Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 28, 2021 3:11 pm
Kira Noir & Jade Baker - Just Like Her Boyfriend Used To

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Kira Noir enters Jade Baker's bedroom where Jade lies on the bed looking miserable, surrounded by tissues and food wrappers. Jade thanks her for coming over...Kira carefully asks if there's anything she can do. Jade laments that unless Kira can get her and her boyfriend back together, no, there's not much she can do...Jade can't believe that he cheated on her, and fucked the girl he cheated with IN THE ASS, no less!Kira tells Jade that it's his loss and that she should focus on finding someone better for her. Jade says she knows she should but she's still stuck on him...they did have some good times! Especially the sex... God, the things he did to her...Kira laughs, saying it sounds like Jade misses his dick more than him! Kira assures Jade that she doesn't need her ex to have fun in bed. She's a wonderful girl! She can have all the hookups she wants. Jade is flustered, saying she can't just get out there and grab some guy off the street! Kira is thoughtful for a few moments, then casually suggests that SHE'S down to bang.Jade is surprised, then laughs it off, not thinking that Kira is serious at first. However, Kira insists that she is! Gender's no boundary when it comes to friends with benefits! Jade is curious, even seems to be giving it some idle thought as she admits that she's never done it with a girl before. Kira says that it's the best thing ever -- Jade might not go back to boys after this!Jade half scolds and half teases Kira for being so eager to have sex with her - she had no idea Kira was even interested. Kira shrugs and says that until now, Jade was taken, but now that she's single and up for grabs, Kira would happily be the one doing the grabbing! 'How do you intend to do me like him, then?' Jade curiously and playfully challenges. Kira grabs a strap-on out of her bag and grins. Jade is surprised, insisting that this must've been Kira's plan all along! Kira shrugs, saying that, well, she doesn't want her best friend to mope forever, and what better way is there to shake off the blues than getting laid? Finally Jade agrees, biting her lip flirtatiously. Kira's going to fuck Jade just like her boyfriend used to...AND give her something a little EXTRA too!
Genre: Strapon, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Interracial, Tribbing, Anal, Anal Fingering, Natural Tits, Ebony, Brunette, Masturbation, Ass, Small Tits, Piercings, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Rim Job, Big Tits
Actors: Kira Noir, Jade Baker

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 3.78 GB
Duration: 00:35:43
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/1xo1f7z35fvm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 28, 2021 12:43 pm
Kiarra Kai, Vina Sky, Emma Hix - School Trip Secrets (03.04.20

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Kiarra Kai, Vina Sky, and Emma Hix all arrive at their hotel room for the night. The three girls are part of a school singing competition and have to crash together for the competition the next day. Although Vina and Emma are excited for them all to share a bed and get to know each other more, Kiarra is a bit shy.To help lighten the mood, Emma and Vina encourage Kiarra to play a little Truth Or Dare with them. Of course, Kiarra doesn't know that her classmates plan to use this game to get frisky with her...Full of mischievousness, Emma first dares Kiarra to give her a kiss on the cheek. Although she's hesitant, Kiarra gives in and pecks Emma's cheek, not wanting to be seen as a chicken. This only makes Emma and Vina bolder as they up the ante, trying to get Kiarra to let loose, although it seems like sweet Kiarra might be naughtier than her friends think! Once Kiarra admits to wanting to kiss her friends on the lips, there's no turning back. With all of them being far from home, what better time is there to experiment??They make the most of their time together as they tumble into bed. No pussy is left untouched as they eagerly devour each other, wanting nothing more than to please each other to no end. Now that Emma and Vina know that Kiarra's not as innocent as she looks, they're already looking forward to the next trip!
Genre: Lesbian, Brunette, Small Tits, Threesome, Rim Job, Fingering, Tribbing, Natural Tits, Asian, Model Debut, Teen, Piercings, 69, Pussy Licking, Uniform, Tattoos, Blonde, Masturbation, Petite
Actors: Kiarra Kai, Vina Sky, Emma Hix

