some downtime, Isabella heads out to pick up some things to help get Bridgette nice and relaxed. When Isabella returns, she places the gift bag with the brand new bra aside, then sets to work turning the living room into a massage parlor. She lights candles, arranges flowers, and even rolls up towels.When Bridgette reappears, she is curious about what's going on. Isabella explains that she just wants to help make Bridgette comfortable since she's been complaining about how sore her boobs are. In fact, Isabella wants to give her a massage to relax to the fullest!Although Bridgette is hesitant, she soon gives in to find some precious relief. Isabella is in heaven as Bridgette removes her shirt, revealing her hefty breasts in all their glory. Isabella eagerly begins the massage, starting at the shoulders and working her way down. With each caress, the heat between them builds even more. It seems as though Bridgette is feeling it, too, since she soon strips completely naked so that Isabella can give her a REAL full body massage...Story inspired by an original submission by Fantasy Massage member, DrMike3!

Video Size: 3.55 GB
Duration: 00:33:34
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/sfxrm1or02uv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 22, 2022 1:44 am
Poopea, Isabella De Laa (Sexy Asian babe shares BBC with GF)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Poopea, Isabella De Laa
Date of release: 19.08.2021

Poopea and her man Bigg Baby have been thinking of adding a third person to spice up their sex life, and Isabella De Laa is a perfect fit. Bigg Baby watches the ladies fool around in bed wearing sultry lingerie. Isabella worships Poopea's big, fake tits, and kisses her lover. Bigg joins them in bed and they give him a double blowjob, then take turns having him stretch their tight, wet pussies with his huge cock. Bigg fucks Poopea missionary while Isabella sits on her face, then Isabella fingers Poopea while taking Bigg's cock doggystyle. Pounding her pussy from behind and switching to Poopea's mouth, Bigg cums on Isabella's ass.

Video Size: 794.4 MB
Duration: 00:30:48

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bnipcnfrh5gv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 22, 2022 1:39 am
Christy Love, Aila Donovan, Lana Sharapova (Mom, Have You Met My Teacher? / 12.09.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2020

Teacher Aila Donovan is at her desk, having a casual conversation on her cellphone about her dating life. She's a lesbian who hasn't had much time for dating lately because of all the work she does, although she'd love to meet a nice woman. As Aila is having this conversation, 18-year-old student Lana Sharapova accidentally steps in. Since Aila is on the phone, Lana patiently but awkwardly waits, clearly wanting to speak with her teacher about something.Aila doesn't seem to notice Lana and continues her conversation.Lana is silently shocked, covering her mouth to stifle a gasp as she listens. But after a few moments, she draws her hand away and slyly grins, clearly getting an idea. Slowly, while still going unnoticed by Aila, she backs out of the classroom.The next day, Lana brings Christy Love, her single step-mom, in to meet Aila. Lana claims it's a parent-teacher meeting. Aila arrives and there's a hint of attraction between Christy and Aila. However, they quickly learn that neither of them called the meeting and suspiciously turn to Lana.Lana admits to setting them up because she's worried about her step-mom being lonely. Christy and Aila are surprised but also show interest in the idea. Christy and Aila agree to a date but get carried away and begin making out in front of Lana. They're so caught up in the moment that they forget Lana is even there.Lana begins getting aroused as she watches Christy and Aila prep to have sex. Finally, she snaps out of it and gets their attention. Christy and Aila, completely consumed by lust, invite her to join and Lana, also consumed by lust, agrees.Best parent-teacher meeting EVER!!

Video Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:28:58

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/g2z3qf0jqrxw
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 21, 2022 8:17 am
Dillion Harper & Mona Wales (Almost Caught Changing / 12.08.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Dillion Harper & Mona Wales

een Dillion Harper is changing into sexy lingerie when her stepmother Mona Wales walks into her bedroom. She's also wearing lingerie and needs Dillion's help with finishing her outfit. After straightening the seams on her high thigh stockings, she brings her face to her breast. Dillion suckles her nipple like a good little girl. Then Mona sucks on Dillion's juicy nipples and squeezes her big full teen tits while Dillion makes the cutest little faces.Dillion is worried her daddy will walk in but Mona promises he's busy with the weed wacker. She pulls her panties and feeds them to her. Then she diddles her clit while she sits on her lap, till Dillion's squirt runs down her legs. The teen apologizes for making a mess, then she buries her face in her stepmother's pussy and diligently brings the breathless MILF to orgasm. Then she helps Mona try on her delicate red lace garter.Just then Mona's husband walks in and asks for Dillion, sure that he heard her voice. Once she manages to make him go away, the lesbians get back to their sordid business. Dillion grinds against her stepmother's tongue, till her father interrupts them again to wash his hands. Then Mona sits on Dillion's face while Dillion rims her stepmother's asshole. After Mona licks her little pucker too, they scissor their legs and trib each other's tight wet pussies!

Video Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:30:07

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/39r78efntopg
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 21, 2022 5:52 am
Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli (Detention Part One: French Profanity / 06.08.2015)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Samantha Rone, Dana Vespoli
Date of release: 2015

Apparently I've been a bad girl in school and it landed me in detention with Ms Dana Vespoli. So what If I pointed out the obvious! I mean, French class is not only boring, but meaningless, I mean, it's not as if I'm going to go to France and tell someone I know how to say what an apple is...I mean give me a break! So, because I opened up my big mouth, I'm here, being punished after class. Well, on the upside, our principal Ms DeArmond has great taste in woman; she must've fucked the hell out of her to land this job. I can't help my imagination running wild, dreaming of Dana DeArmond and Madame Dana Vespoli semi naked licking each other's faces, but my day dreaming only makes me get into more trouble with Ms Vespoli, ordering me to sit down and finish my homework. Looking at the time go by doesn't help either, the ticking of the dial seems too surreal. Music and clouds of smoke embrace my thoughts, clouding what I cannot perceive as reality or hallucination. I see Dana with a huge ruler, ready to punish me for being a bad girl, asking me if I want her to lick my ass. Where will my mind wander you ask? Watch today and find out!