Video Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:41:15
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ht6bulfdxluj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 28, 2021 12:23 am
Katie Morgan, Emma Hix, Becky Bandini (DON'T Bring Your Daughter To Work Day)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: When Katie Morgan, a boss at a prestigious company, learns that it's Bring Your Daughter To Work Day again, she panics. After what happened LAST year, she CAN'T let her employee, Becky Bandini, bring her step-daughter, Emma Hix, to the office! So, thinking she's being so clever, she sends out an office memo but conveniently 'forgets' to add Becky to the list...When the special day rolls around the following week, Katie greets Becky and feigns innocence, although gets a shock when Becky insists that she learned about the day through a coworker. Because of that, Emma managed to come after all! In fact, mere moments later, Emma shows up, causing Katie to get VERY hot under the collar.To try and save herself, Katie hurries back to her office, but Emma follows. It's revealed that Katie and Emma had a fling at the last Bring Your Daughter To Work Day, which is why Katie wanted to avoid seeing Emma this year. What if Becky had caught them?? Yet, Emma quickly wins her over once again, convincing Katie to hike up her skirt and spread her legs wide...Their romp is short-lived when Becky storms into the room. As Katie tries to defend herself, it quickly becomes apparent that Becky is not worried about them having sex at all -- only that Emma is distracting everyone at the office. It's clear that mother and daughter have a unique relationship... and Becky agrees to join them as long as Emma promises to behave afterwards!It's a free-for-all as the three women devour each other's pussies while climbing all over the office desk. Will Emma REALLY stop being distracting after all this or does she have something bigger in mind??
Genre: Lesbian, 69, Rim Job, Facesitting, Small Tits, Brunette, Pussy Licking, Threesome, Big Tits, MILF, Tribbing, Family Roleplay, Step Mom, Fingering, Blonde
Actors: Katie Morgan, Emma Hix, Becky Bandini

Video Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:37:43
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/fijraakeq8hq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 27, 2021 2:32 pm
Jessy Jey - Sweet Italian Girl's First Massage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Sweet Italian girl Jessy Jey hires studly masseur Steve for an oily rub down in the Massage Rooms. With Jessy face down naked on the bed, Steve oils up and rubs her feet, then works his way up her calves and thighs. Steve removes the towel from Jessy's big booty, then spreads her legs and teases her pierced pussy lips. Steve licks and kisses her oiled pussy, and Jessy squeezes her own perky tits as she cums on his face. Jessy rewards Steve with a blowjob, then he inserts his hard cock into her oiled, wet pussy. Steve fucks Jessy in missionary so good that she kisses him passionately, then lets him fuck her in doggystyle and spoon, before sucking his dick until he cums in her mouth!
Genre: POV, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Hardcore, Fetish, Blowjob, Massage, Big Tits

Video Size: 525.4 MB
Duration: 00:26:02
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/4k4h8491bpev
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 27, 2021 2:11 am
Jade Baker, Bunny Colby (Bikini Try-Ons)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: I'm always on the lookout for more ideas for my channel and was FLOORED when I saw how many views other videos got when it was just a couple of girls trying on bikinis, and thought, jeez, I could do that! I decided to get my girlfriend, Bunny, to help me out since I thought it'd be fun! To make it interesting, we had a little 'competition' between us to see who wore what bikini best! I know bikinis already leave little to the imagination, but some of these had SO LITTLE MATERIAL that we may as well have been naked, haha! Of course, I couldn't stop staring at Bunny's amazing ass the whole time... As soon as the segment was over and the camera was off (or so we thought), it was time to just be ourselves...This was one of the hottest times we EVER had together! I dunno if it was all the waiting beforehand that got us revved up or what... but I just had to suck on those gorgeous tits of hers. Somehow, with those skimpy bikinis, her boobs were even hotter than usual, like having that little bit hidden from view made them that much more exciting! Ugh, and don't even get me STARTED on what a treat it was when I finally got to pull off her bikini bottom and dive into her pussy...Oh, I miss those days. Everything crashed and burned once I found out my dear Bunny cheated on me. How could she do that to me?? What we had was PERFECT and she had to go ruin it all! At least I have this sex tape to remember her by, right? But it would be SELFISH to keep it all to myself. Sharing is caring, so I hope you guys like the video, too!
Genre: Blonde, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, 69, Tribbing, Brunette, Big Tits
Actors: Jade Baker, Bunny Colby

Video Size: 2.36 GB
Duration: 00:58:40
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/aqpdgqisautz
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2021 9:14 pm
Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul (We Like Girls - Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Lena Paul and Ivy Lebelle are not just adult superstars, they're also in a beautiful lesbian relationship off-camera. And when they found out about 'We Like Girls' they couldn't wait to get involved.'I freaked out when I saw the 'We Like Girls' trailer!' Lena enthusiastically told us. So when I got a message from Lena telling me that she and her girlfriend wanted to make love in front of my camera, I was honored beyond words and determined to make it happen.As I planned out the scene, it came time to figure out WHEN to shoot. Turns out that Ivy had the perfect idea, suggesting that we shoot on their anniversary, which was coming up in February. So, on a cool and misty Valentine's Day, the stars had finally aligned as Lena arrived at the shoot, charmingly nervous. 'What's funny is that I didn't think I was going to have butterflies....this isn't an exceptional thing...I was just with her last night, but I DO have butterflies...I'm actually nervous to have sex with my own girlfriend,' Lena said with a laugh.When Ivy arrived at the location a short time later, she echoed her girlfriend's nervousness and explained her feelings for Lena. 'When I first had sex with her I had just NEVER had sex with a woman like that. I've never felt more desired and...cared for and honestly LOVED,' Ivy gushed.I have to admit, I had my share of excited butterflies too as we got the ladies ready to meet each other. Their love was so deep, so...INTENSE, you just sensed this was going to be an amazing day.'I just want to take her in my arms and give her the sweetest kiss and touch her beautiful body and make her feel as desired as she makes me feel,' Ivy said, her anticipation building as we got closer to the moment.And Ivy was right. I could just FEEL that desire radiating off of Lena when she came in to start the pre-scene photoshoot. The emotion in the room was so strong that I could barely hold back tears.But I wasn't about to hold THEM back from each other any longer, so I led Ivy into the room. When they locked eyes on each other, I can really only describe the moment in one word: magical. They embraced, kissing passionately and giggling excitedly. The moment they had been waiting for had finally arrived.'If you had told 16-year old meso deep in the closetthat I was going to be here today, celebrating loving another woman....in front of thousands of people...' Lena said, trailing off, her eyes glistening with feeling. She didn't need to say anything else thoughthe moment was SO much bigger than words.Because this was THEIR time. We were just lucky enough to be invited in for a brief glimpse of it.-Bree Mills
Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Model Debut, Piercings, Fingering, Tattoos, Hairy, Rim Job, Girl on Girl, Ass, Lesbian, Pussy Licking, 69, Tribbing, Masturbation, Brunette, Natural Tits
Actors: Ivy Lebelle & Lena Paul

Video Size: 1.55 GB
Duration: 00:36:21

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/6s7yztohfh1f
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2021 4:20 pm
Isabella De Laa - Natural Czech Babe Rides Big Dick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: Czech lovers Isabella De Laa and Ricky Rascal are in the bedroom, and the sultry brunette is clad in a sensual black bodysuit. As the couple kisses, Isabella teases Ricky by playing with her pussy, then taking his fingers and slipping them inside her. Ricky lies Isabella back and licks her wet pussy, then takes out his hard cock and fucks his lover missionary style. Flipping Isabella over to her stomach, Ricky pounds her pussy doggystyle, then the brunette climbs on top of him to take his cock reverse cowgirl until he creampies her!
Genre: Small Natural Tits, Trimmed Pussy, POV, Pussy Creampie, Hardcore, Blowjob

Video Size: 679.3 MB
Duration: 00:24:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/nh026jmmgn46
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2021 11:23 am
India Summer & Reagan Foxx Stood Up By Her Husband

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: India Summer is feeling the love as she enters a hotel room where she's supposed to have a sexy rendezvous with her husband. It's their anniversary, so she lays out the essentials, like a box of chocolates and bouquet of roses. It's only a matter of time now before her husband is due to show up, so India makes herself comfortable.But as time goes on, it becomes clear that her workaholic husband has stood her up... again! Unable to stand being alone for a second longer, she calls her best friend, Reagan Foxx, and invites her over.When Reagan shows up, she instantly knows that India's husband has let her down again. Although India tries to make light of it, Reagan sees through it and wants nothing more than to comfort India however she can. But when India starts to admit that she's rethinking her marriage and has had sexy thoughts about HER, Reagan is stunned!Although India is afraid of messing up her relationship with her best friend, she can't hide her feelings anymore. Reagan isn't sure at first, worried that India's just upset and horny, though she's soon won over by India's sincerity. If India can't celebrate her anniversary, they may as well celebrate their friendship!India starts by stripping Reagan down, tasting Reagan's breasts and pussy for the first time. While she savors the taste, Reagan doesn't hesitate to return the favor, making India melt under the attention. As they lose themselves in a night of passion, it seems as though they're finally more than just friends!
Genre: Natural Tits, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Facesitting, Romance, Lesbian, MILF, Brunette
Actors: India Summer & Reagan Foxx