Video Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:35:56

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/tsgtujs5v9xl
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 21, 2022 3:26 am
Adriana Chechik, Serena Blair, Cadence Lux, Alexis Fawx (Fantasy Factory 2: Squirting Therapist / 23.03.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Adriana Chechik, Serena Blair, Cadence Lux, Alexis Fawx

Video Size: 3.51 GB
Duration: 01:12:21

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ht495eaz4k5n
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 21, 2022 1:39 am
Kate Rich, Kylie Nymphette, Nathaly Cherie - Girlfriends secret tryst discovered

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2019

Girlfriends Kate Rich, Kylie Nymphette, and Nathaly Cherie are all skipping through the park together when they decide to sit down and enjoy nature a little bit. Kate flirts with Kylie and Nathaly gets jealous, even after they point out the blonde babe has a boyfriend. Looking for a chance to get some alone time, Kylie and Kate propose a game of hide and seek. While Nathaly looks for them, the lesbian lovers sneak into a nearby house and immediately start to suck each other's tits! Kate pushes Kylie on the bed and licks her nipples, then takes down her panties and sits on her face. At that moment, Nathaly finds them! To calm her anger, the ladies each worship one of Nathaly's big boobs, then they enjoy a lesbian licking threesome!

Video Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:29:15

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/wbjwiczh1vmn
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 21, 2022 1:38 am
Kira Thorn - Sexy young Russian worships cock

screenshotscreenshot

Kira Thorn has booked herself an oily massage with Steve and lies waiting face down on the table with a small towel covering her butt. Enter Steve, a massage therapist who wants to make all of her dreams come true. Steve pours oil on Kira's chest and legs, the pours more on her butt and massages her glutes. Steve rubs around Kira's pussy, then pulls her legs together and works her feet. Moving to Kira's head, Steve massages her shoulders and tits while Kira worships his cock. The pair share an oily fuck, Steve makes Kira squirt, and then cums on her pussy!

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:28:16

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/bojx6fm712kv
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 20, 2022 7:58 am
Kenna James, Mia Malkova - Twinning

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Kenna James, Mia Malkova
Date of release: 2016

Video Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:22:36

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hw6tgwhoziuk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 20, 2022 5:32 am
Zuzu Sweet, Sara Diamante and Sofi Vega (Fitness Threesome)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Zuzu Sweet, Sara Diamante and Sofi Vega
Date of release: 2022-09-20

Video Size: 772.2 MB
Duration: 00:20:31

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/n32n1ozhtbvs
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 20, 2022 3:06 am
Luna Corazon (Sexual fantasy with ebony Brazilian)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Luna Corazon
Date of release: 28.11.2019

With her man James Brossman hugging her from behind, hot MILF Luna Corazon sways back and forth in his arms. James kisses Luna's neck, then lifts her dress to gently tease between her thighs. Luna takes her tits out as James walks around her, then he sucks and licks her delicious nipples. Luna reached behind and gives James a handjob, then he ties her hands behind her back with her bra. James fucks Luna's pretty mouth with his hard cock, then puts her face down ass up so he can eat her pussy from behind. James and Luna then share a passionate fuck until he pulls out of her and cums on her pussy!

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:23:55

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/azb5dxswxplk
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 20, 2022 1:38 am
Reagan Foxx, Riley Anne (House Arrest / 10.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Reagan Foxx, Riley Anne

Riley Anne is bored out of her mind. She's under house arrest and can't go anywhere. When her girlfriend calls her they start having phone sex. She needs to pass the time, and what better way to do that than to play with her perfect little pussy. What she's not aware of is that her step-mom, Reagan Foxx, just walked into the house and can hear her. Reagan watches her as she walks into the room. Riley has no idea she's there. She keeps playing with her pussy. When Reagan makes her presence known she motions Reagan to keep going. Her step-daughter is fucking hot and she's gonna take full advantage of this situation. Reagan starts caressing Riley's nipples. She licks them as Riley continues to talk to her girlfriend on the phone who has no idea that Riley's no longer alone. When Reagan starts eating her pussy, Riley moans to acknowledge how good it feels. Despite her protests, when Reagan asks her if she wants to stop she says no. Reagan takes off her clothes and starts directing Riley on what to tell her lover on the phone. She repeats every word, getting more turned on in the process. When Reagan takes Riley's phone away from her, she tells her friend that she can't talk and will call her back later. It's time to put Riley's mouth to better use. Reagan takes off her panties and sits on her daughter's face. She's been waiting long enough for this moment and wants Reagan all to herself.

Video Size: 992.8 MB
Duration: 00:24:40

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/xdbbdvzw84zm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 20, 2022 1:37 am
Clea Gaultier (Seductive French milf gets creampie / 10.04.2017)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Clea Gaultier

Married life hasn't put a damper on Clea Gaultier and Anthony Gaultier's sex life at all. Indeed, their lovemaking is sexier, rougher, and more passionate than it's ever been! But when your wife is as gorgeous as Clea, that's not a total surprise. Tonight, the stunning French MILF looks hot-as-hell in her little black dress, stockings, and spectacular lingerie. So, when Anthony joins Clea in the bedroom, he excitedly undresses her for a sensual pussy-licking. Once the brunette beauty trembles into a blissful orgasms, her Spanish hubby thrusts inside her tight pussy for a raunchy creampie fuck.

Video Size: 466.2 MB
Duration: 00:23:48
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/q5sr7zf2ev1q