Video Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:36:47

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/eoszv30d6ahm
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 26, 2021 6:25 am
Gina Varney - Hot couple share passionate orgasms ( All Sex, Blowjob, 720p

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Blowjob
Actors: Gina Varney

Video Size: 698.4 MB
Duration: 00:29:55
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/1gvtuf325mi1
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 25, 2021 8:15 am
Crystal Swift (Creampie for big natural tits babe / 12.08.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Creampie, All Sex, Big Tits
Actors: Crystal Swift

Video Size: 288.7 MB
Duration: 00:24:45
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/aetapb98a76s
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2021 3:01 pm
Chloe Cherry, Cory Chase - Making Mom Pay (2019-01-05)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Job, Hairy, Fantasy, Pussy Licking, Teen MILF, Older, Step Mom Family Roleplay, Natural Tits, Lesbian, Tribbing, Girl on Girl, Blonde, Step Daughter, Big Tits, Fingering, Rim, Facesitting, Lesbian

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:36:51

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/cw2sb0tzhnfj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2021 10:05 am
Charlie Red - Redhead rides him on dinner table

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Description / Tags: After inviting Steve Q to a delicious supper at her place, Charlie Red raises a glass to her partner, and they cheers. As Steve finishes his meal, he gets up, and walks behind the redhead. Charlie asks for a massage, so Steve rolls up his sleeves, exposing his thick forearms, and starts to slide his fingertips over her soft skin. Charlie stands up, and Steve pulls himself close to her, unbuttoning her blouse, and teasing her perky boobs. Charlie climbs onto the table, and Steve hungrily licks her ass and pussy doggystyle. Throbbing hard, Steve then thrusts his cock deep into Charlie, fucking her on the dinner table until he pulls out to cum on her pussy!
Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, 35 Plus, High Heels, Piercing, Natural Tits, Medium Skin, Side Fuck, Face Fuck, Kitchen, Ass Licking, Hair Pulling, Red Head, Gonzo, Pussy Licking, Indoors, Bald Pussy, Couples Fantasies, Average Body, Cum Shot, Pussy Fingering, Euro, Small Tits, Innie Pussy, Blond Hair, Athletic, All Sex, Czech, Boyshorts, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Boy, Doggystyle Standing, Skirt, Missionary, Blowjob, European, Tattoo, Big Dick, Small Ass, Short
Actors: Charlie Red

Video Size: 605.6 MB
Duration: 00:25:07
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/udx51okvljp8
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2021 7:37 am
Cayla Lyons - Giving And Receiving

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex Massage
Actors: Cayla Lyons

Video Size: 326.9 MB
Duration: 00:27:48
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/mibtoy0hfz04
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2021 5:08 am
Cassie Del Isla, Nicole Vice, Ava Koxxx, Angel Wicky, Luna Corazon, Bianca Bennet, Yenna Black, Anie Darling, Tracy Lindsay, Izzy Delphine, Aubrey Black, Terra Twain, Amy Red, Vanessa Milly, Violet Demi, Anne Simone - Dominant MOMS

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, All Sex, Lesbian, Threesome, MILF, Compilation
Actors: Cassie Del Isla, Nicole Vice, Ava Koxxx, Angel Wicky, Luna Corazon, Bianca Bennet, Yenna Black, Anie Darling, Tracy Lindsay, Izzy Delphine, Aubrey Black, Terra Twain, Amy Red, Vanessa Milly, Violet Demi, Anne Simone

Video Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:46:37

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/80y0utzqh7j1
UnearthlyK2
Added: Oct 24, 2021 2:39 am
Casey Calvert, Maya Kendrick (Dressed To The Nones / 11.03.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:29:43

screenshot

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/h2aqh94ovh5x